Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1670541 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (4160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

I guess its all about posturing for DT now, seriously he has to build a wall or go down in history as the only joker to make it to the oval office, my bet is on joker for now
Funny that the person who made this comment is attacking me for being interested in American politics while living in Nigeria and he also lives in Nigeria like me. Can u see how hypocritical this liberals can be??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

If wishing for a recession can't result into one then what's your grouse mbok? undecided I repeat what's your grouse? From what I've read about your comments and that of some other characters, you're classic examples of trying to be more catholic than the pope! You, i and many others are Nigerians resident in Nigeria and you have a political party you support in America lols cheesy or is it a political ideology you espouse to? grin conservatism abi? Since you repeatedly condemn alleged liberals, if you tag me a liberal, i readily accept and own up to being a liberal i.e open minded to better ways of doing things but only and only a Nigerian liberal so in your case, what does being a Nigerian conservative mean? See why i insist you're not qualified to judge anybody's sanity? You can't espouse to a political ideology in a country where you have no stake and no say and lack one in your own country where you have a stake and a say, it is like being more concerned about what happens in your neighbor's bedroom while you have a sexually unsatisfied wife!
See what i have done? I didn't mention political parties whether democrats or republicans because for either of us to claim to belong to anyone of either would be sheer stupidity sad but something tells me that sometime, somewhere you must have proffessed one which in my definition makes you effing ...................... You can fill in the blank space grin
Lol. What is wrong with you people? People have the right and freedom to follow anything they want. Will you also worry about how Nigerians are following English soccer teams rather than Nigerian soccer teams? Our interest and politics we choose to follow is our call. Stop worrying over it and bring your facts to the table or shut up.

Cc. Auduku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

Very nice attempt at pivoting away from the fact that you totally goofed in your earlier post by trying to pin on me something I never said, bravo. I read your entire post and I struggle to understand the point you are making. What is my grouse with what? Someone wishing for a recession? I guess if someone comes out tomorrow to wish you were killed then we should applaud him because wishes don't kill people? Then as for your insinuating I am not supposed to have a party or ideology I support in the US because I live in Nigeria, my question is then what are you doing on this thread yourself? Seeing as this thread was opened to discuss American politics, then you shouldn't be here since you live in Nigeria. You have been here attacking Trump but you turn around to tell me I can't support him or the GOP because I live in Nigeria. Only and only a Nigerian liberal indeed!!! On an American politics thread attacking the President of the US and taking sides in a debate about a border wall in the US? You're a bloody Hypocrite!!! As for filling in that blank space of yours? I guess SMART is the word you are looking for wink

Point of correction, this is an american thread on a Nigerian forum and yes you and i are allowed to have opinions but that's where it ends, opinions only, but no, you delve in deeper into party membership[i] (sic)[/i] cheesy and espousing ideologies, well they say charity begins at home, what political ideology do you espouse to in Nigeria? I have told you mine is progressive cum liberal and yes i support not belong to the PDP, where do you stand here at home? undecided
Yes and yes i attack trump and if you go back to my earliest and successive posts, you'd see i attack him for what i surmised he stands for and allow happens in terms of racial injustices not party affiliation or political ideologies as those have little direct impact on me so where i beg you is my hypocrisy? I said back then and i repeat today that the rational behind the misnomer "a black trump supporter" is very confusing and defeatist to be honest! I also mentioned that it is rich to sit in the comfort of your African skin in your home in a homogenously black African country on the African continent and claim to understand the challenges of what it is to have our skin color today in trumps America where all the closet racists have come out unapologetic with a barely disguised in your face racism because they have an unapologetic neo fascist as president and i am not sprouting hearsay, I actually do have family there, this is something you'd appreciate if you were in constant communication with the family you have there, so having put my opposition of trump into context i ask you, where is my hypocrisy in championing the cause of people(Americans) of same racial stock as myself because that is chiefly what i do on this thread and if that translates to opposing trump, why not?

In return i ask you in a different manner, if you do lack a political party or ideology in your own country, where is your much touted wisdom?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

Point of correction, this is an american thread on a Nigerian forum and yes you and i are allowed to have opinions but that's where it ends, opinions only, but no, you delve in deeper into party membership[i] (sic)[/i] cheesy and espousing ideologies, well they say charity begins at home, what political ideology do you espouse to in Nigeria? I have told you mine is progressive cum liberal and yes i support not belong to the PDP, where do you stand here at home? undecided
Yes and yes i attack trump and if you go back to my earliest and successive posts, you'd see i attack him for what i surmised he stands for and allow happens in terms of racial injustices not party affiliation or political ideologies as those have little direct impact on me so where i beg you is my hypocrisy? I said back then and i repeat today that the rational behind the misnomer "a black trump supporter" is very confusing and defeatist to be honest! I also mentioned that it is rich to sit in the comfort of your African skin in your home in a homogenously black African country on the African continent and claim to understand the challenges of what it is to have our skin color today in trumps America where all the closet racists have come out unapologetic with a barely disguised in your face racism because they have an unapologetic neo fascist as president and i am not sprouting hearsay, I actually do have family there, this is something you'd appreciate if you were in constant communication with the family you have there, so having put my opposition of trump into context i ask you, where is my hypocrisy in championing the cause of people(Americans) of same racial stock as myself because that is chiefly what i do on this thread and if that translates to opposing trump, why not?

In return i ask you in a different manner, if you do lack a political party or ideology in your own country, where is your much touted wisdom?
And where if I may ask have I ever told you I belong to the GOP? Just like you, I am on an American thread on a Nigerian forum giving my own opinions and supporting who I want to support but here you are again lying about me claiming to be a political party member in the US. I challenge you to show me one single post where I said I belong to a party in the US. Just another typical example of liberal foolishness!!! And who told you I don't have any party or ideology I support in Nigeria? You just get all these jargons from your over active imagination. A simple glance through my posts on nairaland will show you that I am very much interested in Nigerian politics and air my opinions about it also. Stop with the nonsense of attributing to me things I never said or never did

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

Wow, not trying to patronize you , I will say God bless you for this post. You nailed it. Imagine a Deer supporting a Lion in the jungle. That's Blacks supporting a vile racist pig named Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

And by the way, your friend Abbeybailey doesn't believe you should be here either. He has a huge dislike for people who live in Nigeria like you comnenting on this thread, he thinks you should remain in your "third world cave" (his words not mine) and have nothing to say about the things happening in the US.

Abbeybailey!!! What have you to say about this my fellow third world cave dweller commenting on American politics? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Wow, not trying to patronize you , I will say God bless you for this post. You nailed it. Imagine a Deer supporting a Lion in the jungle. That's Black supporting a vile racist pig named Trump.
Oh, so you no longer have a problem with people in the third world cave having opinions about American politics right? I thought the US was a country we were not supposed to have a say in? Because he is a Trump hater like you, your philosophy suddenly no longer applies to him. Liberal hypocrisy is something else. Let me catch you telling another person on this forum that he has no right to comment on American politics because he lives in Nigeria, bloody hypocrite!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

Abbeybailey, before you go on applauding, I hope you read the bolded part very well? This coming from your fellow Trump hater should knock some sense into your thick skull

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Wow, not trying to patronize you , I will say God bless you for this post. You nailed it. Imagine a Deer supporting a Lion in the jungle. That's Black supporting a vile racist pig named Trump.
Trump is not racist just because you and your liberal masters think he is. The truth is that Trump is not racist. If I ask you to prove that he is racist now, you will start talking off point like you always do. I give you another opportunity to do so right now, tell us what makes Trump racist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

And by the way, your friend Abbeybailey doesn't believe you should be here either. He has a huge dislike for people who live in Nigeria like you comnenting on this thread, he thinks you should remain in your "third world cave" (his words not mine) and have nothing to say about the things happening in the US.

Abbeybailey!!! What have you to say about this my fellow third world cave dweller commenting on American politics? grin
Nope, you are wrong. I have no problem with people expressing their 1st amendment right. The problem i have with guys like you is that you love a racist pig who loathes people that looks like you with all the cells in his body. If 90% of African Americans voted against him because of his bigotry, who the hell are you who never live a second in America to dictate to us that he's the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Nope, you are wrong. I have no problem with people expressing their 1st amendment right. The problem i have with guys like you is that you love a racist pig who loathes people that looks like you with all the cells in his body. If 90% of African Americans voted against him because of his bigotry, who the hell are you who never live a second in America to dictate to us that he's the best thing since sliced bread.
Hold up!! Hold up!!! What the Fück are you saying? Should I go back and start bringing back to you all the posts where you stated that people living in Nigeria shouldn't be commenting on issues in a country they have no say in? 1st amendment rights for a Nigerian living in Nigeria? Do we have the first amendment in Nigeria? What the hell are you smoking? It must be some really crazy stuff

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

Trump is not racist just because you and your liberal masters think he is. The truth is that Trump is not racist. If I ask you to prove that he is racist now, you will start talking off point like you always do. I give you another opportunity to do so right now, tell us what makes Trump racist?
Good. Will take you up on your offer since your love for the Pig goes to him giving you Biafra which I frankly not against because I have no ball in the game. About Trump racism. 1. Will start with the Housing discrimation in Queens, NY with his father by blacklisting black rentals in which he had to pay fine to HUD. 2. Central Park Five in which he was advocating death penalty for four Blacks and one Latino even after the DNA absolved them of the heinous crime in which the city of NY paid each guy $13 million. Up till today, he never apologized for trying to put 5 innocent minority guys to death for a crime they did not commit. 3. Trump started his campaign descending the stairs in his Trump Tower by calling Mexicans drug dealers and rapist. 4. Calling an Indiana born Fed Judge Curiel a Mexican who wouldn't be fair to him because he's of Mexican ancestry. He's the same judge that fined him $25 million For his fake and Unacredited Trump University in which he scammed thousands of people. 5. Birtherism against Obama and till date the Pig still believe Obama was born in Kenya even after the Great Obama produced his long form birth certificate. 6. Calling millionaire black NFL players SOB because they are protesting against the injustice against their people. 7. Hailing Tiki Torches carrying White Nationalists and Klan members in Charlottesville good people. I can go on and on but a brainstem like you will still worship him. If 90% of black Americans voted against him, it's you that never see the inside of a plane that tell us Trump is a civil rights icon in the class of Dr Martin Luther king Jr. Choke on your ignorance boy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

And where if I may ask have I ever told you I belong to the GOP? Just like you, I am on an American thread on a Nigerian forum giving my own opinions and supporting who I want to support but here you are again lying about me claiming to be a political party member in the US. I challenge you to show me one single post where I said I belong to a party in the US. Just another typical example of liberal foolishness!!! And who told you I don't have any party or ideology I support in Nigeria? You just get all these jargons from your over active imagination. A simple glance through my posts on nairaland will show you that I am very much interested in Nigerian politics and air my opinions about it also. Stop with the nonsense of attributing to me things I never said or never did

Ah, cheesy a tad bit defensive are we? I said and i quote "something tells me" read specifics because it seems you're the one jumping to conclusions here! So good of you to clarify that at least our dear old Nigeria has a niche in your heart! I was beggining to worry grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

Well, there's that teensy weensy little issue of being more catholic than the pope isn't there? Will infuriate any priest i reckon wink grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

Hold up!! Hold up!!! What the Fück are you saying? Should I go back and start bringing back to you all the posts where you stated that people living in Nigeria shouldn't be commenting on issues in a country they have no say in? 1st amendment rights for a Nigerian living in Nigeria? Do we have the first amendment in Nigeria? What the hell are you smoking? It must be some really crazy stuff
Coming from a guy and his buddy itchie that used to call me baboon and a drug dealer. I am the only drug dealer that will openly show his face . It's your ignorance about what people like me face in a country that I grew up that angers me. All the Nigerian Americans on this forum hates the racist pig except one Uncle Tom interloper who think of himself as a Republican. The fact is that people like me are fighting for the cause of people like you and your other pig loving friends in case you decide to visit or reside in US. That's what you guys do not realize. No one, I repeat no one in my family needs a Visa but I have heard of things people go through trying to obtain a US visa under the racist pig in the few days that I have been in Lasgidi.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Wow, not trying to patronize you , I will say God bless you for this post. You nailed it. Imagine a Deer supporting a Lion in the jungle. That's Blacks supporting a vile rgacist pig named Trump.
you're most welcome
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Black Nigeria reshiticians, y'all look up what Steve Miller, David Duke, Richard Spencer think of y'all and come back at me. You can sit far away and sprout sh1t but the seven year old girl shot in Houston Texas by white nationalist spur on by Trump, will be lying in a grave now for no just cause.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

Lol @Bolded Have you sought permission from Lucasbabboon aka Abbeilay grin don't think he agrees with you on that. Check his comment above.. He's doubling down but everyone knows the truth.. He hates Nigerians (especially those who disagrees with his views about American politics) To me he's easily a racist but he loves and delights in calling Trump racist..oh the Irony!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez19(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

Very nice attempt at pivoting away from the fact that you totally goofed in your earlier post by trying to pin on me something I never said, bravo. I read your entire post and I struggle to understand the point you are making. What is my grouse with what? Someone wishing for a recession? I guess if someone comes out tomorrow to wish you were killed then we should applaud him because wishes don't kill people? Then as for your insinuating I am not supposed to have a party or ideology I support in the US because I live in Nigeria, my question is then what are you doing on this thread yourself? Seeing as this thread was opened to discuss American politics, then you shouldn't be here since you live in Nigeria. You have been here attacking Trump but you turn around to tell me I can't support him or the GOP because I live in Nigeria. Only and only a Nigerian liberal indeed!!! On an American politics thread, attacking the President of the US and taking sides in a debate about a border wall in the US? You're a bloody Hypocrite!!! As for filling in that blank space of yours? I guess SMART is the word you are looking for wink
When they don't have anything reasonable to say, they do any of the following
1) start insulting you.
2) Shifting the goal post.
3) Live in denial.
4) Start asking why you are interested in American politics anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Martinez19:
When they don't have anything reasonable to say, they do any of the following
1) start insulting you.
2) Shifting the goal post.
3) Live in denial.
4) Start asking why you are interested in politics anyway.
This perfectly describes Lucasbabboon grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

Abbeybailey, before you go on applauding, I hope you read the bolded part very well? This coming from your fellow Trump hater should knock some sense into your thick skull
and oh!.......you missed this part, very conveniently too

I also mentioned that it is rich to sit in the comfort of your African skin in your home in a homogenously black African country on the African continent and claim to understand the challenges of what it is to have our skin color today in trumps America where all the closet racists have come out unapologetic with a barely disguised in your face racism because they have an unapologetic neo fascist as president

Chew on this! I here is where i fully stand with Abbeybailey you can't here in Nigeria in the comfort of your own race and skin say you appreciate the experience and challenges of a black man in Trump's America better than a black man in Trump's America! Gettit? And if the source(s) of information from which you draw your inference that this is not the case is/are conservative media outlets and talking heads then more's the pity, it makes you an ill informed but strongly opinionated individual! And i challenge you to communicate with at least 20 African Americans currently resident in the states personally and get the overwhelmingly majority opinion and see why you're ill informed

Cc Obixcel

I hope this replies you sufficiently

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

Ah, cheesy a tad bit defensive are we? I said and i quote "something tells me" read specifics because it seems you're the one jumping to conclusions here! So good of you to clarify that at least our dear old Nigeria has a niche in your heart! I was beggining to worry grin grin
Defensive indeed!! From what? Someone who goes about making flimsy accusations? Aren't you the one who posted the quote below?
BraniacX:

Point of correction, this is an american thread on a Nigerian forum and yes you and i are allowed to have opinions but that's where it ends, opinions only, but no, you delve in deeper into party membership

You were very unequivocal in your accusation so stop trying to shift the goalpost. I just set you right with the truth and that's that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Coming from a guy and his buddy itchie that used to call me baboon and a drug dealer. I am the only drug dealer that will openly show his face . It's your ignorance about what people like me face in a country that I grew up that angers me. All the Nigerian Americans on this forum hates the racist pig except one Uncle Tom interloper who think of himself as a Republican. The fact is that people like me are fighting for the cause of people like you and your other pig loving friends in case you decide to visit or reside in US. That's what you guys do not realize. No one, I repeat no one in my family needs a Visa but I have heard of things people go through trying to obtain a US visa under the racist pig in the few days that I have been in Lasgidi.

I have Nigerian guys that are finishing grad school in droves, no company is willing to sponsor anyone for H-1b visas. The requirements and regulations are now so tough. Indian software guys are leaving in droves, cos the Trump administration is using a loophole in STEM grad requirement to stop the extension of their work visas.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nancy Skeletal Pelosi still ranting about possible Trump impeachment/indictment ...as usual, playing to the gallery full of Neoliberals and far leftists...They will tear down her castle when eventually they realise it will never happen in dis life or in the life to come grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kophschmerzen:
Black Nigeria reshiticians, y'all look up what Steve Miller, David Duke, Richard Spencer think of y'all and come back at me. You can sit far away and sprout sh1t but the seven year old girl shot in Houston Texas by white nationalist spur on by Trump, will be lying in a grave now for no just cause.
Brainiacx you might want check out this clown, he is another one who believes people like you have no right to comment on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
@ Anduku, I know you have no answer to your god bigotry and racism against minorities in America and that's why 50% of Americans believe that Trump is a racist according to Gallup Poll.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
obixcel:
Nancy Skeletal Pelosi still ranting about possible Trump impeachment/indictment ...as usual, playing to the gallery full of Neoliberals and far leftists...They will tear down her castle when eventually they realise it will never happen in dis life or in the life to come grin grin grin

No one dead, living and unborn in your lineage will ever equal her in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
BraniacX:

Better border security? cheesy with what? A wall? A fence? A see through wall? Some slats? Or a stealth wall as invisible as trumps f-35's? angry grin cheesy cheesy it really does take a peculiar kind of stupid to be an APC supporter in Nigeria (extrapolate to the american equivalent grin) even trump had reportedly dropped the idea of a wall early on in his admin after being told the costs and its ineffectiveness but after being called out on it, he's digging in like a petulant child afraid of loosing face! But you trumpazees don't get it(mark that i differentiate between republicans and trumpanzees) trump might get his funding, but at a much reduced cost and tied to giving DACA recipients permanent status so if that happens, you're expected to come here mouthing of about trumps genius without factoring the big trade of democrats are going to take credit for
Thanks for the "stupid". Even though Sai my bubu, but down Trump. How supporting Atiku, a known crook who wishes to sell, or rather, own the golden goose is not stupid defies reason in my book!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kophschmerzen:
no this is just liberal media drivel according to Obixcel and anduku, they'd tell you it has absolutely nothing to do with trump but when the shooter is caught (mark my words he'd be caught alive as against a black suspect riddled with a hundred bullet holes by white police officers fearful for their lives) his history will show he supports trump, attended some of his rallies too and bought into trumps narratives too

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anduku:

Brainiacx you might want check out this clown, he is another one who believes people like you have no right to comment on this thread grin

Hey you shitthead, ain't gat problem with y'all sprouting whatever here. Y'all cant be millions miles away and saying sh1t about racism, mass imprisionment of black folks, giving our folks the worst of eduaction. Funny enough the GOP is spearheading all of the wrong from private prison to drug companies, Betsy DeVous styled dumbing down on education and cutting phony student loaning firms off regulations.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
budaatum:

Thanks for the "stupid". Even though Sai my bubu, but down Trump. How supporting Atiku, a known crook who wishes to sell, or rather, own the golden goose is not stupid defies reason in my book!
A known crook and your proof is?
This is your chance to prove you're not stupid
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Presidential election in Nigeria is coming up in Feb and none of you Orange heads are interested
And where did you get that from Even over in UK there is Trump obsession and last time I checked he wasn't the President of UK. Smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (4160) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: JessicaRabbit(f), basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.