Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1599737 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wyttcat:
Hundreds of indictments through the military tribunals already.

Do you want Trump to talk about it so the deepstate can say the criminals are being arrested because Trump said so like they always say?

Trump has only one chance to get it right and so much is going already behind the scene. Infact there's has been a silent civil war we pray doesn't boil to the surface.

Watch out for so many politicians and holywood start committing suicides. Tom Hanks is already gone. His movie now online. Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen DeGeneres shows cancelled forever. Oprah's OWN will never come back, infact they are fighting to stay alive.

Hillary will be like... shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wyttcat:
Injustice against Flynn today will be done to black people soon and they won be able to say this has never happened before because it is happening right now and a black man is the first to do it to a white man for the first time in the history of the United States.

They want to force Trump to pardon him.

I thought Flynn had been exonerated. undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
basilico:

Leave the elections alone. Bill Clinton was having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell. He was a friend of Epstein flying in his lolita plane to orgy island.

Lets beat this dog down first without you only seeing one side. What was Bill upto in orgy island? Partaking in orgiess in orgy island?
I humbly request your opinion on this , then we can move on to Trump with his playboy life.
As if Clinton was/is not one BTW.

Justice for all children molested by Epstein and his friends should strike a cord in you. What if it was your teenage daughter being paid $200 to massage an old geezer, having been procured by Ghislaine. Moral issues first, politics later

Bill Clinton denies it. Trust him. cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
budaatum:

I'm sorry, but I do not suffer from CDS. I have what is called TDS and my current focus is trump.

This is the first time I am seeing someone admitting that they have TDS and they are not ashamed to say it.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Goodvibes007:

The black Wall Street comes to mind.

The same democrats are lynching today through this violent protest.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

This is the first time I am seeing someone admitting that they have TDS and they are not ashamed to say it.
TDS beats being shameless ignorant you.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
budaatum:

TDS beats being shameless ignorant you.

How are you coping with your many symptoms?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11904189_tdstreatment_jpegf677fad8d54b215dd0c3469e43d0129d

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How are you coping with your many symptoms?
Those are symptoms you imagine I have, and of course, I wouldn't expect you to perform any sort of diagnosis nor base your assumptions on fact since that is not a thing you trump supporters tend to bother with.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Trumptards. Their choice.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2020
budaatum:

Those are symptoms you imagine I have, and of course, I wouldn't expect you to perform any sort of diagnosis nor base your assumptions on fact since that is not a thing you trump supporters tend to bother with.

TDS is real. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11904220_tdsisreal_jpeg11a0f7361cdd78d580f804dd9bd195ee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

TDS is real. shocked
Indeed it is real. Just that it is actually a disease of you trump supporters but you don't know you are deranged.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/this-week-in-trumponomics-the-covid-backslide-begins-202231211.html

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2020
budaatum:

Indeed it is real. Just that it is actually a disease of you trump supporters but you don't know you are deranged.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/this-week-in-trumponomics-the-covid-backslide-begins-202231211.html

Is yours COVID-19 related? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Is yours COVID-19 related? undecided

Until he contest for President
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2020
grin

Until he contest for president
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2020
grin

Imagine a racist in the midst of these great blacks.

Democrats stop the hypocrisy!
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:17am On Jul 11, 2020
tescoman90:
grin

Imagine a racist in the midst of these great blacks.

Democrats stop the hypocrisy!
grin

Jesus. grin grin grin
Trumptards and lies are like 5&6. I told ya they are devils.

Trump has been known has a racists since the 1970s, and he has never hidden it. All through from the 70s to present day when he tweets racists garbage. Snapping pictures with a few people in show biz means zilch since he is in showbiz himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Anywayss

This Trump is corruption personified.
Anyways. Only a few weeks left.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 11, 2020
saxywale1:

Jesus. grin grin grin
Trumptards and lies are like 5&6. I told ya they are devils.

Trump has been known has a racists since the 1970s, and he has never hidden it. All through from the 70s to present day when he tweets racists garbage. Snapping pictures with a few people in show biz means zilch since he is in showbiz himself.

When I say Democrats falls for anything the media gives and they are very lazy to make research on their own but love to get twisted narrative from a media news source.... I'm not lying!
grin
Guys look between the lines and see how this blind media source twisted the narrative and the truth.
grin

Now look at what the verified source says about the award and compare both.
I know any Democrats will never comprehend this.
grin
Media says : "contribution to the country"
Verified source: "contribution to the less fortunate"

Can you see the twist?
grin

My Democrat child @ saxywale1 when less fortunate is used does it exclude Black Community?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Guys look at how this man was cut off (CNN) when he said Hiilary Clinton can't be trusted and he made reference to documents released by wikileaks which is truth!
grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279555790643363840

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2020
tescoman90:

When I say Democrats falls for anything the media gives and they are very lazy to make research on their own but love to get twisted narrative from a media news source.... I'm not lying!
grin
Guys look between the lines and see how this blind media source twisted the narrative and the truth.
grin

Now look at what the verified source says about the award and compare both.
I know any Democrats will never comprehend this.
grin
Media says : "contribution to the country"
Verified source: "contribution to the less fortunate"

Can you see the twist?
grin

My Democrat child @ saxywale1 when less fortunate is used does it exclude Black Community?

I won't even entertain you. You lack comprehension skills. cool
You are just another busted liar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 2:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Not suprised a bit. His boss is Trump's favourite personality on fox.. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 5:23am On Jul 11, 2020
American Passports Are Worthless Now (Map)

Oh the places you can’t go

https://medium.com/@indica/the-plague-states-of-america-53b20678a80e

America is not united anymore and it’s barely a state. They have crashed right through failed state into a plague state, unwelcome across the world. This has been predicted, including here. Now it has come to pass. Just look at the map.
Americans have gone from having access to most of the world to being banned from most of it. Today, Americans are only allowed in a few Caribbean islands and the Balkans. An American passport is now worthless. Worse than worthless, it’s a plague.
In the absence of a humane government, America is now ruled by COVID-19. Welcome to the Plague States of America.

Here is a list, in total, of all the places Americans can go. Most of them are small Caribbean islands.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I thought Flynn had been exonerated. undecided
He has been exonerated but the liberal judge Sullivan is fighting to keep the case going. He's just wasting everyone's time with a futile venture.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2020
saxywale1:

I won't even entertain you. You lack comprehension skills. cool
You are just another busted liar.
Will you keep quiet dundee! How did that thing you posted disprove anything tescoman90 said? You didn't even make any point. You are the one that is a disgusting liar. Where is your proof that Trump has been known as a racist since 1970's? Tescoman90 is obviously a million times smarter than you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2020
garetz:

He has been exonerated but the liberal judge Sullivan is fighting to keep the case going. He's just wasting everyone's time with a futile venture.

This judge excoriated some prosecutors who bungled a case years earlier. There was a case he overturned a ruling because the prosecutors and FBI had denied the defendant access to evidence that was exculpatory.

Methinks this judge is on two things.
One he has been compromised and probably being blackmailed into making sure that Flynn serves some time in jail. Most likely. And ruin Trump.

Another would be that he already knows that Flynn was framed and the charge was bogus.
(As soon as he took up the case he ordered Brandon van Grack the lead prosecutor to avail to him the Rosenstein 4th scope memo. Which Mueller team was authourised to investigate Flynn Jnr among others being Stone and Manafort. Remember Van Grack was one of the 19 angry democrats in the Mueller witchhunt team. Van Grack objected to handing the judge Sullivan the unredacted scope memo. The judge ordered that he wanted the full unredacted scope memo).
This way he tries all he can to sentence Flynn to no avail. Then he finally throws out the charges with extreme prejudice declaring Flynn as a victim of organised witch Hunt. He gets praised after exhausting all prosecutorial machinations of framing Flynn.
Extreme prejudice allows Flynn to sue all those rogue prosecutors who framed him.
SCOTUS judge retires, he gets nominated. ***far-fetched theory.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2020
saxywale1:
Not suprised a bit. His boss is Trump's favourite personality on fox.. grin

Guilty by association. This writer is a racist but he hides. Many people hide their inner beliefs.

Tucker Carlson is the most watched cable tv during prime time in America.
These are just smear campaigns against him.
The takedown of conservative hosts . The consolidation of Anti Trumpers into one well oiled machine to take down Trump in November.

They have just began. More smears will be laid out on any TRUMP supporters in the run up to elections.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Shades of former President Shehu Shagari's 'Ghana Must Go' executive order.

We’re in talks with US over plans to deport foreign students – FG

By Kanayo Umeh, Abuja

The Federal Government says it in talks with relevant authorities over plans by the United States government’s plan to strip Nigerian and other international college students of their US visas and deport them if their courses go entirely online because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The move will affect thousands of Nigerians who constitute one-third of African students who travelled to the US to attend universities or participate in training programmes, as well as non-academic or vocational studies.

The Director, Press and Public Relations, Ministry of Education, Bem Ben Goong, who disclosed this in a telephone interview with The Guardian in Abuja, said the federal government is trying to verify the authenticity of the policy before responding to it as a country.

According to him, “If the report about the US is true, I think there would be very little any government can do about it.

He said: “We are in touch with the United States authorities to get the validity of that information. On social media today, anything can happen. I would also like you to bear in mind that if that policy is true, it does not only affect Nigerian students, it will affect every student studying in the US.

“That Nigerian student will come home is not a big deal, the big deal is if they will be able to study successfully and get their results and the certificates they need to get? If the answer is yes, there not much anyone can do about it. We will verify that and put up our appropriate response.

Gong added that if the policy is successfully implemented by the Donald Trump administration, it could spell doom for the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), as the Federal Government may decide to adopt a fully online policy thereby engaging lecturers only on part-time basis.

“If the policy is true, it means that the world is changing and ASUU may go extant(extinct). In the US, I know for a fact that 80 per cent of the lecturers are part-time lecturers. If the Nigerian government decides to tell ASUU that it cannot bear their bill anymore and that it was going to put them on part-time and they can only be teaching based on their workload, these are some of the things that ASUU needs to consider.

“The FG invested over N1.3 trillion in infrastructure last year and if you go to any of our universities today, the infrastructural development is pronounced.”

He explained that 70 percent of lecturers in the Nigerian university system might lose their jobs if the government decides to adopt fully online-based teaching and learning.

“When I saw that report about the US, what came to my mind was that ASUU is in trouble because if the US implements that and it is successful, it then means that you can do most courses online. It means that 70 percent of lecturers will lose their jobs.

“ASUU needs to understand that they have competitors and their competitor is the evolving technologies that can knock them off. If ASUU continues to be archaic in their thinking, orientation and actions, their days may be numbered.”

https://guardian.ng/news/were-in-talks-with-us-over-plans-to-deport-foreign-students-fg/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
garetz:

Someone sighted the judge Sullivan in the swamp. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11906786_capturedemocratsdeepstatetreed_jpeg96cb4e378bbef6ed29e21f8a9b465ae5

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
basilico:

This judge excoriated some prosecutors who bungled a case years earlier. There was a case he overturned a ruling because the prosecutors and FBI had denied the defendant access to evidence that was exculpatory.

Methinks this judge is on two things.
One he has been compromised and probably being blackmailed into making sure that Flynn serves some time in jail. Most likely. And ruin Trump.

Another would be that he already knows that Flynn was framed and the charge was bogus.
(As soon as he took up the case he ordered Brandon van Grack the lead prosecutor to avail to him the Rosenstein 4th scope memo. Which Mueller team was authourised to investigate Flynn Jnr among others being Stone and Manafort. Remember Van Grack was one of the 19 angry democrats in the Mueller witchhunt team. Van Grack objected to handing the judge Sullivan the unredacted scope memo. The judge ordered that he wanted the full unredacted scope memo).
This way he tries all he can to sentence Flynn to no avail. Then he finally throws out the charges with extreme prejudice declaring Flynn as a victim of organised witch Hunt. He gets praised after exhausting all prosecutorial machinations of framing Flynn.
Extreme prejudice allows Flynn to sue all those rogue prosecutors who framed him.
SCOTUS judge retires, he gets nominated. ***far-fetched theory.

I hope Trump would not make that mistake of nominating a traitor to the SCOTUS again after seeing the con job they did to frame Flynn as a criminal. cool

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
tescoman90:

Until he contested for President
grin

I wonder what came over Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for thanking Trump. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11906868_TrumpJesseandAlSharpton_jpg8deded652f75f39a51cd29c3dd6f79cb

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I wonder what came over Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for thanking Trump. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11906868_TrumpJesseandAlSharpton_jpg8deded652f75f39a51cd29c3dd6f79cb

grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rommney the only replubican trump's administration with small integrity

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.