Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1624059 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:18pm On Apr 27
basilico:

Confirm. Did the first witness testify that Trump didn't know about Stormy Daniel compensation when it happened?

Pecker testified the exact opposite.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:49pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Shut up gay boy. It’s Saturday go hang out with the girls and get ya nails done 😂😂

You feminine dude. Taking about meetings I’m at one with some men you can never speak to in your life at a private club now and ain’t nobody talking about nails. Just figures. Fool.

it seems like the token nigger ijebosb is having another round of mental breakdown. Be easy on him

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:09pm On Apr 27
bemeruca:

it seems like the token nigger ijebosb is having another round of mental breakdown. Be easy on him

He needs to resolve his mummy issues fast.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:28pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Shut up gay boy. It’s Saturday go hang out with the girls and get ya nails done 😂😂

You feminine dude. Taking about meetings I’m at one with some men you can never speak to in your life at a private club now and ain’t nobody talking about nails. Just figures. Fool.

Mr. Mental Case

Remember the time you said you were at a meeting at a private club with Big Boys, but was posting on nairaland the whole night?
Exactly, Lies.

I'm not sure why you tell these lies. It's as if you think everyone is as unexposed and ignorant as you. Exactly like when you posted Chik Fil A sauce as some weird flex. You have a mental issue you should get sorted.

Moldy fridge, filthy nails. Have you heard of hygiene? You a dirty degenerate mental patient. But I'm sure you already know as you chose the name Mental Case.

Good Times.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:03pm On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case

Remember the time you said you were at a meeting at a private club with Big Boys, but was posting on nairaland the whole night?
Exactly, Lies.

I'm not sure why you tell these lies. It's as if you think everyone is as unexposed and ignorant as you. Exactly like when you posted Chik Fil A sauce as some weird flex. You have a mental issue you should get sorted.

Moldy fridge, filthy nails. Have you heard of hygiene? You a dirty degenerate mental patient. But I'm sure you already know as you chose the name Mental Case.

Good Times.

Bahahahahaha. See this stark illiterate. Like mother like son. So because I was at a club with my goons means I can’t take a few seconds to smack you on nairaland.

You can’t refute the pictures so you resort to talking nonsense. Hahahaha.

Keep going on about chick-fil-a sauce. Are you hungry or something? Born loser. I thought you said I’ve never left Naija how am I now the same person with chick fil a sauce? Or have they opened branch in Lagos? Lol. You are a bastion of confusion I swear.

I am wasted on some liquor and about to go pick a bad b!tch to fvck for the night. You can keep thinking and posting about me like the jobless clown you are 🤡
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:21pm On Apr 27
Obrigardo:

Pecker testified the exact opposite.

Ive defied advice not to engage you Because I think I can redeem you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:22pm On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case

Exactly, Lies.

Good Times.

Hey nutcase, before I go chat GPT has something for you lol.

Seek help fast!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:50pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Bahahahahaha. See this stark illiterate. Like mother like son. So because I was at a club with my goons means I can’t take a few seconds to smack you on nairaland.

You can’t refute the pictures so you resort to talking nonsense. Hahahaha.

Keep going on about chick-fil-a sauce. Are you hungry or something? Born loser. I thought you said I’ve never left Naija how am I now the same person with chick fil a sauce? Or have they opened branch in Lagos? Lol. You are a bastion of confusion I swear.

I am wasted on some liquor and about to go pick a bad b!tch to fvck for the night. You can keep thinking and posting about me like the jobless clown you are 🤡

Mr. Mental Case

First, you say you were at a business meeting, now you say you were with your goons at a club and wasted all at 8pm. 8pm in Lagos nonetheless. Gotcha..
Good thing you found time for Nairaland huh?

I too, when out with my goons or at a meeting (depending on when the story is told), while wasted, and ready to pick up "bad chicks", also remember to flip out my IPhone 11 and post 6 times on Nairaland. <That was sarcasm.>

You are even more the loser than I could have imagined.
Your lies are so silly, you're embarrassing and beclowning yourself.

You're a Proper Lying Nut Mr. Mental Case.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:26pm On Apr 27
ijebosb post=129669926 kid:

Mr. Mental Case

First, you say you were at a business meeting, now you say you were with your goons at a club and wasted all at 8pm. 8pm in Lagos nonetheless. Gotcha..

I too, when out with my goons or at a meeting (depending on when the story is told), while wasted, and ready to pick up "bad chicks", also remember to flip out my IPhone 11 and post 6 times on Nairaland. <That was sarcasm.>

Illiteracy is a bad thing. I don’t expect any better from the son of an illiterate loser mother and a violent animal father.

Here is my post again. I said I was at a meeting with some men at a “private club”. I did not say it was a business meeting although we did discuss business over drinks as you can see in the pic. Plus the “clubbing” I was referring to was in response to you saying I once claimed to be in a club while posting on nairaland in the past. I wasn’t referring to today you dope.

And is there a law that prohibits drinking at 8pm in Lagos I don’t know about? Hahahahahahahahahaha. What is this illiterate saying? You are one stupid fvck I swear. There is a time stamp in the pic if you are not blind to see. I was there drinking since around 3 pm and I’m still hanging out now at a restaurant waiting for my order. Hahahahaha.

You know nothing about private networking clubs in Lagos because you are not on that level. You are a kid still suffering from mummy issues so I don’t blame you.

A grown man who sits down and creates an entire imaginary family in his head is the very definition of a LOSER!
You are not even man enough to wife and impregnate a woman in real life so you have to create them in your stupid loser head 😂😂😅

I will never get over this GROWN near 50 year old man creating wife and kid in his head.
Hahahahhahahahbahahha

That’s The biggest LOSER move ever made on nairaland.

Switch back to DaHighLife and greet your wife and kids for me.

Hahahahahaha

LOSER!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:30pm On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case

Stupid gay loser is all alone again on a Saturday night hyperventilating on nairaland hahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahah

LOSER!!!

Go out and make some real friends instead of imagining them in your head.

You sad pathetic fvck.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:32pm On Apr 27
The democrats are back at it again.

Since when Nazis and White sups backs Israel?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:51pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Illiteracy is a bad thing. I don’t expect any better from the son of an illiterate loser mother and a violent animal father.

Here is my post again. I said I was at a meeting with some men at a “private club”. I did not say it was a business meeting although we did discuss business over drinks as you can see in the pic. Plus the “clubbing” I was referring to was in response to you saying I once claimed to be in a club while posting on nairaland in the past. I wasn’t referring to today you dope.

And is there a law that prohibits drinking at 8pm in Lagos I don’t know about? Hahahahahahahahahaha. What is this illiterate saying? You are one stupid fvck I swear. There is a time stamp in the pic if you are not blind to see. I was there drinking since around 3 pm and I’m still hanging out now at a restaurant waiting for my order. Hahahahaha.

You know nothing about private networking clubs in Lagos because you are not on that level. You are a kid still suffering from mummy issues so I don’t blame you.

A grown man who sits down and creates an entire imaginary family in his head is the very definition of a LOSER!
You are not even man enough to wife and impregnate a woman in real life so you have to create them in your stupid loser head 😂😂😅

I will never get over this GROWN near 50 year old man creating wife and kid in his head.
Hahahahhahahahbahahha

That’s The biggest LOSER move ever made on nairaland.

Switch back to DaHighLife and greet your wife and kids for me.

Hahahahahaha

LOSER!!

Mr. Mental Case

So you are out meeting with some guys who you call your goons but it's not a business meeting, though you did discuss business. And though you got to the "club" at 3pm, you were wasted at 8pm, yet still waiting for your order at 10pm. (Aside: When I hang out with my goons, I too call it a meeting.. lol).

And at this meeting with your goons that's not really a business meeting even though you did discuss business, you got drunk and are about to pick up chicks yet have posted 8 times on Nairaland.

Gotcha. I'm sure that made sense to everyone else as well.
You're a lying Lunatic
And Your lies are so silly, you're beclowning yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:58pm On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case

So you are out meeting with some guys who you call your goons but it's not a business meeting, though you did discuss business. And though you got to the "club" at 3pm, you were wasted at 8pm, yet still waiting for your order at 10pm. (Aside: When I hang out with my goons, I too call it a meeting.. lol).

And at this meeting with your goons that's not really a business meeting even though you did discuss business, you got drunk and are about to pick up chicks yet have posted 8 times on Nairaland.

You're a lying Lunatic

Why are you gay?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:02pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Hey nutcase, before I go chat GPT has something for you lol.

Seek help fast!

By my order, thou shalt continuously engage this kid who adorns grown up clothes Till he seeks psycho help
By this order my truce offer with him is withdrawn and by my terns Ill go in on the offensive whenever he rears his head
Now Ill delve deeper to see why you call him gay.

Oh this johnny come lately dude came here to dominate us forgetting we have sloughed it out in the trenches. We get rid if him No?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:02pm On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case

You're a lying Lunatic

You’re a hopeless case I swear. I read this and I felt my IQ drop. There is something deeply wrong with you and I am not the first person to say this.

I don’t have much time to banter with your retardedd self this evening. I will advice you to go look after your imaginary wife and kids. Sick Delusional fvcktard.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:03pm On Apr 27
basilico:

By my order, thou shalt continuously engage this kid who adorns grown up clothes Till he seeks psycho help
By this order my truce offer with him is withdrawn and by my terns Ill go in the offensive.

The guy is seriously sick and it’s not even a joke. I actually feel bad going after him now. It almost feels like beating up a disabled person.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:08pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

The guy is seriously sick and it’s not even a joke. I actually feel bad going after him now. It almost feels like beating up a disabled person.

I offered him a truce and he vomited on me. Whats fair is fair.
I have solid grounds to go tongs and hammer with him.
Ijebos, you admire how my verbosity

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:15pm On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

You’re a hopeless case I swear. I read this and I felt my IQ drop. There is something deeply wrong with you and I am not the first person to say this.

I don’t have much time to banter with your retardedd self this evening. I will advice you to go look after your imaginary wife and kids. Sick Delusional fvcktard.

Mr. Mental Case

I too when I'm wasted at a club, about to pick up chicks, with my goons at a meeting that's not a business meeting though we discuss business, though I don't have time to banter, also post 10 messages on Nairaland. I mean who amongst us hasn't posted 10 messages on Nairaland when we're out in a club with our goons? <sarcasm>. Lol

10 posts and counting you Lunatic Liar.

Next you'll supposedly be in "bed" with a "chick" you just met while posting on Nairaland.

You a Nut. Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:26pm On Apr 27
basilico:

I offered him a truce and he vomited on me. Whats fair is fair.
I have solid grounds to go tongs and hammer with him.
Ijebos, you admire how my verbosity

I can't imagine you've seen how I've beclowned Bemeruca and Mr. Mental Case and think you'd fare better.
You should go back to having imaginary online Facebook sex with your imaginary Internet ex. Probably better time spent.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:28pm On Apr 27
ijebosb:

I can't imagine you've seen how I've beclowned Bemeruca and Mr. Mental Case and think you'd fare better.
You should go back to having imaginary online Facebook sex with your imaginary Internet ex. Probably better time spent.

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:41am On Apr 28
ijebosb:

You must live in a bubble.The two whoop your ass every time.
I'm so disappointed with you. Thought they was accusing you of nothing. Learn to live with men without looking like a sissy
Life affords people a chance to redeem thrmselves.
We have seen your likes come and go here on this piece of real estate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:19am On Apr 28
Judge Cannon unsealed evidence.
GSA shipped a pallet of boxes to mar a Lago direct after Trump term ended
Appears these were the boxes that had documents containing classified markings.
There is evidence of WH involvement.
The whole thing was a setup
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:05pm On Apr 28
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Apr 28
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:31pm On Apr 28
Angela Merkel should be dragged out, dead or alive,, to celebrate, in solidarity with these "German" Caliphatists.

The West is too stupid to survive.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/04/28/watch-radical-islamists-rally-in-hamburg-calling-for-caliphate-in-germany/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:06pm On Apr 28
zendi:
Angela Merkel should be dragged out, dead or alive,, to celebrate, in solidarity with these "German" Caliphatists.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/04/28/watch-radical-islamists-rally-in-hamburg-calling-for-caliphate-in-germany/

leftism is a disease. it slowly destroys
https:///visegrad24/status/1781445829217124464
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:48pm On Apr 28
basilico:
Judge Cannon unsealed evidence.
GSA shipped a pallet of boxes to mar a Lago direct after Trump term ended
Appears these were the boxes that had documents containing classified markings.
There is evidence of WH involvement.
The whole thing was a setup

Now it's quite clear. GSA packed a pallet of documents an stored them in their premises. They then shipped them to Mar a Lago. These are the ones that had classified markings? Most likely. Before shipping them GSA would have inspected them. No they simply sent them. To set up Trump on classified doc charges.
Judge Cannon unredacted the docs Jackboot wanted sealed.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/28/new-bombshell-evidence-emerges-was-trump-set-up-in-classified-docs-saga-n4928572

Im surprided Main Stream Media is broadcasting this 24 hours nonstop.. Top news on every channel.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:19pm On Apr 28
zendi:

Is Great Replacement still a conspiracy theory?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:34am On Apr 29
Liberals come here. Very Credible journalist Sharyl Attkisson has a definitive list of 158 times media lied about Trump. 158 times where they created fake stories, misreported, spread IC leaks, etc. And in many cases never bothered to correct their lies.
Some of you believe these media stories because you never saw their retraction if any or was hidden as a by line
Media lies are a coordinated attempt by the left to take down Trump.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2024/01/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

100. Nov. 28, 2019
Newsweek falsely reports that President Trump is spending Thanksgiving golfing in Florida at his Mar-a-Lago Resort. He was actually in Afghanistan serving dinner to U.S. troops. It’s the second year in a row that national media makes the same mistake. (The reporter, Jessica Kwong, was reportedly later fired.)

Trump headed to Afghanistan to surprise U.S. troops on Thanksgiving https:///f7Xeqz1ZGQ Deleting this tweet because it was written before knowing about the president’s surprise visit to Afghanistan-an honest mistake. Story has already been updated, as shown in the screenshot. pic.twitter.com/g9CfPaV2kQ

— Jessica Kwong (@JessicaGKwong) November 29, 2019

Totally made up lies, that some of you parrot here like its the truth.
All those 91 counts Trump faces would have been thrown out if media is honest. All of them. Media is the PR department of Get Trump brigade.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:21am On Apr 29
Music Interlude. Hilarious.

Because i Hunter got high in honour of Hunter Biden drugs, laptop,, hoes, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Apr 29
basilico:

Is Great Replacement still a conspiracy theory?

The problem is with low birth rates to keep up with demand for labor

(1) (2) (3) ... (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.