Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688827 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

The US bankrolls NATO. No way these Sarkozy and Co would have started a war without US president approval.
Hillary was in a press conference when news broke out that Gadaffi was dead. How she reacted is this We came, we saw He died
Then his Soviet filled armouries were raided by you know who. Sent weapons on the next Obama target Suriya. And Benghazi raid not Tripoli was attacked after.
I'll go on later, but for now Obama and his VP are a disgrace.

Lol now it's America bankroll's nato,

I explicitly told you, nato was the one that wanted to go in, Obama was hesitant, Biden clearly disagreed, but yeah blame them because you hate the truth.

And no America isn't bankrolling them. Stop peddling misinformation, images below

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:
See the warning Nigerians are leaving on Donald trumps page. They have sense.

Or one illiterate girl!!! He claims it's Nigerians

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

Yet another lie UK and France were only waiting for UN resolution to be passed not America, they pressed for months for this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/libya-sarkozy-cameron-gaddafi

The Arab league themselves came in and pushed for military intervention and recognized an interim govt but of course its Obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/arab-league-asks-un-for-no-fly-zone-over-libya/2011/03/12/ABoie0R_story.html

They begged Obama for months!!!! But now they want to blame Obama, why not blame Canada? UK? Italy? France?

But just Obama.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

They begged Obama for months!!!! But now they want to blame Obama, why not blame Canada? UK? Italy? France?

But just Obama.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/the-journal.com/amp/8766-enough-pussyfooting-around

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
So Hunter Biden, who had an affair with the wife of his deceased brother Beau, now admits to doing naked FaceTimes and keeping sexually explicit photos of Beau’s 14 year old daughter—his niece Natalie. This is one sick family!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Stop dribbling yourself. See the video of Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwPi3jK-kRw

I already said it 3 days ago, he made mistakes and he owned it, Biden asked this question before they went to Libya? What happens after Gaddafi?

This is Obama confessing that he actually made a mistake, but keep blaming him to soothe your narrative

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

So I lied. No you did. Trump marshalled the Arab league prominently divided into Sunni Shia hegemonies since the death of third caliph. I will not go into that for now
The Arab league is Sunni, thw Sunni make up 85% of Muslima. they have a common enemy in Shia led Iran that Obama Personal Assistant Valerie Jarret hails from. Hence his favourable disposition to those turban clads theocrats .
Obama had the best intelligence ever assembled, he should have known better than to listen to leaders who can't allow fracking because of some left wing activists

Keep blaming.

I already told you, you all poke holes where they are none. Now you remember Obama has the best intelligence and he failed? So Trump didn't get the best intelligence when Russia was putting bounties on his soldiers? And he went to kiss Putins ass.

Rubbish,

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Congress did not approve the Libyan war and Obama just destroyed that country. Till today war is still on. The rebels are fighting amongst themselves.. The country is a dead zone. What was his achievement? Nothing but blood.

There was already a civil war in Libya before nato involvement

Just say, you love poking holes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I am estimating it might be almost 70 million votes cast before Nov 3rd and that shows you the anger people have against the Orange Pig. Never remember in my life when I have to wait in Chicago cold for two hours to cast my vote but that's how determined people like me and millions of Americans are to send a message to the Racist Pig.

If not more self

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:
So Hunter Biden, who had an affair with the wife of his deceased brother Beau, now admits to doing naked FaceTimes and keeping sexually explicit photos of Beau’s 14 year old daughter—his niece Natalie. This is one sick family!

Admits!!!
Ah omo una dey lie pieces ah

Obviously from Dinesh Dsouza. But go on

I already told you to expect more

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

I already said it 3 days ago, he made mistakes and he owned it, Biden asked this question before they went to Libya? What happens after Gaddafi?

This is Obama confessing that he actually made a mistake, but keep blaming him to soothe your narrative
You thought it was a mistake? He needed that country to be a waste land cause he knows how things was in other nations before he went in. This is exactly what he wanted. Destabilize that region

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

But just Obama.

If I didnt follow the Libya crisis myself I would have believed the crap they are selling, I don't support Trump but I know when to separate facts from lies, someone confidently said USA started war in Libya, thats enough to tell you how biased such mind is and nothing can change it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

You thought it was a mistake? He needed that country to be a waste land cause he knows how things was in other nations before he went in. This is exactly what he wanted. Destabilize that region

Ok then. Since we are all mind readers.

Trump killed 200k people because he needed blood to praise his gods.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

If I didnt follow the Libya crisis myself I would have believed the crap they are selling, I don't support Trump but I know when to separate facts from lies, someone confidently said USA started war in Libya, thats enough to tell you how biased such mind is and nothing can change it

A civil war was already going on. But shey you see sentiments ehn

It blocks the brain

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please lets talk about the supposed pedophile profiling of biden..where is that coming from? Just watched a cut and paste (join join video) trying to prove biden is a pedophile...how low can trump and his cohorts go? Its a shame..

So biden is a pedophile and not in prison nor is has ever been tried by any parent for pedophilia..

Its a shame...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
U.S Senate advances Amy Barrett's nomination for final vote. Democrats boycotted grin grin grin grin The Salty children went home. So according to Leftists rule, this must be sexism, right? shocked grin

They call Trump a sexist but he pushes to put a woman into one of the most powerful positions in the U.S.A, and all the Libtards could do is to belittle her. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Please lets talk about the supposed pedophile profiling of biden..where is that coming from? Just watched a cut and paste (join join video) trying to prove biden is a pedophile...how low can trump and his cohorts go? Its a shame..

So biden is a pedophile and not in prison nor is has ever been tried by any parent for pedophilia..

Its a shame...
It is a shame well many sane people know that those vile people have no bottom.
Assuming Trumpolini wins in two weeks this smear campaign will die but when Biden wins the lie will die.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Its a shame...

They already tried to proclaim Joe a paedophile. What do you expect

I already told you, Except more!!!

I don't have time to mind the Gop, they are desperate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It is a shame well many sane people know that those vile people have no bottom.
Assuming Trumpolini wins in two weeks this smear campaign will die but when Biden wins the lie will die.
its sickening..reminds me of nigerian politics that is so dirty and filled with mud slinging..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
I ask someone to show me evidence that Biden is a pedophile...I was expecting series of law suits by victims or parents of victims..what I see next is one useless video concocted by the opposition to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Biden is a pedophile..isn't that madness How low can people go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
obixcel:
U.S Senate advances Amy Barrett's nomination for final vote. Democrats boycotted grin grin grin grin The Salty children went home. So according to Leftists rule, this must be sexism, right? shocked grin

They call Trump a sexist but he pushes to put a woman into one of the most powerful positions in the U.S.A, and all the Libtards could do is to belittle her. Hmm.

What are are you talking about? Na today people dey boycott Senate hearings? Lmao. They are not needed there so?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I ask someone to show me evidence that Biden is a pedophile...I was expecting series of law suits by victims or parents of victims..what I see next is one useless video concocted by the opposition to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Biden is a pedophile..isn't that madness How low can people go?

They are so desperate for an October surprise.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

What are are you talking about? Na today people dey boycott Senate hearings? Lmao. They are not needed there so?
What is their excuses for boycotting? Give me one word grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
obixcel:
What is their excuses for boycotting? Give me one word grin grin

You go school so

excuse(s) but you want one word

lmao, enjoy mr obi

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

You go school so

excuse(s) but you want one word

lmao, enjoy mr obi

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Obama was not the one that started the war, biden clearly opposed it, Obama regretted ever joining nato

Blame nato, what is your issue with Obama, seems you have a secret crush on him.
Wrong again. I'm pissed off by your likes who think Obama was a demigod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Alright... Your inability to have a civil conversation is all you are displaying. No wonder folks like you are attacking trump supporters.
No this is a guy you can have a conversation with.
Not like that bean counter who fills several pages a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

Wrong again. I'm pissed off by your likes who think Obama was a demigod

Lmao don't drink sniper yet, wait till November 4th.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Creepy Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ir0GY5Mr0

Why is he always telling kids about dating and boys? Why does he tell them he will date them if he was their age. Why doesn't he show the same affection for little boys?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Creepy Joe Biden

Una no dey tire grin

I love desperation I swear. The smell and taste is so nice.

Desperate lots.

12 more days

12-15 more attacks on Biden and family

Watch out might be jill Biden tomorrow

maybe she hugged someone too much or something, people watch out

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

Creepy Joe Biden

Why is he always telling kids about dating and boys? Why does he tell them he will date them if he was their age. Why doesn't he show the same affection for little boys?
undecided..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Una no dey tire grin

I love desperation I swear. The smell and taste is so nice.

Desperate lots.

12 more days

12-15 more attacks on Biden and family

Watch out might be jill Biden tomorrow

maybe she hugged someone too much or something, people watch out
its sickening..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.