Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1634887 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Zuorom:

Where was your eyes and your ears when liberals politicians were supporting rioting mobs and gay pride rallies? Did your brain go on leave then? Or were you blind, deaf and dumb?

Another beer parlour analysis.

Quote where Democrats supported riot, mobs and gay protest?

You just joining moments together bases on your personal or hearsay assumptions

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
feedthenation:

Too Much and Never Enough - Mary L. Trump

https://b-ok.cc/book/5622085/0f7a38

Just received an online copy a few minutes ago.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Zuorom:

Can both you and Andrew Cuomo tell us which science says it's ok for a crowd to gather if they are gathering to riot and burn things or tear down statues? Or which science says it's ok for gay pride rallies to hold or which science says it's ok for you to send coronavirus infected people into old people's nursing homes?

Quote where Coumo supported it.

As for right for Americans to protest, I already addressed that.

Didn't Trump's Patriot also protest? Oh! Republicans told them too , right?

As for nursing home, it was just a idea an recommendation that backfired when things got out of hands and he takes responsibility someway. Not the Trump that has failed to take responsibility for 130k+ death

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Apple124:
[s][/s]

New account again?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Biden condemned Erdogan converting the Christian Hagia Sophia into a mosque

Not a word from the Trump administration

And someone will still come here to argue Trump is not an empty barrel. He has ridiculed the office of the POTUS and stripped it of its position has the world leader. Toothless Bulldog!

A self acclaimed Christian that golfs on Sundays.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
You don’t defeat a virus with politics. You defeat a virus with science and medicine.

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
"You can't put rancid ingredients in and expect great soup.

You can't make one bad chess move after the other, and expect to win.

You can't keep driving for years after the warning light goes on, and expect no explosion.

You can't put a narcissistic, lying con-man in the White House and expect him to suddenly turn presidential.

The analogies write themselves.

Elect a clown, expect a circus.
Elect a con-man, expect a rip-off.
Elect a fascist, expect a Holocaust.
Elect a Russian agent, expect катастрофа
."

Mark A. Thomas 25 minutes ago

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Now its confirmed!

Trump is mentally unstable.

Blaming Obama and Biden for stopping testing in 2020!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1282863372061614081

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
You don’t defeat a virus with politics. You defeat a virus with science and medicine.

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

grin

his definition of science is not the one thought in schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
POTUS on a Tuesday morning

smh...

Trump is mentally deranged and divorced with reality.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
basilico:
Ill mudday the waters more. If it was not for affirmative action Zero would never have made it Harvard. His wife Mitchell Obama would never have made it too.

[s]See how bye felicia thesis was described by a conservative website and by a never Trump site.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/07/how_affirmative_action_screwed_up_michelle_obama.html

https://politi.co/2AStbla

Obama's mentor was Saul Alinsky. You can google him and his rules. Dont forget to google Bill Ayres too in the process.

So much for reparations .[/s]

Nonsense. I hate hearing when white supremacists misinterprete meaning of affirmative action or deliberately use it to deceive illiterates white trailer trash.

- It's the same way a white man that drops out of school at grade 5 or primary 5 would get angry at immigrant doctors for taking their jobs.

- I graduated with a distinction from Uni (over 85/100), but I won't be suprised when a white idiot or a coon at work claims I graduated with distinction because of affirmative action despite working as twice as hard as my white classmates.

- I got tons of scholarship based of my stellar grades, but I won't be suprised when a racist claims that I got the awards because of my skin colour.

Let me educate you because you have never left your village in Aba. When you have a minority or admission quota in uni or colleges, what it means is that there would be guaranteed few seats for minorities in the class. E.g 5 seats out of maybe a class of 50. Those 5 seats would be highly contested for among those minorities. I am talking of straight "A" students contesting for those 5 seats. Is 5 seats out of 50 too much to ask for?

Please always think before you type rubbish.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
salford1:

Nonsense. I hate hearing when white supremacists misinterprete meaning of affirmative action or deliberately use it to deceive illiterates white trailer trash.

- It's the same way a white man that drops out of school at grade 5 or primary 5 would get angry at immigrant doctors for taking their jobs.

- I graduated with a distinction from Uni (over 85/100), but I won't be suprised when a white idiot or a coon at work claims I graduated with distinction because of affirmative action despite working as twice as hard as my white classmates.

- I got tons of scholarship based of my stellar grades, but I won't be suprised when a racist claims that I got the awards because of my skin colour.

Let me educate you because you have never left your village in Aba. When you have a minority or admission quota in uni or colleges, what it means is that there would be guaranteed few seats for minorities in the class. E.g 5 seats out of maybe a class of 50. Those 5 seats would be highly contested for among those minorities. I am talking of straight "A" students contesting for those 5 seats. Is 5 seats out of 50 too much to ask for?

Don't mind all this self acclaimed Old Port-Harcourt road Republican`s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don't mind all this self acclaimed Old Port-Harcourt road Republican`s
Don't mind them. Was her stellar performance at high school, Princeton and Havard based on her face? Her elder brother was in Princeton two years before the Former Flotus. It seems they are a family of geniuses.

If it was that easy, I wonder why affirmative action can't get all high school grad from minority backgrounds into Schools like Yale, Caltech, Havard, Princeton e.t.c.

She graduated as salutatorian of her class at Whitney Young High School, a magnet school in Chicago. She graduated cum laude from Princeton University in 1985 with a major in sociology and a minor in African-American studies. She graduated from Harvard Law School with a Juris Doctor degree in 1988.

Imagine them trying to throw dirt on one of, if not the most educated Flotus ever. They would soon compare her to the mail-order prostitute currently in the white house, or her husband that paid for someone to sit for his SAT exam and speaks English at grade 4 level.

They would soon be here to tell us how that minority student in the quote below got into Ivy League through affirmative action. They would totally disregard that she was a straight A student from high school:

Ifeoma, Gets Admission into 8 Ivy League Universities in US
Ifeoma Thorpe-White, 17, a teenager born of Nigerian parents, has been admitted into all eight Ivy League schools in United States including Stanford. Ms Thorpe-White, a senior at Morris Hills High School in Rockaway New Jersey got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Columbia, UPenn, Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Princeton and Stanford. "I was shaking, I was like, 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh,' like this might be eight out of eight and I clicked it and it said 'Congratulations' and I was like, 'Oh my goodness...'" Ifeoma told WABC-TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Quote where Coumo supported it.

As for right for Americans to protest, I already addressed that.

Didn't Trump's Patriot also protest? Oh! Republicans told them too , right?

As for nursing home, it was just a idea an recommendation that backfired when things got out of hands and he takes responsibility someway. Not the Trump that has failed to take responsibility for 130k+ death

Nursing homes. Fredo's brother Andrew Cuomo ordered 6000 covid elderlies to old pips homes.
Half of Big Apple wuhan virus were from oldies homes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Biden condemned Erdogan converting the Christian Hagia Sophia into a mosque

Not a word from the Trump administration

And someone will still come here to argue Trump is not an empty barrel. He has ridiculed the office of the POTUS and stripped it of its position has the world leader. Toothless Bulldog!

A self acclaimed Christian that golfs on Sundays.

Okeay Biden wants Haggia sophia to remain as a museum. I missed this piece of news.

Granted Hagia Sofia was declared a museum by Kemal Attaturk who sought to remove religion from Turkey. Erdogan wants it as a mosque 80 plus years later.
I would want Haggia Sofia to be made a full time mosque. Reason is because the muslims captured it from Xtian in the 15th century.&They killed most of the Byzantine xtians. Allahu akber.

In the same vein I would want Israeli Jews to rebuild their temple on Temple Mount Jerusalem since they recaptured it from the Jordanians in 67 war. I trust the Jews would allow all faiths including those with proven dubious claims to worship at Temple Mount.
The Third temple.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HJlk_EH1_Y

So far this is the best political ad I have seen, sorry for big mouth Donald Trump jr. Money doesn't buy class

The guy can't even spell to save his life, spelling error in his latest book

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
salford1:

Don't mind them. Was her stellar performance at high school, Princeton and Havard based on her face? Her elder brother was in Princeton two years before the Former Flotus. It seems they are a family of geniuses.

If it was that easy, I wonder why affirmative action can't get all high school grad from minority backgrounds into Schools like Yale, Caltech, Havard, Princeton e.t.c.

She graduated as salutatorian of her class at Whitney Young High School, a magnet school in Chicago. She graduated cum laude from Princeton University in 1985 with a major in sociology and a minor in African-American studies. She graduated from Harvard Law School with a Juris Doctor degree in 1988.

Imagine them trying to throw dirt on one of, if not the most educated Flotus ever. They would soon compare her to the mail-order prostitute currently in the white house, or her husband that paid for someone to sit for his SAT exam and speaks English at grade 4 level.

They would soon be here to tell us how that minority student in the quite below got into Ivy League through affirmative action. They would totally disregard that she was a straight A student from high school:

You called Melanie trump what?
She is an architectural graduate not a race baiting bitch. Takes you five years at least to qualify. Fluent in 6 languages at least not like Bye Felicia with her socialogy thesis of racism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
basilico:

She is an architectural graduate not a race baiting bitch. Takes you five years at least to qualify. Fluent in 6 languages at least not like Bye Felicia with her socialogy thesis of racism

That piece of information that she studied architecture was remove from her bio in 2017

Melania Trump
https://www.whitehouse.gov/people/melania-trump/

Michaelle Obama
https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/first-ladies/michelle-obama/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
salford1:

Graduate 85/100 of liberal nonsense.
Just admitted that affirmative action helped Mitchell Obama get to Princeton and later on Harvard.
Any distinct peer reviewed. paper she wrote?
Id be glad to see it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

That piece of information that she studied architecture was remove from her bio in 2017

Melania Trump
https://www.whitehouse.gov/people/melania-trump/

Michaelle Obama
https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/first-ladies/michelle-obama/

Some of the brightest not. necessarily the richest people I have met are architectural graduates. They major in science and arts, .spend countless hours designing aesthetic stuff that can span structural epochs.
Architectural graduates move into very funny career's like performing arts, structural design, etc.
Very versatile people.
Unlike socialogists who invite their mothers to white house , then claim it was built by slave labour and finally say bye Felicia.
No respect from me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
basilico:

Some of the brightest not. necessarily the richest people I have met are architectural graduates. They major in science and arts, .spend countless hours designing aesthetic stuff that can span structural epochs.
Architectural graduates move into very funny career's like performing arts, structural design, etc.
Very versatile people.
Unlike socialogists who invite their mothers to white house , then claim it was built by slave labour and finally say bye Felicia.
No respect from me.

Who asked for a sermon on comparing sociologists with architectural graduates?

Provide proof that Melania Trump is an architectural graduate or any other graduate for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
wirinet:

Who asked for a sermon on the comparing sociologists with architectural graduates?

Provide proof that Melania Trump is an architectural graduate or any other graduate for that matter.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
basilico:

Very versatile people.
No respect from me.

CRAP!!! She's just a cheap LovePeddler and the six language claim is crap after hearing her speak numerous times.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
basilico:

Very versatile people.
No respect from me.

Did Melania Trump graduated with an architectural degree or not and from which university, at least Michelle Obama certifications can be verified?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Did Melania Trump graduated with an architectural degree or not and from which university, at least Michelle Obama certifications can be verified?
She graduated with a degree in architecture in MAGA's alternative universe. In that universe, Melania gained entry into Yale School of Architecture (instead of modelling), and graduated at the age of 22 with a distinction and masters degree in architecture. She later became the most renowned architect in the US. She in met her husband Donald, when she designed the award winning New York Trump Towers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

I could have sworn you were a trump supporter.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
basilico:

Yes, a model/escort/hooker whatever you want her to be called.

Architectural graduate my a55.
6 language yet she speaks broken English grin

Sex at 30,000 feet, Melania Trump (nee Knauss) earns her miles,

and you dare compare Michelle Obama to that thing below. You should be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
wirinet:

She graduated with a degree in architecture in MAGA's alternative universe. In that universe, Melania gained entry into Yale School of Architecture (instead of modelling), and graduated at the age of 22 with a distinction and masters degree in architecture. She later became the most renowned architect in the US. She in met her husband Donald, when she designed the award winning New York Trump Towers.
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.