Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1631602 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2019
obixcel:
Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren announces 2020 Presidential run grin grin
**Are her chances greater than 1/1024th? ** grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Happy New Years to you and yours!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2019
To be honest, the “DNA-Gate” may sink Elizabeth Warren’s candidacy. She should never have made the results of that test public.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
obixcel:
Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren announces 2020 Presidential run grin grin
**Are her chances greater than 1/1024th? ** grin grin grin
Lmao grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2019
The New Sheriff arrives in town tomorrow. God bless America. @Game changer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
PDPGuy:
To be honest, the “DNA-Gate” may sink Elizabeth Warren’s candidacy. She should never have made the results of that test public.
It's gonna be a very competitive primary in the Democratic Caucuses and Primaries. I am predicting over 20 will be vying for the Democratic party nominee. Hopefully, things will sort itself out because the Orange Pig must be taken out in a massive landslide just to send a message that Americans won't tolerate a divisive and bigoted Commander in Chief. Things should be heating up by Summer of this year. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
PDPGuy:
Trump literally trolled her into doing exactly what many hinted to as "the DNA Test that nobody cared about", of course except Pocahontas. Trump has to be the World's greatest Troll. grin Na she carry her own hand put soap for her eye.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Anduku:

Lmao grin grin grin
President Trump (on phone call to fox) replied about her chances, "You have to ask her Psychiatrist"
grin grin That sent me rolling on the floor

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abbeybailey:
It's gonna be a very competitive primary in the Democratic Caucuses and Primaries. I am predicting over 20 will be vying for the Democratic party nominee. Hopefully, things will sort itself out because the Orange Pig must be taken out in a massive landslide just to send a message that Americans won't tolerate a divisive and bigoted Commander in Chief. Things should be heating up by Summer of this year. Fingers crossed.

20 or 30 Democrats could announce their run for the White House.
But by July or August, when there would have been at least 4 primary debates, the field would narrow down to five/six candidates. The competition for campaign cash from a finite number of wealthy donors, and small donors would also aid in winnowing the field.

Then, after the first four nominating contests in February 2020, and Super Tuesday on March 3, 2020.
the field would most likely be down to three candidates because those who do not finish in the top two positions in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, or South Carolina or in ten Super Tuesday states would flame out fast.

I’ll go on a limb to predict the last five candidates standing would be Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Julian Castro, Kirsten Gillibrand.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Investors are looking past strong data about consumer spending during the holidays and bracing for leaner times ahead. Lean times that some economic data has started telling investors is already here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
PDPGuy:

But by July or August, when there would have been at least 4 primary debates, the field would narrow down to five/six candidates. The competition for campaign cash from a finite number of wealthy donors, and small donors would also aid in winnowing the field.

Then, after the first four nominating contests in February 2020, and Super Tuesday on March 3, 2020.
the field would most likely be down to three candidates because those who do not finish in the top two positions in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, or South Carolina or in ten Super Tuesday states would flame out fast.

I’ll go on a limb to predict the last five candidates standing would be Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Julian Castro, Kirsten Gillibrand.
Don't count out my boy Bert O'Rouke. It's gonna be very interesting summer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 4:25am On Jan 03, 2019
PDPGuy:

I think Joe Biden has a realistic path to become the Presidential nominee if he decides to contest.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:

But Bert O’ Route can’t beat President Trump.

Joe Biden seems like a formidable presidential nominee for the Democratic Party.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:35am On Jan 03, 2019
LUCAS99:

I think Joe Biden has a realistic path to become the Presidential nominee if he decides to contest.
Biden has the same problem with Sanders - they would be both in their late 70s by Election Day 2020. I’m not sure the Dem base would be enthusiastic about electing octogenarians to the presidency.
Warren, on the other hand, could emphasize her relative ‘youth’ would be in a better position to project a long-term vision for progressivism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2019
LUCAS99:

But Bert O’ Route can’t beat President Trump.

Joe Biden seems like a formidable presidential nominee for the Democratic Party.

Tell me why. Most of the Democrats running will clean the slate of Trump. Americans are tired of trump's bigotry, racism, lies and misogyny , hence is approval level is low not to talk about the impeding recession due to his stupid tariffs.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2019
PDPGuy:

Biden has the same problem with Sanders - they would be both in their late 70s by Election Day 2020. I’m not sure the Dem base would be enthusiastic about electing octogenarians to the presidency.
Warren, on the other hand, could emphasize her relative ‘youth’ would be in a better position to project a long-term vision for progressivism
To be candid with you, as much as I like Biden, Sanders, Warren, Bloomberg and co, just want young blood to revitalize the debates among progressives. Enough of these old brigades in their 70s but will take any of them over the racist pig we have in the Oval Office now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Beto is charismatic and progressive, but the fact that he lost his last election may hamper is message. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is picked as the running mate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2019
PDPGuy:

Beto is charismatic and progressive, but the fact that he lost his last election may hamper is message. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is picked as the running mate.
Remembering very well in Chicago when Obama ran for the 2nd district Congress against Congressman Bobby Rush and lost and many people wrote him off. He won the State Senate and won the US Senate seat and we all know how he ended up. O'Rouke was very close to upsetting Cruz in a big Red State and the kind of progressive campaign he ran makes a lot of us progressives very proud. It was a very close election and Texas being Texas he ended up losing narrowly to Cruz. It's going to be a very interesting Democratic primaries and caucuses and personally, I haven't make up my mind who I am going to support.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Remembering very well in Chicago when Obama ran for the 2nd district Congress against Congressman Bobby Rush and lost and many people wrote him off. He won the State Senate and won the US Senate seat and we all know how he ended up. O'Rouke was very close to upsetting Cruz in a big Red State and the kind of progressive campaign he ran makes a lot of us progressives very proud. It was a very close election and Texas being Texas he ended up losing narrowly to Cruz. It's going to be a very interesting Democratic primaries and caucuses and personally, I haven't make up my mind who I am going to support.

My money on Beto O'rouke or Kamala Harris in any order for POTUS and VP.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

My money on Beto O'rouke or Kamala Harris in any order for POTUS and VP.
My brother, I am all for that. I just want a healthy primary without raucous and denigrating each other because our goal is to get rid of that cancerous virus occupying the Public House on Pennsylvania Avenue.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MrAkata: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Tell me why. Most of the Democrats running will clean the slate of Trump. Americans are tired of trump's bigotry, racism, lies and misogyny , hence is approval level is low not to talk about the impeding recession due to his stupid tariffs.

Most Americans are not tired of Trump. The ones who are , are the ill informed cry babies. The media is so corrupted it leads u to believe Trump is racist and unpopular. Reality is a lot o blacks LOVE Trump and all Trump supporters arent racist. Trumps ratings were low when he was elected but he still won. He will win again in 2020 because Democrats are too stupid to do their job. Instead they cry and wine like babies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MrAkata: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
We knew that and like I said here before, he's the biggest scam artist in the history of the Fruited Plains even worse than Bernie Maddoff of $50 billion fame. January 3rd will be the beginning of the end for his con game when the New Sheriff ( Speaker Pelosi ) is sworn in. The good thing is that many Americans are catching up to the Queens Born two bit street hustler.

I never though Nigerians would be so invested in American political propaganda as they are here .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MrAkata: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2019
LordReed:

Its a Republican talking point that Democrats want illegal immigration or open borders even though they can never bring out a single example of any Democrat advocating such a thing. Wanting legal immigration and grants to asylum seekers doesn't equate to wanting open borders but I am sure I am preaching to the choir.

Are u delusional Kamala Harris has said she does not believe in borders. She's supports sanctuary cities and almost every other Democratic hopeful is opposed to cracking down on immigration and choose to down play it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2019
MrAkata:

Are u delusional Kamala Harris has said she does not believe in borders. She's supports sanctuary cities and almost every other Democratic hopeful is opposed to cracking down on immigration and choose to down play it.

Find me the place were she said "I don't believe in borders" or you are the delusional one.

I like how although Obama was tough on immigration you people still carry around the nonsense talking point that democrats want open borders or won't be tough on immigration. That's an already done example but I guess the delusion is strong in you folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2019
MrAkata:

I never though Nigerians would be so invested in American political propaganda as they are here .
What is the meaning of this junk you posted. You must be a Rookie here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2019
MrAkata:

You must be talking about yourself. Why don't you keep to the junk you know and let people who know what they are talking about talk.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2019
The Kanye west ala Candace Owen wannabe need love, locked up in the ghetto repping crips and selling rocks mess with the brain.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2019
I don't know where all these pigs are coming from supporting the worthlessly bigoted Orange pig that hates their kind. Bunch of foools parading nairaland with their stupid anonymous monikers that they can't even show their real identity. Worthless bunch. Deers rooting for a tiger.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2019
MrAkata:

Do You notice that the guy just opened his account today ?. I love how Nigerian pigs love the Orange Pig in DC. He comes here spewing Basura that the Orange lovers are used to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
MrAkata:

Most Americans are not tired of Trump. The ones who are , are the ill informed cry babies. The media is so corrupted it leads u to believe Trump is racist and unpopular. Reality is a lot o blacks LOVE Trump and all Trump supporters arent racist. Trumps ratings were low when he was elected but he still won. He will win again in 2020 because Democrats are too stupid to do their job. Instead they cry and wine like babies
I see you are a Rookie here, you can go queue up behind the other pig lovers since you don't know Jack about the Fruited Plains. A racist that only gets 8% of African Americans votes is beloved by African Americans. Why don't you make him a King for life so no one can voice any opposition against the Emperor.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
MrAkata:

You never see anything, these lunatics have gone beyond propaganda, they have graduated to full madness!!! I Welcome you but I'll advice you to buckle up because there is no kind of stupidity and foolishness that you won't see here

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
What is the meaning of this junk you posted. You must be a Rookie here.
The young man has just joined the forum but you won't even let him land before you start attacking him?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.