Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1701928 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
edi287:

Biden's DOJ will seriously deal with that guy. In fact I think he'll let NY deal with the orange mongrel.
He better really be praying the world ends before Jan 20th

That is what I want not just NY the DOJ and other states where he has issues even Scotland
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I am not even angry at the Feds looking at his taxes even though it's political. No one wants IRS on his rear and my wife and I went through it and it took us four years to clean the mess up but I tell you, those guys are very scary to deal with. We will see how it goes but that's just to tell you that every American should be very happy the Orange Pig didn't win his reelection. That Racist Pig would have turn America to the Germany of late 20s and early 30s.

I could not have said it better thank God he lost.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Like I said earlier that ono guy needs serious deliverance.

Biden and his family will go to jail for what exactly? undecided
What a dunce
ono needs pyschiatric help. The guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Very likely but why can't Biden look for someone in the DOJ to run it.
Why Jones he is a politician he will come and tell us that it is because he is his long time friend and trust him.blah blah anyway it is his choice.Hopefully he goes after Trump because many people voted Biden to see Trump dealt with Trump is looking for dirt on Hunter Biden so no mercy for Trump and his family.If Biden pardons these people in this administration and looks the other way then him and the democrats are FOOLS if they think the GOP will do same for them or turn the other cheek like the dems usually do.
I mean he is more of an Attorney than Politician tbh. It will be difficult to confirm Sally Yates.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
ono needs pyschiatric help. The guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Him and basilico I wonder who is in need of medical attention more.

The thought that these people are adults sickens me embarassed : embarassed not just them majority of Trump supporters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Him and basilico I wonder who is in need of medical attention more.

The thought that these people are adults sickens me embarassed : embarassed not just them majority of Trump supporters
Both of them are sickos.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
edi287:

I mean he is more of an Attorney than Politician tbh. It will be difficult to confirm Sally Yates.

Yates is out if you ask me.
I know he is an attorney but he was once a senator and somethings could be misread eapecially if they look into the Trump administrations corruption that is when people will start seeing it from that angle Trump supporters and could be read as a witchunt.
Someone in the DOJ should run it.But Jones is a good pick too
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Both of them are sickos.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Donald Trump's Amerikka

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
I hope Biden returns the favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
I hope Biden returns the favour
He's a man of class unlike the worthless Orange Pig. America will unite once these subhuman mongrel is out of our National discuss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Donald Trump's Amerikka
Not anymore. That's the best thing we all did collectively for America. The Hitler of America is gone from our National discuss forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
He's a man of class unlike the worthless Orange Pig. America will unite once these subhuman mongrel is out of our National discuss.

I agree but he should not let it slide and allow the DOJ do their own investigation on the Trump administration.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I agree but he should not let it slide and allow the DOJ do their own investigation on the Trump administration.
Once Trump pardons himself, there's nothing President Biden can do but Trump will meet his nemesis from Ms Letitia James the Attorney General of New York. That's the one Trump and his family are really scared of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yates is out if you ask me.
I know he is an attorney but he was once a senator and somethings could be misread eapecially if they look into the Trump administrations corruption that is when people will start seeing it from that angle Trump supporters and could be read as a witchunt.
Someone in the DOJ should run it.But Jones is a good pick too
Hmmm you make a great point. But we all know that isn't going to happen.
Let him pick Jones and be done with it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2020
PDPGuy:
The top 3 contenders for Biden’s AG position are:
Doug Jones, Sally Yates, and Judge Merrick Garland

I think merrick should do after he was denied a seat at the Supreme court in almost a year before Election day

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2020
BREAKING

All 50 states and D.C. have certified their presidential election results

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2020
PDPGuy:
BREAKING

All 50 states and D.C. have certified their presidential election results
Some idiotic Attorney Generals are still hoping for a manna that ain't coming from heaven. My President in waiting, Joseph Biden. God bless him and his team and God bless America and Americans.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2020
edi287:

Hmmm you make a great point. But we all know that isn't going to happen.
Let him pick Jones and be done with it.
Any of those three will be a very good pick. I do not have a preference considering the inept buffoon that we have as Attorney General now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2020
See olodo president...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Some idiotic Attorney Generals are still hoping for a manna that ain't coming from heaven. My President in waiting, Joseph Biden. God bless him and his team and God bless America and Americans.

After Supreme Court throws out the Texas Suit, Trump will ratchet pressure on Congressmen not to accept the electoral votes. This of course will fail as they don't have the numbers, but it will highlight which Senators are scared of Trumpanzees and are willing to cause a brouhaha just to play to their base.

Trump has almost finished America.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2020
See as the Judge politely dismissed Sidney Powell's lawsuit as "finding favour in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo but is not a substitute for earnest pleading"

In his mind, you can translate that to mean "just because batshït crazy people like basilico and ono find these conspiracy theories appealing, does not mean you can bring this nonsense to my court"

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Ibime:
See as the Judge politely dismissed Sidney Powell's lawsuit as "finding favour in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo but is not a substitute for earnest pleading"

In his mind, you can translate that to mean "just because batshït crazy people like basilico and ono find these conspiracy theories appealing, does not mean you can bring this nonsense to my court"

Chai!! The smack down was polite but devastating grin

Trump and allies are now 1-51 in post-election cases grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2020
Ibime:

After Supreme Court throws out the Texas Suit, Trump will ratchet pressure on Congressmen not to accept the electoral votes. This of course will fail as they don't have the numbers, but it will highlight which Senators are scared of Trumpanzees and are willing to cause a brouhaha just to play to their base.

My guy, the Texas AG is just doing eye service. He wants a pardon from Trump because he has been under FBI investigation since 2015, and has been indicted by the Feds.

The frivolous lawsuit is just a roundabout way of him doing a quid pro quo with Trump, without the appearance of corruption

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:16am On Dec 10, 2020
The US Supreme Court will likely issue a ruling on the Texas suit, at the earliest, by Friday or Saturday
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:40am On Dec 10, 2020
$417 million has already been spent in the Georgia senate runoff races shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 1:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Fun fact: The Democrats’ 5-seat majority in the new US House of Reps will be the smallest Democratic Congressional majority since 1893

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Ibime:

Spot on Buddy, he's trying to do that now starting from Republican Sen Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and like you rightly said, it will fail. Trump is a pathetic serial loser. A shameless buffoon who is losing the little left of his charred brain.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:14am On Dec 10, 2020
PDPGuy:
The US Supreme Court will likely issue a ruling on the Texas suit, at the earliest, by Friday or Saturday
PDPGuy, I can bet you a $ to donut that the SCOTUS will not take the case. These Republicons are truly anti democratic and this might lead them to be a permanent minority party for a generation or two. Never seen a whole party becomes a stooge of a lunatic man that behaves like a deranged and spoiled seven year old.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 4:55am On Dec 10, 2020
bayelsaowei:
See olodo president...

See finishing shocked Trump is really dull...plus his followers cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2020
I’ve come to a realization: the reason why most Republican members of Congress are supporting Trump’s stubbornness is that Trump currently has a 89% favorability rating amongst Republicans.

They’re deeply scared of being abandoned by Trump voters or being primaried by a Trumpian candidate in 2022.

Once this dust settles, most of these Republicans would turn to chameleons to later claim that their support of these frivolous lawsuits was done in the name of “ensuring that the voting systems in the country are fool-proof”. They will make this pivot in order to deceive gullible independents to think that they (Trumpian Republicans) are rational people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2020
"To safeguard public legitimacy at this unprecedented moment and restore public trust in the presidential election, this Court should extend the December 14, 2020 deadline for Defendant States' certification of presidential electors to allow these investigations to be completed," he wrote.
"Should one of the two leading candidates receive an absolute majority of the presidential electors' votes to be cast on December 14, this would finalize the selection of our President. The only date that is mandated under the Constitution, however, is January 20, 2021."

Definitely not about any mythical “fraud” or “irregularities”.

Besides, the TX AG should have brought the suit BEFORE a single vote was cast in the election, if he was truly concerned that the 4 swing states were effectively disenfranchising the other 46 states and DC.

You can’t simply wait to find out the results in those states before deciding to bring such a suit before the Court.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.