Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1620011 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
The Nazis, Klans, Skinheads and the jack booted thugs also known as RepubliKKKans are showing their true color in DC. In a country of almost 350 million people, there's no way we won't have our share of bottom feeders led by the vile unrepentant racist Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
raumdeuter:
Mitch could not even wait for Trumps dead body to be cold before burying him
Trump will know his real friends on January 21

As I said there will be twists and turns.Many RINOs ride on Trump to win.They are backstabbing him.Cant tell how many Trump supporters are in DC but this could bring CW2.Afterall the Dems cheat, no one gets indicted.
There is a character who brought all this up.
He might be strung up like Mussolini.

Do you hear the people sing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q82twrdr0U
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
raumdeuter:
Boehner: "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends," he said, according to The Stanford Daily, a student-run paper. "I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a biiitch in my life(Ted Cruz)."

This statement is even more appropriate after this Ted Cruz speech

What a bag of shit he is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Buddy, who is your choice for the AG ?. Biden has appointed more Blacks and Hispanics to positions of power more than any American President in History and more so than Obama.

Doug Jones for his civil right records, ain't about the diverse thing man, for an election won on the back of black folks, the least he can do is to give a AG not reputable to be friend of the law enforcement.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
basilico:

As I said there will be twists and turns.Many RINOs ride on Trump to win.They are backstabbing him.Cant tell how many Trump supporters are in DC but this could bring CW2.Afterall the Dems cheat, no one gets indicted.

you are just trolling at this point. He is a troll everyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

you are just trolling at this point. He is a troll everyone
He's not only a troll, he's mentally ill and needs pyschiatric assistance. That's why I don't engage the loser.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
He's not only a troll, he's mentally ill and needs pyschiatric assistance. That's why I don't engage the loser.

Democrats Amen and Awomen.
mentally ill should be womentally I'll.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
basilico:

Do you hear the people sing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q82twrdr0U
Those RINos in the senate should have impeached him way back. I bet they regret not doing just that. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kophschmerzen:

Doug Jones for his civil right records, ain't about the diverse thing man, for an election won on the back of black folks, the least he can do is to give a AG not reputable to be friend of the law enforcement.
Where did you get that from. Like I said, there's no President in American history that has been generous to Blacks more than Biden. Blacks are very big part of Biden's victory but Americans of all colors and genders are part of his victory too. This thing will work itself out and I believe Garland is a good choice just like Doug or Yates could have been.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hardeycute(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump really dealing with America. This is the consequence you face when you elect a foolish person into power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Obrigardo:
I can't believe it, Mitch is burning trump on the Senate floor right now. Wow grin grin shocked

---Finally MoscowMitch doesn't need Trump anymore---Trump has outlived his usefulness---
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Good question that I just asked my sidekick. A President should be for all people not just for the Black people and I am a very proud life long Democrat.

President should be president for everyone and everybody not for black or brown or white people alone

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kophschmerzen:

What do you mean by "reputable to be friend of the law enforcement"?..so you do not like the Law enforcement agencies?.If so,that means you are also talking in the way of Trump..Trump does not believe in law and order and believes law enforcement are after him
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
happney65:

President should be president for everyone and everybody not for black or brown or white people alone
Thank you. Black Americans are just about 13% of the population and without fair minded Whites and Hispanics, Biden would have lost to Trump in a landslide. I have been voting Democratic since I was 18 and I am proud of my progressiveness but you don't want to become what you detested in Trump hence Americans will turn against you in a second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
hardeycute:
Trump really dealing with America. This is the consequence you face when you elect a foolish person into power

Actually Trump come rain or sun he will carry millions of fans.. I expected him to keep calm and wait for another 4 year's
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2021

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
LordReed:
The GOP right now

[img]https://media1./images/cb2badd24eefb00cd56f2e41f48cb3af/tenor.gif?itemid=17308391[/img]
Trump and his racist pals throwing tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
marvin906:

Actually Trump come rain or sun he will carry millions of fans.. I expected him to keep calm and wait for another 4 year's
Trump will probably be in prison four years from now if he's alive. You don't know the legal fights that is awaiting him after his immunity as President expires on Jan 20.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
happney65:

Black Men and women are already at the top echelon of Biden's administration.. Biden might even do just a term with a black woman taking over from him.. so I dont undersyand what you mean by taking black people for granted?
Criminal,police reform and the economy and others that is what concerns black voters and made them to vote him beyond the appointments these are policies they wanna see
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump will probably be in prison four years from now if he's alive. You don't know the legal fights that is awaiting him after his immunity as President expires on Jan 20.

I might not like him..
But what I know he's not going to jail...
Law suits yes but jail hard to see
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
marvin906:

His fans are stupid and will leave him after he is dealt with and Trump will never smell the office of the presidency again what his supportets are doing just made sure of that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
marvin906:

I might not like him..
Go and tell that to Ms Letitia James and Mr Cyrus Vance. No one is above the law in the United States of America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

His fans are stupid and will leave him after he is dealt with and Trump will never smell the office of the presidency again what his supportets are doing just made sure of that.

Leave sentiments aside and look at your TV...
And honestly tell me that these supporters will leave him..
They won't Trump will come back 4 years from now and still hold on to millions
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Go and tell that to Ms Letitia James and Mr Cyrus Vance. No one is above the law in the United States of America.

Oga Hold my words against me..
He's not going to jail..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump supporters are in sancturary hall..
They have breached the capitol hill shocked shocked shocked

Somebody tell me Trump is not going to prison Trump is currently tweeting against Mike Pence ..
Omo I wanna watch this cheesy next time Americans will never elect a demagogue
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
marvin906:

I might not like him..

I too want to see him in jail but I am sure security concerns will not allow it to be possible. The man has too much classified information to be in such a position. The worst that will happen is probably house arrest, like they did with Manafort.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
marvin906:

Leave sentiments aside and look at your TV...
And honestly tell me that these supporters will leave him..
They won't Trump will come back 4 years from now and still hold on to millions
Do you think these Nazis and Skinheads represents a country of 350 million people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
They don enter capitol hill..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Do you think these Nazis and Skinheads represents a country of 350 million people.

Was it 350 million people thar voted
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Just look at what is happening. They have actually breached the doors and are now inside the Capitol building.

This is extremely dangerous. But Police no dey anywhere. Where are those nameless and unmarked Officers that showed up during BLM marches?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Trump supporters are in sancturary hall..
They have breached the capitol hill shocked shocked shocked

Somebody tell me Trump is not going to prison Trump is currently tweeting against Mike Pence ..
Omo I wanna watch this cheesy next time Americans will never elect a demagogue
I saw a magat with a Confederate flag. Dunces grin

One of Trump's legacies.

I am glad Antifa has so far stayed away. The magats dunces can continue pissing in the air.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.