Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1609238 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
If you think Biden will win at the supreme court then you must be dreaming.

Before you reply me, think again what i said and take a look at the woman in Supreme court.

By the order of Ishawuru.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
---Trump last night, said stop the counting as i am the winner---

---Now Trump is. Saying recount the country as par Wisconsin where he is losing by over 20,000 votes---

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
JuwonBobo:

Clinging to consolations? Benalvino really made this whole thing interesting to me weeks ago with his braggadocio! Even Trump wouldn't go that length....One Love man!

Shoutout to PrideOfLincoln, Salford, Bascillio, FeedNation, Amazontopaz, Sexylaissee, Abdulsleeky, Kopsche......, Coronavirusrelo etc... We really made these things fun and I learnt a lot beyond the classrooms... You guys really made me study by force.... Trump or biden supporters, we're one....

---Brethren, I fully concur---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oh lord trump is winning Michigan

https://mielections.us/election/results/2020GEN_CENR.html#

71 counties have been counted
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

In your dreams grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

That data is old. Over 5m votes have already been counted.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

It's one thing to believe in conspiracy theories, and it's another thing not to be able to read. This is the link YOU posted.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
fieryy:

It's one thing to believe in conspiracy theories, and it's another thing not to be able to read. This is the link YOU posted.

I wrote before that 71 counties have been counted, did i write that, it is the final result
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Larry1960: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wisconsin just called in

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nateevs2:

That data is old. Over 5m votes have already been counted.

That is the official data site
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
This Jeff dude though. I hope he has a day job after the elections grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
When you believe in your dreams, you sure must identify with positivity! Its just natural. This Presidential contest did it best to teach a lesson. Being a supporter of a so-called POTUS who won in 2016, thanks to the EC, shouldn't make you a fool....we ain't all perfect but please pick the better side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
---Trump Campaign contesting Michigan votes, whilst counting is still going on----

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:
This Jeff dude though. I hope he has a day job after the elections grin
lol

The dude hounded trump to the fullest. grin

I wonder what he is gonna do with his life after trump has been defeated.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Democrat needs to flip the senate and house o

I cannot stand another 4 years of the idiot turtle neck Mitch like this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
To the democrats and the Republicans In this thread.

Let me ask a very important question?

Do you all believe IN GOD?

if yes then watch the prophecy of a very prophetic man of GOD in America.

He is Dead and has been called to heaven but this is a prophecy he gave far back in 2014.

Listen and be blessed.

Trump will be re elected one way or the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8Mr0kylwc

by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wisconsin is blue grin grin grin

Finally!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mr Shameless Penis Enlarger, go back to your cave. Americans have made their decision and the vile Racist Trump has lost but a jobless foool from Umudike is still displaying his lunacy. Don't you have a life.
LoyalHustler1:
To the democrats and the Republicans In this thread.

Let me ask a very important question?

Do you all believe IN GOD?

if yes then watch the prophecy of a very prophetic man of GOD in America.

He is Dead and has been called to heaven but this is a prophecy he gave far back in 2014.

Listen and be blessed.

Trump will be re elected one way or the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8Mr0kylwc

by the order of Ishawuru.

10 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
I doubt we used to do it the way it was explained- bring in supporters to observe the opening? smh - let them get a job there na if observation is what is needed to scale through.

feedthenation:
---Trump Campaign contesting Michigan votes, whilst counting is still going on----
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Mr Shameless Penis Enlarger, go back to your cave. Americans have made their decision and the vile Racist Trump has lost but a jobless foool from Umudike is still displaying his lunacy. Don't you have a life.
grin..when did you return?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:

I am fed up with this nonsense grin whatsapp me when the call the winner.
grin..come here ben... grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
How the different racial groups voted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
JuwonBobo:

Clinging to consolations? Benalvino really made this whole thing interesting to me weeks ago with his braggadocio! Even Trump wouldn't go that length....One Love man!

Shoutout to PrideOfLincoln, Salford, Bascillio, FeedNation, Amazontopaz, Sexylaissee, Abdulsleeky, Kopsche......, Coronavirusrelo etc... We really made these things fun and I learnt a lot beyond the classrooms... You guys really made me study by force.... Trump or biden supporters, we're one....
this is good..we are all one irrespective of our views or choice of candidates..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayelsaowei2:
grin..when did you return?
About two minutes ago from the Bots that love to silence Biden's supporters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDPGuy:
blacks took their pound of flesh from trump..the George floyd and BLM movement ensured blacks came back for trump..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDPGuy:

Woah, that's a lot of Kens and Karens

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
About two minutes ago from the Bots that love to silence Biden's supporters.
oh welcome..I was banned too for reasons unknown to me.

Its not over in Michigan, neveda and even arizona...

Trump still might change the game there..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Maybe go into retirement like James Carville and his wife.

His replies are interesting to read and always make me chuckle.

ribbit:
lol

The dude hounded trump to the fullest. grin

I wonder what he is gonna do with his life after trump has been defeated.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
I am shocked that this election is even this close and that shows me we still have so much hate in the Fruited Plains. A lot of work to do to unite the country and hopefully, Biden will rise up and unite the country knowing that he will be the President for Democrats and Republicans alike because we are one Nation that needs to stand together. It's our land and no one is going anywhere. God bless America.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The end shall justify the means.

If you watch the video very well, you will see where the Man of GOD said they will try to put a witch in the white house but it will fail.

Now remember i wrote days ago that the plan was to Make Harris the president ( the witch)

Now you can see i was telling you the spiritual truth.

Insult me all you can but as long as GOD is not done with the world.

There is no way Biden will win this election.

President donald trump will win the election one way or the other and the kingdom of the devil will be defeated.

Mark my words!!!

by the other of Ishawuru.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wait ooo. Biden just needs to maintain his current lead to win the elections!

Biden is close to winning.

Please win ooo. I dont want to relocate to Umudike.

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
armyofone:
Maybe go into retirement like James Carville and his wife.

His replies are interesting to read and always make me chuckle.

He will go back to his old life living a good life. It's the love of the country that makes him and millions of us like that. We have labored and sweated for this beautiful Nation to let some freak of nature destroy the beautiful country we call home. Lasgidi on my mind in Dec to see my Mum and Dad. This election like Steve Wonders said is Signed, Sealed and Delivered.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.