Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1609868 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Activist001:

The democrats cried Russia Russia Russia for almost 3 years after Trump was elected and you're here saying build bridges?

Or you want to deny that?

Because Russia happened. End of.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Activist001:

Twitter censoring tweets from the president of the United States is cool?

Where is the lie in what he was saying? That there wasn't any form of fraud in the elections?

You're an idiot.
You have a brain in your head.

Twitter censoring tweets from the lying President of the United States is very cool. They are telling him he can't use their platform to spread his alternative reality without providing evidence for it. In fact they are doing him a favour by not banning him, and likely will once he becomes former president trump.

Trump is an American Ayatollah polluting the discussphere with his lies and conspiracy and will be labelled "Enemy of America Number One" if he keeps up his lying, which he will.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2020
PDPGuy:
His cabinet is taking shape

The beauty of the Biden administration came in its his first paragraph as being the President for all

The America`s strength lies in its diversity, and its not hidden to anyone

Our unity is our strength.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Edopesin:

You're definitely a Magat, You cannot hide your Trumpism if you tried

Look up the meaning of Democracy and stop making a fool of yourself

Hitler literally thought the same yo

democracy is just an idea nothing more than that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Activist001:

The democrats cried Russia Russia Russia for almost 3 years after Trump was elected and you're here saying build bridges?

Or you want to deny that?

What has Russia got to with the celebration at hand?

If his administration was distorted, It should tell you how weak he was, as a leader

This not a forum where we start talking about leadership skills. If I will want to believe you have been a leader before, Can you pass a Trump?

The woes he faced he called for. He had a broken structure

And we talking about politics....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Someone made a cake for this.

Americans sha grin grin

People really wanted this clown out.

It is good the electoral college followed suit

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2020
cool cool

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Nateevs2:

Typical response from a typical Trumpanzee. But but Hilary ...but but Obama....now it's but but Joe Biden.

Dude, I am not a liberal. So park and face front front with your anti-dem rhetoric. I don't agree with dems on policy, but I unite with them in ousting a disease.

Tell me verbatim you choose to support Trump and overlook his historic levels of lies, cheating and deceit.

Don't tell me this didn't happen. It paints you as a rotten human to the core, when you act like it doesn't happen.....even worse than openly admitting it. That is Trumpism.

What's my source that he's told over 23k lies? Seriously? These guys seriously live in a bubble. You need a 'bleach and chlorine' cleanse 23k is a conservative conclusion. Trump officially hit 20k in July 2020.

Name 10 lies Trump told or facts he disapproved. I'm all ears.

You don't agree with them on policy (which by the way means everything), but you support them? Your stupidity is outstanding. shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Someone made a cake for this.

Americand sha grin grin

Its so beautiful

Can imagine the joy within the "architect" of that cake

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Good for you Donnie tongue tongue

He looks pathetic grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2020
budaatum:
Your inferiority in not worth the time. Try trump's favorite book. It might open your eye or at least divert your mind from the tripe that makes you write what you wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjfPSiUn3eE

I rather read a book that makes me understand real politics than read a book that talks about unrealistic things like positive thinking

The world deals with reality not positive thinking.

Wake up,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
cool cool
good one grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Its so beautiful

Can imagine the joy within the "architect" of that cake
The reactions on twitter nor be small.

Some are ordering food and drinks like as if Hitler was defeated yes he was Agolf twitler aka Donald Trump is a goner.

The jubilation and party mood is amazing.
Glad to see America breath again

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2020
budaatum:

You have a brain in your head.

Twitter censoring tweets from the lying President of the United States is very cool. They are telling him he can't use their platform to spread his alternative reality without providing evidence for it. In fact they are doing him a favour by not banning him, and likely will once he becomes former president trump.

Trump is an American Ayatollah polluting the discussphere with his lies and conspiracy and will be labelled "Enemy of America Number One" if he keeps up his lying, which he will.
Tell me what lies he's saying? Was there no fraud in the elections? Mail in ballots can be and was compromised in the elections so why shouldn't he speak?

Isn't it the same Twitter that allowed the dems to talk about Russia election interference for more than 3 years after Trump won? Stop behaving like an hypocrite.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Activist001:

You don't agree with them on policy (which by the way means everything), but you support them? Your stupidity is outstanding. shocked

Covid will didapper
Mexico will pay for the wall
He will release his tax return
Hydroylchloroquine
Bleach and disinfectant
Winning China Trade
HYDROSONIC
Testing is the reason we have high deaths and infected
The US economy is booming when it got into recession before March
He had a better economy than the Great Obama

All those are lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

I rather read a book that makes me understand real politics than read a book that talks about unrealistic things like positive thinking

The world deals with reality not positive thinking.

Wake up,
That's the book trump uses to fool you into not reasoning right. Read it. You might understand the trumpism ideology you stand for.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Edopesin: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2020
sexylassie2:

democracy is just an idea nothing more than that

An idea that will encompass you through out your existence so deal with it ffs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Some are ordering food and drinks like as if Hitler was defeated yes he was Agolf twitler aka Donald Trump is a goner.

Like I said earlier, I just thank God for making me witness this day.

For once, irrespective of our racial differences, we could be on the street and hug each other

Like you said, Its like Hitler has been defeated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Activist001:

If you dispute any lie in my list, I will replace it with another
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Covid will didapper
Hydroylchloroquine
Bleach and disinfectant
Winning China Trade
HYDROSONIC

All those are lies
The fact he asked you to name 10 already shows he knows trump lies. After all, it only takes one lie to be labelled a liar, though, in the alternative fact world of maga, who knows with those people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2020
budaatum:

The fact he asked you to name 10 already shows he knows trump lies. After all, it only takes one lie to be labelled a liar, though, in the alternative fact world of maga, who knows with those people.

grin grin grin

You should be arrested and locked up

Your composition is wicked grin grin grin grin

My bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Covid will didapper
Hydroylchloroquine
Bleach and disinfectant
Winning China Trade
HYDROSONIC

All those are lies
You're a slowpoke. All leaders do lie at some point including corrupt Joe Biden which you see as some American saviour.

1) Probably won't disappear soon, but it will surely go away so this is not a lie..
2) Yes, they did, but not completely.
3) I don't know about the tax return stuff so I won't say anything on this.
4) It works to some point and is better than nothing.
5) He was being sarcastic and didn't understand while the guy explained. Trump didn't tell anyone to use bleach for anything talkless of injecting. The fake news media did.
6) How is that a lie?
7) He was talking about a missile, probably mispronouncing the name. How would you call this a lie?
8.) He didn't perform well in terms of Covid to me so yes, this is a lie. But US has the highest amount of testing in the world for covid.
9) Fucking yes, it was booming. How is that a lie?
10) Yes, he had a better economy than Obama before this whole covid stuff.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Activist001:

You're a slowpoke. All leaders do lie at some point including corrupt Joe Biden which you see as some American saviour.

1) Probably won't disappear soon, but it will surely go away.
2) Yes, they did.
3) I don't know about the tax return stuff so I won't say anything on this.
4) It works to some point and is better than nothing.
5) He was being sarcastic and didn't understand while the guy explained. Trump didn't tell anyone to use bleach for anything talkless of injecting. The fake news media did.
6) How is that a lie?
7) He was talking about a missile, probably a mispronouncing the name.
cool He didn't perform well in terms of Covid to me so yes, this is a lie.
9) Fucking yes, it was booming. How is that a lie?
10) Yes, he had a better economy than Obama before this whole covid stuff.

smh!

And it has not disappered, Are you aware he claimed it was going to disapper after election? You need a video? I am opened to share?

Mexico paid for the wall grin grin grin grin

you accepted

It works to some point and is better than nothing. You are dunce!

Which economy was booming, Can you share a chart? I am not here for hearsay, I need vivid analysis

And you calling me a slowpoke, I wont go low. I came low to think I could enlighten you

If not for social media, trust me, You cant bark it to my face. You cant have opportunity. I tell you. You cant fvcking cant

Its the ills of social media and I know it. You call me a slowpoke? Who is your father in Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2020
chic2pimp:
CANDANCE OWENS......Someone please check up on Her.
The sad part is she started cooning when her activism hustle didn't work out. I'm not sure she's even pained because she's always been a fugazy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2020
So he hasn't called biden by now ? Haha, his personality is second to none!

Those catwalks by Melania and Ivanka are almost gone.
Both ladies turned every brief walk into runway grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2020
PDPGuy:
grin grin
LMAO grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2020
PDPGuy:
His cabinet is taking shape
Susan Rice is not happening unless Dems win the senate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Edopesin:
I literally read this in his voice, I even did his signature hand movements in my mind

definitely blocking after this post
He keeps throwing out this lies about observers when a fox reporter that was there when the votes where being counted said it was nonsense that there were observers from all parties. He is still in a state of denial grin

https://twitter.com/AynRandPaulRyan/status/1325069235979104256?s=09

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You sound surprised! Go and count your posts in this thread and consider the time you spent. You might understand when you see how much you invested in defeating this evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2020
salford:

He keeps throwing out this lies about observers when a fox reporter that was there when the votes where being counted said it was nonsense that there were observers from all parties. He is still in a state of denial grin

Congratulatory messages flooding into Biden`s twitter page

The world already in one accord like it used to be

Trump will never go down well with history

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Cant wait to watch documentaries about his Presidency - Journalists suffered in his hands.
Sarah Sanders smokey makeup set made from burnt up lies grin grin Americans can use words grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2020
budaatum:

You sound surprised! Go and count your posts in this thread and consider the time you spent. You might understand when you see how much you invested in defeating this evil.
You are right over a thousand post on this thread alone.
I am happy too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.