Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1654233 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cliffnotes, 45 is not going to go (leave office) easily!

When Trump refuses to concede, the cascading effects could break our fragile transition of power. My new cover story in
@TheAtlantic
The Election That Could Break America
If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why are you so pained.Address Trump and his ties to Russia and the corruption allegations against them before embarking on a misinformation campaign on the Biden's what you lots accuse Biden of Trump is a thousand times guilty.
Is it the same unpopular GOP senators that you expect Americans to believe?is it the same Kent that testified no during the impeachment trial that we should believe now according to the report?what was Ron Johnson doing in Moscow?
Yesterday the FBI talked about misinformation and Russian attempts to smear and denigrate Biden and they targeted his son with baseless claims and no evidence to prove it is true.You lots must think majority of Americans are fools to fall for this rubbish.Let the russian trolls continue spreading lies on social media to the braindead MAGA cultist.

Lol, you dont even know the country that has opened a criminal case on the Bidens.
screenshot below to prove you are not so bright.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
That's the answer you deserve.
That's very poor coming you, I know you can be more foul and unruly than that so buckle your belt and bring it on, I am used to your foul mouthed rants already. Your effort today is very disappointing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
itchie:

How is Trump packing the court? Did he create or add any additional number of judges or justices positions to the ones already established before he was elected? Trump is only doing his constitional duties and filling any vacancy that opens in the courts as a result of retirements or deaths. Democrats are the ones who are talking about packing the courts.
The ignorance of Libidiots knows no bounds, they are simply full of it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
I keep hating this country more and more daily. Kill black folks in their sleep and get a thumbs up by Kentucky AG and the equally racist jury. Welcome to AmeriKKKa.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

That's very poor coming you, I know you can be more foul and unruly than that so buckle your belt and bring it on, I am used to your foul mouthed rants already. Your effort today is very disappointing.
Like the followers of Jim Jones, the cultists will die with their cult leader. You guys will hush up on Nov 4

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
ZooOga:
Cliffnotes, 45 is not going to go (leave office) easily!

When Trump refuses to concede, the cascading effects could break our fragile transition of power. My new cover story in
@TheAtlantic
The Election That Could Break America
If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-concede/616424/

He is going to win so you what you should be talking about is are the democrats going to concede defeat easily? Clinton is already advising Joe Biden not to concede under any circumstances, that's what you should be worried about not about someone that will win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You see why these guys are truly cultists and Sheeps. They don't even think before they post their garbage. Trump eats and sleeps on Twitter while over 202.000 Americans dead of Trumpvirus. Who tweets on Twitter more than Trump.

Sincerely, I was dumbfounded.

Trump is the Twitter-in-chief

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

No it is because they are smart enough to believe the incoherent lies.
They are not brainwashed MAGA cultist.

What an irony that people who lie and spread falsehoods are calling reputable media houses fake news because they don't show their lies.
You are right about the fake news media being reputable, they are reputable for their lies and dishonesty. And you're also right about them not being brainwashed, they are the ones doing the brainwashing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Daniel Cameron the Kentucky AG is one of the black props in Drumpf hate president acceptance crap. F*** you Daniel Cameron.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Like the followers of Jim Jones, the cultists will die with their cult leader. You guys will hush up on Nov 4
Rest in peace then, my condolences to your family in advance.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Only MAGAt cultist know that afterall Trump is real news and doesn't lie grin
Trump is real and the fake news media is fake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Lol grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
obixcel:
The ignorance of Libidiots knows no bounds, they are simply full of it
I give you 10/10 for naming them libidiots, that's the perfect name for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Hahahahaha...flawless victory

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
itchie:

I give you 10/10 for naming them libidiots, that's the perfect name for them.
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
obixcel:
Abegi shift! Cry to your pillows grin grin

I know of Biden wins, you will deactivate your account.

Pray Trump wins.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I know of Biden wins, you will deactivate your account.

Pray Trump wins.
Actually it is some of you that will deactivate your accounts and change usernames, like they did in the aftermath of 2016. Trump has this 100% in d bag.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You must be a newbie here. Have put many instances of his racism and bigotry here on many occasions. Let me give you couple of the latest ones. Scaring Surburban women in America about invasion of Blackies. Telling Minnessotans recently in Minnesota to beware of refugees in the midst knowing that Somali refugees are domained in Minnesota and retweeting a white power salute guy yelling White power not to talk if calling the nazis matching Charlottesville good people. I know cultists will absolve him of anything.

Charlotte
There was one group of Trump peaceful protesters that were joined by a group of white supremacists .
The BLM and Antifa came to oppose the protests.

Can we agree on that at first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
itchie:

He is going to win so you what you should be talking about is are the democrats going to concede defeat easily? Clinton is already advising Joe Biden not to concede under any circumstances, that's what you should be worried about not about someone that will win.

Back in 2000 George and Jeb Bush had to cheat to get selected by a right leaning Supreme Court. The U.S. went in a downward spiral during his 8 years in office and almost froze all global financial markets with the corrupt real estate meltdown which he ignored until it was almost too late. Former President Obama and his administration including then V.P. Joe Biden performed an Herculean effort in getting the U.S. back on the right track. One of his few mistakes which he made and was man enough to admit to was going along with the Europeans to destroy Libya and commandeer her gold supply. Now 45 has the U.S. and most of the world suffering under his bad karma and lackluster covid 19 response. Also covid 19 is ravaging European countries again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
obixcel:
Actually it is some of you that will deactivate your accounts and change usernames, like they did in the aftermath of 2016. Trump has this 100% in d bag.

It can go either way.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
Daniel Cameron the Kentucky AG is one of the black props in Drumpf hate president acceptance crap. F*** you Daniel Cameron.
Take a glass of cold water and calm down. Sexylassie2 has already explained this earlier today so this shouldn't be coming to you as a surprise if you paid attention. The officers in the Breonna Taylor case had a legal warrant for a narcotics raid but her boyfriend shot at them and they returned fire. There is no basis for any charges, let alone murder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is so real and sureal.. LIBIDIOTS in various cable TV networks are all having individual and collective temper tantrums/meltdowns over the fact that PRESIDENT Trump gets to nominate another SC Justice. Watching this drama is so entertaining grin grin ; imagine after filling that seat Trump goes on to win the election by a landslide victory, and with the GOP still keeping the Senate? O boy!! Thousands of Libidiots will definitely be on suicide watch list, and with #BewareOfTheGallowsLibtards or something of that nature will be trending

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
feedthenation:

Which Parler?

One Trump 'pikin' boasted here that Twitter will go out of business within months --- even Trump is still on twitter right now ---

A look inside Parler: The right wing social media app is unbearably monotonous, even to its own users
https://media.thinknum.com/articles/parler-right-wing-social-media-app-trial/

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/parler-app-social-media-trump-right-wing-a9596741.html

take away Twitter and Trump would just kill himself. dude is addicted to the platform. and that is the chief trumptard himself let alone his little miinions cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
I watched as both Media and crazy Leftists from Congress are all busy quoting RGB's so-called "dying wishes" Lol..there are no dying wishes in the US Constitution. People should grow up and stop whining.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Twitter "fact checks" Trump because they are run by radical leftists who are doing everything in their power to help Biden win.
lol. I live in the most conservative province in Canada and majority of people here think Trump is an idiot. At coffee break today, the discussion was about the upcoming debate and everyone at lunch (all conservatives to the bone) were wondering how Trump can ever hold a meaningful debate because lies constantly comes out of his mouth.

Seems you guys can't tell the difference between a conservative and racist far right.

I lived under conservative gov in Britain and also Canada. What is being practiced right now in the US is far from conservative politics.
oh I lean slightly right from central too, but if I was in the US, trumptards like you would call me never Trumper because I don't subscribe to trumpism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
salford:

take away Twitter and Trump would just kill himself. dude is addicted to the platform. and that is the chief trumptard himself let alone his little miinions cheesy

because media twists everything he says.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely, I was dumbfounded.

Trump is the Twitter-in-chief
relax gee, Trump loves attention. He enjoys being the single obsession of the entire radical Left base on the media. How many people can sit in the middle of such shiit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
itchie:

Take a glass of cold water and calm down. Sexylassie2 has already explained this earlier today so this shouldn't be coming to you as a surprise if you paid attention. The officers in the Breonna Taylor case had a legal warrant for a narcotics raid but her boyfriend shot at them and they returned fire. There is no basis for any charges, let alone murder.

Another black skin hater. So because they had a legal warrant meant that they could break into the person's home without knocking or showing the warrant to the person concerned. According to the cock and bull story by Sexylassie2 (a chronic black hater), the person they were looking for doesn't even reside in the lady's apartment, but comes and goes. So why not stake him out and capture him when he comes around.

The most tragic aspect is that the person that allegedly shot the officer in the leg was not touched, but the girlfriend who had no weapon was shot 5 times. If the police truly had a warrant, why did they need to break down the doors and windows, without informing the occupants of the house. Such can never happen to a white folk even if he is armed and refuse to open the door for the police.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
pryme:

Lol, you dont even know the country that has opened a criminal case on the Bidens.
screenshot below to prove you are not so bright.
So what are the charges?How exactly does this link to Hunter or his father?
Has Hunter been indicted or questioned?

What a dummy?how does it change the fact that Trump and his children are a crime family and will be investigated when they leave office.

Is it the same Ukraine Trump sought dirt from LOL that led to his impeachment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.