Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638630 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:

According to the security agencies, far right groups and citizens are one of the greatest terror threats to the US. They often carry out mass shooting like the boy that shot and killed a couple of black folks in an historic black church, but none of them were denounced on that list.

Fbi Statistics on Crime is the one making you angry.

The Fbi didnt say whites dont kill, they say blacks commit most of the murders in the US even when they are 13% of the population.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
What difference will it make to a mental dwarf like you. You are so gone it's senseless to tell you and you don't count from your shanty like my buddy said

CNN BOT

Nothing in the head except what CNN says grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Serves Collins right. She always feared Trump bullying her. She has lost her seat anyway (guaranteed).
She has Trump to thank for that.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

Fbi Statistics on Crime is the one making you angry.

The Fbi didnt say whites dont kill, they say blacks commit most of the murders in the US even when they are 13% of the population.
I know this snake would find a way to defend the white supremacists.

Guys, this is more than coonery. This is a case of severe mental health illness. I wanted to laugh but it's not even funny anymore. This girl needs help and prayers.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:

I know this snake would find a way to defend the white supremacists.

Guys, this is more than coonery. This is a case of severe mental health illness. I wanted to laugh but it's not even funny anymore. This girl needs help and prayers.

I dont believe in white supremacy, it does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Drumpf and his GOP enablers are throwing everything to suppress the vote, folks are swarming the voting boots in record number.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Drumpf and his GOP enablers are throwing everything to suppress the vote, folks are swarming the voting boots in record number.
You would think they would have thrown in the towel already grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:

You would think they would have thrown in the towel already grin

Lindsey Graham saw the future on the routing awaiting the GOP.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
BASE, TEXAS IS TURNING BLUE I REPEAT TEXAS IS GOING BLUE.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
#BlameTrump trending number 1 in The United States of America

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Lindsey Graham saw the future on the routing awaiting the GOP.
Lindsey is like a wife that suffers physical and emotional abuse from her husband but still stayed in the abusive marriage until the husband kills her.

He was right about Trump destroying the republican party, but he still enabled trump anyway.

Trump and Moscow Mitch have totally destroyed the party. Hopefully the likes of republicans in the Lincoln Project will bring it back to life maybe 2 decades from now.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
General John Kelly, the former Trump Chief of Staff laid it down on Trump calling him the most awful man he ever known in his life. Trump's truly hated all over. The worst mistake in American history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
�����✨���✨��
✨✨��
�。♥。�。�
。� 。�。��. �✨�����
✨。\|/。�
�TRUMP 2020✨. �✨���
��/|\。�
。☀。 �。�。�. ����✨�
�。 �。 �
��✨������✨���

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
�����✨���✨��
✨✨��
�。♥。�。�
。� 。�。��. �✨�����
✨。\|/。�
�TRUMP Landslide Victory✨. �✨���
��/|\。�
。☀。 �。�。�. ����✨�
�。 �。 �
��✨������✨���

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
�����✨���✨��
✨✨��
�。♥。�。�
。� 。�。��. �✨�����
✨。\|/。�
�TRUMP ✨. �✨���
��/|\。�
。☀。 �。�。�. ����✨�
�。 �。 �
��✨������✨���

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
salford:
Serves Collins right. She always feared Trump bullying her. She has lost her seat anyway (guaranteed).
She has Trump to thank for that.

You don't know anything about politics nor can you understand political strategy. So i am not suprised about the way you reason.

Maine is a small state with about 1.4 million people.

Senator collins comes from a state where the numbers of registered Democrats, Republicans, and Independent voters are roughly equal, with Democrats only in the past year overtaking Independents as the largest single group.

Her political strategy of nonpartisan is what has made her last long in the senate for 23 years.

Her voting record, she has voted for the Republican Party majority seventy-eight per cent of the time, although only forty per cent of the time on “key votes.”)

She confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court which didn't go well in maine among Democrats, which made them went into a rage.

I understand her reasons for not wanting to confirm amy, even though she is a Republican, her voting base consists of Democrats.

Politics is strategy not emotions.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mark my word.

Judge Amy Coney Barrett will be confirm to the supreme court.

Communists have no chance to stop her confirmation.

There are 10 communists in the 22 member committee meaning the 11 Republican will vote yes for judge amy while 10 communists will vote no and 1 Republican from maine will abstain because of her voting base.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jezebel that never seen the inside of an aircraft in her life is foaming in the mouth about someone not knowing politics. A village coon that hawks her smelly behind in a cubicle with no drinking water and electricity is mouthing off.
sexylassie2:

You don't know anything about politics nor can you understand political strategy. So i am not suprised about the way you reason.

Senator collins comes from a state where the numbers of registered Democrats, Republicans, and Independent voters are roughly equal, with Democrats only in the past year overtaking Independents as the largest single group.

Her political strategy of nonpartisan is what has made her last long in the senate for 23 years.

Her voting record, she has voted for the Republican Party majority seventy-eight per cent of the time, although only forty per cent of the time on “key votes.”)

She confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court which didn't go well in maine among Democrats, which them went into a rage.

I understand her reasons for not wanting to confirm amy, even though she is a Republican, her voting base consists of Democrats.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Have you mailed in your ballots ?. Just asking.
OjoMadiba:
�����✨���✨��
✨✨��
�。♥。�。�
。� 。�。��. �✨�����
✨。\|/。�
�TRUMP 2020✨. �✨���
��/|\。�
。☀。 �。�。�. ����✨�
�。 �。 �
��✨������✨���

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Jezebel that never seen the inside of an aircraft in her life is foaming in the mouth about someone not knowing politics. A village coon that hawks her smelly behind in a cubicle with no drinking water and electricity is mouthing off.

You been on nairaland from morning till night. Is it that America is now using the same time zone as Nigeria, i am trying to understand.

You wake up and sleep like us but then claim you are in Chicago.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

You been on nairaland from morning till night. Is it that America is now using the same time zone as Nigeria, i am trying to understand.

You wake up and sleep like us but then claim you are in Chicago.

Brainstem, check your time again. Just came back from office two hours ago but a night body hawker won't know that. Check my timeline hawker.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 12:01am On Oct 17, 2020
MABA - Make America Broke Again .... Mr bankruptcy is doing what he does best.

@CNBC
The final tally for the budget deficit in fiscal 2020 came to $3.13 trillion, more than triple last year’s shortfall of $984 billion and double the previous record of $1.4 trillion in 2009.
U.S. government budget ends fiscal year with a more than $3 trillion deficit
The final tally for the budget deficit in fiscal 2020 came to $3.13 trillion, more than triple last year's shortfall of $984 billion and double the previous record of $1.4 trillion in 2009. <-- Dump just broke George W. Bush's 2009 budget deficit record.
cnbc.com

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Have you mailed in your ballots ?. Just asking.

Yes,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2020
OjoMadiba:

Yes,
Your god Trump think Osama Bin Laden lives in Arizona. Hop on the plane to DC. Your orange god will love to invite you to the White House.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Brainstem, check your time again. Just came back from office two hours ago but a night body hawker won't know that. Check my timeline hawker.

You just came back from riding taxi aka uber or maybe lyft. i believe grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2020
sexyla[s][/s]ssie2:

[s]You don't know anything about politics nor can you understand political strategy. So i am not suprised about the way you reason.

She confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court which didn't go well in maine among Democrats, which them went into a rage.

[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2020
Who destroyed the "black wall street of Greenwood"

Guess who? The KKK who were members of the Democratic Party

During those days, the Democratic party were calling Republicans "niggers loving party"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.