Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,722 members, 7,834,407 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1647572 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Appleyard:

PrideofLincoln real moniker is Lucasbalo...he is my niggga....hey Lucas, come out here and pump some champagne now that your man Biden is winning... cool Don't let this get to your cardiac, man.... cool At last your wish is coming through....
That only took 4 years. Must have been 4 brutal years for Pride of Lincoln. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

I had completely forgotten about the existence of Maine. I really wanted that pretty lady running against the Witch(Susan) to win the Senate, but oh well.
grin grin..funny @ witch
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

grin grin grin
I can't even shout umudike too. The election gave me some jolts of electric grin

At this point, everyone is a winner. Trump really pulled this one off. I underestimated his cultists followers.
yeah yeah..trump is one strong hand..but let the counting be completed...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

That only took 4 years. Must have been 4 brutal years for Pride of Lincoln. grin
and he was really confident on trump being kicked out m. I have forgotten some of his funny expressions...he had a personal beef with trump I swear... grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
A DNC senate would have make this whole shhit more than worthy. We just still need to pack em court and undo filiburster rule.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
If Trump loses, these will be the chief reasons:

- Him underperforming among White men by -5 points, compared to 2016; and

- The electorate being 65% White. In 2016, Caucasians made up 74% of the electorate

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Where are all my soldiers. Come let's take the L together. We didn't lose... We were cheated
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
pryme:
The beginning of the end.
The full story..

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
pryme:
The beginning of the end.
Sup bro, you remember me? Said one of us will either be wrong or right on who wins this election.

Trump fought hard though grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

The full story..
makes sense..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayelsaowei2:
and he was really confident on trump being kicked out m. I have forgotten some of his funny expressions...he had a personal beef with trump I swear... grin
I am fed up with this nonsense grin whatsapp me when the call the winner.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

The full story..
A nation on a path to destroy itself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
A.G Elizabeth Warren trying the Trump crime family and their GOP sidekicks.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
A.G Elizabeth Warren trying the Trump crime family and their GOP sidekicks.
I like to see the chaos that will bring to the nation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:

You f***king live million miles away, bye son.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EarlRagnar2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:
Where are all my soldiers. Come let's take the L together. We didn't lose... We were cheated
This is not pdp vs Apc,go and rest bro

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:

You forgotten "lock her up" so soon? However the Biden administration will not go looking for straws ,if there is probable cause to prosecute the trump family,it will be done and followed by the law and not propaganda like trump did. And if there is none.Nobody will have the time because it is a time to heal after the damage done by Trump to the country

cc PDPGuy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
happney65:

You forgotten "lock her up" so soon? However the Biden administration will not go looking for straws ,if there is probable cause to prosecute the trump family,it will be done and followed by the law and not propaganda like trump did. And if there is none.Nobody will have the time because it is a time to heal after the damage done by Trump to the country

cc PDPGuy

Agreed.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
happney65:

cc PDPGuy

Trump and his fam gat sealed indictment at the SDNY.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Biden was losing by a big margin in Michigan, but somehow while everyone was asleep these desperados trucked in 138,339 from another planet and all 138,339 out of 138,339 went to Biden, not even 0.0000000000000000001% went to Trump or other candidates.. Seems legit, isn't it?

You go wail tire... stoopid

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

I can't wait for them to collect Trump's DNA sample for that rape lawsuit

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Wonderful

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
happney65:

cc PDPGuy
Did they follow through? I will sit and watch
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

I can't wait for them to collect Trump's DNA sample for that rape lawsuit

The only person who will refuse to release his DNA in a rape case, even though the DNA will 'exonerate' him.

How anybody follows this guy is still shocking to me.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
All the bots in this thread are working feverishly - using all they can, to keep the "Trump hate" tempo up. Not working. We know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:

Clinging to consolations? Benalvino really made this whole thing interesting to me weeks ago with his braggadocio! Even Trump wouldn't go that length....One Love man!

Shoutout to PrideOfLincoln, Salford, Bascillio, FeedNation, Amazontopaz, Sexylaissee, Abdulsleeky, Kopsche......, Coronavirusrelo etc... We really made these things fun and I learnt a lot beyond the classrooms... You guys really made me study by force.... Trump or biden supporters, we're one....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol Biden's website..... But let's attack Trump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:

How far my gee. grin

we never win complete oooo

but I just talk sey make I hail una

How him dey be. You dey feel the votes?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Lol Biden's website..... But let's attack Trump

Stop grasping for straws big man, enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
happney65:

cc PDPGuy

There's too much to leave unresolved. Part of the healing process should be exposing the truth and let the chips fall where they may. It's important, to understand how this should never happen again.

The House must receive the redacted grand jury portion of the Muller report and start from there.

All the enablers must at least be interviewed, under oath, about what they know - from Russia to Ukraine. Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Devin Nunes, Bill Barr, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, Trump Jr. Steve Bannon, Mike Pence, Michael Flynn.......to name a few.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:
There's no L man, democrats can't cheat their way to power. The battle has just began.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
JuwonBobo:

Clinging to consolations? Benalvino really made this whole thing interesting to me weeks ago with his braggadocio! Even Trump wouldn't go that length....One Love man!

Shoutout to PrideOfLincoln, Salford, Bascillio, FeedNation, Amazontopaz, Sexylaissee, Abdulsleeky, Kopsche......, Coronavirusrelo etc... We really made these things fun and I learnt a lot beyond the classrooms... You guys really made me study by force.... Trump or biden supporters, we're one....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.