Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585671 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Obrigardo:

The Judge was recommended by Senator Toomey, a republican to Obama, and a lifelong chair in the republican party. you are full of shit and fake news.

So there was no case of fraud. Joe sat in his basement and got more more votes than Obama and Clinton (but in only four cities).

There was no case of fraud??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

I have a different opinion.The Obama judge threw it out because it's not within his mandate to overturn elections.
SC judge Alto ordered them to not count late ballots and to allow republican pollwatches to be within 6feet if ballot counters.Case goes to SC where they meet Judge Alto.Whaddaya think gonna happen then.
Joe Biden is not president elect yet

He did not tell them not to count it..He only told them to separate it which is already what state rules are so there is nothing there

But because all the days of your lives,all you do is to follow liars and those that will be telling you nothing but lies

"On Friday evening, Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., who received the petition because he is the justice responsible for that region, approved the GOP request for now, ordering county boards to comply with state guidance to keep the late ballots separate. However, Alito did not direct election officials to stop counting the ballots, as the Republicans had also sought. He called for a response from state officials by Saturday afternoon

Even if the high court were to ultimately side with Republicans, the impact would likely be muted: Pennsylvania officials said they are already setting aside the small number of mail ballots that have arrived since Tuesday.

But the move was part of a broader scramble in the courts by President Trump’s campaign and other Republican figures as Biden improved his lead in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Nevada"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pennsylvania-ballots-gop/2020/11/06/064fdf94-2056-11eb-90dd-abd0f7086a91_story.html

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

The kraken was let loose.
Need to switch to alternative media

In which court?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
happney65:

He did not tell them not to count it..He only told them to separate it which is already what state rules are so there is nothing there

But because all the days of your lives,all you do is to follow liars and those that will be telling you nothing but lies

"On Friday evening, Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., who received the petition because he is the justice responsible for that region, approved the GOP request for now, ordering county boards to comply with state guidance to keep the late ballots separate. However, Alito did not direct election officials to stop counting the ballots, as the Republicans had also sought. He called for a response from state officials by Saturday afternoon

Even if the high court were to ultimately side with Republicans, the impact would likely be muted: Pennsylvania officials said they are already setting aside the small number of mail ballots that have arrived since Tuesday.

But the move was part of a broader scramble in the courts by President Trump’s campaign and other Republican figures as Biden improved his lead in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Nevada"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pennsylvania-ballots-gop/2020/11/06/064fdf94-2056-11eb-90dd-abd0f7086a91_story.html

See your lies.He ordered them to put the ballots aside.They didn't, instead counted it and gave Joe
They will meet in the SCOTUS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ibime:

In which court?
SCOTUS.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are very wrong. Rudy did nothing but lie regularly and that's why all his frivolous lawsuits are being thrown in the garbage that they belong to. Stop propagating the junk from Trump lying legal Representatives.

Whatever dude, you arent being objective.

I thought you genuinely sought to learn but I guess your just a staunch fundamentalist that cannot see things objectively.

Kindly, stop quoting me as our conversation is leading nowhere.

Cheers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

Whatever dude, you arent being objective.

I thought you genuinely sought to learn but I guess your just a staunch fundamentalist that cannot see things objectively.

Kindly, stop quoting me as our conversation is leading nowhere.

Cheers.

As of my last count Trump campaign has only filed 3. suits.You have 21 suits like Joe Biden fake votes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
sanpipita:

...have you seen what Trump lawyers are pleading in court?

Amujale:

Rudy Giuliani broke it down meticulously.

Go and search for the video on the internet. He gave a press conference.

PrideofLincoln1:
You are very wrong. Rudy did nothing but lie regularly and that's why all his frivolous lawsuits are being thrown in the garbage that they belong to. Stop propagating the junk from Trump lying legal Representatives.

No, you are wrong.

You got me confused with someone else.

I'm not that guy.

I have no interest in your childish games of Democrat Vs Republican.

I base my conclusions on merit.

And according to one half of the American political space, the 2020 election wasn't in the up and up.

To the extent that these matters were taken to court.

And the fact remains that us independent observers wait for the conclusion of this saga.

There are claims regarding elections malpractice that cannot ever be denied, expecially the ones that the current contractors thoroughly exploited, and there are those that are currently going through the court system.

Either way, noone in the right mind can deny the fact that the US election of 2020 is currently being contested through their legal system.

Whether you agree with these class actions or you disagree with them, they are realing taking place.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

PrideofLincoln1 you see what I was talking about? i know a fraud when i see one, we have another umudike Republican here hiding under neutrality, he has been drowning himself with propaganda he can't separate them from facts

Same Rudy who went to court and said he wasnt pleading for fraud

https://time.com/5914377/donald-trump-no-evidence-fraud/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

SCOTUS.

lol. E fly you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

As of my last count Trump campaign has only filed 3. suits.You have 21 suits like Joe Biden fake votes

---One of Trump closer adviser Chris Christie have spoken---

Chris Christie tells Trump to end election lawsuits, calls his legal team ‘national embarrassment’
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Sunday that the president should end his legal fights challenging the results of the election and concede to president-elect Joe Biden https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/22/chris-christie-tells-trump-its-time-to-end-legal-fights-over-election.html

---Republican Governor tells Trump to stop playing golf and concede---

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
happney65:

Halleluyah..We have seen the person that claim to be neutral and sits on the fence..so why did rudy not present it in court and they have lost over 35cases in court..Ohh am sure you wont see the way the Judge rebuked them yesterday.. Rubbish talk

Lol I broke his fence and outed the dolt, people can be funny till now Trump lawyers haven't pleaded for fraud in any case they have filed

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Obrigardo:
Dershowitz dunks on trump. Many of his criminal ilks are now dunking on him like bees on honey

Can you elaborate cos Dershowitz was still talking rubbish as of yesterday
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

You are a fōol trying to disguise in a reasonable persons clothing. You call that nonsense meticulous?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
feedthenation:

---One of Trump closer adviser Chris Christie have spoken---

Chris Christie tells Trump to end election lawsuits, calls his legal team ‘national embarrassment’
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Sunday that the president should end his legal fights challenging the results of the election and concede to president-elect Joe Biden https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/22/chris-christie-tells-trump-its-time-to-end-legal-fights-over-election.html
Who was supposed to be AG in Trump admin
Who recommended Chris Wray as FBI chief.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ibime:

You are a fōol trying to disguise in a reasonable persons clothing. You call that nonsense meticulous?

The only fool on this thread is you and anyone else who holds these type of extremist mind set.

I have laid it out for you at the get go, ive no interest in your nonsensical games.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

So there was no case of fraud. Joe sat in his basement and got more more votes than Obama and Clinton (but in only four cities).

There was no case of fraud??

There were just two cases of blatant voter fraud and it was carried out by two republicans as you can see
But what amazes me is where have you been the past year, were you living in a cave?
do you remember 2018 and people came out in droves to vote in the congress elections, first time that election saw the voters it had, historic
people took that same drive to 2020, and considering every celebrity, politician and organizers were saying this was the vote of your life,
why won't people react the way they did, big head?
And also stacy abrams registering over 800k people to vote in Georgia which made Biden win, did that come out of your tinny head?
You trump supporters take reality for granted

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
You people should stop arguing with mr basilisco

He is not factual at all.

See how he is saying the judge is an obama apointee, knowing fully well, obama would have never nominated him if not for a deal he had with a republican senator.

That judge in Pa is what you call a real republican, he is a member of the federalist society

Him dismissing rudy’s case doesnt make him less of a republican, it just shows he is not as biased as you all expect him to be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

---Trump's electoral lawsuits are more than 3 suits---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ibime:

Can you elaborate cos Dershowitz was still talking rubbish as of yesterday

the rapist was slightly tearing trump legal team apart, same thing every one is saying that the criminal should move out of the way and Biden handle transition and covid crisis smoothly

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sidney Powell is an imbe. I can't believe I almost fell for the hype.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Obrigardo:

There were just two cases of blatant voter fraud and it was carried out by two republicans as you can see
But what amazes me is where have you been the past year, were you living in a cave?
do you remember 2018 and people came out in droves to vote in the congress elections, first time that election saw the voters it had, historic
people took that same drive to 2020, and considering every celebrity, politician and organizers were saying this was the vote of your life,
why won't people react the way they did, big head?
And also stacy abrams registering over 800k people to vote in Georgia which made Biden win, did that come out of your tinny head?
You trump supporters take reality for granted

They keep saying joe ran a campaign from his basement bla bla

Using there analogy, trump is a fraud. How did he get 72 million votes ? He never crossed the 50% approval rating average. So how ?

They fail to include that in 1992 and 1996, it was 115 million and 100 million voter turn out respectively

While 2008, voter turn out was 130 million.

This year its around 160 million. That is 30 million more voters

Where did they expect it to go ?

You cant correct stupid

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
sanpipita:

Same Rudy who went to court and said he wasnt pleading for fraud

You aren't making any sense.

What is your conclusion.

Did Rudy file lawsuits alleging election malpractices?

Any one who watch his press conference will know that Rudy Giuliano himself said that was what he is partaking.

I don't quite understand what you are getting at here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
---Another lawsuit by Trump and his attorney Rudy to the Third Circuit Court of Appeal---they are trying their luck if this will eventually get to the Supreme Court---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
For all those American politics fundamentalist exremists that cannot seem to think objectively.
Allow me, there are allegations of election malpractices in the US 2020 electoral processes.

Deal with it, those are the facts whether we are fond of them or otherwise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
The worst president in history don't wanna quit.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:
For all those American politics fundamentalist exremists that cannot seem to think objectively.
Allow me, there are allegations of election malpractices in the US 2020 electoral processes.

Do well to f*** off, why ain't no fraud in 16? No fraud in places that Trump won? Your common sense should be exchange for a community junkyard.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

See your lies.He ordered them to put the ballots aside.They didn't, instead counted it and gave Joe
They will meet in the SCOTUS

They didnt count it, and this isnt there claim sef.

That they are heading to scotus

Seems you dont know how the supreme court works

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Do well to f*** off, why ain't no fraud in 16? No fraud in places that Trump won? Your common sense should be exchange for a community junkyard.

You are logic challenged.

I don't see you refuting anything that was said.

Perhaps you have reading difficulty.

Thank you for filling the bill.

The post was directed to American politics fundamentalist exremists and Shabam! look what the cat dragged in.

Eventhough you have a twig for braincells, I appreciate the way you made better sense of my post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

And what we have all be telling you is frivolous

It is premeditated, without no basis. We all knew trump would be going to court if he lost.

Before the election Trump already said if he lost he was going to go to court, with or without evidence

And now there is no evidence of anything, he is even going the lenght trying to pressure legislative member to turn the election for him

Cant you see the whole ploy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

In the counties he won, he claims no fraud, but counties he lost

Isnt that setting a precedent for every loser, after you lose. Claim fraud.

Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

You are logic challenged.

I don't see you refuting anything that was said.

Perhaps you have reading difficulty.

Thank you for filling the bill.

The post was directed to American politics fundamentalist exremists and Shaban! look what the cat dragged in.

Eventhough you have a twig for braincells, I appreciate the way you made better sense of my post.

Your lord attorney are in court getting slap up, down, right and center. You wanna yap shhhit or what? Why don't you shut up and let us be unsure about your generational stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.