Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1654185 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
as if anybody takes Twitter seriously. Twitter is a liberal cum leftists cesspit. Most conservatives have ditched it for one joke platform called Parler.
You are wrong. Anyone can get on Twitter and most Americans do. Over 75% of Americans that follows Trump on Twitter loathes him and justifiably so. He's the worst President in American history and truly one of God's worst creatures on Earth. I have known about him for 30 years and there's nothing the cultists here can say to make me and people that feels like me change our minds. Will walk through a minefield to vote him out on Nov 3rd and that's why he's going to lose in a landslide because majority of Americans feel the same way.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
as if anybody takes Twitter seriously. Twitter is a liberal cum leftists cesspit. Most conservatives have ditched it for one joke platform called Parler.

Which Parler?

One Trump 'pikin' boasted here that Twitter will go out of business within months --- even Trump is still on twitter right now ---

A look inside Parler: The right wing social media app is unbearably monotonous, even to its own users
https://media.thinknum.com/articles/parler-right-wing-social-media-app-trial/

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/parler-app-social-media-trump-right-wing-a9596741.html

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
I want you to be honest with me, is Twitter not an extremely left leaning platform?
I just want you to answer with sincerity I'm not here for any toxic argument
What do you mean by extreme?

No it is not anyone can be on twitter it does not have any political ideological leanings cheesy
Twitter is for all and has no ideological bias so you cannot call it extreme

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

And Trump takes it serious?

The joke is on you.
who gives a shiiit about what Trump takes seriously?
Trump is petty.
I want you to be honest is Twitter not an extremely left leaning platform?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
Name 3 of those conservatives that ditched Twitter expect the ones banned like Candace Owen for their constant distortion of truths and demagoguery. Most of the Conservative icons are very active on Twitter. So stop spouting this nonsense. Trump can't breath without Twitter and he's the Numero Uno CONservative in the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Name 3 of those conservatives that ditched Twitter expect the ones banned like Candace Owen for their constant distortion of truths and demagoguery. Most of the Conservative icons are very active on Twitter. So stop spouting this nonsense. Trump can't breath without Twitter and he's the Numero Uno CONservative in the Fruited Plains.
Candace is on Twitter. She disgraced Cardi B on Twitter few days ago.
You should download the Parler app and see for yourself. I have an account on the platform. You should try it out and see the ideological dichotomy on both platforms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
Candace is on Twitter. She disgraced Cardi B on Twitter few days ago.
You should download the Parler app and see for yourself. I have an account on the platform. You should try it out and see the ideological dichotomy on both platforms
Maybe she's admitted back. If Candace is your idol then you are what you are. The problem is your ilks knows nothing about America but you put it in your mind that you are a political expert in American politics. It's so sad that the fight we are fighting is for people like you to have opportunities of coming to US if you want to for visit or business or even studying. Under Trump, that will be a mirage to you and if you doubt me, go and apply for a Visa and find out yourself. It's easy to sit in one locale several thousands of miles away and shout Trump Trump all day not knowing trump think of your likes as subhuman.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nue angry cheesy cheesy grin bel4:
who gives a shiiit about what Trump takes seriously?
Trump is petty.
I want you to be honest is Twitter not an extremely left leaning platform?
angry sad angry

Was it in 2016?

When Maga lots flooded the platform with all soughts of Benghazi and attack adverts?

Twitter flaps

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
angry sad angry

Was it in 2016?

When Maga lots flooded the platform with all soughts of Benghazi and attack adverts?

Twitter flaps

You see why these guys are truly cultists and Sheeps. They don't even think before they post their garbage. Trump eats and sleeps on Twitter while over 202.000 Americans dead of Trumpvirus. Who tweets on Twitter more than Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
I want you to be honest with me, is Twitter not an extremely left leaning platform?
I just want you to answer with sincerity I'm not here for any toxic argument

Twitter is for everyone all over the world regardless of political ideology it is not a political platform

What Twitter doesn't condole is the dissemination of information which are detrimental to the society e.g. fact checking Trump

Search widely, have Twitter fact checked any other world leader apart from Trump

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Maybe she's admitted back. If Candace is your idol then you are what you are. The problem is your ilks knows nothing about America but you put it in your mind that you are a political expert in American politics. It's so sad that the fight we are fighting is for people like you to have opportunities of coming to US if you want to for visit or business or even studying. Under Trump, that will be a mirage to you and if you doubt me, go and apply for a Visa and find out yourself. It's easy to see in one locale thousands of miles away and shout Trump Trump all day not knowing trump think of your likes as subhuman.
oh man why are you so petty and always angry? You seriously need help, brother.
If you observe me here you'd know I try my best to be as civil as possible but you, you just assume anyone who disagree with you is because he idolise someone. Look man, I know a lot about international politics. I don't particularly like USA. If not for the pandemic I'd have been doing my Masters in Australia by now. I was waiting to graduate from university before I move. I did that last year. If you see my posts here in February you understand that I have worked everything out for my Masters in Australia.
Don't always assume everyone wants to travel to USA.
I'm a traditional man, highly Conservative. I don't idolise anyone. You need to seek help seriously.
Lastly I hate the liberal hypocrisy and attempt to monopolise thought and speech.
You are not fighting for me. You are just an angry petty man who is desperately looking for where to pour his anger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
LMAO. It turns out the Bidens were the ones taking cash from corrupt Russians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Minent:

This is how conversation should go!

I will be happy if you continue this way.

God bless smiley
Abi?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
oh man why are you so petty and always angry? You seriously need help, brother.
If you observe me here you'd know I try my best to be as civil as possible but you, you just assume anyone who disagree with you is because he idolise someone. Look man, I know a lot about international politics. I don't particularly like USA. If not for the pandemic I'd have been doing my Masters in Australia by now. I was waiting to graduate from university before I move. I did that last year. If you see my posts here in February you understand that I have worked everything out for my Masters in Australia.
Don't always assume everyone wants to travel to USA.
I'm a traditional man, highly Conservative. I don't idolise anyone. You need to seek help seriously.
You don't idolize anyone but you idolize Trump who is a self admitted Nazi loving racist. Hush your mouth then and focus about Australia if you are truly there and stop making a fool of yourself about a country you know absolutely nothing about. A black supporting a Nazi loving Trump. Are you smarter than over 90% of African Americans that finds trump as an abomination.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Joe Biden is guilty of every crime they accused Trump of committing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
feedthenation:

Twitter is for everyone all over the world regardless of political ideology it is not a political platform

What Twitter doesn't condole is the dissemination of information which are detrimental to the society e.g. fact checking Trump

Search widely, have Twitter fact checked any other world leader apart from Trump
Twitter fact checked Trump all the time because they know he's a pathological liar of the worst kind who doubles down on his lies when he got called out. When he opens his mouth, he lies. Lying is his oxygen.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You don't idolize anyone but you idolize Trump who is a self admitted Nazi loving racist. Hush your mouth then and focus about Australia if you are truly there and stop making a fool of yourself about a country you know absolutely nothing about. A black supporting a Nazi loving Trump. Are you smarter than over 90% of African Americans that finds trump as an abomination.

So that we are clear. What makes Trump a Nazi loving racist?
Specific actions said or done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
The Biden campaign isn't denying specific allegations against Hunter Biden. Their response is basically "but but orange man bad!!!"
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kachills:

The constitution doesn't limit the number of Supreme court justices we can have but what of the process of packing the courts? You might choose to call it expanding the courts but pack the courts is what it is. Whatever process they chose to go about it with is certainly going to be challenged in court. You can keep deceiving yourself but you will eventually have to face the reality. Why do you think Republicans aren't in the least concerned about your empty threats?
Liberals are fantasizing in their own lalaland grin Reality will soon strike.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Twitter fact checked Trump all the time because they know he's a pathological liar of the worst kind who doubles down on his lies when he got called out. When he opens his mouth, he lies. Lying is his oxygen.
Twitter "fact checks" Trump because they are run by radical leftists who are doing everything in their power to help Biden win.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
basilico:

So that we are clear. What makes Trump a Nazi loving racist?
Specific actions said or done.
You must be a newbie here. Have put many instances of his racism and bigotry here on many occasions. Let me give you couple of the latest ones. Scaring Surburban women in America about invasion of Blackies. Telling Minnessotans recently in Minnesota to beware of refugees in the midst knowing that Somali refugees are domained in Minnesota and retweeting a white power salute guy yelling White power not to talk if calling the nazis matching Charlottesville good people. I know cultists will absolve him of anything.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Twitter "fact checks" Trump because they are run by radical leftists who are doing everything in their power to help Biden win.
Yes prof Bluebyrd. A confirmed orange cultist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Media had a meltdown when Donald Trump, Jr. met with a Fusion GPS client for a few seconds, but they're now going to pretend it's no big deal that Biden's dirtbag son used daddy's name to grease deals with foreign crooks who just wanted to buy off the VP.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Yes prof Bluebyrd. A confirmed orange cultist.
Is that all? Can't you do better than this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

lol. I saw Twitter "fact checking" Trump with an article from ABC news lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
lol. I saw Twitter "fact checking" Trump with an article from ABC news lol
They are frauds, only left wing nuts take their fake fact checks serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rachel Maddow and Jake Tapper spent so many hours on tv pushing the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, I look forward to their coverage of the Biden family taking millions from corrupt Russians. The hypocrisy of the fake news media frauds is about to be laid bare for all to see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Is that all? Can't you do better than this?
That's the answer you deserve.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
The washington swamp spent four years and millions investigating Trump and all they got was Hunter Biden taking $3.5 million from a corrupt Russian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Let Republicans do what they want.

They seem to forget that there is a younger, more radical breed of democrats who are ready to burn it all.

Make no mistake, when its democrats turn, Republicans will suffer.

Abegi shift! Cry to your pillows grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
it's his constitutional right and duty he isn't doing anything remotely bad
Even if you emphasize it countless number of times to these dummies they won't hear word

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Nastymods, ijebosb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.