Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1706985 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (4186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
basilico:

[s]Your post has been liked by me
Joe Dementia sprained his leg, was in walking boots (an alternative to a plaster cast) which you should wear for 8 weeks.One week later he is placing all his weight on that foot and a day later he removed his face mask to address press while not wearing the boot.
Probably he has cut a pardon deal so he now does not need the walking boot or plaster cast. Just another conspiracy theory[/s].

Check in at a mental hospital you will thank me for it later

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Dummies are better than these cultists. They are sure following the cult leader to his grave. basilico and Ono, keep drinking that Orange Kool Aid filled with cyanide. It's good for your nervous system.

Funny thing is the others like ojomadiba have given up but those two are still here making a mockery of themselves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
feedthenation:

---The lawsuit relating to block the certification of Pennsylvania election results by the GOP---

Not picked that on my feed.
I'll confirm
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Supreme Court just denied Republican effort to block the certification of Pennsylvania election for Biden.
this is getting serious oo...there's some real fight going on.

Trump should be tried after he leaves office jan 20th..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
basilico:

I'll confirm

---It's 9-0 by the SC judges---no dissent---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
One person already said the Supreme Court is deep state

Wawu grin

Trumpeees!!!!! Whoever takes you guys seriously need help, big one.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
basilico:

I'll confirm
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
basilico:

I labelled it a conspiracy theory in the first case.
You guys reason like rat sewers

You are the one reasoning like a rat in the sewer it is written all over your delusional post.Your type will never be able to differentiate between conspiracy theories and facts because 80% of your post are conspiracies erroneously believed to be facts according to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Wawu grin

they say it is run by democrats and so justice can not be upheld... grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Any mistake Biden makes for the next four years would be labelled dementia even though he corrects himself almost immediately, just watch.

this lots are foolish.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Wawu grin

Why am I not surprised they must be disappointed in Amy Covid Barrett and Thomas especially and other Trump appointees I rember loyalhustler always posting about Amy covid Barrett and that she will vote to save Trump.

Lol.
These MAGAts forget that these judges despite being conservatives have personal legacies to protect and must obey and follow the law.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
feedthenation:

---It's 9-0 by the SC judges---no dissent---
I repeat trump and his ilks should be investigated and tried..someone needs to pay for this attack on the democratic system in the states.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Another L for orange okrika Reagan and his supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Why am I not surprised they must be disappointed in Amy Covid Barrett and Thomas especially and other Trump appointees I rember loyalhustler always posting about Amy covid Barrett and that she will vote to save Trump.

Lol.
These MAGAts forget that these judges despite being conservatives have personal legacies to protect and must obey and follow the law.
they assume the supreme Court judges are the likes of mary odili and that bag carrying CJN appointed by buhari..they are all lost..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
basilico:

I'm resigned that Biden may be sworn in.
I'm not sure that he will.
Judges throwing out cases on technicalities instead of requiring offensive and defensive witness.
All 49 cases so far.
You too confused.. Take it easy.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
this is getting serious oo...there's some real fight going on.

Trump should be tried after he leaves office jan 20th..
He's treading towards treason but he's going to pardon himself and his grifter children and associates but the State of New York and District of Manhattan will go after him and his Federal Pardon doesn't cover State charges. The worst of God's creatures on Earth. A 74 year old man with no sense of morality.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
they assume the supreme Court judges are mary odili and that bag carrying CJN appointed by buhari..they are all lost..

Lol this is very funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol this is very funny grin grin grin
grin..yes na..they forget that Americans laden with the responsibility to protect americas democracy will deliver on their duties irrespective of party..

Mumu trump and his followers

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Wawu grin

---what Trump retweeted few hours ago before the denial by the SC---ACB laser eyes---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Funny thing is the others like ojomadiba have given up but those two are still here making a mockery of themselves grin
Thise two are deep cultists with mush for brains. Veterans like Stanech, Obixcel, Anduku and co are in hiding but these two brainless cultists are still showing their stupidity upright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
basilico:

Wait and see.
Evidence is mounting.
Activist judges have refused to hear and analyse any evidence presented.

Conspiracy theory.How come only high ranking Republicans get covid at the most inconvenient time.

Try putting your hands in fire and come back and ask why your hands were burnt. silly

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
He's treading towards treason but he's going to pardon himself and his grifter children and associates but the State of New York and District of Manhattan will go after him and his Federal Pardon doesn't cover State charges. The worst of God's creatures on Earth. A 74 year old man with no sense of morality.

Can a president really pardon himself?

I have a feeling some of these pardons will be looked into remember the DOJ is investing Trump money pardon and all sorts.I believe they will be looked into.That is why the DOJ needs to be independent because they will go after Trump hopefully they do to serve as a lesson to future Trump and GoP enablers that the system still works because if he and his enablers go scot free I will be disappointed in Biden and the democrats and it means other fools like Trump can come in again do worse and go scot free these ones should be used as a lesson and dealt with.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I repeat trump and his ilks should be investigated and tried..someone needs to pay for this attack on the democratic system in the states.

---Trump will sue the Supreme Court next--- grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Wawu grin

This is what I'm waiting for so everyone will become deep state, I nearly asked why they haven't appealed in Pennsylvania, let them play their charade till the last

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:

I'm sure they will on the planet Mars you seem to be living on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/08/us/supreme-court-republican-challenge-pennsylvania-vote.html?

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/08/u-s-supreme-court-turns-down-pennsylvania-challenge-to-election-results/

Have I not stated that I'm resigned to the fact that Beijing Biden might be sworn in.
How many confirmed EC votes for Trump and Biden so far?
Is there any law that says elections must be done and concluded on a specific day every 4 years?
More than a month later and we still have no confirmed winner.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
feedthenation:

---Trump will sue the Supreme Court next--- grin
cheesy...he is a mumu man..him eye go clear soon..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
It feels so nice to see Dr.Fauci in the Biden Health team he just spoke on video as the chief medical advisor on Covid19 as Biden is presenting his health team to the public

Trump and his supporters wanted to fire Fauci but Fauci gets to keep his job and was offered another position join the job.
This is very good Trump and his supporters must be on severe pains right now Trump was fired Fauci was not cheesy
During the campaign building up to the election, Biden said to Trump "Fire Fauci..I will hire him". Biden kept his words just the way he would take America to higher level.. Biden is far more competent than that manchild of a useless racist cult leader.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
basilico:

A starting point is whether Dominion machines were promoted to be strictly offline.
According to their contract in Georgia a wireless GSM modem was included in the architecture of the system.This particular GSM modem is manufactured in China.
A Trump team campaign witness claims they captured data packets being sent out to Europe , and also the returned packet captures.
This thing is big,Let's wait and see.

It's like mental illness is worrying you. I just told you up there Georgia did a HAND RECOUNT and result was confirmed and you are still talking of Dominion.

Like I said, what we are doing here is not discussing logic with Trumpanzees but acknowledging their mental illness.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

BDS will soon be the new thing now

Trumpanzees are irredeemable dummies
Its already happening, Trump create for himself an Army of mindless people

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
wirinet:

Believe me, I have never seen someone so delusional and hysterical in my life. I wonder how they are able to function in everyday life.
Think of cow dungs laced with sativa weed.... The effect is crazycheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
That's a constitutional question that needs to be addressed but Nixon didn't even do that and that was why Ford pardoned Nixon. The Federal crime is minor in trump's sheananigans, watch out for the State of New York who is going to nail him because the Attorney General of New York already said Trump's indictment is ready to be unsealed after Jan 20. That's the one Trump and his children are scared of.
AmazonTopaz:

Can a president really pardon himself?

I have a feeling some of these pardons will be looked into remember the DOJ is investing Trump money pardon and all sorts.I believe they will be looked into.That is why the DOJ needs to be independent because they will go after Trump hopefully they do to serve as a lesson to future Trump and GoP enablers that the system still works because if he and his enablers go scot free I will be disappointed in Biden and the democrats and it means other fools like Trump can come in again do worse and go scot free these ones should be used as a lesson and dealt with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (4186) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.