Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,896 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1677466 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao I asked you a question you flew a bender, is it constitutional to pack the court, yes or no?
I answered but if you can process that information please upgrade. A toddler can see that I answered your question

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:
I answered but if you can process that information please upgrade. A toddler can see that I answered your question

Lmao, weyrey dey disguise. Since you are enjoying acb appointment, let dems appoint whoever they like, stop complaining

Both are perfectly constitutional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
At least 130,000 deaths and as many as 210 could have been avoided with earlier policy interventions and more robust federal leadership”

Columbia University institute’s National for Disaster Preparedness

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

NATO didn't. Obama did. Get your facts right

You should get your own facts right sir, stop peddling misinformation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

Come out of the closet. Your family will be disappointed they raised a loser. but time heals. They will get over it
what closet? I don't like trumps personality..it disgusts me.. in a sane organisation trump would have been fired a long time ago for his character.

If I was a voter I would vote trump out for his arrogance, madness and "all about me" attitude.

As it is many persons have lost touch of what leadership is about..

Would you like trump to be your oga in your organisation?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
At least 130,000 deaths and as many as 210 could have been avoided with earlier policy interventions and more robust federal leadership”

Columbia University institute’s National for Disaster Preparedness
That's one of the reasons the Cockwomble will lose in November. I hope the servile dogs of his are preparing their alibi for him losing. Trump himself knows he is losing and so are his henchmen.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

The US bankrolls NATO. No way these Sarkozy and Co would have started a war without US president approval.
Hillary was in a press conference when news broke out that Gadaffi was dead. How she reacted is this We came, we saw He died
Then his Soviet filled armouries were raided by you know who. Sent weapons on the next Obama target Suriya. And Benghazi raid not Tripoli was attacked after.
I'll go on later, but for now Obama and his VP are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

NATO didn't. Obama did. Get your facts right

Since you have facts its was Obama not NATO can we see those facts and atleast learn something new today

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
See the warning Nigerians are leaving on Donald trumps page. They have sense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
bayelsaowei:
what closet? I don't like trumps personality..it disgusts me.. in a sane organisation trump would have been fired a long time ago for his character.

If I was a voter I would vote trump out for his arrogance, madness and "all about me" attitude.

As it is many persons have lost touch of what leadership is about..

Would you like trump to be your oga in your organisation?
Trump suffers no fools. You would not cut it. making you jealous that a non political go getter could achieve the Presidency .
Here is a video of Trump in 1986 with Oprah Winfrey that he would not run if he will not win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

You measure Patriots by the color of skin they want in. Here Trump is critical of Japan domination of the car market. That was 3 years before Bill Clinton moved to join China to WTO.
Trump saying the same things 22 years later but a laser focus on China. illegal IP theft etc.
We term such guys Patriots but fools will follow media.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

this should be fake news.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

Since you have facts its was Obama not NATO can we see those facts and atleast learn something new today

Facts are everywhere but you people runaway from them

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

The US bankrolls NATO. No way these Sarkozy and Co would have started a war without US president approval.
Hillary was in a press conference when news broke out that Gadaffi was dead. How she reacted is this We came, we saw He died
Then his Soviet filled armouries were raided by you know who. Sent weapons on the next Obama target Suriya. And Benghazi raid not Tripoli was attacked after.
I'll go on later, but for now Obama and his VP are a disgrace.

Yet another lie UK and France were only waiting for UN resolution to be passed not America, they pressed for months for this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/libya-sarkozy-cameron-gaddafi

The Arab league themselves came in and pushed for military intervention and recognized an interim govt but of course its Obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/arab-league-asks-un-for-no-fly-zone-over-libya/2011/03/12/ABoie0R_story.html

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Over 45.7 million Americans have already voted.

I won't be surprised if it passes 60 million before election day

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

Trump suffers no fools. You would not cut it. making you jealous that a non political go getter could achieve the Presidency .
Here is a video of Trump in 1986 with Oprah Winfrey that he would not run if he will not win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
jealous? grin

If trump wasn't a white spoilt self servicing baba I bet you he won't smell anything close to the oval office..if a black man half as arrogant as trump is and a loud mouthed fool he won't get past a presidential primaries.

Trump is a product of the privilege of just being white..

I cant be jealous of trump..there's nothing special about him other than he is a spoilt idiotic brat..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

Yet another lie UK and France were only waiting for UN resolution to be passed not America, they pressed for months for this.

The Arab league themselves came in and pushed for military intervention and recognized an interim govt but of course its Obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/arab-league-asks-un-for-no-fly-zone-over-libya/2011/03/12/ABoie0R_story.html

Stop dribbling yourself. See the video of Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwPi3jK-kRw

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Facts are everywhere but you people runaway from them

Lol this is you facts? airstrikes that came under NATO convention days UN approved military intervention in Libya, lol you think Obama just woke up and approved airstrikes into Libya without considering treaties lol so much for facts

https://www.un.org/press/en/2011/sc10200.doc.htm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/17/libya-united-nations-air-strikes-live

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Stop dribbling yourself. See the video of Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwPi3jK-kRw

You guys are wild, you want an American president to join a military intervention abroad without explaining to his people? didnt Bush address Americans before invading Afghanistan and Iraq, mind you USA congress approved America's participation while asking for it to be limited.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

So I lied. No you did. Trump marshalled the Arab league prominently divided into Sunni Shia hegemonies since the death of third caliph. I will not go into that for now
The Arab league is Sunni, thw Sunni make up 85% of Muslima. they have a common enemy in Shia led Iran that Obama Personal Assistant Valerie Jarret hails from. Hence his favourable disposition to those turban clads theocrats .
Obama had the best intelligence ever assembled, he should have known better than to listen to leaders who can't allow fracking because of some left wing activists

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol this is you facts? airstrikes that came under NATO convention days UN approved military intervention in Libya, lol you think Obama just woke up and approved airstrikes into Libya without considering treaties lol so much for facts

https://www.un.org/press/en/2011/sc10200.doc.htm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/17/libya-united-nations-air-strikes-live

Keep lying to yourself. Has united states as its leading nation. United States started the war and authorised the strikes... The war was started by them firing cruise missiles from their friggets/destroyers. Then they activated no fly zone in Libya where nator planes patrol the skies.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

So I lied. No you did. Trump marshalled the Arab league prominently divided into Sunni Shia hegemonies since the death of third caliph. I will not go into that for now
The Arab league is Sunni, thw Sunni make up 85% of Muslima. they have a common enemy in Shia led Iran that Obama Personal Assistant Valerie Jarret hails from. Hence his favourable disposition to those turban clads theocrats .
Obama had the best intelligence ever assembled, he should have known better than to listen to leaders who can't allow fracking because of some left wing activists

What you just wrote how does it relate to what's being said? ODS is really running some of you mad, soon you will tell us Obama controlled Arab league too

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

You guys are wild, you want an American president to join a military intervention abroad without explaining to his people? didnt Bush address Americans before invading Afghanistan and Iraq, mind you USA congress approved America's participation while asking for it to be limited.
Congress did not approve the Libyan war and Obama just destroyed that country. Till today war is still on. The rebels are fighting amongst themselves.. The country is a dead zone. What was his achievement? Nothing but blood.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Keep lying to yourself. Has united states as its leading nation. United States started the war and authorised the strikes... The war was started by them firing cruise missiles from their friggets/destroyers. Then they activated no fly zone in Libya where nator planes patrol the skies.

Lol you can keep trying hoping it sticks, Libya were already at war Gaddafi vs Rebel/Opposition forces and UN backed NATO forces intervened, this probably went under the radar of your facts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol you can keep trying hoping it sticks, Libya were already at war Gaddafi vs Rebel/Opposition forces and UN backed NATO forces intervened, this probably went under the radar of your facts.
Obamination ignited the Libyan war, by his actions of installing a brutal despot who goes by the name of Morsi in Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Congress did not approve the Libyan war and Obama just destroyed that country. Till today war is still on. The rebels are fighting amongst themselves.. The country is a dead zone. What was his achievement? Nothing but blood.

The military intervention was to enforce a no fly zone resolution in Libya which was achieved anything else you talk is absolute rubbish, UN themselves voted for withdrawal of operations after achieving their aim, local politics destroyed Libya.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2011/10/393242-libya-security-council-ends-mandate-international-military-operations

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

The military intervention was to enforce a no fly zone resolution in Libya which was achieved anything else you talk is absolute rubbish, UN themselves voted for withdrawal of operations after achieving their aim, local politics destroyed Libya.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2011/10/393242-libya-security-council-ends-mandate-international-military-operations

Watch the video stop talking from ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Over 45.7 million Americans have already voted.

I won't be surprised if it passes 60 million before election day
I am estimating it might be almost 70 million votes cast before Nov 3rd and that shows you the anger people have against the Orange Pig. Never remember in my life when I have to wait in Chicago cold for two hours to cast my vote but that's how determined people like me and millions of Americans are to send a message to the Racist Pig.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

So how does it concern Obama? The rebels were kept at bay the nation was still stable till Obama went to war with Libya.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

While you quoting the UN as a credible source to whitewash Obama, it passes under the radar of how one sidedness the UN can be See this in bold.

In 2018, the United Nations issued 27
condemnations and 21 of them were
against Israel.
Hillel Neuer, executive director of the United
Nations Watch, tweeted the number of
condemnations of the UN over the Israeli
actions in 2018.

This week the UN has added China Russia and Iran to it's human rights council.

Go figure. The UN HQ in York can be transformed into luxury condos by Trump. I hate him for not suggesting that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
This guy man cannot even afford to take a risk and put his money on his own reelection.

I pity those donating for his campaign.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
ObaIgwe1:
This guy man cannot even afford to take a risk and put his money on his own reelection.

He is not a Billionaire by any imagination. Only the fools that worships him believe he's a Billionaire with over 500 companies. He owes north of $450 million to Russian Banks and Oligarchs and that's why the pig can't release his taxes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

Has Biden donated any of his personal money to his own campaign? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.