Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1612005 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ibime:

I think Trumpanzee is a befitting description of anyone who supports Trump. Last time I checked, they were mostly rednecks so how can it be racist.

I don't go around advertising my credentials unlike those quick to tell us they are data analysts, neither do I play scrabble except at family holidays, but if you must know, I hold a 1st class Bsc in Maths with Economics, a Masters in Applied Mathematical modelling and I am currently a Financial Controller having added an Accounting chartership to the above. None of these qualifications were obtained from Umudike.

If you are that educated, why is your reasoning the level of that 8th grade from Chicago.

I say this because you lie about Trump supporter.You have any data on the percentage by race exit polls who voted for him.
Come-on man You don't chew volumes of books to regurgitate nonsense like that idiot from Chicago
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2020
armyofone:
I ask my friends that same "imagine" question!! Phew! Thank you Jesus! Waiting for dawn!

I believe in the power of prayer now than I ever did because I can't imagine the racist with another four years in office. Not even for me but for the generations of young people of color who will be victimized by these Grand Wizard of KKK with his policies and actions. God is Good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2020
I'm certain its not Bill Barr who said they hadn't found any evidence but perhaps his dead relative who rose from the dead to vote for Biden stopped by on the way to ask what the heck he was doing working for trump or Biden had been paying him as a plant.

What say, magas?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico the perpetual loser in the game of life . Match up every thing you own in your life and multiply it ten times and add your family heirlooms, it is not worth Ten Percent of my portfolio. Born in poverty and you know how you will end up.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2020
budaatum:
I'm certain its not Bill Barr who said they hadn't found any evidence but perhaps his dead relative who rose from the dead to vote for Biden stopped by on the way to ask what the heck he was doing working for trump or Biden had been paying him as a plant.

What say, magas?

This guy in sworn oral testimony declared that he delivered close to 300k filled in ballots across 3 state lines.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1333873636135084034?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1333873636135084034%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F12%2Fdriving-completed-ballots-ny-pennsylvania-decided-speak-update-usps-contract-truck-driver-transferred-288000-fraudulent-ballots-ny-pa-speaks-presser%2F
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2020
armyofone:
I ask my friends that same "imagine" question!! Phew! Thank you Jesus! Waiting for dawn!

I have been saying it here for about a year or two that Trump's suffering from dementia that killed his father Fred in 1999 and he's not fully in tune with reality. This a sick 74 year old and he will probably spend the rest of his miserable life in Alcatraz or some jail in Upstate New York near the Canadian border. People should watch out for Ms Letitia James and Cyrus Vance because those two are going to unseal his indictments and prosecute him and no pardon can absolve him of the crime except if Governor Cuomo pardons him and that one loathes him because he's a fellow New Yorker like Trump the Con Man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
basilico the perpetual loser in the game of life . Match up every thing you own in your life and multiply it ten times and add your family heirlooms, it is not worth Ten Percent of my portfolio. Born in poverty and you know how you will end up.

Same tired argument about your net worth.
List your assets you idiot and blank out the figures.

I'm sure I'll get whatever you list will be found from a simple google search.

I have painted you as an 8th grade level educated nincompoop.And that label will stick on you and your multiple monikers until you go running to mommy's basement while sucking your short thumb.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

Republicans as of my last check have flipped 12 seats.The voters gave Biden more votes than they did to Obama but got rid ofdemocrat house seats. Very twisted logic.

And Joe Biden underperformed Hillary in all but 4 cities in the battleground states that have yet to certify results.
More twisted logic
I am not feeling you bruh.. cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
I am not feeling you bruh.. cheesy

How would you when media is lying .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

You don't get the lede in that case.A black woman progressive was trying to stop a black man from ascending to the pinnacle of the law.Reason is that liberals wanted a progressive instead of a constitutionalist. Think Roe vs Wade and the scales might fall off your eyes.
Political optics.Chaired by Joe Biden

Wtf are you talking about, this is just a goddamn salad of words

You claimed the media downplayed something and I am telling you they didn't, you jumped straight to whataboutism

Dude chill, drink water and relax. Biden is the president and there is nothing you are going to do about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

This guy in sworn oral testimony declared that he delivered close to 300k filled in ballots across 3 state lines.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1333873636135084034?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1333873636135084034%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F12%2Fdriving-completed-ballots-ny-pennsylvania-decided-speak-update-usps-contract-truck-driver-transferred-288000-fraudulent-ballots-ny-pa-speaks-presser%2F
grin grin..make I laugh hold my belle.

This charade will end soon.

Ok so the ballots he transported like Jason statham were all fake ballots for Biden..

I never knew americans could get to this point..trump has failed the intelligent folks in the United States.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I have been saying it here for about a year or two that Trump's suffering from dementia that killed his father Fred in 1999 and he's not fully in tune with reality. This a sick 74 year old and he will probably spend the rest of his miserable life in Alcatraz or some jail in Upstate New York near the Canadian border. People should watch out for Ms Letitia James and Cyrus Vance because those two are going to unseal his indictments and prosecute him and no pardon can absolve him of the crime except if Governor Cuomo pardons him and that one loathes him because he's a fellow New Yorker like Trump the Con Man.

This is a forum for adults with 3 digit IQ levels.
You don't belong here with your IQ of below 70 to be generous to you.Run to mommy and ask her to put a reminder every hour on your Chinese phone of "I will not suck my thumb"
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

Mr man, this is a sworn argument in an hotel

If rudy is so sure of this evidence, take it to court.

Republicans had just an evidence when they impeached Clinton, if this was by anyway true

Trust me they would be arguing there case in court, not in a stupid ass hotel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Mr man, this is a sworn argument in an hotel

If rudy is so sure of this evidence, take it to court.

Republicans had just an evidence when they impeached Clinton, if this was by anyway true

Trust me they would be arguing there case in court, not in a stupid ass hotel

If it's true will you man up and admit they stole the elections for Joe Biden? Will you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Seems barr as had enough.

The White House is a cesspool of criminals, they are the real swamp. Just like buhari and his fight against corruption, meanwhile, he is the king of corruption, trump drain the swamp, meanwhile he is the king of the swamp. CRIMINAL.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

If it's true will you man up and admit they stole the elections for Joe Biden? Will you?

Yeah, they stole it, the same way some idiots believe cancer is caused by windmills

Believe whatever you want

But 81 million Americans picked Biden over Trump. Finito

If you can't live it with it, then peace be unto you

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:
Seems barr as had enough.

The White House is a cesspool of criminals, they are the real swamp. Just like buhari and his fight against corruption, meanwhile, he is the kind of corruption, trump drain the swamp, mean he is the king of the swamp. CRIMINAL.

Trump made a cardinal mistake.He should have transfered the bureaucrats in WH to Chicago on day one.
He thought there were guys in the WH ready to work for the betterment Not realising many were just corrupt bureaucrats out for their own interests and darn resistant to change.

As that idiot Chicagoan MBA with 70 IQ can see, we can hold a discussion without getting into insults.Anyway I'll ignore him, he is a child wearing grown up people's cloths
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

Trump made a cardinal mistake.He should have transfered the bureaucrats in WH to Chicago on day one.
He thought there were guys in the WH ready to work for the betterment Not realising many were just corrupt bureaucrats out for their own interests and darn resistant to change.

As that idiot Chicagoan MBA with 70 IQ can see, we can hold a discussion without getting into insults.Anyway I'll ignore him, he is a child wearing grown up people's cloths

Bla bla, excuses upon excuses

Trump is a dirty motherfucker. I can't wait for that pardon for himself and family

it would happen, not just sure when.

He is probably trying to commit more crimes prior to then, then maybe January 18 he issues one

Criminal.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Yeah, they stole it, the same way some idiots believe cancer is caused by windmills

Believe whatever you want

But 81 million Americans picked Biden over Trump. Finito

If you can't live it with it, then peace be unto you

Ill accept that Biden got more votes than Obama and Hillary if he can also prove that there was no fraud This should be when the case ultimately moves to SC.

What about you.If Trump proves fraud, will you accept that Joe Biden never bothered to campaign because the outcome was predetermined?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Bla bla, excuses upon excuses

Trump is a dirty motherfucker. I can't wait for that pardon for himself and family

it would happen, not just sure when.

He is probably trying to commit more crimes prior to then, then maybe January 18 he issues one

Criminal.

Joe Biden is as clean as.....I forget.Wish that idiot can remind me that phrase but his IQ is limited.

Anyway I'm taking hooks and jabs from him.Ignore what I just wrote.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

Ill accept that Biden got more votes than Obama and Hillary if he can also prove that there was no fraud This should be when the case ultimately moves to SC.

What about you.If Trump proves fraud, will you accept that Joe Biden never bothered to campaign because the outcome was predetermined?

Mr man, the plaintiff is the one with the burden of proof.

If trump could prove yes they did steal it, why not

But the ship as sailed, all bipartisan bodies have said nothing of such happened

If anything happens right now he is the one actually trying to steal

You still have the SCOTUS wet dreams, lmao.

And how did Biden not campaign? Y'all chose to believe he didn't, and we kept telling you it doesn't work that way, way before the election

People that would give Biden already knew themselves far before any campaign.

You are trying to bring the Hillary and Obama talks

How did trump have more votes than Regan? Does that mean he cheated?

No, there is an increase in voter turn out, almost 30 million extra

Did you except the whole 30 million to vote trump, you must be a clown.

Voter turn out in 2016 was 130 million, 2012 was 125 million, 2008 was 130 million

2020 is 162 million, and you expect Biden's vote share to be the same or less than Hillary’s and Obama’s share

You expected trump to have the complete 30 million increase, really!!!

Mr man, I am sure maths was never your strong suit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Ibime:

Why should an IT guy in a tech company explain his actions of sticking a USB drive into a computer? Are you mad? So if an IT guy now fixed a cable, you paranoid Trumpanzees will ask him to explain?

When you are ticking names of your church members as part of your usher work, does anyone ask you to explain your choice of using eleganza or bic pen?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

But the ship as sailed, all bipartisan bodies have said nothing of such happened

And how did Biden not campaign? Y'all chose to believe he didn't, and we kept telling you it doesn't work that way, way before the election

Discovery.Repeat that . discovery.
When a judge grants that based on forensic evidence the discovery phase gives the plaintiff full access to the shenanigans by the defendants.
Only in Nevada so far has a judge ordered Trump campaign to audit the voter equipment. Other cases, judges have thrown the lawsuits.
Today Michigan hearing was by their senate committee, Not before a federal judge who seem hell-bent on preventing lawsuits moving forward.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

You are trying to bring the Hillary and Obama talks

How did trump have more votes than Regan? Does that mean he cheated?

No, there is an increase in voter turn out, almost 30 million extra

Did you except the whole 30 million to vote trump, you must be a clown.

Voter turn out in 2016 was 130 million, 2012 was 125 million, 2008 was 130 million

2020 is 162 million, and you except Biden's vote share to be the same or less than Hillary’s and Obama’s share

You expected trump to have the complete 30 million increase, really!!!

Mr man, I am sure maths was never your strong suit.

Joe Biden only beat Hillary vote tally in four cities located in battleground states. Yes 4 cities only and carried 80m votes.
Explain that in a some understable language.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:58am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

Discovery.Repeat that . discovery.
When a judge grants that based on forensic evidence the discovery phase gives the plaintiff full access to the shenanigans by the defendants.
Only in Nevada so far has a judge ordered Trump campaign to audit the voter equipment. Other cases, judges have thrown the lawsuits.
Today Michigan hearing was by their senate committee, Not before a federal judge who seem hell-bent on preventing lawsuits moving forward.

Lmao, what senate committee? Stop calling that a hearing it's not

That's a gathering of like-minded republicans, nothing more.

First of all why won't the court throw out there cases? They aren't claiming fraud in court, but want the court stop certification

On what basis, doesn't not sound stupid too you?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2020
basilico:

Joe Biden only beat Hillary vote tally in four cities located in battleground states. Yes 4 cities only and carried 80m votes.
Explain that in a some understable language.

Stop saying nonsense you this man

You have been saying this thing since and I keep telling you it's rubbish

he increased his turn out in surbubans, and some other demographics

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Teresa J said it all. Exactly what happened. Now they are crying fraud upandawn like mad people they.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:00am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Stop saying nonsense you this man

You have been saying this thing since and I keep telling you it's rubbish

he increased his turn out in surbubans, and some other demographics

Where is the data
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:02am On Dec 02, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Teresa J said it all. Exactly what happened. Now they are crying fraud upandawn like mad people they.. cheesy

And why does a truck driver swear he transported completed ballots across state lines
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, what senate committee? Stop calling that a hearing it's not

That's a gathering of like-minded republicans, nothing more.

First of all why won't the court throw out there cases? They aren't claiming fraud in court, but want the court stop certification

On what basis, doesn't not sound stupid too you?

I'm sure you know what an oath is.Its usually under the penalty of perjury.
That can land you in jail for 5 years
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Will Barr is going rogue cheesy

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/presidential-pardon-justice-department/index.html?

Just won't be surprised if Trump has been giving pardons in exchange for money, since he came to office its be cash and carry style of governance, they should investigate loans given by his govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:15am On Dec 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin grin..make I laugh hold my belle.

This charade will end soon.

Ok so the ballots he transported like Jason statham were all fake ballots for Biden..

I never knew americans could get to this point..trump has failed the intelligent folks in the United States.

Very comical guess the legal ballots transported themselves but illegal ballots came through by USPS workers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.