Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1649747 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:35am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Sleepy Joe Biden finished Trump effectively.

Nothing changes this race it is Biden's to lose cool
They are miles apart. Intellectually, Biden runs circles around Trump. I still don't understand how this nutcase became the president of the US. When Biden talked about houses been retrofitted to reduce energy wastage, Trump replied by saying windows were going to get smaller or completely removed from buildings grin

I was like wtf!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump campaign just informed the press pool they're bringing Trump's debate guest in front of cameras in a few minutes. One expected guest of Trump's is Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden who has agreed to cooperate in Senate investigations of Bidens.
The wall street journal just released an article debunking everything.

Trump and his croonies have failed once again.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Sleepy Joe Biden finished Trump effectively.

Nothing changes this race it is Biden's to lose cool
Sis, River Rubicon has been crossed and there's no going back. Over 50 million voted already and by Nov 2nd, it might be 70 to 75 million and so far 73 percent of early voters are for Biden. Trump is toast and the Rooster is finally home to Roost and deservedly so.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:38am On Oct 23, 2020
salford1:

They are miles apart. Intellectually, Biden runs circles around Trump. I still don't understand how this nutcase became the president of the US. When Biden talked about houses been retrofitted to reduce energy wastage, Trump replied by saying windows were going to get smaller or completely removed from buildings grin

I was like wtf!
Lol I did not bother watching Trumpolini's lies I knew Biden was going to do very well and from the highlights and reviews he did.

I could not stand watching Trumpolini lie without getting called out fact checkers are doing it currently.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:38am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The wall street journal just released an article debunking everything.

Trump and his croonies have failed once again.
Hunter Biden is their last chance and it failed woefully unlike what they did to Hillary in 2016. Americans will allow you to fool them once but you can't fool Americans twice. The Emperor has no clothes.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2020
minnet:

Closing statement is now a criteria for True leader?
grin
Mumu!
Have you taken your medications or the mosquitoes in the cubicle filled with rats and cockroaches disturbing your sleep.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:41am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol I did not bother watching Trumpolini's lies I knew Biden was going to do very well and from the highlights and reviews he did.

I could not stand watching Trumpolini lie without getting called out fact checkers are doing it currently.
I have to watch it on Cspan and alternate between NPR and ABC News to debunk these brainless unpaid Cultists and Coons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:42am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Hunter Biden is their last chance and it failed woefully unlike what they did to Hillary in 2016. Americans will allow you to fool them once but you can't fool Americans twice. The Emperor has no clothes.
That time it worked because Hillary was unpopular and had a low favourability ratings and Americans were not fully aware on Russian interference like they are now.
Also Biden is more likeable and the more Trump attacks him the more his likeability increases that is on RCP average.Also Trumpolini is Biden's best campaign surrogate not even Obama when Trunpolini opens that his big mouth he loses support from sane people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:43am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Oh. The lies. I lost count of them. He just kept pumping out lies from his mouth as usual. He started lying from his first sentence on Covid. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Is this the Joe Biden that finished Trumpolini today that Trumpolini and his foolish campaign were calling sleepy joe these idiots played themselves big time cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:45am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I have to watch it on Cspan and alternate between NPR and ABC News to debunk these brainless unpaid Cultists and Coons
I couldn't even bother myself if I were a voter and Biden insulted me or the whole world I will still crawl through glass to vote for him so long as Trump will be gone
The debates will not matter to me but with Biden's performance it is certain that he has what it takes to be president

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:45am On Oct 23, 2020
You nailed it perfectly. Hillary though I voted for her came with her baggage of being a wife to Bill and she relaxed and never campaigned vigorously on those Middle Belt States like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania plus America is a country not ready for a female President. Things are 100% different now. This is a landslide looming against the Cockwomble.
AmazonTopaz:

That time it worked because Hillary was unpopular and had a low favourability ratings and Americans were not fully aware on Russian interference like they are now.
Also Biden is more likeable and the more Trump attacks him the more his likeability increases that is on RCP average.Also Trumpolini is Biden's best campaign surrogate not even Obama when Trunpolini opens that his big mouth he loses support from sane people.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You nailed it perfectly. Hillary though I voted for her came with her baggage of being a wife to Billand she relaxed and never campaigned vigorously on those MiddleBelt State like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania plus Americanhis a country not ready for a female President. Things are 100% different now. This is a landslide looming against the Cockwomble.
If clinton had campaigned in Michigan,Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she would have been president because those who would have voted for her but sat home thinking she had it in the bag would have saved America of the disgrace currently in the WH.Thankfully it will very well not repeat itself again.
Trump thinks he is running against Hillary it won't work again this time

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:50am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I couldn't even bother myself if I were a voter and Biden insulted me or the whole world I will still crawl through glass to vote for him so long as Trump will be gone
The debates will not matter to me but with Biden's performance it is certain that he has what it takes to be president
I was on queue with my wife and Jnr who was voting for the first time in his life being a newly minted 18 year old and we waited in Chicago's cold for two hours and believe me, Chicago cold is nothing to joke at because we will walk through minefields to send a strong message to the vile unrepentant racist Trump that's decimating America along racial lines.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

If clinton had campaigned in Michigan,Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she would have been president because those who would have voted for her but sat home thinking she had it in the bag would have saved America of the disgrace currently in the WH.Thankfully it will very well not repeat itself again.
Trump thinks he is running against Hillary it won't work again this time
Absolutely true and that's why Biden and his team are not leaving any chances to waste. This election is over. Look at the record numbers of people voting. I am more positive about this election than that of Obama's first run against John McCain in 2008. The enthusiasm this time is greater than that of Obama's two runs and that's something unbelievable. The bottomline line is that Americans have given up on a morally deficient 74 year old that rants and lies like a 7 year old under the threats of punishment by his parents.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:00am On Oct 23, 2020
salford1:

Oh. The lies. I lost count of them. He just kept pumping out lies from his mouth as usual. He started lying from his first sentence on Covid. grin
Salford, you are a better man than I am. How do you count Trump's lies when he lies whenever he opens his mouth. Have anyone on this forum seen a 74 year old pathological liar who doubles down on his lies when he get called out. That's a pathological and sociopathic liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
JFK Jnr, his mother Onassis and Uncle Robert Kennedy will appear with Trump at his next hate rally.
grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Some of you will be like "oh, you are not from the US, so you don't know anything. Your opinion don't matter" but look at the GA state representative grin she is from the US holding a democrat office but knows nothing

SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD COYOTE MEANS IN TERMS OF HUMAN SMUGGLING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:03am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:
Some of you will be like "oh, you are not from the US, so you don't know anything. Your opinion don't matter" but look at the GA state representative grin she is from the US holding a democrat office but knows nothing

SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD COYOTE MEANS IN TERMS OF HUMAN SMUGGLING
Dummy, you are contradicting yourself. Read what she posted again cultist.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Dummy, you are contradicting yourself. Read what she posted again cultist.
If you can point where I contradicted myself I promise to leave this platform.

She is asking how does a coyote bring a human accros the border. She thought he is talking about the animal grin

But you guys are haters so you have a firewall in your head filtering facts.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2020
For the brainless cultists, Coyotes is the term they used for people who help undocumented aliens through the border and they get paid for helping them through. Those little children of 2, 3 or 4 year old do not come in through Coyotes. Their parents brought them through the borders and they get separated from their parents and they put them in cages. Over 500 of those children can't be reunited with their mothers for whatever reasons. That's a black spot on this evil Hitler lite called Trampy. For the unpaid Coon, that's what the State Representative from Georgia meant. All these clowns love to put their mouths on American affairs which they know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

If you can point where I contradicted myself I promise to leave this platform.

She is asking how does a coyote bring a human accros the border. She thought he is talking about the animal grin

But you guys are haters so you have a firewall in your head filtering facts.
Just did foool. Coyotes don't bring children to America. Where will they put the children when they cross the border. Coyotes always goes back to Mexico to look for more business. Those children came to America with their parents. Stop making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
For the brainless cultists, Coyotes is the term they used for people who help undocumented aliens through the border and they get paid for helping them through. Those little children of 2, 3 or 4 year old do not come in through Coyotes. Their parents brought them through the borders and they get separated from their parents and they put them in cages. Over 500 of those children can't be reunited with their mothers for whatever reasons. That's a black spot on this evil Hitler lite called Trampy. For the unpaid Coon, that's what the State Representative from Georgia meant. All these clowns love to put their mouths on American affairs which they know nothing about.
So you agree with me and I was not contradicting myself when I said she has no clue what it means cause she thought trump was literally talking about coyote the animal cheesy you need to look for a way to increase you comprehension. It's not about insulting cheesy you and Trump have something in common. You attack people's personality. Deep down you love trump cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

So you agree with me and I was not contradicting myself when I said she has no clue what it means cause she thought trump was literally talking about coyote the animal cheesy you need to look for a way to increase you comprehension. It's not about insulting cheesy you and Trump have something in common. You attack people's personality. Deep down you love trump cheesy
You are a true cultist. The lady meant that grownups not kids are being ferried across the border from Mexico to US. She knows absolutely well what Coyotes meant. Keep arguing with yourself since you know America better than Americans from your cubicle.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Just did foool. Coyotes don't bring children to America. Where will they put the children when they cross the border. Coyotes always goes back to Mexico to look for more business. Those children came to America with their parents. Stop making a fool of yourself.
Educate yourself. You are just fooling around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2020
salford1:

I was like wtf!
I have always said it that trump is a fool. Apart from running his own organisation which of course as a rich kid he got from his father trump won't last a few months in a normal organisation as an employee.. he lacks both the technical and behavioural skills to lead..trump talks like an ojuelgba tout and then you wonder if he is a president more or less the president of America.. like I said and anyone can take it up with me,: no black man with trumps level of mumuness and arrogance can ever become the president of America.. trump is a product of white privilege and nothing more...a fool at that..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are a true cultist. The lady meant that grownups not kids are being ferried across the border from Mexico to US. She knows absolutely well what Coyotes meant. Keep arguing with yourself since you know America better than Americans from your cubicle.

While they smuggle children over, they also smuggle families but the tweets I capture showed she was talking about coyote smuggling humans... HUMANS. she does know what coyote means in terms of human smuggling and you aew here making a fool out of yourself

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Salford, you are a better man than I am. How do you count Trump's lies when he lies whenever he opens his mouth. Have anyone on this forum seen a 74 year old pathological liar who doubles down on his lies when he get called out. That's a pathological and sociopathic liar.
when ever he says he is the best president ever thats already a lie..trump lies for a living..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I have always said it that trump is a fool. Apart from running his own organisation which of course as a rich kid he got from his father trump won't last a few months in a normal organisation as an employee.. he lacks both the technical and behavioural skills to lead..trump talks like an ojuelgba tout and then you wonder if he is a president more or less the president of America.. like I said and anyone can take it up with me,: no black man with trumps level of mumuness and arrogance can ever become the president of America.. trump is a product of white privilege and nothing more...a fool at that..
Obama and Trump who is a better leader? Obama says he is gonna lead from behind. Is that a leader? With his leadership there was conflict everywhere and Russia was expanding their empire... Philippine was about to expel American soldiers from that region, NATO was not spending on defence, Iran was capturing American soldiers, ISIS took over nations and established a caliphate. Trump came and everything tuned around. ISIS was wiped out, Iran stopped intimidating us ships, nato is spending on defence, Philippine is now in good terms with the US. No nation has gone in to conflicts. Middle East is more peaceful. Facts are facts. Trump is a better leader. But yeah... Character wise Obama is better but who knows. Camera is always there

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Biden spent five days in his basement memorizing talking points while Trump was all over the country campaigning and Trump still crushed him!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
when ever he says he is the best president ever thats already a lie..trump lies for a living..

Opinion. To some buhari is the best president ever. It's a subjective thing not objective.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.