Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1600882 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
The polls were off.
No doubt I will find it hard to believe them again.

But in the national popular vote Biden has exceeded 50%.

Currently Biden is at 51.3% while Trump is at 46.9.
And see the pollls below not way off nationally but the state polls were so off. lipsrsealed
But no one is expected to believe the polls since they represent a sample and merely serve as a prediction which, as we know, may or may not come about in the end. Biden never believed them and told people to vote so the prediction is fulfilled.

Its like I predict I'd make my second million in two years time but sit on my ass doing nothing to fulfil the prediction. Sensible people who like me, if any, might look at me with disdain while I wait for a million to fall like into my lap like its manna.

Magas believed they'd win. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
budaatum:

We can call it an election between trump and a mask. The mask won it, the mask won.

Absolute rubbish!

It was Trump against............................................................. The "Democrats",
The Media,
"Big Tech",
Steal By Mail,
Ballot Harvesting,
FBI,
Dominion Glitching Machines and,
Timid Ostrich Repubs and RINOS.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
edi287:

Whatever poll Biden's campaign used was definitely correct. They knew Florida, Texas and Ohio(Sherrod Brown made Biden come campaign in Ohio) was out of play.
Biden's campaign team deserves so much more credit than they are getting. 100 times better than that of Hillary.

Internal polls is where the real deal is, I said it then with Trump campaigning in supposed Republican strongholds showed he was in trouble, Biden despite having the edge was complacent too, he kept campaigning.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
edi287:

Whatever poll Biden's campaign used was definitely correct. They knew Florida, Texas and Ohio(Sherrod Brown made Biden come campaign in Ohio) was out of play.
Biden's campaign team deserves so much more credit than they are getting. 100 times better than that of Hillary.
You are right but they campaigned in Florida.
They did campaign in Georgia and Arizona they were right and they won it.I was even suprised they campaigned in Georgia.Also the Biden campaign did well in focusing on the midwest if the Hillary campaign had focused on the midwest without underestimating Trump America would not be in this mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
budaatum:

But no one is expected to believe the polls since they represent a sample and merely serve as a prediction which, as we know, may or may not come about in the end. Biden never believed them and told people to vote so the prediction is fulfilled.

Its like I predict I'd make my second million in two years time but sit on my ass doing nothing to fulfil the prediction. Sensible people who like me, if any, might look at me with disdain while I wait for a million to fall like into my lap like its manna.

Magas believed they'd win. Lol.
You are right

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pence has been dropped from the header image of Trump-Pence campaign logo. The standard image along with the two new versions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
You are right but they campaigned in Florida.
They did campaign in Georgia and Arizona they were right and they won it.I was even suprised they campaigned in Georgia.Also the Biden campaign did well in focusing on the midwest if the Hillary campaign had focused on the midwest without underestimating Trump America would not be in this mess.
Yep Hillary ran a terrible campaign and refused to listen to Bill who told her to pay attention to Ohio.
Let's not forget the lame tactic of giving Trump so much media coverage hoping he hangs himself...turned out it did the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

I'm busy today.Ill have some time tomorrow.
The attack dog can bare his fangs now.

---On your return, make sure you provide 'The Kraken'---it is now over 2 weeks that Sidney Powell said she will release 'The Kraken'---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
zendi:

Absolute rubbish!

It was Trump against............................................................. The "Democrats",
The Media,
"Big Tech",
Steal By Mail,
Ballot Harvesting,
FBI,
And me and everyone else here who opposed him and the dead people some claim rose from the grave to vote against him.

You got to wonder why, especially in a democracy where you need votes to win.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
sanpipita:

Internal polls is where the real deal is, I said it then with Trump campaigning in supposed Republican strongholds showed he was in trouble, Biden despite having the edge was complacent too, he kept campaigning.
I was shocked they were so confident of flipping Arizona and Georgia.
Dave Wasserman had access to those polls and called all the swing states correctly except for NC.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
feedthenation:
Pence has been dropped from the header image of Trump-Pence campaign logo. The standard image along with the two new versions.
I have not heard anything from Pence since after they lost. Lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
zendi:

Absolute rubbish!

The Media,
"Big Tech",
Steal By Mail,
Ballot Harvesting,
FBI,
Cry some more. Orange Reagan only started making noise about mail in ballots(which funny enough he has used in the past) heavily favored Democrats more than he thought...thats why he appointed De Joy to slow things and hope election day turn out would favor him...we all know how that turned out cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
budaatum:

I have not heard anything from Pence since after they lost. Lol.
Pence will run for 2024 too. Dude is getting prepared.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
edi287:

Pence will run for 2024 too. Dude is getting prepared.
Seriously? That's like Osinbajo running in '23. PDP wil be delighted just as the Democrats would love to run against Pence who's slogan can only be Drag America Into The Swamp Again.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ms O is getting roasted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/newsone/status/1334170160882737159

This seems like as good a time as any to remind people that Candace Owens is a grifting, self-hating con artist who once testified before Congress that white supremacy isn't real.

We have the receipts on this opportunistic fraud.

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
We have the receipts or Candace Owens bizarre history.
newsone.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZooOga:

This seems like as good a time as any to remind people that Candace Owens is a grifting, self-hating con artist who once testified before Congress that white supremacy isn't real.

newsone.com
Poor girl sold her soul for an ounce of gold.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/amp/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
See them ? Misplaced priority as usual grin

Umudikes no dey hear word or see road. Embassy no get visa again for Nigerians - doesn't matter how long you march for him.

budaatum:
Those Umudikeans must be crying now!
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/11/03/nigerians-march-for-trump-give-him-56-approval-rating/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
zendi:

Absolute rubbish!

The Media,
"Big Tech",
Steal By Mail,
Ballot Harvesting,
FBI,
Kraken with their thick bone tentacles
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sole warrior grin

feedthenation:
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

That's a witness saying that.Im not white.
Another witness gives evidence that Dominion Voter Machines had an internet connection.The most secure offline system according to it's owners could be accessed remotely

https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1333826530158342146
This can very easily be checked and confirmed but has anyone bothered? The answer is yes, but I bet since Qnon has not published evidence you'd likely not believe what they say.

DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CATEGORICALLY DENIES FALSE ASSERTIONS ABOUT VOTE SWITCHING AND SOFTWARE ISSUES WITH OUR VOTING SYSTEMS.

Do you sell Ferraris by any chance. I'm in the market for one.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
edi287:

He took the "anti political correctness" thing too far. That was enough to push undecided voters towards Biden.
I mean the idiot was attacking people for wearing masks and calling COVID a hoax in public only to admit it was an issue in private.

Exactly my point,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
ZooOga:

newsone.com

Trump supporters no dey hear word, it's obvious that this woman is the poster child for a grifter.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Trump supporters no dey hear word, it's obvious that this woman is the poster child for a grifter.

Three drivers testified to having transported ballots from Long Island to PA and Wisconsin.
They did several trips.Estimated that on election day they Txed 288k votes.Is it humanely possible 288k absentee in NYC waited for the last day to vote in PA?
Let's beat this dog.I only have an hour.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Why should it be like that? The electoral college makes disenfranchisement of plenty people

Because republicans know that it the state that have the power, they would never reach out to the other other side, but there conservative ridiculous uneducated white men

If there was no electoral college, republicans won't attack gay right? Not abortion.

They know they would lose voters, they would be actively pro sepreation of state and church

I'm the words of the founding fathers whom I can't remember at this juncture", We have given you a republic, if you can keep it."

Worked very well till Obama came to power
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

I'm the words of the founding fathers whom I can't remember at this juncture", We have given you a republic, if you can keep it."

Worked very well till Obama came to power

Lmao, founding fathers that set up a policy 300 fvcking years ago when most countries were running on a monarchy, must have sounded great at that time, not any more. Countries that took the concept up, later dumped it, why? Because it gives certain population more influence than another.

But okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

Three drivers testified to having transported ballots from Long Island to PA and Wisconsin.
They did several trips.Estimated that on election day they Txed 288k votes.Is it humanely possible 288k absentee in NYC waited for the last day to vote in PA?
Let's beat this dog.I only have an hour.

How does this relate with candace owens ? Mr man you need rest. See a doctor.

You need help, I am not going to argue anything with you.

If who you support, isn't alleging fraud in court. That tell us, all His claims outside of the courtroom is bunch of bullshit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, founding fathers that set up a policy 300 fvcking years ago when most countries were running on a monarchy, must have sounded great at that time, not any more. Countries that took the concept up, later dumped it, why? Because it gives certain population more influence than another.

But okay.

Touched a raw nerve here by saying Obama is the cause of this election brouhaha.
I understand , the saint was scandal free
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

How does this relate with candace owens ? Mr man you need rest. See a doctor.

You need help, I am not going to argue anything with you.

If who you support, isn't alleging fraud in court. That tell us, all His claims outside of the courtroom is bunch of bullshit

They estimate they transported 1m Biden votes to Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
They are being threatened.
No fraud here move on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Now, this is really interesting

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Trump has 73m voters who believe the election was a fraud.. The demonrats brought in 3rd world voters like the Chicagoan aka Lucasbabe, sonof lincoln to perpetuate themselves in power.
Biggest noisemaker.
Once Biden concedes I will be graceful to accept mod powers to ban forever liberals who have only brought tears.
Let's wait and see if Biden concedes and admit his 80m votes were prolly less than 60m.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin grin
You made me laugh.

basilico:
Trump has 73m voters who believe the election was a fraud.. The demonrats brought in 3rd world voters like the Chicagoan aka Lucasbabe, sonof lincoln to perpetuate themselves in power.
Biggest noisemaker.
Once Biden concedes I will be graceful to accept mod powers to ban forever liberals who have only brought tears.
Let's wait and see if Biden concedes and admit his 80m votes were prolly less than 60m.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.