Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1609301 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
shegzhkn:

My Friend grin
Trump is not backing down anytime soon, I trust him. Congrats to Joe sha at least for now.

I'm also curious to see what Joe and the democrats have to offer after 4 years of name calling and blaming all the problems of the world on poor Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
chic2pimp:

Nateevs my Guy I have never seen you this passionate about an issue. EVER.

Hehehe. Na so o. I used to think millions of people would never be conned by one person ever again, after Hitler.

I was wrong.

Trumpism is a deadly disease that attempts to replace truth with alternate reality. It must be contained. Everyone needs to be passionate about getting rid of it.

I am sure you sef see the effect of it here in the UK.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
feedthenation:

---Trump returning from playing golf to the celebrations---
hahaha he looks sad.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nateevs2:

Hehehe. Na so o. I used to think millions of people would never be conned by one person ever again, after Hitler.

I was wrong.

Trumpism is a deadly disease that attempts to replace truth with alternate reality. It must be contained. Everyone needs to be passionate about getting rid of it.

I am sure you sef see the effect of it here in the UK.

And leftism and identity politics the dems use all the time is not a disease that must be contained?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
ribbit:
what's your twitter handle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
MaziShalaye:

Talk about the man who helped Obama fund and arm terrorist groups who beheaded civilians in Libya and Syria... Like y'all really don't know the effect of that Libya event on Africa, talk about how that paved way for some of the strongest terrorist organizations we have right now in Africa, talk about the regime change that led to Slave trade in Libya, talk about the Proliferation of ammunition that ended up in the hands of terrorist organisations in Africa, have I talked about the nonsense he did in Sudan?? Have i talked about the dustbin president he endorsed we are now suffering from?
This is just Africa.... Let's not even go into the NONSENSE he did in the middle eastern region.
Unlike Trump that, brokered peace deals in middle east, threatened Nigeria politicians with Visa ban if they unleash violence during elections (which they complied to) this only should tell you why Trump has a large fanbase, not only in Nigeria but the rest part of the world.
It's just insane when y'all say people who supports Trump are anarchist and religious bigots when it's because of his foreign polices.
"Umudike Republicans" stands for peace and peace alone plsssssssssss
good, at least you posited logical reasons i can agree with, but your reasons are majorly local to our Nigeria and by a large means extrapolated and conjectural! Now let's talk about the reasons people hate trump which are less extrapolated and conjectural and which he doesn't even care to pretend about...
1. Trump is openly racist, his office might not allow him to be overtly racist but during his campaigns he has made it clear more than once through his many unguarded comments that he isn't a man of all the people, just a man for some of the people, which people? I leave that to you to chew on.......or not.

2. Trump is openly sexist! I wouldn't care to elaborate on that

3. Trump discriminates against disabled people except when it is necessary to use them for props if his former associates are to be believed!
4. Trump is emperor Nero, he will incite, dog whistle to hate and violent groups and watch the nation burn if only to entrench himself further into the adoration of the groups that support him.

5. Trump has no sense of loyalty, he is loyal only to himself and he will throw ally's under the bus if only there's is the slightest profit to be made from it, case in point, Syrian Kurds who he exposed to attacks from the Turkish military after he had used them to fight ISIS chiefly because a trump tower deal was hanging in the balance in Istanbul.
6. Trump lies and can't seem to regard the concepts of honesty, responsibility and duty.
7. Trump is uncouth, unpresidential, immoral and needlessly cruel.

I could go on and on but you already get the gist

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Edopesin:

So you're saying the lighter their skin the less black they are. Just because you camouflage in darkness doesn't make you more black than them

I'm certainly lighter in tone than both Vice president Harris and Barrack Obama but that doesn't make me more black in the context of ancestry.

And you're also a bigot.

I think you have comprehension problems

I was talking about Mixed race(black and white). Mixed race aren't considered Black by many black people(both parent black) mixed races are only classified as black for political and exploitations reasons.

Barack Obama and harris are of mixed race, just because you are lighter doesn't make you mixed

Also in liberal Hollywood, politics and the music industry, the lighter you are especially if you are from a mixed race background, the more opportunity you have.

These are simple historical facts and a trend
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Asking for a friend..
Has anyone seen the breast, bombom or any sexual portrait of the incoming First Lady Jill Biden?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
BraniacX:
good, at least you posited logical reasons i can agree with, but your reasons are majorly local to our Nigeria and by a large means extrapolated and conjectural! Now let's talk about the reasons people hate trump which are less extrapolated and conjectural and which he doesn't even care to pretend about...
1. Trump is openly racist, his office might not allow him to be overtly racist but during his campaigns he has made it clear more than once through his many unguarded comments that he isn't a man of all the people, just a man for some of the people, which people? I leave that to you to chew on.......or not.

2. Trump is openly sexist! I wouldn't care to elaborate on that

3. Trump discriminates against disabled people except when it is necessary to use them for props if his former associates are to be believed!
4. Trump is emperor Nero, he will incite, dog whistle to hate and violent groups and watch the nation burn if only to entrench himself further into the adoration of the groups that support him.

5. Trump has no sense of loyalty, he is loyal only to himself and he will throw ally's under the bus if only there's is the slightest profit to be made from it, case in point, Syrian Kurds who he exposed to attacks from the Turkish military after he had used them to fight ISIS chiefly because a trump tower deal was hanging in the balance in Istanbul.
6. Trump lies and can't seem to regard the concepts of honesty, responsibility and duty.
7. Trump is uncouth, unpresidential, immoral and needlessly cruel.

I could go on and on but you already get the gist

You are just repeating what CNN says

All what you wrote down, i have hard everything on CNN

You don't know Trump before he contested for presidency, every rapper sang about him in their music videos, he was very close to black rappers, boxers and politicians

He was a member of the democratic party because killary didn't win in 2016, the press came out to tarnish his image.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

You don't know Trump before he contested for presidency, every rapper sang about him in their music videos, he was very close to black rappers, boxers and politicians

He was a member of the democratic party because killary didn't win in 2016, the press came out to tarnish his image.

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

I don't care to care about what you think about my opinions, my one and only response to you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
MaziShalaye:

Okay INEC in diaspora
There is major fraud including election night software sending Trump votes to Biden in Michigan and possibly other states too. Besides that are the late vote drops 100% for one candidate and Republican poll watchers consistently blocked from observing counts.

Sure, there's voter fraud.

You think these people care? They used a fake dossier commissioned by Clinton to hound Trump for the first 2 years of his presidency. When nothing came of it, they simply moved on to the next smear campaign. Why do you think voter fraud will be beyond them?

Trump won Iowa by 10 points. Ohio by 6. Florida by 3.5. All higher than 2016. And somehow he lost Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn?

That said, I understand why fighting in the courts is important to him. It is on-brand. The vast majority of those who voted him want that.

But he should not let that consume his last 8 weeks in office. The libs are counting on that. It has been one distraction after another since his inauguration.

I was confident the elections will be a Truman re-enactment. But alas it was not meant to be.

Democrats have won the popular vote for every of the last 7 elections. By no stretch of the imagination is that changing in the future. With the Biden win, they've set the bar incredibly low. That they could run a toasted bread, malign the opposition, and then count as many mail-in ballots until they win.

Those in the cities wouldn't care. Their comrades in the media would cheer them on, excuse everything, and call all objections "baseless claims".

Trump and his family would be fine. They've got an international real estate empire. I don't subscribe to him running in 2024. And he certainly shouldn't endorse any 2024/2028 Republican Presidential candidate. I'll like to see them crack 70m votes by being nice. We'll all be around to see an 82-yr old Biden or Disaster Kamala destroy another Romney/McCain 2.0.

The Trumps should take their win. Even the Rockefellers, the Vanderbilts, the Cargills at their height never took the White House. America's longest running political dynasty--the Kennedys--were finally toppled this year after 60 long years. IMO, they should play the long game.

All of this will predictably go to sh*t. And in a decade or two, a member of the family can run on an "I told you so" platform. Before then, they (and Trumpists) can easily pick up Rep and Senate seats and permanently transform the Republican party from the inside like was done to the Whigs. This neutered brand of conservatism is disgusting and long past its due date.

But as of today, the cities dominate politics like churches did a thousand years ago. And the city-dwellers will wield that power as ruthlessly as the clergy did then.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

Had to double check that foul disgusting lie. This means you are just talking from your unus, as unus doesn't factcheck, it just blows out fart like you did.
What a stinking lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
ribbit:
I can't believe the orange bastard allow illiterates with IQ of negative 5 demonized this man in their qannon coven.

So disgraceful

Victory for science and common sense.

You spoke my mind

Bill was demonized in his quest to save humanity

Even a Nigeria that benefitted from Bill`s goodwill, condemned him.

A man that fought against Polio and Malaria, and people just made him look evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
LordAdam16:

Sure, there's voter fraud.

You think these people care? They used a fake dossier commissioned by Clinton to hound Trump for the first 2 years of his presidency. When nothing came of it, they simply moved on to the next smear campaign. Why do you think voter fraud will be beyond them?

Trump won Iowa by 10 points. Ohio by 6. Florida by 3.5. All higher than 2016. And somehow he lost Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn?

That said, I understand why fighting in the courts is important to him. It is on-brand. The vast majority of those who voted him want that.

But he should not let that consume his last 8 weeks in office. The libs are counting on that. It has been one distraction after another since his inauguration.

I was confident the elections will be a Truman re-enactment. But alas it was not meant to be.

Democrats have won the popular vote for every of the last 7 elections. By no stretch of the imagination is that changing in the future. With the Biden win, they've set the bar incredibly low. That they could run a toasted bread, malign the opposition, and then count as many mail-in ballots until they win.

Those in the cities wouldn't care. Their comrades in the media would cheer them on, excuse everything, and call all objections "baseless claims".

Trump and his family would be fine. They've got an international real estate empire. I don't subscribe to him running in 2024. And he certainly shouldn't endorse any 2024/2028 Republican Presidential candidate. I'll like to see them crack 70m votes by being nice. We'll all be around to see an 82-yr old Biden or Disaster Kamala destroy another Romney/McCain 2.0.

The Trumps should take their win. Even the Rockefellers, the Vanderbilts, the Cargills at their height never took the White House. America's longest running political dynasty--the Kennedys--were finally toppled this year after 60 long years. IMO, they should play the long game.

All of this will predictably go to sh*t. And in a decade or two, a member of the family can run on an "I told you so" platform. Before then, they (and Trumpists) can easily pick up Rep and Senate seats and permanently transform the Republican party from the inside like was done to the Whigs. This neutered brand of conservatism is long past its due date.

But as of today, the cities dominate politics like churches did a thousand years ago. And the city-dwellers will wield that power as ruthlessly as the clergy did then.

-Lord

Write epistles from now till the year 3000, nothing is going to stop SDNY from turning trump tower to a Post Office. tongue cheesy
trump cultists tears..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

Write epistles from now till the year 3000, nothing is going to stop SDNY from turning trump tower to a Post Office. tongue cheesy
trump cultists tears..
They are in severe pains grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
wirinet:

I counted votes in Michigan. There’s no way to commit fraud.
I spent Election Day in a high school cafeteria, helping to count absentee ballots in Ann Arbor, Mich. I started at 7 a.m. and didn’t leave or have contact with the outside world until my shift ended 13 hours later. All of us either left our phones in our vehicles or checked the devices in at the door. Especially during an election this stressful, it was a relief to feel busy and useful and disconnected from the news — rather than anxious and paralyzed, endlessly scrolling for an update.

Those claims are totally detached from reality — from the painstaking, tedious process of accounting for and tabulating every ballot. The count involves so many steps, so many layers of double-checking and supervision, that it would be virtually impossible to fake even a single ballot. It’s dangerous to suggest that anyone could fake enough ballots to change the result. From my experience, it’s also totally absurd.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/11/05/vote-count-michigan-no-fraud/?utm_source=reddit.com
Only the mischievous or those ignorant of ballot count would say otherwise. I've counted in UK and I bet the standards are similar.

Poor Giuliani, I say.

https://news.sky.com/video/us-election-2020-rudy-giuliani-claims-ballot-counting-across-swing-states-is-illegitimate-12123961

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
salford:

I feel their pain

Defeat hurts!

You just looking for a hole to run to

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
salford:

And some are already starving, they can't eat.. my head oo, my belle ohh grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
budaatum:

Only the mischievous or those ignorant of ballot count would say otherwise. I've counted in UK and I bet the standards are similar.

Poor Giuliani, I say.

https://news.sky.com/video/us-election-2020-rudy-giuliani-claims-ballot-counting-across-swing-states-is-illegitimate-12123961
They are all currently in stage one of the grief cycle below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Edopesin: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

I think you have comprehension problems

I was talking about Mixed race(black and white). Mixed race aren't considered Black by many black people(both parent black) mixed races are only classified as black for political and exploitations reasons.

Barack Obama and harris are of mixed race, just because you are lighter doesn't make you mixed

Also in liberal Hollywood, politics and the music industry, the lighter you are especially if you are from a mixed race background, the more opportunity you have.

These are simple historical facts and a trend

The whole point of Racial equality is the ideology that all race (Black, White, Latino et all) are one and the fact that you don't see Vice president Harris as black women because she's breaking the stereotype barriers which is agreeably unusual makes you a bigot

She's both Black and Asian, She's not "impure" like you're trying to say and you are not more black than her

And don't be delusional because mixed races aren't the only successful people of color in United States cause it's obvious that's your angle even though you'll try to twist again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
salford:

These foul mouthed trump cultists are going to be in Depression state of the chart for a very long time, only a few will progress to the next step. One thing trump taught america, was how to handle the racists and bigots, THIS TIME AROUND.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
salford:

You are wicked!

Damn!

I need to read-up that chart

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
MaziShalaye:
The formal electoral college vote will be on December 14th. Just watch how things play out from now until then. Many will not like the season finale looool
We must mark the day!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
budaatum:

Poor Giuliani, I say.

Giulianni will be soooooo ridiculed, i fear he might just jump off a storey building to his ultimate demise. Watch out, someone is gonna hang themself in the trump world, i mean literal hanging of a rope and dying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Activist001:

Trump is not backing down anytime soon, I trust him. Congrats to Joe sha at least for now.

I'm also curious to see what Joe and the democrats have to offer after 4 years of name calling and blaming all the problems of the world on poor Trump.

Chew the humble pie & congratulate moi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

trump cultists tears..

You're delusional.

This is not a game. The Trump dynasty is here to stay.

But that's beyond your pay grade so keep bleating. I responded to a conservative. If you have something reasonable to say, do. Otherwise ignore.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
salford:

I commend your analysis

Your parents must be so proud of you

Look at how you rounded up everything with just a chart

I duff my hat

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
MaziShalaye:
WHERE THE HELL IS AG WILLIAM BARR!!!!! AND WHY HASN'T ANYONE BEEN ARRESTED THAT WERE ON VIDEO FILLING IN THE BALLOTS !!! OR BLOCKING POLL WATCHERS TO OBSERVE !!!! I WANT A FAIR ELECTION IF JOE BIDEN WON I WANT TO SEE A LEGIT PROCESS !!!! THIS IS A SHAM!!!!

try and sleep, get some rest. When a new day begins, the reality of President Biden and MVP Harris will quietly set in. I understand your frustration and i hope you ate something tonight. AG Barr has coronavirus, maybe he is even dead, that's why no one wants to even hear anything from a corrupt AG like barr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Edopesin: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
LordAdam16:

You're delusional.

This is not a game. The Trump dynasty is here to stay.

But that's beyond your pay grade so keep bleating. I responded to a conservative. If you have something reasonable to say, do. Otherwise ignore.

-Lord

Yummy Coca-Cola tears

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
salford:
smiley

See Jeb Bush my man

I hope to see you contesting and winning in 2024

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

America is dead, a fallen empire.

The racism, the bigotry, the hatred, the sexism and bitterness will now be on a very high increase
Of course it will. Because you lost and can't accept it so you just do more of what you always done.

I bet in your warped mind though, it is the winners who would give a hoot about you lost magas. Except we actually will give you Bidencare from the kindness of our winning hearts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.