Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1671167 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (4161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yes

Proportionate to the numbers of nut jobs that want to help that disaster again ??

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Can’t wait to celebrate DonaldTrump’s victory tomorrow!
Me I will just mock PrideofLincoln

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Trump will win and faucci will be fired!
This Covid propaganda needs to end!
The world needs to move on!
Bleep lockdown!

Under the U.S. Federal Law, Trump doesn't have the power to directly fire Fauci, a career civil servant, and remove him from government. And while Trump could try ordering his political appointees to dismiss the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Fauci could appeal -- - this will be a time-consuming process ---

The President does, however, have the power to sideline Fauci, keeping him away from press briefings and media interviews --- as we have witnessed in recent weeks, though Fauci has proven adept at pushing his message through different channels ---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sleepy Joe thinks he's running for the Senate!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Can’t wait to celebrate DonaldTrump’s victory tomorrow!
grin grin
And if he loses? grin grin.
Join me in celebrating President - elect Biden

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol my dear that is not how it is done.

Trump cannot declare himself winner until all votes are counted so what if he is losing on election night what will he do?
CNN and every media outlet is right Trump cannot steal the election let every vote count and let him mind his business Joe Biden is going to have his moment very soon.
Trump cannot win a landslide maybe narrowly it is very certain of a Biden landslide than a Trump victory at this point.
We shall see....

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly, Americans are tired of him and they know he's a pathological and sociopathic lying machine. Whenever Trump opens his chops, lies flies out of his mouth like water coming out of taps.
One more day to get rid of the nightmare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Under the U.S. Federal Law, Trump doesn't have the power to directly fire Fauci, a career civil servant, and remove him from government. And while Trump could try ordering his political appointees to dismiss the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Fauci could appeal -- - this will be a time-consuming process ---

The President does, however, have the power to sideline Fauci, keeping him away from press briefings and media interviews --- as we have witnessed in recent weeks, though Fauci has proven adept at pushing his message through different channels ---

Trump can however drop him from his administration and use someone else.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

One more day to get rid of the nightmare
Yes indeed. Our National nightmare will be finally over. Just watching him late last night on CBS TV, the Fat smelly pig looks like a complete loser who knows his days behind the resolute desk are numbered. He's a tragedy and a curse on America and thanks to the Big Man above, his days are definitely numbered as the moral conscience of a beautiful country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Yes indeed. Our National nightmare will be finally over. Just watching him late last night on CBS TV, the Fat smelly pig looks like a complete loser who knows his days behind the resolute desk are numbered. He's a tragedy and a curse on America and thanks to the Big Man above, his days are definitely numbered as the moral conscience of a beautiful country.

CBS grin grin grin I don't think you were watching with sanity else you would have seen this on CBS grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
benalvino3:

Hahaha who wants to cross path with an illiterate. Someone said your wife's pvssy stinks so you have been busy since then washing it. You are only here to vent the anger of all the odor you inhale washing it. Vent it bro vent it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
benalvino3:

CBS grin grin grin I don't think you were watching with sanity else you would have seen this on CBS grin
They don't know the kind of red wave that is coming.

I am right now laughing my heart out grin grin

Even the president's daughter "Ivanka" got 100 times the crowd that came out for Biden in pennsylvania.

grin

By the order of Ishawuru.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
salford:

Several states actually.

Educate yourself umudike republican

https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state
lol

Umudike republican

You people will not kill me.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=95604643][/quote]
Trump is ready for tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
benalvino3:

Me I will just mock PrideofLincoln
And other Trump haters...grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

Even the president's daughter "Ivanka" got 100 times the crowd that came out for Biden in pennsylvania.

grin

Lol they keep shouting early vote... Biden has used up all his vote. Hahaha no votes for him tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
The message is loud and clear grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

And other Trump haters...grin

Trump is a super human

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
The message is loud and clear grin grin grin

You beat me to this

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Either way, Trump will exterminate him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeRIByWjdnE

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
One thing I've noticed about biden supporters and Dems supporters in general is that they don't know Their history.
They are very very Dumb and can't research on key matters and this is why they are easily decieve by the Media.

Dems keep playing on thier emotions every four years.
Dems seek votes through their Emotions by bringing up the issue of race, me2 movement and other rubbish just to paint Republicans bad and they stupidly fall for it and this year, they are using the covid-19 pandemic.

When infact there is a conspiracy to use fake deaths and empty caskets of covid-19 patience just to get on the emotions of Americans to seek for votes.

If they had researched better, if they had taken each classes in college serious they would have seen the article below.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
benalvino3:

Trump is one trick pony. He has no idea how or why he ended up as president in 2016. Until now he still haven't increased his support base, so where will additional votes come from because most conservative republicans, independents are not voting for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=benalvino3 post=95603975][/quote]
Sleepy Joe is not different from Buhari...a monument of lies and empty promises whose government will be hijacked by terrorists and hypocrites!
Sometimes I ask myself,why does it seem like Obama wants to come back through Biden?Cant he campaign for himself?
Why is Obama all over the place attacking Trump?
Anyway, Americans know better.
They would rather continue with Trump who has kept his promises than vote for a power hungry puppet!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Why are you wanking under my comment?
Did I quote you or you just want to be unfortunate?

Foolish as usual, not surprising! This is how they ridicule themselves publicly disregarding the fact they're sick!

Continue your mumism....mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Wow, that's commendable as you explain it to me. Never heard of that before in my life but you opened my eyes to it. It's very commendable the way you break it down. Al least they will lift each other up and that can't be said of most Blacks in the world with our pull me down Syndrome. Much respect to them for helping their people out.

That one of the black psychology that defies logic or science. Why blacks hate to see other blacks progress. A black man after climbing up the ladder of success usually pulls down the ladder to prevent others from using the same ladder.

You will see other nationals and races coming together to advance their general wellbeing, both nationally and in diaspora. Black Africans especially Nigerians would go to great lengths to make sure his brothers, clansmen and country men fail, hence the popular term "village people".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

grin grin
And if he loses? grin grin.
Join me in celebrating President - elect Biden
For you,I'll do anything.grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
benalvino3:

You beat me to this
grin grin

You know we TRUMP supporters don't slack, we are always on ground to give sleepy joe and his puppets a grand slam grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Joe Biden's crowd is similar to that of a PTA meetinggrin
So embarrassing and depressing!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
PremierGuy:

Trump is one trick pony. He has no idea how or why he ended up as president in 2016. Until now he still haven't increased his support base, so where will additional votes come from because most conservative republicans, independents are not voting for him.

Why trump ran for president. Because of Obama said he cannot be the president and Trump said hold my beer

See how they were mocking him grin and he had the last laugh and they started saying they will leave the country cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E0bd5c3IuM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_QnKtBH8w

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tatiana4u: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
benalvino3:

And confident of his victory!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (4161) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.