Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1605933 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=wirinet post=91630023]

Since you know all about Trump's grades and which ones are fake and which ones are genuine, why not avail us the genuine results to shame all anti Trumpers.
You guys did not let us rest concerning Buhari's Secondary School Certificate results, even after he presented a statement of result from his secondary school, and certified copy from WAEC and a print out from Cambridge.

Where is Trump's 'Secondary School Certificate' results?[/quot

I quoted from a leftist website.
Hey not a conspiracy theory but why did Nobama seal his grades

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Not suprised a bit. Same way the idiot wanted to buy Greenland (A territory of Denmark). He had to back off after he was insulted by the Prime minister of Denmark. He then threw his usual baby tantrum by canceling a state visit to Denmark.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Goodvibes007:
Not suprised a bit. Same way the idiot wanted to buy Greenland (A territory of Denmark). He had to back off after he was insulted by the Prime minister of Denmark. He then threw his usual baby tantrum by canceling a state visit to Denmark.

Trump also thought Finland is part of Russia. He doesn't know that the United Kingdom is a nuclear country. Trump is a classified muppet

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
BREAKING: Florida shatters national record with 15,300 new confirmed coronavirus cases.

Trump congratulating DeSantis on great numbers in April. Today Floridians are getting virus every five and a half seconds - https://twitter.com/i/status/1282376893497516033

DeSantis fumbling 2 months ago- https://twitter.com/i/status/1282368562502524928

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
BREAKING: Florida shatters national record with 15,300 new confirmed coronavirus cases.

Trump congratulating DeSantis on great numbers in April. Today Floridians are getting virus every five and a half seconds - https://twitter.com/i/status/1282376893497516033

DeSantis fumbling 2 months ago- https://twitter.com/i/status/1282368562502524928
grin
while in the real news ......Newyork, a Democrats state tops the list for months now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
tescoman90:

grin
while in the real news ......Newyork, a Democrats state tops the list for months now.

Seems you not familiar with trends and English.

NYC has not recorded a single case in last 24 hours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Problems began when DeSantis stopped being a Republican and became a Democrat. If he'd remained a Republican coronavirus would not have gone to Florida. Or at least that's what we should believe because coronavirus only affects Democrat led states, according to some.

You'd need to ignore the headlines though.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Jimi24: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Most business men are extremely STUPID and should not be allowed near government. They think short term cash flow and immediate profit while visionary politicians build generation scope wealth and advantages for their people. "Sell Puerto Rico" just because of a natural disaster? . That's a stupid prezident without sense of perspective. Why did he not sell his lovely daughter and kids before they grew up and started making money?. Every body is looking at the slowpoke in the White House and making excuses for him because he is white and calls himself a billionaire. It is a shame.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Commutations by President:

Bill Clinton—61 in 8 years
George W. Bush—11 in 8 years
Donald Trump—11 in 4 years

Barack Obama?

1,715 in 8 years.

Remind me again who abused their presidential power?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zuorom:

Barack Obama?

1,715 in 8 years.

grin

Nice 1

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Zuorom:

Barack Obama?

1,715 in 8 years.

Just in case our lazy brothers from the other club tries to question your source, I already place a Verified meme not Twitter meme for them, since they readily believe in memes grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Zuorom:

Barack Obama?

1,715 in 8 years.

Stop shooting yourself in the leg while trying to make point.

Firstly, what do you mean by abuse of power with regards to the number of commutations granted by a sitting president? Does any law prohibit that?

Obama made 1,715 in 8 years to mostly random people who were deemed fit and had no political, business or personal relations with him. Can we say same for Trump?

Oh! May be you can just list the 11 Trump made and we start from there.

The argument is even outdated and should not even have attended to it. Trump is cooked already. The count of commutations is irrelevant in the present mess he has himself in.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2020
The Lincoln Project strikes again.

This guys are going to grill Trump`s ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOubhy4Ss3c

https://twitter.com/i/status/1282449117130694657

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
The Lincoln Project strikes again.

This guys are going to grill Trump`s ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOubhy4Ss3c

https://twitter.com/i/status/1282449117130694657

Timeline:

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop shooting yourself in the leg while trying to make point.

Firstly, what do you mean by abuse of power with regards to the number of commutations granted by a sitting president? Does any law prohibit that?

Obama made 1,715 in 8 years to mostly random people who were deemed fit and had no political, business or personal relations with him. Can we say same for Trump?

Oh! May be you can just list the 11 Trump made and we start from there.

The argument is even outdated and should not even have attended to it. Trump is cooked already. The count of commutations is irrelevant in the present mess he has himself in.

One Obama commutation was a traitor Chelsea Manning who leaked details of US military. Obama most likely hated the military as long he could not control it ie him and his globalist handlers.
Obama further released 5 high value targets from Guantanamo, some who had been ministers in the Taliban govt before Bush overthrew the talibans. In return the Taliban released Berghdal a defector who should have been promptly court martialled.At least 5 Americans had been killed looking for this traitor who went on to pass military secrets to the Taliban.
Obama deflated the military morale. During his 8 years more than 200 high ranking military guys were removed .Including Gen Flynn.

Yea right These were random people.Listen to yourself , you cannot read the intrinsic message zero was sending to military.

Clinton pardoned a convicted terrorist Susan Rosenberg who had been involved in bombings within US soil. She had béen jailed for 58 years.
He issued the pardon on his last day in office. She is now a board and fund-raising member of the Black Lives Matter movement of terrorists, murderers who yesterday burnt the statue of Holy Mary.
Susan Rosenberg is a convicted
domestic terrorist and radical left
activist whose youth was spent
protesting the Vietnam War and
racism in America. A member of
the Weather Underground and
other radical organizations which
used violence as a tool for political
change, Rosenberg was sentenced
to 58 years in federal prison after
being arrested for possession of
explosives and weapons during the
planning of a number of bombing
operations. She was also a
suspect in a 1981 armored car
robbery which left one guard and
two officers dead. She was released
in 2001 when then- President Bill
Clinton commuted her sentence.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2020
George Floyd and BLM making authorities accountable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcHBCY5b_Gw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
hey debaters...hope u all had a pleasant weekend. let's get to work. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
basilico:

One Obama commutation was a traitor Chelsea Manning who leaked details of US military. Obama most likely hated the military as long he could not control it ie him and his globalist handlers.
Obama further released 5 high value targets from Guantanamo, some who had been ministers in the Taliban govt before Bush overthrew the talibans. In return the Taliban released Berghdal a defector who should have been promptly court martialled.At least 5 Americans had been killed looking for this traitor who went on to pass military secrets to the Taliban.
Obama deflated the military morale. During his 8 years more than 200 high ranking military guys were removed .Including Gen Flynn.

Yea right These were random people.Listen to yourself , you cannot read the intrinsic message zero was sending to military.

Clinton pardoned a convicted terrorist Susan Rosenberg who had been involved in bombings within US soil. She had béen jailed for 58 years.
He issued the pardon on his last day in office. She is now a board and fund-raising member of the Black Lives Matter movement of terrorists, murderers who yesterday burnt the statue of Holy Mary.
Susan Rosenberg is a convicted
domestic terrorist and radical left
activist whose youth was spent
protesting the Vietnam War and
racism in America. A member of
the Weather Underground and
other radical organizations which
used violence as a tool for political
change, Rosenberg was sentenced
to 58 years in federal prison after
being arrested for possession of
explosives and weapons during the
planning of a number of bombing
operations. She was also a
suspect in a 1981 armored car
robbery which left one guard and
two officers dead. She was released
in 2001 when then- President Bill
Clinton commuted her sentence.

Are your mentions political, friends or business associate of Clinton or Obama?

Now list and analyze for Trump also.

You will find the wide disparities.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
I cant believe it! On a Monday morning!

So Trump can oneday tweet against Fox News.

Surely, Nothing is impossible. Romance gone sour.

I am personally welcoming Fox News to the gang. #TeamFakeNews grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Are your mentions political, friends or business associate of Clinton or Obama?

Now list and analyze for Trump also.

You will find the wide disparities.

Kristian Mark Saucier [1] (born c. 1986) is a
former U.S. Navy sailor who was convicted
of unauthorized retention of national
defense information and sentenced to one
year in prison in October 2016 for taking
photographs of classified engineering
areas of USS Alexandria (SSN-757) , a
nuclear-powered attack submarine, in
2009. [2][3] President Donald Trump
pardoned Saucier on March 9, 2018.

Compare with Hillary who was holding top secret info un her unsecure basememt server that was hacked by a chinese like company. This guy had the photos in his phone long after he taken selfies of himself, he had not distributed them to anyone at all. Obama military demoralizing in play eh??

October 2005, [5] Libby resigned from all
three government positions after he was
indicted on five counts by a federal grand
jury concerning the investigation of the leak
of the covert identity of Central Intelligence
Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson . [6] He
was subsequently convicted of four counts
(one count of obstruction of justice, two
counts of perjury, and one count of making
false statements),

Libby was jailed bwcause they could not get Dick Cheny

John Arthur
Johnson, aka
Jack Johnson
Northern
District of
Illinois
One year and one day's
imprisonment; $1,000 fine
(September 14, 1920.
Black guy who had been jailed over violation of the White Slave Traffic. Jailed by democrats.

Dinesh D'Souza . Jailed because he contributed 20k to campaign. In reality jailed because he released a documentary critical of Obama.

Hammond Snr and Jnr
[b]
"Today, President Donald J. Trump
signed Executive Grants of Clemency
(Full Pardons) for Dwight Lincoln
Hammond, Jr., and his son, Steven
Hammond. The Hammonds are multi-
generation cattle ranchers in Oregon
imprisoned in connection with a fire that
leaked onto a small portion of
neighboring public grazing land. The
evidence at trial regarding the
Hammonds' responsibility for the fire
was conflicting, and the jury acquitted
them on most of the charges.
Advertisement
"At the Hammonds' original sentencing,
the judge noted that they are respected
in the community and that imposing the
mandatory minimum, 5-year prison
sentence would "shock the conscience"
and be "grossly disproportionate to the
severity" of their conduct. As a result,
the judge imposed significantly lesser
sentences. The previous administration,
however, filed an overzealous appeal that
resulted in the Hammonds being
sentenced to five years in prison. This
was unjust. [/b]

I could go on. Unlike you I read and research on the two sides of a coin.
Im sure you can see the disparities now. Trump is for law and order and restitution while Zero and Bill loves terrorists .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Interesting. grin.
No wonder he didn't tweet for over 12 hours yesterday. He was heartbroken.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Interesting. grin.
No wonder he didn't tweet for over 12 hours yesterday. He was heartbroken.

Fox has some never trumpers like Wallace .
Paul Ryan is on the board.
Only a few top hosts are MAGA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
He can't continue to blame Fox news - can you imagine his edu sec asking kids to go back to school with COVID 19 so high in many states undecided smh
I really don't understand what they are up to - using mental health and comparing USA with Germany, Sweden etc
I watched Wallace and Davos yesterday - the threat was on another level.

They should spend the short time left before schools start to improve virtual learning for the rest of this year.

CoronaVirusRelo:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
From the Republican Voters Against Trump.

This is Trump's Law and Order.
This is Trump's banana republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JQHhDu0LUs

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is another red flag from fox news director.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-trump-race-arnon-mishkin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Fox finally smelt the roses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.