Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1651739 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

He is more honest. See how Biden they yap he will end fracking, he will not end fracking depending on who is asking. Trump tells you once and it's always like that.
like trump has said the covid 19 virus is going away but its still dancing around and he himself getting infected by the same virus?

Or the fact that he is hiding his tax returns like his life depends on it? You guys are almost becoming jokers like trump..honesty my black yansh..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:
I hope that old quack Chris Wallace took notes on how to moderate a debate. I am not saying Kristen Welker is not a biased liberal also but she recognized her job is to moderate and not be a co debater unlike the clown Chris wallace who inserted himself into the debate and was arguing with Trump in a debate he was supposed to be moderator.

Truth..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
OjoMadiba:
When President Trump wins, MSM say it's a draw, thank God for Trump, this man single-handedly exposed all lies and bias of the media all along.
I was reading many of those leftist frauds saying it was a draw, for those TDS afflicted lunatics to be calling it a draw just tells you that they know Biden lost.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:
I hope that old quack Chris Wallace took notes on how to moderate a debate. I am not saying Kristen Welker is not a biased liberal also but she recognized her job is to moderate and not be a co debater unlike the clown Chris wallace who inserted himself into the debate and was arguing with Trump in a debate he was supposed to be moderator.
He says he is jealous of the moderator. He just realized today the extent of his Bleep up. His anti trump sentiment clouds his brain. Fox had over a million viewers for the debate while other networks struggles to reach 50k on YouTube. People like fox news cause the have both sides. Pro trump and anti trump unlike cnn and others who will fire you if you have any conservative opinion. Megyn Kelly is a good example. 2016 debate trump attacked her pretty bad and she left fox news only to go to NBC and they fire her cause she has conservative opinions

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Economy the best, security the best. That's a fact. Even Van Jones of cnn says they cant deny that. Maybe you should research before you argue. Of course Corona spoil the whole economy but we know they have the best economy for the past 60years
grin..covid spoil the economy...oh really? Did Mr trump ever have a response plan for emergencies like the one that just hit him? True managers are known when hit with crisis...trump was enjoying a good ride from the economy his predecessor passed on to him not knowing that there are other factors that could make or mar once administration...pandemic come and trump was clueless..thought he could fight a pandemic like the way he runs a business..

As it is economy don spoil...the buck is back to his table..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Economy the best, security the best. That's a fact. Even Van Jones of cnn says they cant deny that. Maybe you should research before you argue. Of course Corona spoil the whole economy but we know they have the best economy for the past 60years

The economy contract 1930 records and cool security with all the white nationalists gun trotting idiots running around. You come across as the world dumbest twwat. Dude i need to sleep and stop chatting shhhit with halfwits living million miles away.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Meanwhile benalvino you have not answered my question..can trump let you get a B1B2 visa into the usa? Can your lovely trump let you visit america?

Can you? Let's go to the us embassy and let's see if he will give you a visa. Trump sees you and other blacks as lowlifes reason why you cant even visit..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
like trump has said the covid 19 virus is going away but its still dancing around and he himself getting infected by the same virus?

Or the fact that he is hiding his tax returns like his life depends on it? You guys are almost becoming jokers like trump..honesty my black yansh..
What is he suppose to say? We are all gonna die? Leadership is all about giving people hope. How can he tell them its here forever? Them don approve treatment yesterday. Oya cut cap for oga trump.

His tax return has been leaked. Fbi have looked through it. There is nothing there. A simple Google search will show you evidence that he has been under audit before he became the president or run for president

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

The economy contract 1930 records and cool security with all the white nationalists gun trotting idiots running around. You come across as the world dumbest Arrow. Dude i need to sleep and stop chatting shhhit with halfwits living million miles away.
they are delusional..they define terms different from how a dictionary will define it. They define words in trumps vocabulary..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin..covid spoil the economy...oh really? Did Mr trump ever have a response plan for emergencies like the one that just hit him? True managers are known when hit with crisis...trump was enjoying a good ride from the economy his predecessor passed on to him not knowing that there are other factors that could make or mar once administration...pandemic come and trump was clueless..thought he could fight a pandemic like the way he runs a business..

As it is economy don spoil...the buck is back to his table..

Economy is bad everywhere. You love football. How much are they making from their spectators? Don't act like you are not of this world

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

What is he suppose to say? We are all gonna die? Leadership is all about giving people hope. How can he tell them its here forever? Them don approve treatment yesterday. Oya cut cap for oga trump.

His tax return has been leaked. Fbi have looked through it. There is nothing there. A simple Google search will show you evidence that he has been under audit before he became the president or run for president
giving people false hope and even talking down on the impact of a virus. Is that what you call giving people hope?

Discarding advise from medical professionals is what you call giving your people false hope?

Why did his tax return have to be leaked? Why? A sincere human being should have submitted one since..

Trump hiding his tax returns from time immemorial...what a thief and insincere fool...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

The economy contract 1930 records and cool security with all the white nationalists gun trotting idiots running around. You come across as the world dumbest Arrow. Dude i need to sleep and stop chatting shhhit with halfwits living million miles away.
Maths has failed you then. I said 60 years. 1930 to 2020 do the maths

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
giving people false hope and even talking down on the impact of a virus. Is that what you call giving people hope?

Discarding advise from medical professionals is what you call giving your people false hope?

Why did his tax return have to be leaked? Why? A sincere human being should have submitted one since..

Trump hiding his tax returns from time immemorial...what a thief and insincere fool...
We are all gonna die is the true hope? The Spanish flue was worse than this with less tech or medicine and yet it just went away like a miracle. So yes... It will go away

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Maths has failed you then. I said 60 years. 1930 to 2020 do the maths

You are a morooon!!! You must be in coma during the Clinton terms and Obama's second term after dealing with the recession. You are the most foolish simpleton on this page, how about me sending you few quids to buy working brain.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
they are delusional..they define terms different from how a dictionary will define it. They define words in trumps vocabulary..

Right on point about this moroons.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

You are morooon!!! You must be in coma during the Clinton terms and Obama's second term after dealing with the recession. You are the most foolish simpleton on this page, how about me sending you few quids to buy working brain.
Thats not the best economy... More people were in foodstamps. You call someone a slowpoke but you are just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

We are all gonna die is the true hope? The Spanish flue was worse than this with less tech or medicine and yet it just went away like a miracle. So yes... It will go away
chai..trump has really recruited irreparable zombies..I throwaway cap for ona..

And it will go away is the hope you can give your people as a president after running from facts and medical advise? I think we deserve buhari as our president.. I will never condemn buhari again..

May you handle your daily activities and family just like the way trump has handled the covid 19 pandemic..say amen..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Right on point about this moroons.
I would ask you two what we define that was different from what's in the dictionary. You can set a strawman and attack it as much as you like but facts remain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Thats not the best economy... More people were in foodstamps. You call someone a slowpoke but you are just ignorant.

Moooron and nobody is on government support now? You are too stupid man. Folks are losing there homes and jobs like it's going out of fashion. Just stick with reading craps on your right wing blogs, folks living here can only laugh at the stupidity brain puss like you type here.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Meanwhile benalvino you have not answered my question..can trump let you get a B1B2 visa into the usa? Can your lovely trump let you visit america?

Can you? Let's go to the us embassy and let's see if he will give you a visa. Trump sees you and other blacks as lowlifes reason why you cant even visit..
benalvino I am waiting for your answer please.. dont run away..come and answer...can your non racist trump let you visit the USA? You keep sharpening your mouth there like razor blade..

Can you visit the USA with trump as president? Just even for a vacation? Will trump give you a visa? Let's give it a try to the us embassy..

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
chai..trump has really recruited irreparable zombies..I throwaway cap for ona..

And it will go away is the hope you can give your people as a president after running from facts and medical advise? I think we deserve buhari as our president.. I will never condemn buhari again..

May you handle your daily activities and family just like the way trump has handled the covid 19 pandemic..say amen..

Oya tell me... What would you have said. Tell me because you guys hate trump so much you now feel if he says God is great it means God is evil.

Tell me what would you have told the people

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
benalvino I am waiting for your answer please.. dont run away..come and answer...can your non racist trump let you visit the USA? You keep sharing your mouth there like razor blade..

Can you visit the USA with trump as president? Just even for a vacation? Will trump give you a visa? Let's give it a try to the us embassy..

Thank you.

My sister did 2019. My neighbor got there 2019. I don't plan on going there. But if you meet the requirements you can go.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

I would ask you two what we define that was different from what's in the dictionary. You can set a strawman and attack it as much as you like but facts remain.

Stop replying me with your stupid and straight ignorant replies. Plus i need to catch sleep and stop losing my IQ digits reading crap from unlearned halfwits.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

My sister did 2019. My neighbor got there 2019. I don't plan on going there. But if you meet the requirements you can go.
I want you to try..you is the person I am talking to..not your sister..come and lets try...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Educate yourself. You are just fooling around.

God bless you for lecturing that dumb pig in human form

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2020
minnet:

God bless you for lecturing that dumb pig in human form
I've not even checked who you are referring to but I am going to bet it's prideoflincoln1 grin.
Tell me if I am right. That guy is the dumbest idiot ever.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Stop replying me with your stupid and straight ignorant replies. Plus i need to catch sleep and stop losing my IQ digits reading crap from unlearned halfwits.
Sleep good and sweet dreams

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I want you to try..you is the person I am talking to..not your sister..come and lets try...

Don't you think that if others could go I can go?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
No need writing a long debate analysis, the summary of the whole debate was, Trump won and Biden made an ass of himself.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Don't you think that if others could go I can go?
grin..come try na..I put it to you just give it a try..

No be American embassy..when you do try give me a notification..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Zuorom:

I've not even checked who you are referring to but I am going to bet it's prideoflincoln1 grin.
Tell me if I am right. That guy is the dumbest idiot ever.

You're 101 % correct!
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2020
This black man has a strong message for trump cheesy grin

https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1319530701943865346?s=19

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.