Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1709578 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
That's not even his phone. An hungry one room dweller from a stinking unlit village posting junk on Nairaland. We have seen his type here so many times. This is the only place they have relevance due to their anonymity.
lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
That's not even his phone. An hungry one room dweller from a stinking unlit village posting junk on Nairaland. We have seen his type here so many times. This is the only place they have relevance due to their anonymity.
Maybe or maybe not. I am just shocked that a phone is some item of status in Nigeria. This is the same phone used by primary school students here.

However, he could help out his fellow trumptard like tescoman that has been consistently cheerleading his fellow trumptards on this page. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
salford:

Maybe or maybe not. I am just shocked that a phone is some item of status in Nigeria. This is the same phone used by primary school students here.

However, he could help out his fellow trumptard like tescoman that has been consistently cheerleading his fellow trumptards on this page. grin
poverty mentality Salford. A guy will buy a N200.000 phone and be eating Gari for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
poverty mentality Salford. A guy will buy a N200.000 phone and be eating Gari for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
you really suffered.
Dooh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The phone is like 500k brand new in naija that is if not London used or a replica though.

In Nigeria, the one eyed man is king in the land of the blind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
salford:
The phone is like 500k brand new in naija that is if not London used or a replica though.

He posts that fake phone to get street cred with his poverty infected friends on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

So what are the charges?How exactly does this link to Hunter or his father?
Has Hunter been indicted or questioned?

What a dummy?how does it change the fact that Trump and his children are a crime family and will be investigated when they leave office.

Is it the same Ukraine Trump sought dirt from LOL that led to his impeachment.

I believe you can read.
What are you going to say now, when Biden himself said it, you are such a dunce.
Let me leave you with screenshots, reading the article might cause brain damage for you.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24/watch-joe-biden-brag-about-bribing-ukraine-to-fire-the-prosecutor-investigating-his-sons-company/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuel4:
write my name on a piece of paper place it on the back of your phone, snap and post it here let me do the same. You believe someone using a phone of over 500k is living in squalor? Lmfao

Guy please stop. If you think N500k which is just about $1k is serious money that can take care of a family in US then you are either ignorant or still having poverty mentality or both.

Please let's discuss America Politics and leave this mundane things alone.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

Guy please stop. If you think N500k which is just about $1k is serious money that can take care of a family in US then you are either ignorant or still having poverty mentality or both.

Please let's discuss America Politics and leave this mundane things alone.
oh good. I said that because that's the quickest and safest way (without showing any sensitive info on a public forum) to debunk the notion of living in squalor instantly.
Why do you people always feel like living outside Nigeria is one big achievement?
By the way there's no proof that that particular guy even lives in the US
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2020
salford:

lol what would anyone be doing with a phone replica?
It's becoming clearer every minute the amount of hardship you people are going through or went through.
Why do you people always assume living outside Nigeria is one big achievement?
All my friends that I grew up with are in Europe. I will soon be leaving here and I will return almost immediately as soon as I'm done with my degree. I just don't know why you people always have a very low opinion of Nigeria or I don't know, perhaps it is the hardship you went/are going through here. I don't really know

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Nuel4:
lol what would anyone be doing with a phone replica?
It's becoming clearer every minute the amount of hardship you people are going through or went through.
Why do you people always assume living outside Nigeria is one big achievement?
All my friends that I grew up with are in Europe. I will soon be leaving here and I will return almost immediately as soon as I'm done with my degree. I just don't why you people always have a very low opinion of Nigeria or maybe it is the hardship you went or are going through here I don't really know
Which hardship..?
What you are just about to embark on was what I embarked on 12 to 15 years ago. Good luck in Australia (if you have the visa) and say hi to the racists there for me grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:

Which hardship..?
What you are just about to embark on was what I embarked on 12 to 15 years ago. Good luck in Australia (if you have the visa) and say hi to the racists there for me grin
great. I don't intend to live there. I will return almost immediately I'm done. I like Nigeria quite a lot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2020
SonofLincoln:
He posts that fake phone to get street cred with his poverty infected friends on Nairaland.
I can go out and buy like 200 of those iPhones and my account won't know anything hit it grin
I guess it's just bragging rights in naija Sha. It's a status symbol. Street credibility with mobile phone. Abeg let's continue discussing politics jare. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Nuel4:
great. I don't intend to live there. I will return almost immediately I'm done. I like Nigeria quite a lot.
Good for you. I like Nigeria alot too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2020
O boy.
If he doesn't, should be thrown in jail for contempt.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:18am On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:
t
I can go out and buy like 200 of those iPhones and my account won't know anything hit it grin
That clown doesn't realize that. A product of a village mouthing off on a I Phone of all things to mouth off on. He's a typical loudmouth and I am not even sure that's his real phone. These 419 guys doesn't deal with the truth and that's why they are in love with Don the Con.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:

I guess it's just bragging rights in naija Sha. It's a status symbol. Street credibility with mobile phone. Abeg let's continue discussing politics jare. cheesy
I trust you nah,quiet and cool gee. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:

Which hardship..?
The key word is having the Australian Visa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2020
NNU0000:
I trust you nah,quiet and cool gee.Should I send my account details grin
I hope this is not tescoman Sha. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Abeg enough gbas gbos...let's enjoy the thread and ensure donald dump doesn't get elected grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Trumptard? Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:27am On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:
Abeg enough gbas gbos...let's enjoy the thread and ensure donald dump doesn't get elected grin
Gbam that is the main goal of this thread right now.
And that Trump and his children end up like this(picture below)and his minions will disappear after his election loss.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2020
NNU0000:
Lol grin grin Should I drop ma gee?Pleeeease
I am not Santa clause nah cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:

I am not Santa clause nah cheesy
No Mr.Ford,you aren't.So is that a no? All aboard the Biden train grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Gbam that is the main goal of this thread right now.
And that Trump and his children end up like this(picture below)and his minions will disappear after his election loss.
Absolutely. Can't wait for some form of decency to return to the US.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2020
pryme:

I believe you can read.
What are you going to say now, when Biden himself said it, you are such a dunce.
Let me leave you with screenshots, reading the article might cause brain damage for you.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24/watch-joe-biden-brag-about-bribing-ukraine-to-fire-the-prosecutor-investigating-his-sons-company/
Not that this is directed at me but I have been following the thread and your argument so what does this prove?what were the charges and outcome of the investigation you are yet to prove a point nor answer her question.I thought the investigations found the Biden's not guilty so why are you bringing back old news with no evidence or charges or indictments?Is Hunter currently being charged of anything right now?
No need to result to insults to sound intelligent.

This proves nothing the same cannot be said for Eric Trump whom a judge has ordered to appear in New York before October 7.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2020
salford1:

Absolutely. Can't wait for some form of decency to return to the US.
I hope so.
Trump will try to cause chaos when he loses his supporters are confident that he will win though it is even evident on this thread.
How are these people sure he will win?it is 2020 not 2016 affliction shall not rise a second time.Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2020
And this is why we need diversity training at work place. The same one Trump is busy dismantling.
If a CEO can have this backward type of mindset, we can only imagine that of other employees and HR.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 1:05am On Sep 24, 2020
SonofLincoln:
How come you can't answer the few questions I asked you and you will post the junk you Google out of Right Wing hate blogs.
What questions? I answered all your questions and you libs are the one taking in junks from CNN and the likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.