Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1678643 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Very sad to hear.
Please you and your family should keep following health guidelines and by the grace of God none of you gets the virus and thank goodness a vaccine is on the way.Stay safe

Wish you all well and hope the Biden-Harris admin succeeds
Thanks and will keep doing that and you be safe with your family too. This will soon pass away as it is in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2020
“Our strategy is to lose at the state courts to quickly move our cases to the Supreme Court” grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2020
basilico:

Which one.Texas?

Wake up zombie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Supreme Court just denied Republican effort to block the certification of Pennsylvania election for Biden.
Same supreme court....supposed saviour of Trump and his Umudike Trumpeters... I don laugh tire bruh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Funny thing is the others like ojomadiba have given up but those two are still here making a mockery of themselves grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Check in at a mental hospital you will thank me for it later
He's just practising his conspiracy theory skill cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Been saying that for couple weeks that basilico and ono are suffering from mental illness. It's nothing new because there's no way to explain their lunacy except call it what it is.
I know best meds they can ingest to help their psychosis.. I mentioned those meds.. I was banned by NL bots for one week... I won't mention again. I don't want to be missing in action cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
I know best meds they can ingest to help their psychosis.. I mentioned those meds.. I was banned by NL bots for one week... I won't mention again. I don't want to be missing in action cheesy
I don't know if any medication can help basilico and ono. Those two guys are irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
He's just practising his conspiracy theory skill cheesy

Dunderheads Where did I say I will keep away so you can cancel me?
The dam is breaking, Louisiana joins Texas.SC dismissed a suit but when more states join, there will be a non partisan fact based hearing.And Joe Biden might not be sworn in.

Millions of Louisiana citizens, and tens of millions of our fellow citizens in the country, have deep concerns regarding the conduct of the 2020 federal elections. Deeply rooted in these concerns is the fact that some states appear to have conducted their elections with a disregard to the U.S. Constitution. Furthermore, many Louisianans have become more frustrated as some in media and the political class try to sidestep legitimate issues for the sake of expediency

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/texas-sues-georgia-michigan-pennsylvania-and-wisconsin-supreme-court-over-election
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That's possible but Biden has a lot to deal with and so will be the Senate and the House of Representatives. You can't believe how bad the economy of US is. The worst in over one hundred years plus the second wave of Trumpvirus is worse than the first wave. Real scary out here. Can you believe I even wear facemask in my own house and so is my wife and Jnr. It's really bad and people are dying in thousands daily and the Pig in the Oval Office has given up.
That Covid shit is bad. A close guy just got hit with it last night. He's got family he goes home to every night. I keep praying for them. Could you believe this Trump Covid has been in US around December '19?... Trump downplayed this shit. Bad! sad

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:57am On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't know if any medication can help basilico and ono. Those two guys are irredeemable.
Trust me, those meds will reset their brains to that of a baby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

Dont mind all this small men

Umudike Republican are not fun to involve with

You need to be on Parler, Its so much fun. Just mention Biden and see how they come for you.

That's where I make troubles now. grin grin grin You can make loads of enemies with just one post grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2020
PDPGuy:
“Our strategy is to lose at the state courts to quickly move our cases to the Supreme Court” grin
DOA strategy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Trump and allies are now 1-51 shocked grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:26am On Dec 09, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
That Covid shit is bad. A close guy just got hit with it last night. He's got family he goes home to every night. I keep praying for them. Could you believe this Trump Covid has been in US around December '19?... Trump downplayed this shit. Bad! sad
One guy I knew here in Chicago casually just died few days of Trumpvirus and the funny thing is that the guy has no wife and children in US. People told me he has his family in Nigeria and now his friends are planning his funeral. This thing is very bad and deadly and people should be very careful. Chief Harry Akande just died of virus in Nigeria few days ago and he was a well beloved figure in Chicagoland and a dear friend of my Dad and what I am hearing is that he contacted the virus and was taken to hospital in Lagos Island and just died all of a sudden. People should wear facemask all the time and keep a safe distance. Hopefully, the worst days are over.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:30am On Dec 09, 2020
PDPGuy:
Trump and allies are now 1-51 shocked grin grin grin grin
In my Baseball lingo, anyone batting 1 out 51 will be cut or sent to the minor league immediately. Only Trump and his brain dead lovers can win 1 case out of 51 and still thing they are on their way to the Hall of Fame. After the ruling of POTUS, the Trump servile dog lawyers still think they still have a case. So sad some people have no medulla left in their cranium.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:32am On Dec 09, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dont mind all this small men

Umudike Republican are not fun to involve with

You need to be on Parler, Its so much fun. Just mention Biden and see how they come for you.

That's where I make troubles now. grin grin grin You can make loads of enemies with just one post grin grin grin
I was there few weeks ago for all of one day and couldn't stomach those uneducated Nazis and Klans. How can you stand those brainless foools.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I was there few weeks ago for all of one day and couldn't stomach those uneducated Nazis and Klans. How can you stand those brainless foools.

I use them for entertainment

They are more stupid than the ones here, so its much more fun to me when I just want to laugh out.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:44am On Dec 09, 2020
basilico:

Deeply rooted in these concerns is the fact that some states appear to have conducted their elections with a disregard to the U.S. Constitution.
Did you miss this bit basilivo?

The power for the conduct of federal elections is held by the State Legislatures in each state.

Now see the lie that follows immediately after it, but note the word "attempted", which implies they did not succeed:

In states like Pennsylvania, the judicial branch attempted to seize control of these duties and obligations and to set their own rules.

Do you understand it means the Judiciary branch attempted to set the rules by which Pennsylvania held its federal elections but failed to set the rules and the legislature that was meant to set the rules did set the rules which this motion is now trying to claim is unconstitutional because the legislature set the rules that the Judiciary branch failed in their attempt to set, lol.

Or, perhaps you might want to show us where the Constitution states how individual states shall conduct their elections please, which if it exists and is upheld by the Judiciary branch, be it state judiciary or Scotus, would mean the judiciary sets the rules, albeit according to the constitution, which would mean the legislature would not be setting the rules contrary to the intent of this motion which is to ensure the legislature sets the rules that they already set and that the judiciary branch failed in their attempt to set.

One must laugh at how you and your magalots twist yourselves up in your knickers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2020
As of today, Dec 8, 2020, 49 US states certified their presidential elections.

West Virginia is set to certify tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 09, 2020
What you are hearing is PA Supreme Court. The case was not totally dismissed! The emergency injunctive relief was....

Just twelve hours after it was filed, the US Supreme Court has officially put Texas's lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin on the docket, meaning the case will be heard.

This PA case was denied because much of what was in it was also in the larger case that Texas and 10+ other states filed. So instead of wasting time on the smaller case the larger case will be heard.

The case was put on the Docket at the United States Supreme Court, where Texas will sue a number of states for conducting "Constitutionality Unlawful Elections", and corrupting a Federal Election.

Again, they are not going to rule on the injunction. The case is still pending. In a nut shell, Texas and other states have suits filed against the five problem states. We are better then good.

All these cases are meant to keep YOU, the voters in a state of confusion. Look at the bigger picture, we want a bigger and bolder case, Using entire states holds up better ...And ten other states are joining Texas. The fraud in PA MI WI AZ affects ALL US citizens.

And to clear the air...

We do not want Martial law. If anything, ..insurrection act needs to come forth first!

And....

Thank God that Ted Cruz is in this fight helping President Trump and his TEAM. Rudy will be back soon.

Ladies and gentlemen relax, get the popcorn ready, and get your favorite drinks lined up. You will see the art of the deal by our President and his team, Sidney Powell and Texas. At their best fighting for the American people.

Welcome to follow me �
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:44am On Dec 09, 2020
So, there has been some argument as to whether Georgia should register new voters for the January runoffs..

Some are saying that what Stacey Abrams did was illegal because her organization helped to register new voters for the runoffs, allegedly breaching Georgia law.

However, the issue is not that simple. Did some research and came up with the particular clause of the Georgia law that deals with eligibility to vote in general elections (and runoffs).
The phrase “entitled to vote” could also refer to individuals 18 and older who meet the requirements to register to vote.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 09, 2020
After Democrats sued the life out of Texas

Now it's our turn

We must follow the constitution and inteprete it as federalist and originalist

5-4_____except john Roberts

After what dey did to kavanaugh, and judge Clarence; Rape allegations

Alito the religious fanatic

Berett a pro life conservative woman, and very originalistic

Neil gorsuch trumpereter and federalist

Kamala mocked my kavanaugh

Remember 4-4 ruling during Ginsburg death which allow Pennsylvania to modify election law by their state supreme court because of corona

Now amy Barrett will side with true federalism

Constitutional process outweighs every state law process

Remember Roe vs Wade how legalization of abortion came into been overturning several states laws anti abortion , restrictions and regulations

My President I salute

No progressive will pack our supreme court with radical leftist judges ___NEVER

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2020
States vs States

We must follow d constitution

Louisiana joins Texas

Louisana baby

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Dapcity007:
After Democrats sued the life out of Texas

Now it's our turn

We must follow the constitution and inteprete it as federalist and originalist

5-4_____except john Roberts

After what dey did to kavanaugh, and judge Clarence; Rape allegations

Alito the religious fanatic

Berett a pro life conservative woman, and very originalistic

Neil gorsuch trumpereter and federalist

Kamala mocked my kavanaugh

Remember 4-4 ruling during Ginsburg death which allow Pennsylvania to modify election law by their state supreme court because of corona

Now amy Barrett will side with true federalism

Constitutional process outweighs every state law process

Remember Roe vs Wade how legalization of abortion came into been overturning several states laws anti abortion , restrictions and regulations

My President I salute

No progressive will pack our supreme court with radical leftist judges ___NEVER
6 more days...the tears will be glorious!!! No one is in the mood to entertain your conspiracy theories anymore.
Trump lost to a sleepy guy in a basement. He needs to eat that L grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2020
edi287:

6 more days...the tears will be glorious!!! No one is in the mood to entertain your conspiracy theories anymore.
Trump lost to a sleepy guy in a basement. He needs to eat that L grin grin

Remember we still have legislative action to prevent electoral vote certification

Scotus judges are originalist and federalist =conservatives
Liberal judges are 3__sided with john Roberts

Most dismissal of trump strongest cases was based on MOOT

Now election laws are checked to meet d standard of the constitution

Jan 20th is trump last day of defense according to the constitution
The day may be biden will b officially confirmed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Alabama and may be Arkansas will join texas and Louisiana

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2020
budaatum:

I can feel for you. And I admire your honesty at accepting the inevitable though I still wonder how you'd think a President who lost 300k Americans could possibly be reelected with that many vacant seats at the dinner tables in voters homes.

Do you think you can educate basilico please. It would be very appreciated. The way he's going, he'll vote for bubu's third term!
Don't worry guys we will be back for all the criticism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
That Ali guy is crazy...he is definition of original wacko.. cheesy
All Trump supporters are cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Dems must respond

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Even leftist progressive wikipedia knows the importance of constitutional interpretation of electoral laws from SCOTUS

Conservatives(originalist/federalist) vs. Liberal/progressives

5 -4(with john Roberts)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by demmymoney(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2020
What you are hearing is PA Supreme Court. The case was not totally dismissed! The emergency injunctive relief was....

Just twelve hours after it was filed, the US Supreme Court has officially put Texas's lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin on the docket, meaning the case will be heard.

This PA case was denied because much of what was in it was also in the larger case that Texas and 10+ other states filed. So instead of wasting time on the smaller case the larger case will be heard.

The case was put on the Docket at the United States Supreme Court, where Texas will sue a number of states for conducting "Constitutionality Unlawful Elections", and corrupting a Federal Election.

Again, they are not going to rule on the injunction. The case is still pending. In a nut shell, Texas and other states have suits filed against the five problem states. We are better then good.

All these cases are meant to keep YOU, the voters in a state of confusion. Look at the bigger picture, we want a bigger and bolder case, Using entire states holds up better ...And ten other states are joining Texas. The fraud in PA MI WI AZ affects ALL US citizens.

And to clear the air...

We do not want Martial law. If anything, ..insurrection act needs to come forth first!

And....

Thank God that Ted Cruz is in this fight helping President Trump and his TEAM. Rudy will be back soon.

Ladies and gentlemen relax, get the popcorn ready, and get your favorite drinks lined up. You will see the art of the deal by our President and his team, Sidney Powell and Texas. At their best fighting for the American people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.