Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1679302 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Spot on. Some of the work these so called undocumented aliens do, Africans won't even do it because it's back breaking work and they do it for peanuts. You have to be a citizen or Resident Alien to get most of the stuff that idiot is talking about because you have to produce your Driver's license which you can't get without a Social Security Number. So the fool should hush his mouth because he doesn't know what the fcvk he's talking about. The ones gaming the system are the Appalachians red necks that are dirt poor and the Nazis in the South that lives on public dough.

Racism card
Dirty old trick of the leftist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

If you called them leftist and you still say cuomo(a liberal) criticised them

That proves they are not leftist as you think, they bash anyone, left or right.

Cuomo has his own Bleep ups. And he deserved to be called out for it.

OK they never said anything positive about trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

OK
But its not a bad thing to be uneducated
Jobs,Gate,Dell,zukerburg are all uneducated

What are you talking about ? Lmao. This is the rubbish yall use to paint the uneducated, that some are successful while you forget that 99.9% are stack broke.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lol this is madness really, why should those that are accused prove they are not guilty

You that accused someone prove they are guilty, why you do that, they would counter it with there evidence they arent guilty.

Why should they give any speech about anything? They are not just taking him serious, thats what it is. Independent bodies and trumps own DHD have come out to say there was no fraud

But yeah sidney powell the arbiter of truth, says there is. Amd there it is

Let us keep watching, lmao.

It's just like if u were accused of rape wrongly wont u defend ursef or will u allow it slide uhn Then why is the democrat Party panicking and not defending themselves

Let's just keep watching December is wen supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.... Thank God it's majorly conservative
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

What are you talking about ? Lmao. This is the rubbish yall use to paint the uneducated, that some are successful while you forget that 99.9% are stack broke.

Uneducated democrat especially in black communities??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Spot on. Some of the work these so called undocumented aliens do, Africans won't even do it because it's back breaking work and they do it for peanuts. You have to be a citizen or Resident Alien to get most of the stuff that idiot is talking about because you have to produce your Driver's license which you can't get without a Social Security Number. So the fool should hush his mouth because he doesn't know what the fcvk he's talking about. The ones gaming the system are the Appalachians red necks that are dirt poor and the Nazis in the South that lives on public dough.

Many of them cant think jare
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Racism card
Dirty old trick of the leftist

Lmao, what is rascism ? Him telling you, you are saying nonsense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Seeing things from another perspective doesn't mean you can't think
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:

It's just like if u were accused of rape wrongly wont u defend ursef or will u allow it slide uhn Then why is the democrat Party panicking and not defending themselves

Let's just keep watching December is wen supreme court will rule in favour of Donald Trump.... Thank God it's majorly conservative

Lmao, if you were accused of rape, you would defend your self obviously. But before the accusation can even stick the plantiff is the one too provide proof.

Democrats panicking? Lmao. Have you seen democrats filing any lawsuit to stop any recount or anything

No nothing, by all means litigate all the way. And if you think trump would just bring a bullshit case and the supreme court would just rule like that, then you make me laugh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
salford1:

grin
See painment.

How

It's the truth

See the stupid progressive women u even used as meme, dirty pigs tuehhhhhhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Uneducated democrat especially in black communities??

The uneducated is more likely to vote Republican,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, if you were accused of rape, you would defend your self obviously. But before the accusation can even stick the plantiff is the one too provide proof.

Democrats panicking? Lmao. Have you seen democrats filing any lawsuit to stop any recount or anything

No nothing, by all means litigate all the way. And if you think trump would just bring a bullshit case and the supreme court would just rule like that, then you make me laugh.

Just chill now it has happened b4 in 2000 and it will happen again just relax and enjoy the show.

Nah supreme court go decide this election Las las
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Hush your mouth foool. Where in US do you live and what part of unlit Umudike you came from. People are laughing at you and you rejoice in your insanity.

I didn't insult you
My uncle is based in Texas
He's a registered Republican
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

The uneducated is more likely to vote Republican,

Ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:

How

It's the truth

See the stupid progressive women u even used as meme, dirty pigs tuehhhhhhh

You called those women dirty pigs really!!!

I am damn sure you can never see and know beauty.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

I didn't insult you
My uncle is based in Texas
He's a registered Republican

So!!!!

Might be uneducated, who knows.
grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

So!!!!

Might be uneducated, who knows.
grin

He's not
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
undecided
demmymoney:

Just chill now it has happened b4 in 2000 and it will happen again just relax and enjoy the show.

Nah supreme court go decide this election Las las

Oh my God, 2000, was way different

Nobody was certified, it was a state, the litigation was about Florida recounting a vote margin of just 1500 votes,

This is way different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

You called those women dirty pigs really!!!

I am damn sure you can never see and know beauty.

God forbid I see demonic beauty

I love my woman conservative,not a progressive LovePeddler like Omah and Harris
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

He's not

I said who knows.

I don't want to talk about your uncle the fact is

Women, educated people and black people are more likely to vote Democrats

While white men are more likely to vote Republican.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

I said who knows.

I don't want to talk about your uncle the fact is

Women, educated people and black people are more likely to vote Democrats

While white men are more likely to vote Republican.

Dont have any demographic statistics tho
But educated white men voted trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Oh my God, 2000, was way different

Nobody was certified, it was a state, the litigation was about Florida are recounting a vote margin of just 1500 votes,

Exactly just the litigations in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona

Ahbi if u smell foul play in an election u don't have the right to contest it in courts ni?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:

God forbid I see demonic beauty

I love my woman conservative,not a progressive LovePeddler like Omah and Harris

Lmao why not a conservative woman, your business not mine

I love goal-getter, progressive women, not evangelical conspiracy wackjobs

the fact is AOC is prettier than any of your sisters and any girlfriend or wife you would have come into relationship with

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

Dont have any demographic statistics tho
But educated white men voted trump

Yeah surely, but the fact is majority voted Democrats

Same as, some evangelicals voted biden, the fact is the majority voted Trump

Those are just facts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Yeah surely, but the fact is majority voted Democrats

Same as, some evangelicals voted biden, the fact is the majority voted Trump

Those are just facts.

Ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:

Exactly just the litigations in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona

Ahbi if u smell foul play in an election u don't have the right to contest it in courts ni?

Lmao, out of this states, 4 have certified

Florida had not certified, and as at the time they went too court, bush was the apparent winner of Florida, then a recount set in. Statisticians believed the recounts would have pushed it to gore, but it was stopped by the Supreme Court.

This is different
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao why not a conservative woman, your business not mine

I love goal-getter, progressive women, not evangelical conspiracy wackjobs

the fact is AOC is prettier than any of your sisters and any girlfriend or wife you would have come into relationship with

Sure nah that's why they rule over u and turn u people to gender less dogs, idiotic Simps and weak men via LGBTQ+

Bleep progressive political agendas

I love my Strong conservative moral women and not whores who destroys everything they touch just like that bitch in New Zealand and Ginsburg that progressive cunt thank God she's dead jeezzzz
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

Florida had not certified, and as at the time they went too court, bush was the apparent winner of Florida, then a recount set in. Statisticians believed the recounts would have pushed it to gore, but it was stopped by the Supreme Court.

This is different

Mainstream carried statisticians like the way they carry Biden
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Timiofak:

This is different

Exactly THIS IS very different cos there's massive evidence of election fraud especially with the "DOMINION SYSTEM" which will soon b out after it has been dealt with in the courts

Supreme Court is going to determine the winner of this election las las bro
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
demmymoney:

Sure nah that's why they rule over u and turn u people to gender less dogs, idiotic Simps and weak men via LGBTQ+

Bleep progressive political agendas

I love my Strong conservative moral women and not whores who destroys everything they touch just like that bitch in New Zealand and Ginsburg that progressive cunt thank God she's dead jeezzzz

Lmao, ok

fvcking homophobe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.