Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1619813 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

California will turn RED
Compare the presidential elections results at both states over the last 2 or 3 cycles and tell me which one is close to flipping.
I mean Cruz barely managed to beat Beto 2 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

Like the sweet book of Ecclesiastes says
There's is a time for everything under the sun

Rejoice now Ye Leftist
Conservatives are coming for Ya

I hope you now know your time just ended?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ruffians and Barbarians!!

Their own Game of Thrones!

Obrigardo:

The cop has been placed on leave. Another sad story is the Sicknick guy they smashed his head with a fire extinguisher. The cop was a trump supporter, and he got killed by trump supporters.
Watch and see how they acted
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Just In..Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski calls on President Trump to resign, questions her future as a Republican

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
And Lehigh University on Friday revoked an honorary degree it awarded to Donald Trump in 1988.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
And Twitter removes the accounts of Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell and other high-profile supporters of President Trump that promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Another roundup.
Rename thread to Election Sedition and Treason Fallout 2021...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
happney65:
Just In..Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski calls on President Trump to resign, questions her future as a Republican
This woman might end up becoming an independent and caucausing with democrats they have been saying it on twitter.She is not as conservative as Mitt Romney.

The publication of this report is not a coincidence she may be considering leaving the party I read that in 2010 in Alaska she lost the republican primary for senate she still campaigned as a write in candidate and won the GOP candidate by 4% points even in this report she said she considered leaving in 2010.Alaska now has rank choice voting she won't even need to be in the GOP to win in 2022 her father was a former governor.Joe Biden and that independent although they did not win Alaska had high votes from there for a democrat and independent Trump won the state by 10% the lowest for a republican in years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lindsey Graham was harrassed by MAGA fools at the airport they cursed him and used vulger words on him.This is very good let these mad people eat up the GOP they deserve it they allowed Trump lie to these lunatics for years did not step in to stop it they fed them lies for political gains these are now their supporters deplorable people shame on them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Look at how Trump mocked Cruz's wife even insulted his father yet the man wanted to capitalize on his deplorable supporters to win in 2024 all because of selfish interest he stood with Trump how will a man support a man that insulted his wife as a wife I will feel offended.Unfortunately for him he has ruined his chances and there are calls for his resignation publisher or so I can't get the right term to use that wanted to publish Josh Hawley's stupid book has said they will not anymore because of what happened these two men have ruined their political careers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trump's mother knew her son.
His niece and sister have said this too what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Activist001:

Nah, it's payback time.
What payback from Umudikean who have no passport.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

This woman might end up becoming an independent and caucausing with democrats they have been saying it on twitter.She is not as conservative as Mitt Romney.

The publication of this report is not a coincidence she may be considering leaving the party I read that in 2010 in Alaska she lost the republican primary for senate she still campaigned as a write in candidate and won the GOP candidate by 4% points even in this report she said she considered leaving in 2010.Alaska now has rank choice voting she won't even need to be in the GOP to win in 2022 her father was a former governor.Joe Biden and that independent although they did not win Alaska had high votes from there for a democrat and independent Trump won the state by 10% the lowest for a republican in years.

That will be nice if she caucuses with the Dems..Anyway,everything isn't surprising.The GOP brought the demon on themselves and so therefore they deserve everything and anything that happens to them..For those of us that know who Trump is,We are not surprised he will scatter everything just like he did his businesses

Dems should work on Ted cruz seat and Beto should try run against the idiot in 2022..The house has fallen completely and they so deserve everything they are experiencing..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
JESHAL:

California will turn RED

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Look at how Trump mocked Cruz's wife even insulted his father yet the man wanted to capitalize on his deplorable supporters to win in 2024 all because of selfish interest he stood with Trump how will a man support a man that insulted his wife as a wife I will feel offended.Unfortunately for him he has ruined his chances and there are calls for his resignation publisher or so I can't get the right term to use that wanted to publish Josh Hawley's stupid book has said they will not anymore because of what happened these two men have ruined their political careers

Trump even lied that Ted Cruz father was involved in JFK assassination.

Ted Cruz is the most despicable slimeball in US politics, even worse than Trump.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
So today I read about failed coups and the ripple effects. I never knew that Hitler once had a failed coup, he once tried a coup that failed heavily, like trumps. He was laughed at. Within 10 years he became a dictator. Same as Hugo Chavez planned a coup, it failed. Within 10 years he became a dictator

If Trump isn't impeached and prosecuted accordingly, it would send a signal to fascists like Hawley, mike Flynn, ted Cruz, Don Jnr and trump himself, that the can plan an insurrection and nothing would happen

Trump must be used to set a precedent, it must be made clear, that now or in the future, no person can lead an insurrection against the U.S government without repercussions.

Just my own little take

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
happney65:

That will be nice if she caucuses with the Dems..Anyway,everything isn't surprising.The GOP brought the demon on themselves and so therefore they deserve everything and anything that happens to them..For those of us that know who Trump is,We are not surprised he will scatter everything just like he did his businesses

Dems should work on Ted cruz seat and Beto should try run against the idiot in 2022..The house has fallen completely and they so deserve everything they are experiencing..
I agree with you
Ted cruz seat is open in 2024 not 2022.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:

Trump even lied that Ted Cruz father was involved in JFK assassination.

Ted Cruz is the most despicable slimeball in US politics, even worse than Trump.

Very shameful of him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I agree with you
Ted cruz seat is open in 2024 not 2022.

Okay thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2021
happney65:
And Lehigh University on Friday revoked an honorary degree it awarded to Donald Trump in 1988.
The shame keeps mounting. WagawWaga1WGa -
"Where we go one we go all"

Abi what's that stupid nonsense those Q magats use to recite grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lindsey Graham was harrassed by MAGA fools at the airport they cursed him and used vulger words on him.This is very good let these mad people eat up the GOP they deserve it they allowed Trump lie to these lunatics for years did not step in to stop it they fed them lies for political gains these are now their supporters deplorable people shame on them
If he had given Trump the middle finger months ago, the magats would not have harassed him the way they did at the airpott, but he had his head stuck in Trump's a55 for too long. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2021
PDPGuy:
It has happened
Where will she get that from. If they sell her plus Trump, they still won't be able to come up with such amount. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2021
BREAKING

Twitter has PERMANENTLY suspended Trump’s account

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Twitter suspends Trump's account permanently..
Good riddance to bad rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2021
salford1:

Where will she get that from. If they sell her plus Trump, they still won't be able to come up with such amount. grin

The Kraken will provide.Do not doubt the kraken.The kraken will provide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2021
PDPGuy:
BREAKING

Twitter has PERMANENTLY suspended Trump’s account
Long overdue cheesy

We can now have sanity on Twitter cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Ibime:

Jack Dorsey made Trump and Jack Dorsey will finish Trump by sending him to the backwater of Parler.

See the way the guy was so quiet, softly giving one-word answers when Ted Cruz was shouting and trying to bully him in Senate hearing as to why he constantly fact-checks Trump. Na that day my respect for Dorsey increase. Cruz no know say shoe get size.

My nigga.

Like I said. My nigga.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 1:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Omo...this is wild!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Ibime:

Like I said. My nigga.

Twitter impeached trump.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Hold on though! What about all his past tweets, we still have access to them right?

We'd need it as evidence against his magas here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.