Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1595391 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Project Lincoln, their ad brought tears to my eyes -

Why is Vanky posting wedding anniversary like the country is in good time ? Your pa is the president, pandemic is happening and you are talking about wedding anniversary? undecided

salford:

there are millions like him doing the same. I have read of lifelong generational republican families voting for Biden.
There is a whole army of them. right from Bush's ex staff to the regular farmers/rural folks on RVAT. Not to mention the good folks at Lincoln Project (Trump's nightmare) grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Already before him become president them don they attack am... So who him go put? He has to put people who are not political affiliated with any side or he puts people who are on his side
a neutral person would deal with trump..so he has to put his own daft zombies to tango with him...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz

I believe he is one of founders of Lincoln project before withdrawing for family reasons, good they are walking their talk, I still keeping an eye on what Texas supreme court will rule today on polling units numbers

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hand writings on the wall. Baba don dey switch side..Just like Moscow Mitch, he knows his biatch is not coming back cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
armyofone:

Why is Vanky posting wedding anniversary like the country is in good time ? Your pa is the president, pandemic is happening and you are talking about wedding anniversary? undecided

Taking after pops..it is what it is cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I like project Lincoln.

Bill Kristol said he was going to align with the democrats after Trump was not removed by the senate he was disgusted that the GOP aided and abetted Trump he said they will regret he is one of the founding members of RVAT he served in George Bush snr's administration.He said once Trump loses he will think of whether or not he will get back to the GOP but for now he will just align with the democrats in 2020.He voted two weeks ago straight democratic ticket up and down the ballot.
America over party. It's no longer the Republican party. It is now Trump's party.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
sanpipita:
AmazonTopaz

I believe he is one of founders of Lincoln project before withdrawing for family reasons, good they are walking their talk, I still keeping an eye on what Texas supreme court will rule today on polling units numbers
So they are in court for that shocked shocked

Keep me posted plese the GOP wants to make it hard for people to vote it will only enrage them more lol grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He has never voted for a democrat before many never Trumpers are part of the 6 million people that voted 3rd party in 2016 and they are aligning behind Biden who can defeat Trump.The man is a hero for putting country over party there are many like him now than in 2016.
Someone violates the hatch act a law and he should not be investigated it is the deep state I have told you to stop taking weed you will not hear.Where is your proof of the existence of a deep state sometimes I wonder of these people that spill conspiracy jargoons are educated.
My God this is really pathetic it is a mental.illness the brainwashed people are the ones claiming others are brainwashed.
Nobody except you is surprised. We all know he is not voting trump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Trump supporters are odd, imagine this grown man attacking a kid for wearing a face mask.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1320714617501454338?p=v

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Hahaha the deep state is still trying

How many people ever have been prosecuted over the Hatch Act?
They are being exposed , they are perfectly capable of burning the whole house down to save their skins. The same law the top FBI and Joe Biden we're hoping to use on Flynn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Nobody except you is surprised. We all know he is not voting trump
And where did I state that I was surprised.

It is historic in the sense that not many would have imagined republicans crossing over to vote democrats

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
a neutral person would deal with trump..so he has to put his own daft zombies to tango with him...
This does not make sense. We have trump haters who are trying to get him yet they found nothing incriminating but a neutral person would do the job? hahahaha a neutral person will lock the fired fbi agents for attempting a coup

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
salford:
Hand writings on the wall. Baba don dey switch side..Just like Moscow Mitch, he knows his biatch is not coming back cheesy
he said Hunter Biden made some good money from Ukraine, and that had nothing to do with Russia

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
The GoP is looking to the supreme court for succour lol.

The supreme court no matter how conservative can never rule against facts or the will of the people.

Trump loses not even the supreme court can save him it won't be funny if ACB rules against Trump just as Gorsuch and Kavanaugh has done in the past grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
I read it this morning and was like "oh well"

He is not a good friend. You stand with your friends till the very last minutes.

salford:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And where did I state that I was surprised.

It is historic in the sense that not many would have imagined republicans crossing over to vote democrats
Your comments about this topic is obvious you are happy that a trump hater is voting for Biden grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Your comments about this topic is obvious you are happy that a trump hater is voting for Biden grin
Every sane person would wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
armyofone:
I read it this morning and was like "oh well"

He is not a good friend. You stand with your friends till the very last minutes.

Used and dumped.

Isreali PM already showing signs of side switching too

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

This does not make sense. We have trump haters who are trying to get him yet they found nothing incriminating but a neutral person would do the job? hahahaha a neutral person will lock the fired fbi agents for attempting a coup
a neutral person can not cope with the tomfoolery of Donald trump and his over bearing attitude..only a moronic trump zombie can tango with him well without having issues..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:
a neutral person can not cope with the tomfoolery of Donald trump and his over bearing attitude..only a moronic trump zombie can tango with him well without having issues..

Tomfoolery is an understatement. The way he stormed out of his last interview like a petulant child all because he did not like the questions he was being asked is just classic trump.
I.womder how he is going to take his lose to Biden..I hope he doesn't swallow cyanide.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
armyofone:

Tears indeed
grin
Lynus!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Every sane person would wink
But you are voting for someone that's insane. He thinks he is running for senate and he thinks he is running against George Bush.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
minnet:

Tears indeed
grin
Lynus!
You can't and won't understand. People react differently to situations. The way armyofone reacts is sure different from the way PrideofLincoln would react. Walk a mile in their shoes. However, you can't, you will need a visa for that. Maybe in your dreams Sha grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Okay. Now he cannot cope grin he won't arrest trump again. Lol okay

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

But you are voting for someone that's insane. He thinks he is running for senate and he thinks he is running against George Bush.
But but but... Trump called Matt Gaetz Rick gates,Tim scott Tim apple,Supersonic Hydrosonic,Melania-Melanie's mom and other gaffes mumerous to mention.
Why are you seeing only Biden's is it because the Biden campaign does not mock Trump for his own dementia grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asuito7:

Nigerians would never change their senseless idiosyncrasies. You are just a good example of one.

Look at your stup!d assumption....who is from umudike undecided
Loudmouth, I thought you were not supposed to reply me again loser.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
ain't this some poo. sad

Members of far-right groups conspired to incite violence and start a civil war during protests of George Floyd’s killing, according to the FBI

5.6K views
FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing
Members of far-right groups conspired to incite violence and start a civil war during protests of George Floyd’s killing, according to the FBI

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1320767898244165634

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:
Biden supporters here

Watch this ad please

https://twitter.com/therealhoarse/status/1320711525657677826?s=21

So inclusive and inspirational.

This is one of the best political ads --- nothing but the truth ---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Qstorm:
Godspeed Judge ACB, justice will be brought upon the evil swamp and no one's gon stop it. Y'all stupid sheep gon be believers soon enough.

Amy Barrett is well qualified for the SC and rightly so to be confirmed --- but it is the attitude of the Senate Republicans which stinks with great stench ---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
ZooOga:
ain't this some poo. sad

5.6K views
FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1320767898244165634

You know the FBI is a joke. Members or far right group. Who are they?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
No, he won't be able to understand the one step forward and three steps backward.
Stay safe always!

salford:

You can't and won't understand. People react differently to situations. The way armyofone reacts is sure different from the way PrideofLincoln would react. Walk a mile in their shoes. However, you can't, you will need a visa for that. Maybe in your dreams Sha grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Oh Pompeo.

Lol we are still waiting for the Hunter Biden investigation but right now Mike Pompeo is being investigated cheesy where is basilico

But it should be about Hunter Biden's seex tapes and photos --- why are they investigating a 'saint' according to Trump who hires the best people ---

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.