Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606248 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Who's this new doorknob on the block, y'all moorons live thousand miles away and sounding like authority on topics you actually knows nothing about. Even GOP strategists knows the mid term will be a bloodbath for them. The piss-shittty presidency is already hurting the red base and folks are bailing out in thousand. Even prominent GOP like Schmidt and Rick Wilson are roasting the drumpf on national TV on a regular.
You will think the a*s lickers would use their energy to better Nigeria but here they are worshipping a worthless and vile racist who doesn't give a hoot about them . With all the woes bedeviling our dear Nigeria, their focus and attention is on a 72 year old demented foool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Who's this new doorknob on the block, y'all moorons live thousand miles away and sounding like authority on topics you actually knows nothing about. Even GOP strategists knows the mid term will be a bloodbath for them. The piss-shittty presidency is already hurting the red base and folks are bailing out in thousand. Even prominent GOP like Schmidt and Rick Wilson are roasting the drumpf on national TV on a regular.
You can't even construct sentences in proper English yet you think you're smarter than everybody. You're the one who is a moronic idiot not me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
coluka:

You can't even construct sentences in proper English yet you think you're smarter than everybody. You're the one who is a moronic idiot not me

If you don't comprehend that, then you need a refund from everyone involved in your education. You can do the world a favor, by overdosing on your own tripe loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

If you don't comprehend that, then you need a refund from everyone involved in your education. You can do the world a favor, by overdosing on your own tripe loser.
How am I supposed to comprehend that? I don't speak nor understand gutter language. Everyone involved in your education should sue you for wasting decades of their lives because you obviously learnt nothing. You have been losing since 2016 and you will lose again big time in November

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
LordReed:

Which was?

Obama's Brexit comments spark controversy in UK

US leader urges voters not to back exit from EU in referendum, saying it would hurt country's trade with US.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/obama-eu-britain-brexit-160422042549023.html

How is this different from what trump is doing?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
coluka:

How am I supposed to comprehend that? I don't speak nor understand gutter language. Everyone involved in your education should sue you for wasting decades of their lives because you obviously learnt nothing. You have been losing since 2016 and you will lose again big time in November

It's obvious this third world cretinous nematode is deranged. Your attempt at trying to sound intelligent feels like a show of circus monkey high on xylazine.

If you had a comparative I.Q test against four meerkats, you'd come fifth.

Hey you wankster, the DNC flipped 48 seats since election night 2016, including seat in deep red Alabama. You are too brain dead to decipher or know.

Plonker, you come across like a chordate lesser mammal who looks like the product of a family of backwoods meth cookers who practice incest with both vigorous enthusiasm and great frequency.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
@LadyThriller69

I get sad that black people feel they have to make alt accounts or ask me to blur their faces if I post their dms.

My people are being terrorized by white liberals who have mentally abused blacks into sticking up for their evil agenda

White liberals are the real RACIST.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

It's obvious this third world cretinous nematode is deranged. Your attempt at trying to sound intelligent feels like a show of circus monkey high on xylazine.

If you had a comparative I.Q test against four meerkats, you'd come fifth.

Hey you wankster, the DNC flipped 48 seats since election night 2016, including seat in deep red Alabama. You are too brain dead to decipher or know.

Plonker, you come across like a chordate lesser mammal who looks like the product of a family of backwoods meth cookers who practice incest with both vigorous enthusiasm and great frequency.
Have mercy on Coluka. It's the dream of Trampy giving them their independence that blinds most of them. You can't blame a guy who have never set his foot on an aircraft trying to be an expert on American politics.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Trump has reportedly narrowed his Supreme Court pick to two candidates...He will make a formal announcement on Monday.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:

Obama's Brexit comments spark controversy in UK

US leader urges voters not to back exit from EU in referendum, saying it would hurt country's trade with US.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/obama-eu-britain-brexit-160422042549023.html

How is this different from what trump is doing?

Huh? Asking Britain not to leave the EU is the same as asking France to leave the EU? Have you had your morning coffee yet?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Trump Officials Reverse Obama’s Policy on Affirmative Action in Schools

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Best Potus ever
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:
Trump Officials Reverse Obama’s Policy on Affirmative Action in Schools
]]]l))pl

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Best Potus ever
Sicko, do you even know what the hell you are posting?. That's is one of the many reasons we think he's a classic racist in the mode of a Klansman but a clown from a village who knows absolutely nothing about America is cheering him on. Where do you end your lunacy ?. Why don't you Google Jim crow, and Civil Rights era and see what brought up affirmative actions before you begin to display your incurable lunacy. You see why over 90% of Americans of African descent voted against him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Happy 244th Birthday America. The Land of the Brave and The Home of the Free.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
More

As a black woman I walked away from the dems in 2016 when Trump laid out a 10 point plan for black America and Hillary laid out NOTHING. Meanwhile the media was telling he was the racist and I realized those were Democratic party cronies. #WalkAway #MAGA #Blacks4Trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:

More

As a black woman I walked away from the dems in 2016 when Trump laid out a 10 point plan for black America and Hillary laid out NOTHING. Meanwhile the media was telling he was the racist and I realized those were Democratic party cronies. #WalkAway #MAGA #Blacks4Trump

Like ending the affirmative action that seeks to put blacks at near footing to white education attainment. You and the losers you are lifting from right wing blogs are all insane.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:

More

LoL, thats why more than 90% of black women voted for Hillary Clinton, she had nothing for them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
MAGA

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Like ending the affirmative action that seeks to put blacks at near footing to white education attainment. You and the losers you are lifting from right wing blogs are all insane.

“When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination.”

-Thomas Sowell

Affirmative action is racist and wrong. People should be judged by the content of their character not the colour of their skin.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

College admissions should be based on ability and merit not some preset number

We have it in Nigeria too. They call it federal character. Fact is it encourages mediocrity

The most qualified should get in. Simple!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
LordReed:

LoL, thats why more than 90% of black women voted for Hillary Clinton, she had nothing for them.

That is why Candace on others are pushing hard to get them to see the light.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:

College admissions should be based on ability and merit not some preset number

We have it in Nigeria too. They call it federal character. Fact is it encourages mediocrity

The most qualified should get in. Simple!

Like other folks here use to tell you, stick to the barbarism called politics in your neck of the wood. Before you open your dirty shittt smelly mouth about affirmative action, start by first looking at what segregated schools and Jim crow did to education equality and balance. Losers like you need to be eaten by sharks overdosed on steroids.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Sicko, do you even know what the hell you are posting?. That's is one of the many reasons we think he's a classic racist in the mode of a Klansman but a clown from a village who knows absolutely nothing about America is cheering him on. Where do you end your lunacy ?. Why don't you Google Jim crow, and Civil Rights era and see what brought up affirmative actions before you begin to display your incurable lunacy. You see why over 90% of Americans of African descent voted against him.

You are wrong my friend. It is reverse discrimination.

Minorities are smart and will do just fine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Like other folks here use to tell you, stick to the barbarism called politics in your neck of the wood. Before you open your dirty shittt smelly mouth about affirmative action, start by first looking at what segregated schools and Jim crow did to education equality and balance. Losers like you need to be eaten by sharks overdosed on steroids.

Ignoring your insults I will just say it again. AA is a bad law and Trump is right to change it. What it does is that it discriminates against some races while calling some dumb. Trump is right to end it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I do understand jim crow but AA was a bad solution.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
@MarkDice
Liberals are furious that the racist Obama-era college admission screenings have been eliminated. The left is literally upset that schools will now use Martin Luther King Jr.'s idea of judging people on the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:

You are wrong my friend. It is reverse discrimination.

Minorities are smart and will do just fine.
Your family members needs to check you to a psychiatric hospital because your brain is surely failing you. What school did you attend in America and in what City and State ?. You always swallow all the junks coming from the racist pig in the WH. I schooled through my MBA with Private Catholic Schools in Chicago and i know why Affirmative actions are necessary. It's not for Blacks and Hispanics alone, a lots of White women gained from Affirmative actions too but I do not expect a third world ritualistic village loudmouth to know that. Every time you open your mouth about America, you surely shows not your ignorance, you also show why perpetual failure is yours. With all the woes conftonting you in Nigeria, paroding garbage ftom the racist pig is your number one objectives in life. Most successful people i know in nigeria are not fetish about America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:

I do understand jim crow but AA was a bad solution.
You are really a sick joke. Tell me if anyone in your compound ever schooled or worked America to be an expert on America. I know why life is tough for you in Nigeria now. I bet you can't even obtain a visa at the Embassy because the Dotard don't want someone that looks like you in America and here you are getting your head stuck in his Orange a*s.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
http://www.acenet.edu/news-room/Pages/Statement-by-ACE-President-Ted-Mitchell-on-Trump-Administration-Decision-to-Rescind-Guidelines-on-Race-in-College-Admission.aspx

Statement by ACE President Ted Mitchell on Trump Administration Decision to Rescind Guidelines on Race in College Admissions - 03 July 2018

“At a time when our society grows ever more diverse and the need for engagement with individuals from other backgrounds is vitally important, the federal government should not threaten colleges and universities in their efforts to construct inclusive campuses. Today, the Trump administration is sending precisely the wrong message to institutions that are committed to following four decades of Supreme Court precedent.

Higher education is our nation’s preeminent engine of economic and social mobility. The fact that diversity increases educational effectiveness is proven social science. Colleges and universities are working every day to ensure that students are collaborating with their peers from different backgrounds.

This summer marks the 40th anniversary of Bakke v. University of California, the first time that the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the consideration of race in admissions. And as recently as two years ago the Supreme Court reaffirmed that the educational benefit of a diverse student body is a compelling government interest.

Colleges and universities that consider race and ethnicity as one factor in a holistic admissions review are committed to following the law of the land. And make no mistake, this is the law of the land. Today’s announcement does not change that.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

http://www.acenet.edu/news-room/Pages/Statement-by-ACE-President-Ted-Mitchell-on-Trump-Administration-Decision-to-Rescind-Guidelines-on-Race-in-College-Admission.aspx

Statement by ACE President Ted Mitchell on Trump Administration Decision to Rescind Guidelines on Race in College Admissions - 03 July 2018

“At a time when our society grows ever more diverse and the need for engagement with individuals from other backgrounds is vitally important, the federal government should not threaten colleges and universities in their efforts to construct inclusive campuses. Today, the Trump administration is sending precisely the wrong message to institutions that are committed to following four decades of Supreme Court precedent.

Higher education is our nation’s preeminent engine of economic and social mobility. The fact that diversity increases educational effectiveness is proven social science. Colleges and universities are working every day to ensure that students are collaborating with their peers from different backgrounds.

This summer marks the 40th anniversary of Bakke v. University of California, the first time that the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the consideration of race in admissions. And as recently as two years ago the Supreme Court reaffirmed that the educational benefit of a diverse student body is a compelling government interest.

Colleges and universities that consider race and ethnicity as one factor in a holistic admissions review are committed to following the law of the land. And make no mistake, this is the law of the land. Today’s announcement does not change that.”

Gbam. You have a guy here by name Stanech who idles around in his village doing nothing and trying to survive on less that $2 a day spouting garbage about affirmative actions he knows nothing about. Shame . Shopkeeper, keep lecturing the pig a*s lickers who spouts garbage without using their medulla.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
stanech:

That is why Candace on others are pushing hard to get them to see the light.

LoL! Candace that switched for money?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Candace that switched for money?
We have over 45 millions Blacks of African descent in America and i can tell you easily 90% of them are affiliated with the Democratic party not because the Democratic party is perfect but the option is a racist Republikkan party. For example we have over 40 people running for elections in November that are racist and Nazi sympathizers and they are all Repubikkans. One of them ( Arthur Jones )is running about 30 miles away from my house . The 3rd district in Illinois. The racists are openly showing up now because they have their man the Chief Racist in the WH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.