Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1670203 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (4159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sleepy Joe never disappoints!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trump will win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
sexylassie2:
Trump will win
Even the leftwing outlets have started seeing it... But trump fans don't believe anything from them they say they are voting tomorrow and not even covid will stop them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
sexylassie2:
Trump will win
With a landslide!
CNN AKA Democrats are already wailing about Trump declaring his victory on Tuesday night!
Sore losers!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
feedthenation:
Bloomberg -- Biden Maintains Lead in Crucial Pennsylvania: Campaign Update

Joe Biden is ahead by seven percentage points in one of the last polls in the key state of Pennsylvania. A boy who bonded with Biden over their stutters narrates one of the Democratic nominee’s final campaign ads. And President Donald Trump’s tweets are very different than in the closing days of the 2016 campaign. There is one day until Election Day and 42 days until the Electoral College meets.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trump will win and faucci will be fired! This Covid propaganda needs to end! The world needs to move on! Bleep lockdown!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
He could as well fire him now, and replace him with Dr Demon Sperm. Donald the Dunce grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
sexylassie2:
Trump will win

Fool!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

With a landslide!
CNN AKA Democrats are already wailing about Trump declaring his victory on Tuesday night!
Sore losers!

I doubt you know what landslide actually means?

Trump? Lol! Like no Democrat ain't gonna vote. That map is ridiculous! Blue states turning red? Hmm

Tomorrow, you go dey alright last last!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dementia is worse than covid

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Just like their 'Divine Master' Trump's rallies --- these people are not wearing masks and social distancing ---
Mental Sickness coupled with poverty. I hope they have sent in their votes for Trump. Crazy bunch of piglets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
JuwonBobo:

Fool!
Jezebel also known as uglylassie is worse than a fool.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

My lady.
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Vote for Donald Trump and end lockdown!!!!
Nope.

Biden all the way

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
salford:

You know nothing. I am pretty sure weed is legal in some states in the US. E.g. California.
That piece of human crap benalvino never step out of his dusty cave in his woeful life. The fvcking liar few days ago was telling us here that he pays his taxes in pounds and that's thousands of pounds and later admitted he is in Umudike. I don't know how much taxes the born liar pays on his N40.000 salary.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
These people will not kill me with memes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
shegzhkn:

Aware maybe alot of dems or dems leaning independent are waiting for the d day to vote ??
Yes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That piece of human crap benalvino never step out of his dusty cave in his woeful life. The fvcking liar few days ago was telling us here that he pays his taxes in pounds and that's thousands of pounds and later admitted he is in Umudike. I don't know how much taxes the born liar pays on his N40.000 salary.
Talk to me direct. Unlike you I don't brag. You don't know me. You will be uttering garbage from ignorance.
Where is Cornpop when you need him grin
John Biden said Cornpop was a bad dude grin grin hahaha.

You still don't have a clue how to use decimal point. I have been teaching you a simple thing as a brother. No wonder you are voting Biden. And uneducated vote is dangerous

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
salford:

Again:

https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state

Better than stealing from a kid's charity.
Not only kids charity salford, kids with Cancer charity and trump and his grifter children were forced to pay back $2 million and they can never run a charity in the State of New York again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
feedthenation:

--- Throwing all the 'shits' to see which will stick on the wall --- unfortunately for Trump and his supporters the 'October Suprise' when down like a deflated ballon ---
feedthenation, it sure went down like a deflated balloon as you said. President Biden is the real Teflon Man. Nothing the morbidly obese fat pig throws at him sticks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
I do not talk to a proven fvcking liar. We do not belong to the same level. Only thing we have in common is Nairaland. You have people to talk to here. A pathological lying scum. There's a 99% chance our paths will never cross in life benalvino the proven liar.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

With a landslide!
Sore losers!
Lol my dear that is not how it is done.

Trump cannot declare himself winner until all votes are counted so what if he is losing on election night what will he do?
CNN and every media outlet is right Trump cannot steal the election let every vote count and let him mind his business Joe Biden is going to have his moment very soon.
Trump cannot win a landslide maybe narrowly it is very certain of a Biden landslide than a Trump victory at this point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
feedthenation, it sure went down like a deflated balloon as you said. President Biden is the real Teflon Man. Nothing the morbidly obese fat pig throws at him sticks.
Because Trump is a terrible and chaos candidate so it works against him all the time.

Nothing sticks because Americans are tired of him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
salford:
He could as well fire him now, and replace him with Dr Demon Sperm. Donald the Dunce grin
He will be the one that will be fired very soon.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I do not talk to a proven fvcking liar. We do not belong to the same level. Only thing we have in common is Nairaland. You have people to talk to here. A pathological lying scum. There's a 99% chance our paths will never cross in life benalvino the proven liar.
You think you own abroad. Place I go at will. grin
But you own abroad so I belong to Nigeria Mr abroad grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
JuwonBobo:

I doubt you know what landslide actually means?

Trump? Lol! Like no Democrat ain't gonna vote. That map is ridiculous! Blue states turning red? Hmm

Tomorrow, you go dey alright last last!
Why are you wanking under my comment?
Did I quote you or you just want to be unfortunate?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Hahaha who wants to cross path with an illiterate. Someone said your wife's pvssy stinks so you have been busy since then washing it. You are only here to vent the anger of all the odor you inhale washing it. Vent it bro vent it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Because Trump is a terrible and chaos candidate so it works against him all the time.

Nothing sticks because Americans are tired of him
Exactly, Americans are tired of him and they know he's a pathological and sociopathic lying machine. Whenever Trump opens his chops, lies flies out of his mouth like water coming out of taps.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
benalvino3:
Dementia is worse than covid
Sleepy Joe thinks he's running for the Senate!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Nope.
Trump all the way
Can’t wait to celebrate DonaldTrump’s victory tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=PrideofLincoln1 post=95603678][/quote]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hopefully all this cursed piglets will go back into their dust filled caves with no running water and electricity that's filled with rats , mosquitoes and bedbugs on Nov 4th but the brainfarts will come up with Deep State rigging the election in favor on Biden. Not single one of these losers knows how the inside of an Airplane looks like but let it come to America, they are the finest political analysts in the world while they know absolutely nothing about Umudike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (4159) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.