Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585556 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

Please stop engaging her, she needs HELP.

Not on the same page with that thing, so conspicuous.
I need to do that really. Have you seen a Black woman hates people that looks like her so much. The same for these unpaid worthless coons too. They will call black people all kind of names and exonerate White nationalists and Nazis in a second. They really need mental evaluations because no human can be that stupid.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
What about Pierre Trudeau our neighbor to the North. He laughed at his face. He's a clown and unworthy of that office. Good thing is Americans are passing a judgment on him and in 17 or 18 days, his regime of hate and divisiveness will be on is way out.

Never ever thought America will get to a point where the countries she protect will restrict her citizens like some third world jungle immigrant or the president of the United States be a subject of some witty banter among foreign leaders.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
One lie that need to be strainged

There is a claim in the UK that there was a black queen of England called Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz is a lie

There was never a black queen of England and no evidence

Facts

500 years before Charlotte was born, her very distance ancestor, king Alfonso the 3th of Portugal who died in 1279 had a mistress that was moor another word for Arab. they claim she has an African ancestry or a black ancestry

So How is she black, if her very distance ancestor had an arab mistress does it make her black after or african after alost 500 years.

Another claim is Queen Philippa of Hainault , the liberals claim she was black.

Isn't it funny when liberals try to raise self esteem of black people, they change and turn history upside down so that black people can have some confidence.

Why is that blacks are not proud of Africa their home land, they always want to claim everything in the white world through the help of white liberals.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I need to do that really. Have you seen a Black woman hates people that looks like her so much. The same for these unpaid worthless coons too. They will call black people all kind of names and exonerate White nationalists and Nazis in a second. They really need mental evaluations because no human can be that stupid.

That why she needs help, i do skip all the MF submission cos it super irritating.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

Never ever thought America will get to a point where the countries she protect will restrict her citizens like some third world jungle immigrant or the president of the United States be a subject of some witty banter among foreign leaders.
When Americans elected a Circus Barking Clown, what do you expect. There is a country in the Caribbean Sea called The Bahamas and it's less than 50 miles from the American shores. 90% of their income comes from tourism and Americans, Canadians and Europeans love that place and guess what now, they even place a ban on Americans visiting that paradise in Caribbean Sea because of Trumpvirus. That's how low America is now but I believe in America and we will be back to take our rightful position in the Comity of Nations.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

That why she needs help, i do skip all the MF submission cos it super irritating.
100% in agreement with you. Will try to neglect her too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
salford1:

I should normally ignore you, but thanks for confirming that you are indeed stupid.

At least you have showed that you lack the capacity to think. with all the lies and distort opinion of yours to things concerning politics, you lack that depth for a real conversation, anytime you type, you expose your ignorance. Does that article you posted says denounce?

You might have acquired millions of degrees but it means nothing if you lack critical thinking.

As for your jumbo jumbo degrees, it still shows you know nothing, you can millions of degress but if you cant use them to build your country, it means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
100% in agreement with you. Will try to neglect her too.

you know you cant neglect me, you are too impulsive for that. Mr Taxi man grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
When Americans elected a Circus Barking Clown, what do you expect. There is a country in the Caribbean Sea called The Bahamas and it's less than 50 miles from the American shores. 90% of their income comes from tourism and Americans, Canadians and Europeans love that place and guess what now, they even place a ban on Americans visiting that paradise in Caribbean Sea because of Trumpvirus. That's how low America is now but I believe in America and we will be back to take our rightful position in the Comity of Nations.

It was unfortunate he won the last election, but a lot felt he might come to feel the weight of that office but he didn't or let say he can't.

But America will bounce back, she has shown capacity to change.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

It was unfortunate he won the last election, but a lot felt he might come to feel the weight of that office but he didn't or let say he can't.

But America will bounce back, she has shown capacity to change.
Americans gave him a chance and he failed woefully and a change is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Tucker Drops MASSIVE Bombshell Directly Implicating Joe Biden In Ukraine Scandal, Democrats LOSE IT

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Americans gave him a chance and he failed woefully and a change is around the corner.

Super excited. And not only trump is going down, All GOP suckers will sink with him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
When is JFK Jr reappearing with Trump? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
PDPGuy:
When is JFK Jr reappearing with Trump? grin
Qanon much grin
Those guys are real nutcases.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Corrupt sleep joe and his son

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the compan

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
I dey feel una, see how una dey ignore this guy pretending to be a babe, a little more ignoring. She would become angry.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
About four months after Hunter Biden’s correspondence with Pozharskyi, Archer forwarded Hunter Biden an email chain with the subject line “tax raise impact on Burisma production,” which included Pozharskyi saying that the Ukrainian cabinet had submitted new tax legislation to the country’s parliament.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Last December, Joe Biden also lashed out during a Democratic primary town hall event in Iowa, where a man accused him of sending Hunter to Ukraine “to get a job and work for a gas company, he had no experience with gas or nothing, in order to get access to . . . the president.”

“You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true and no one has ever said that,” Biden fumed.

Biden then continued berating the man as he stepped forward, called the man “fat” and challenged him to “do push-ups together, man

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Timiofak:
I dey feel una, see how una dey ignore this guy pretending to be a babe, a little more ignoring. She would become angry.
Spot on. The best thing to do to that thing is ignore it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Y'all continue to ignore that ugly fool, the never do well will go the extra mile to rubbish black people. The never do well will use all excuse in the box for white nationalists.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
You see the weak men of the communists party on this thread.

They claim they want equal right with women but they can't stand when a woman give them facts.

They unionize, call you names, abuse you, thinking all their petty pranks will do any damage.

You do what you like communists, i dont care, as long as i am in nairaland, i will continue posting, i dont care about likes neither do i care about replies but none of you can't stop me.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
22 million Americans already voted in 45 States and District of Columbia and many millions more are going to do before Nov 3rd. Trump is in big doo doo.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Corrupt Sleepy joe and his son.

A raw series of text messages show Joe Biden offering fatherly comfort as his son, Hunter, lamented from a rehab facility about being a “f–ked up addict who can’t be trusted” and had damaged his dad’s political career.

Good morning my beautiful son. I miss you and love you. Dad,” the elder Biden wrote at 6:57 a.m.

Hunter responded with a lengthy diatribe about his ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, and his father’s political advisers, and he also complained bitterly about a conversation with his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden.

For f–ks sake hallie for the first time [in] 17 days talks to me to say im an embarrassment. To MY family,” Hunter wrote.

He then admitted, “Well dad, the truth is as you and hallie point out — I am a f–ked up addict that cant be…Trusted relied upon nor defended

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
An email thread that appears to show Hunter Biden pursuing a lucrative energy business deal in China — and possibly cutting his father in on the action.

Hunter Biden, in the email, was identified as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” an apparent reference to the former Shanghai-based conglomerate CEFC China Energy Co.

The email outlined a “provisional agreement” under which 80 percent of the “equity,” or shares in the new company, would be split equally among four people whose initials correspond to the sender and three recipients, with “H” apparently referring to Hunter Biden.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
minnet:
Just imagine! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlZtw77T2cY

When Angelina jolie and the rest liberals were in Africa adopting black children, they are doing good works.

The left are hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
The Great Obama will hit campaign trail for Biden starting tomorrow. His appeal will go to the youths and Independents still on the fence and we know minorities will come out for Biden in overwhelming numbers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
sexylassie2:

When Angelina jolie and the rest liberals were in Africa adopting black children, they are doing good works.

The left are hypocrites.

Liberals are the real Evils

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Trump town hall 4.5M Streamed network views

iden town hall 2.8M Streamed network views

And that's despite the fact that Biden supporting TikTok users watched Biden's town hall on multiple devices to try and beat Trump's ratings.

People are not interested in what sleepy Joe has to say.

Trump's performance was epic.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-guthrie-nbc-town-hall-newt-gingrich

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.