Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1667722 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (4159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
busky007:

First bolded- Has your brain malfunctioned or are you suffering from bipolar disorder? Can you show me the allegations that I made with screenshots

Second bolded-i expected this from you. Stupidity is not something physical that you can see.

No wonder most poorly educated Americans support Republicans. They need people who identify with them

Lets all discuss without insult
You know I can decide to be mannerless
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ibime:
Another Umudikean dancing nakêd in the village square

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

I asked for the past 4 years obviously as president, things he as done that are fiscally and socially conservative. Mention them.

Anti war
Pro life
Good economy( even with corona)
Anti Immigration
Pro police
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin
Fools. If he needs to sacrifice his kids to get ahead, he would gladly do it. I am shocked that these cultists know little about their cult leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Are u aware he has strong evidence of voters fraud , and voters law manipulation ,its only Democratic state judges that are dismissing his cases, appeal circuits are currently hearing out his cases
You can check it out on wikipedia,

Yeah, if it is on Wikipedia it must be true undecided
I know I'm biased towards trump, but I also know some of his cases that lack merit which have been dismissed, but the majority of his cases are still playing out up to supreme court level, even democrats have cases against trump
Thank you for having the decency to admit your bias first of all, secondly, not some, almost all of his cases lack merit, I challenge you to name five that do, and majority of his cases aren't playing out, they're fizzling out and won't make it to the supreme court because I believe new evidence is inadmissible and as such, if the currently admissible evidence could not hold water in the lower courts, they wouldn't hold water in the higher courts too

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
salford1:
grin
Fools. If he needs to sacrifice his kids to get ahead, he would gladly do it. I am shocked that these cultists know little about their cult leader

The alleged case in Georgia is still ongoing
Dont make sentimental decision by his statement
Investigation is still ongoing
Till final verdict before his statement can be justified
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Anti war
Pro life
Good economy( even with corona)
Anti Immigration
Pro police

Lmao, anti war yes a very fine one

Pro life, no he is pro baby. If he is pro life, he would support health care for all, if he is pro life he would support a little stipend for struggling mothers, so no he isnt pro life

Good economy is another bogus number, the rate at which the economy moved in the last three years of obama was faster than the rate it moved in trumps last 3 years so how is that a good economy, if econmists predict the economy to do better under democrats, in the last 30 years it as done better under democrats

Anti immigration, really !!! Really !!!, how is this a virtue ? Humans are know to move from place to place, you being anti immigration is one of the most stupid things have heard, if were to be anti immigration. There be no america, america was built on diversity.

So they told you democrats are anti police really ? I bet you think so because of defund the police movement, i have said it that the sloganism is wrong, but the course of the movement is a very reasonable one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
BraniacX:

Yeah, if it is on Wikipedia it must be true undecided

Thank you for having the decency to admit your bias first of all, secondly, not some, almost all of his cases lack merit, I challenge you to name five that do, and majority of his cases aren't playing out, they're fizzling out and won't make it to the supreme court because I believe new evidence is inadmissible and as such, if the currently admissible evidence could not hold water in the lower courts, they wouldn't hold water in the higher courts too

He is filling fresh cases with new evidence
He is preparing main evidences arguements of his cases for higher court
Dominion vote fraud case is coming soon
Very BIG
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

There is no court case, he is only asking for another recount

Which is totally stupid, because it has been counted twice already, and he is not paying for any of the counts, now he wants a third one, i belive it would be done though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

He is filling fresh cases with new evidence
He is preparing main evidences arguements of his cases for higher court
Dominion vote fraud case is coming soon
Very BIG

Bigly lmao
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, anti war yes a very fine one

Pro life, no he is pro baby. If he is pro life, he would support health care for all, if he is pro life he would support a little stipend for struggling mothers, so no he isnt pro life

Good economy is another bogus number, the rate at which the economy moved in the last three years of obama was faster than the rate it moved in trumps last 3 years so how is that a good economy, if econmists predict the economy to do better under democrats, in the last 30 years it as done better under democrats

Anti immigration, really !!! Really !!!, how is this a virtue ? Humans are know to move from place to place, you being anti immigration is one of the most stupid things have heard, if were to be anti immigration. There be no america, america was built on diversity.

So they told you democrats are anti police really ? I bet you think so because of defund the police movement, i have said it that the sloganism is wrong, but the course of the movement is a very reasonable one

Immigrants Are costing AmericAns their current health care
Economy was affected by China plague not his fault
I won't argue abortion
Democrats are slashing police funding in some places
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

There is no court case, he is only asking for another recount

Which is totally stupid, because it has been counted twice already, and he is not paying for any of the counts, now he wants a third one, i belive it would be done though.

Signatures were not checked in the first audit due to unconstitutional consent decree
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

I won't argue abortion

Immigrants are costing amricans healthcare how !!!

Lmao, china plague

Why wont your argue it , argue it with me. Since he cant provide healthcare for the mother and child, why should he be the one to determine if she as the child ?

Why not, do you know how much civil lawsuits police settle every year because of the brutality per state ? Hundreds of millions

What does a local county sheriff need armour tanks for ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Signatures were not checked in the first audit due to unconstitutional consent decree

So since you know its unconstitutional, what is your yarns about

I thought conservatives are the ones that care about the constitution?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
You just proved you dont know anything about american conservatism, you claim you a conservative i belive it because of your religion

You dont have any talking points. But enjoy your delusion.

If you love trump so much, go to walter carrington, collect your visa and travel and present you evidence of voter fraud too trumps lawyers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, china plague

Why wont your argue it , argue it with me. Since he cant provide healthcare for the mother and child, why should he be the one to determine if she as the child ?

Why not, do you know how much civil lawsuits police settle every year because of the brutality per state ? Hundreds of millions

Illegal occupants receive same privileges are citizens

Pro abortion arguement is built on emotive reasoning,very sexist, don't allow for responsibility in consencual adults,built on judicial activism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

I won't argue abortion
Obviously your understanding of things is too simple and boils down to misinformation and the slogans or catch phrases from the rights propaganda factory, so no need to engage you any further

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:
You just proved you dont know anything about american conservatism, you claim you a conservative i belive it because of your religion

If you love trump so much, go to walter carrington, collect your visa and travel and present you evidence of voter fraud too trumps lawyers.

OK y does he have popular support among the republican base
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, china plague

I told him already, his understanding is too simplistic for this thread, not worth engaging

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

grin grin grin
Living in fool's paradise.

What's the scores for the court cases again?
Last I heard over 30 cases have been thrown out or laughed out of court.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Illegal occupants receive same privileges are citizens

Pro abortion arguement is built on emotive reasoning,very sexist, don't allow for responsibility in consencual adults,built on judicial activism

Lmao, this is a big lie that republicans use as talking points, infact illegals make food cheap, Republicans hate too see that, illegals are mostly the ones that do under the table work that are mostly dirty, stressful and rough. They get paid as low as $3-4 per hour sometimes

Though the arent paying taxes, and they are not getting anything back from the government

Name the privileges US citizens get that illegals get too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

That guy is a foool or just plain ignorant. Like you said, the US Consulate is still open and see how Trump minions will laugh him out of that place with his stupid conservatism that has no meaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
BraniacX:

Obviously your understanding of things is too simple and boils down to misinformation and the slogans or catch phrases from the rights propaganda factory, so no need to engage you any further

From the leftist mainstream media that Gov Cuomo recently criticized ??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

OK y does he have popular support among the republican base

Lmao, because he panders too them, why not

Most of them are evangelicals, uneducated, whitemen.

So why wont they support him

Evangelicals- they dont want abortion and gay rights

Uneducated- they are so gullible, they hear the word tax cut amd think they would benefit. In the long run you would lose if you are not rich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
President Trump was getting flack from Republicans - So he relented and allowed the transition process to “start”.

Hopefully this will give Republicans cover to actually hold out on certifying results in some states or stopping the process until all legal avenues for litigation has been finished.

You have to ask yourself

What’s the Rush to “King” Boe Jiden?

Why is the media in such a rush?

Why is Biden and Democrats in such a rush?

Why is Dominion refusing to sit down with PA congressional members to show Confidence in their system?

Why is President Trump so calm?

Don’t get confused.

We are not losing! We are being challenged by a very corrupt system! It doesn’t mean we’re losing! He who laughs last laughs longer! Here is a question for you and the Democrats out there: how come neither Joe Biden nor Harris have come out to face the public and present evidence that the election was fair?!

I’ll tell why: because they are LIARS! Their ability to cheat and lie won’t sustain such a confrontation! Justice will prevail!

This is what happens when we allow radicals to run around and destroying our country for many months. Now they believe that they can threaten lives of people and pets as well. This is a fight against evil and for our freedom.

The Supreme Court will give President Trump reelection by December 8th which will show the corruption of our election process! The conservative Supreme Court Justices will not forget the ridicule & insults they received from the Democrat politicians when they were nominated. They will never allow a pack Court which Biden said he would do to eliminate the power of their judgements.

For your information...

Don’t get it twisted, the lower Supreme Court of EACH states have denied the claims.. BUT its the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT that hasn't ruled out anything... those Judges are the most important judges to these cases.... these judges WILL uphold the constitution of the United States ��
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, this is a big lie that republicans use as talking points, infact illegals make food cheap, Republicans hate too see that, illegals are mostly the ones that do under the table work that are mostly dirty, stressful and rough. They get paid as low as $3-4 per hour sometimes

Though the arent paying taxes, and they are not getting anything back from the government

ILLEGAL immigration is unconstitutional
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

From the leftist mainstream media that Gov Cuomo recently criticized ??

If you called them leftist and you still say cuomo(a liberal) criticised them

That proves they are not leftist as you think, they bash anyone, left or right.

Cuomo has his own Bleep ups. And he deserved to be called out for it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
How do you take America First out of national security? Sounds like Jim Mattis has sold out to the communists as well.

Why would you want to take America First out of your strategy, when you're the POTUS you're not president of the world, you serve the people who elected you, American citizens. Our country should always come first to who ever the president is! That is ones first responsibility!

So Americans need to sacrifice their sons and daughters to “support foreign governments struggling to exert control over their territories?” That’s not a reason to spill American blood. Mattis views himself as some intellectual, but his “arguments” absurd.

Cooperating with other countries for decades destroyed this country and made us into an embarrassment. America First made this country better, even if it angered other countries.. other countries’ opinions of us don’t matter just because we won’t let them take advantage of us anymore.

The President is elected to serve this country. To protect THIS country. To look out for THIS country. Not to pander to the rest of the world.

A general of the US military does not put America First? Did he just love war so much he joined the military? Every time he talks he confirms why President Trump got rid of him!

Just check the bank account..!!!

In any case...

Hypothetically.. if Biden prevails and President Trump is not re-elected, our country’s new foreign policy will dramatically change. And not for the good.

Biden renounces President Trump’s foreign policy of “America First” which puts United States security, sovereignty, liberty and vital interests above the interests of any other country.

So what is Biden’s foreign policy? It puts “Globalism First.” A “New World Order” with the mission goal of global democracy with all other foreign countries.

And given Biden’s love for Communist China, you can be assured now of Communist China’s economic dominance over the World.

President Trump’s tariffs on Communist China will most certainly be lifted securing Communist China as the leading economic power thus enriching Biden’s rich elite friends while costing American jobs.

America as we know it is in serious jeopardy under the Biden “Globalism First” foreign policy. The American electorate were warned of these consequences. Conservatives know all this. The other side, does not, it would seem.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:
[s]President Trump was getting flack from Republicans - So he relented and allowed the transition process to “start”.

Hopefully this will give Republicans cover to actually hold out on certifying results in some states or stopping the process until all legal avenues for litigation has been finished.

You have to ask yourself

Why is Dominion refusing to sit down with PA congressional members to show Confidence in their system?

Don’t get confused.

We are not losing! We are being challenged by a very corrupt system! It doesn’t mean we’re losing! He who laughs last laughs longer! Here is a question for you and the Democrats out there: how come neither Joe Biden nor Harris have come out to face the public and present evidence that the election was fair?!

I’ll tell why: because they are LIARS! Their ability to cheat and lie won’t sustain such a confrontation! Justice will prevail!

This is what happens when we allow radicals to run around and destroying our country for many months. Now they believe that they can threaten lives of people and pets as well. This is a fight against evil and for our freedom.

The Supreme Court will give President Trump reelection by December 8th which will show the corruption of our election process! The conservative Supreme Court Justices will not forget the ridicule & insults they received from the Democrat politicians when they were nominated. They will never allow a pack Court which Biden said he would do to eliminate the power of their judgements.

For your information...

Don’t get it twisted, the lower Supreme Court of EACH states have denied the claims.. BUT its the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT that hasn't ruled out anything... those Judges are the most important judges to these cases.... these judges WILL uphold the constitution of the United States[/s] ��
grin
See painment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, because he panders too them, why not

Most of them are evangelicals, uneducated, whitemen.

So why wont they support him

Evangelicals- they dont want abortion and gay rights

Uneducated- they are so gullible, they hear the word tax cut amd think they would benefit. In the long run you would lose if you are not rich

OK
But its not a bad thing to be uneducated
Jobs,Gate,Dell,zukerburg are all uneducated
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Spot on. Some of the work these so called undocumented aliens do, Africans won't even do it because it's back breaking work and they do it for peanuts. You have to be a citizen or Resident Alien to get most of the stuff that idiot is talking about because you have to produce your Driver's license which you can't get without a Social Security Number. So the fool should hush his mouth because he doesn't know what the fcvk he's talking about. The ones gaming the system are the Appalachians red necks that are dirt poor and the Nazis in the South that lives on public dough.
Timiofak:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:
President Trump was getting flack from Republicans - So he relented and allowed the transition process to “start”.

You have to ask yourself

Don’t get confused.

For your information...

Don’t get it twisted, the lower Supreme Court of EACH states have denied the claims.. BUT its the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT that hasn't ruled out anything... those Judges are the most important judges to these cases.... these judges WILL uphold the constitution of the United States ��

Lol this is madness really, why should those that are accused prove they are not guilty

You that accused someone prove they are guilty, while you do that, they would counter it with there evidence they arent guilty.

Why should they give any speech about anything? They are not just taking him serious, thats what it is. Independent bodies and trumps own DHS have come out to say there was no fraud

But yeah sidney powell the arbiter of truth, says there is. And there it is

Let us keep watching, lmao.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (4159) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Hyperchi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.