Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638292 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Lots who are not even qualified to vote in Nigeria, and you talking about mailing-in their votes grin grin grin
Some of them will vote if the Thieflicians in Nigeria give them a little bag of rice and their complimentary N1.000.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It is not working.
The more they try the more obvious it gets and annoyed people get.

It is backfiring on them though cheesy
Back firing big time.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yes it is his fault for downplaying the virus and blaming everybody but himself.

It is his fault for playing politics with the virus and not listening to the scientist and refusing to wear a mask holding super spreader rallies and misleading his followers.

In other countries even China where it all started they do massive testing two weeks ago in a province China tested 9 million residents in another province they are currently testing 4.5 million people that is why China has it under control.Can the same be said of the USA where the president does not listen to health experts but keeps misleading people.

What about Europe where mask is mandated and the protocols are being followed.Wales and Ireland are in a lockdown.The president of Poland was exposed he went into quarantine later testing positive can the same be said about Mike pence who is still campaigner despite 5 staffers testing positive is he not supposed to be quarantining yet these losers are risking people's health and campaigning because they know they are losing and getting desperate call a spade a spade it is Trump's fault because he fails to lead by example but you and asuito7 cannot know this.

Trump had covid and I thought he would change and listen but no he learnt nothing and kept beinf stupid all these nonsense ends next week.
The funny thing is he has access to good health care but the dummies that attend his rally may not get the best medical help they need if they succumb to the virus.

No other media is constantly attacking their president about Corona virus before the first death in its country or after multiple death aside from American leftwing media.

Even before the first case was announced trump was attacked about the virus.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Some of them will vote if the Thieflicians in Nigeria give them a little bag of rice and their complimentary N1.000.

They not even among the lots that collect cups of rice and cash. The ones you find on this forum don't even have voters card.

They are just election spectators at Umudike and Ariaria polling stations

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

They not even among the lots that collect cups of rice and cash. The ones you find on this forum don't even have voters card.

They are just election spectators at Umudike and Ariaria polling stations
You might be right. I don't know much about Nigeria like you do and that I will concede to you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
kiss

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You might be right. I don't know much about Nigeria like you do and that I will concede to you.

From their sentences, you can spot them.

You mostly find them at the news-stand every morning arguing with their counterparts. They end up not buying one newspaper but they read all before leaving

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

No other media is constantly attacking their president about Corona virus before the first death in its country or after multiple death aside from American leftwing media.

Do you watch BBC?
Where is your proof about that claim well maybe it is because those leaders are listening to the scientist and health experts can the same be said about Donald Trump does he listen or take correction?
Well don't blame the American media blame the clown president that does not take responsibility is there any country in the world that has the death toll America has or the number of infections tell me?what other country has that America is 4% of the world population but 25% of the world's death.
Why won't they be annoyed when Trump keeps dismissing the virus and holding super spreader rallies?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Asuito7(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The more you reply to that guy's junk the more you give him oxygen to exhibit his lunacy. What do you gain from that idiot that spouts garbage every second of his life.

Look at what you wrote and I believe you will call yourself a liberal that respects other people.

Writing that even to someone that has never attacked you before.

The truth always shows that those who stand on the side of so called liberal(Democrat) are not what they claim to stand for or claim to be.

Very insultive set of name spoilers and arrogant people.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
I hope you get paid good for being his spokesman.
Asuito7:

Look at what you wrote and I believe you will call yourself a liberal that respects other people.

Writing that even to someone that has never attacked you before.

The truth always shows that those who stand on the side of so called liberal(Democrat) are not what they claim to stand for or claim to be.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
kiss
This was the time Hillary's lead started shrinking because of the comey letter and 538 made a prediction that there will be a electoral college popular vote split.This is not what the analyst are seeing There is a particular analyst redistrict who looks at district polling before state and national polls he said in 2016 that things were going bad for Hillary in the districts and he was right.Right now he is seeing a blood bath for Trump in battleground and solid red states.He is already calling the election Bidens to lose.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Someone is getting frustrated. grin grin grin

Very hard to believe this is the POTUS

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

This one that Trump is encouraging people to vote he is getting scared cheesy

What are his internals showing grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

This one that Trump is encouraging people to vote he is getting scared cheesy

What are his internals showing grin

He has lost it. The rage could tell he is scared and worried about a defeat he cant alter

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TEST TEST TEST
COVID COVID COVID

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
At this point in 2016 when I was studying the election pollings I was getting scared for Hillary 538 said that there will be a split in popular vote and electoral college they were right.

5 days to November 8 Trump had 30% chance of winning.
Redistrict polled that Trump was gaining momentum all because they were much undecideds and the wikileaks,emails and comey letter scandals were affecting Hillary.Now nobody is paying attention to Hunter Biden propaganda,less undecideds.

Right now it is different Trump's chances keep shrinking.It was 78k people that gave the election to Trump in 2016 with a narrow win.Can the same be said again.

A lot of things point to a different scenario.He is the incumbent with a poor track record,an unpopular president contesting with a man more likeable and popular than him.
If one of the most hated woman in America could win Trump by 3 million votes and narrowly losing the electoral college by 78k votes is it the man more liked that will lose to Trump who is the incumbent losing support that some delusional people think will win after all the scandals and disgust.
Trump can only win narrowly less than what he won in 2016 and the chances are shrinking each day with so many votes banked in already.
Only time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Asuito7(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I hope you get paid good for being his spokesman.

In this forum I have never know you, insult your being or something like that but you just did that at the same time saying I talked garbage every SECOND but look at the number of posts in relation to the year you opened this your account and COMPARE it to mine..............then ask yourself who is the idi@t that talks garbage every second.

Besides you called yourself Pride of Lincoln(which I believe the Lincoln here is Abraham Lincoln) but go through your posts and writing and honestly think whether a person of your persona deserves such a name.

For your vomit of insult, don't mention me again.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Do you watch BBC?
Where is your proof about that claim well maybe it is because those leaders are listening to the scientist and health experts can the same be said about Donald Trump does he listen or take correction?
Well don't blame the American media blame the clown president that does not take responsibility is there any country in the world that has the death toll America has or the number of infections tell me?what other country has that America is 4% of the world population but 25% of the world's death.
Why won't they be annoyed when Trump keeps dismissing the virus and holding super spreader rallies?
I don't watch BBC but present a clip of them attacking boris Johnson saying he is responsible for all the deaths.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asuito7:

In this forum I have never know you, insult your being or something like that but you just did that at the same time saying I talked garbage every SECOND but look at the number of posts in relation to the year you opened this your account and COMPARE it to mine..............then ask yourself who is the idi@t that talks garbage every second.

Besides you called yourself Pride of Lincoln(which I believe the Lincoln here is Abraham Lincoln) but go through your posts and writing and honestly think whether a person of your persona deserves such a name.

He is weak and emotional. He does not know that there are people in the US that are homeless and extremely poor. He has this childish notion that because he is in the US he is rich in heaven and anyone that is not is poor grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

I don't watch BBC but present a clip of them attacking boris Johnson saying he is responsible for all the deaths.
You don't watch it no wonder you are not exposed
You are not serious me waste my time showing you clip go find it yourself also Boris Johnson is not holding super spreader rallies and wears a mask he also listens to the scientist.

That said Britain has a different style of governance so don't compare it to the USA every first minister has their own fair share of blame around Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You don't watch it no wonder you are not exposed
You are not serious me waste my time showing you clip go find it yourself also Boris Johnson is not holding super spreader rallies and wears a mask he also listens to the scientist.

That said Britain has a different style of governance so don't compare it to the USA every first minister has their own fair share of blame around Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland.
I don't but I dare you to provide any clip of them attacking boris johnson

Your excuse is Britain has a different kind of governance grin I know much about Britain than you think I know

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
This was on Breitbart. Another foul mouthed rapper declares to his 17m IG followers he is on Trump train.
Very foul mouthed diatribe .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIyWdJEDsM

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
Getting ready to do my part to end this American nightmare, by voting out this man child with no common sense.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
You make no sense with the junk you posted. Don't forget to vote for Trump from Umudike since you are so sure Trump will win all the fifty States.
Asuito7:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

No other country President have said ”it is what it is” for the death of 200k people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
kiss

And they claim trump won the debates, very nice to see.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

And they claim trump won the debates, very nice to see.

Those "THEY" are very far from reality. Its the usual self-servicing.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I won't even take anything he calls fake, serious anymore

because lesley stahl already exposed him on that 60 minutes interview, that he told her, he calls everything fake, so if they have damaging information about him, people won't believe it.

GASLIGHTING 101.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

I won't even take anything he says as fake serious anymore

because lesley stahl already exposed him on that 60 minutes interview, that he told her he calls everything fake, so if they have damaging information about him, people won't believe it.

GASLIGHTING 101 .

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

I don't but I dare you to provide any clip of them attacking boris johnson

Your excuse is Britain has a different kind of governance grin I know much about Britain than you think I know
And I said I won't that does not change the fact that what I stated was fact.

You know about what than me don't humour me even the American thread you are in right now you don't even know what is happening not to talk about the UK.Start by watching BBC since you don't and don't trust what you read on the internet from reputable sites at least that can help you undecided

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
benalvino2:

Did Boris Johnson turn masks to a political statement?
Did he hold large rallies during the pandemic?
Did Boris Johnson Say anything like below before he became prime minister?

If your answer is No then you should know why trump is being blamed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Timiofak:

No other country President have said ”it is what it is” for the death of 200k people.
It is over 227.000 Americans dead and sadly more will die. That's one of the main reasons Trump will lose in a humiliating way on Nov 3rd. Americans are not going to forget the death of over 227.000 of their compatriots no matter what the Umudike political experts says.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: happney65 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.