Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1669472 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (4159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
"Journalists cannot serve two masters. To the extent that they take on the task of suppressing information or biting their tongue for the sake of some political agenda, they are betraying the trust of the public and corrupting their own profession." - Thomas Sowell

He was talking about the current crop of circus clowns that are parading themselves as the media in the US.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:

Basically saying Trump scored an F9 parallel. How can a governor decide not to vote for his party's presidential nominee? That is because he knows that Trump is bad luck and doesn't want to associate with him grin

Former New Jersey, governor, a republican. Forgotten his name at this moment, he mocked masks earlier, after baba spent 7 days in the ICU, baba has been begging people to wear masks. Let them be there and be allowing trump to use them to playing politics

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

nice one. saw the video earlier.

I also noticed in the video J.Lo refusal to age cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_28rjvdzEIE
Yes. She is one hot mama. Her performance with Shakira from the last Super bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIbx3rI-sPM

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Timiofak:

Former New Jersey, governor, a republican. Forgotten his name at this moment, he mocked masks earlier, after baba spent 7 days in the ICU, babe has be begging people to wear masks. Let them be there and be allow trump to use them to playing politics
Yup. Saw it in the news yesterday. Baba is now sober grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
I had a very busy day today, so when I came online to read these nairaland posts, it was like 5 pages, I love how you guys ignored Mr/Mrs self-hater, it pained me when I saw prideoflincoln engaging him/her. Please let's just leave her/him, let her marinate in her own stupidity, stupid bunch.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Trump town hall 4.5M Streamed network views

Biden town hall 2.8M Streamed network views

And that's despite the fact that Biden supporting TikTok users watched Biden's town hall on multiple devices to try and beat Trump's ratings.

People are not interested in what sleepy Joe has to say.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:

Yup. Saw it in the news yesterday. Baba is now sober grin

Even Tucker Carlson has turned a lover of masks.

Crazy bunch, nobody should ask me how trump downplayed the virus, because he legit did.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
As it stands!

And someone here said Trump will get up to 20% of Blacks votes cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
As has become the norm with these sham Town halls, some of the so called "undecided voters" are being exposed yet again as Biden supporters and democrat hacks planted in the audience and Called by the moderator to ask Biden easy questions. One of them, Nathan Osborn was even a speech writer for Obama. You wonder why no one asked sleepy Joe about the number one story in the US right now about the leaked emails from his son's laptop? The whole thing was a stage managed sham.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Joe Biden was asked questions by former Obama speechwriters posing as "undecided voters" in a town hall moderated by Bill Clinton's former Communications Director

Meanwhile Donald Trump was interrupted every 12 seconds on average by Savannah Guthrie arguing with him instead of being a moderator.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Victim mentality always, the person wey curse una with this thing, Ogun kill am ooo.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
feedthenation:

Biden is ahead in Michigan

cool

Nice one!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

nice one. saw the video earlier.

I also noticed in the video J.Lo refusal to age cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_28rjvdzEIE

Health living Bro.

Those ladies work-out like their existence depends on it.

And they watch their diet like they are about to be poisoned

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Where is that idiot, zoom abi zouma, can't remember your name now. The other day I said trump was trying to stop marriage for gays, you said I was liar. Thank God I just saw it, if you have access to the official GOP platform for 2016, precisely pages 31-32. If you can't see it, I'll post images below. I repeat I don't say what I have not read, seen or watched somewhere, I might not be able to pinpoint the correct article at that moment, but I remember when I read something, thank you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Joe Biden was asked questions by former Obama speechwriters posing as "undecided voters" in a town hall moderated by Bill Clinton's former Communications Director

Meanwhile Donald Trump was interrupted every 12 seconds on average by Savannah Guthrie arguing with him instead of being a moderator.

Imagine, elections have not even started and already wailing has began. What will then happen after the elections when Biden is announced winner? The wailing will make that for president jonathan seem like dress rehearsals.

We need to invest in shares of bucket manufactures as the tears that will poor down from Trump's cult members for the next 4 years would cause massive flooding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Timiofak:
Where is that idiot, zoom abi zouma, can't remember your name now. The other day I said trump was trying to stop marriage for gays, you said I was liar. Thank God I just saw it, if you have access to the official GOP platform for 2016, precisely pages 31-32. If you can't see it, I'll post images below. I repeat I don't say what I have not read, seen or watched somewhere, I might not be able to pinpoint the correct article at that moment, but I remember when I read something, thank you.
Interestingly, Trump would careless about LGBTQ. The orange turd just knows how to pander to his base.
He is a con artist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Health living Bro.

Those ladies work-out like their existence depends on eat.

And they watch their diet like they are about to be poisoned

True that!

One really needs to find time for these things and not let work, life challenges and deadline pressures makes one look older and weaker than he should. I mean, God forbids I become obese like Trump cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

True that!

One really needs to find time for these things and not let work, life challenges and deadline pressures makes one look older and weaker than he should. I mean, God forbids I become obese like Trump cheesy

Due to my the lockdown, I have gained an extra 8-10kg. I am still working on a plan to lose it if not more.

this life na small by small oooo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Timiofak:
The name is zuorom

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
wirinet:

Imagine, elections have not even started and already wailing has began. What will then happen after the elections when Biden is announced winner? The wailing will make that for president jonathan seem like dress rehearsals.

We need to invest in shares of bucket manufactures as the tears that will poor down from Trump's cult members for the next 4 years would cause massive flooding.

Blood of Habbakuk shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Blood of Habbakuk shocked shocked

You need to watch this.

Why one shouldn't go into argument with people who want to be relevant at all cost, on topics they know not about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuv1BvOCP80

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Music to my ears.

Cultists must be defeated. cool

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
wirinet:

You could invest in mops too

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
The GOP have become a safe haven for QAnon people according to this tweet:

Yep. @SenSusanCollins PAC is backing QAnon candidates in Maine...one of whom is a member of a church that wants to kill @ProjectLincoln members. We're higher on their list than the Illuminati

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
feedthenation:

Yep. @SenSusanCollins PAC is backing QAnon candidates in Maine...one of whom is a member of a church that wants to kill @ProjectLincoln members. We're higher on their list than the Illuminati

Lincoln project makes painful ads

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Timiofak:

You can say that again.

Trump will call for their execution if he had his way.

Lincoln project and Meidas touch

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
feedthenation:

According to the security agencies, far right groups and citizens are one of the greatest terror threats to the US. They often carry out mass shooting like the boy that shot and killed a couple of black folks in an historic black church, but none of them were denounced on that list.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Timiofak:

Glad to know it's getting to them and causing severe pains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:

According to the security agencies, far right groups and citizens are one of the greatest terror threats to the US. They often carry out mass shooting like the boy that shot and killed a couple of black folks in an historic black church, but none of them were denounced on that list.
That White Nationalist you mentioned killed 9 people most of them elderly studying their Bible in a church in Charlotte, South Carolina. He's a typical American born and raised terrorist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:

I asked this question, and sir/madam testosterone, didn't say shit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Inec Officials are Carrying their own American Election On Nairaland grin grin

Delusion Everywhere.

When trump wins in November, I wonder what they will become

I pray they delete their account one by one, because after all the compilation of online polls, there delusional analysis, they still couldn't win.

delusion and brain washing is real, very real, what happens after your expectation is not met after all the celerity endorsement, the online polls, after all the abuses, what will happen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (4159) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.