Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606842 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
salford1:

[s]She was shot by a white secret service officer for breaking into the capito[/s]l.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
salford1:
In other news:
Very important that every single one of these wackos do Federal prison time. Anyone still trying to appease the sensibilities of these nutjobs is not ready to work. Law and order Drumpf kuku said.

Well it don't get more Law and order than this

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Black lives matter hero

1. George Floyd, a career criminal whose violence against women is far worse than anything Harvey Weinstein did, died while lying to police and resisting arrest. He overdosed.

2. Jacob Blake, because of a domestic violence complaint. He ignored police commands and grabbed a knife. Police shot him, and prosecutors found no reason to charge them.

3. Breonna Taylor, arguably the most sensational case, turns out to have been deeply involved in her boyfriend’s drug operation. Her boyfriend opened fire before the police shot back.

What do they have in common ( crime)

The heros of black people are all criminals

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2021
A40:
Very important that every single one of these wackos do Federal prison time. Anyone still trying to appease the sensibilities of these nutjobs is not ready to work. Law and order Drumpf kuku said.

Well it don't get more Law and order than this
10 years minimum. He signed an executive order for that, and his magats walked right into it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2021
sexylassie2:
Black lives matter hero

1. George Floyd, a career criminal whose violence against women is far worse than anything Harvey Weinstein did, died while lying to police and resisting arrest. He overdosed.

2. Jacob Blake, because of a domestic violence complaint. He ignored police commands and grabbed a knife. Police shot him, and prosecutors found no reason to charge them.

3. Breonna Taylor, arguably the most sensational case, turns out to have been deeply involved in her boyfriend’s drug operation. Her boyfriend opened fire before the police shot back.

Dunce.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2021
Obrigardo:

A second impeachment is the right and most moral thing to do. trump will be barred from presidential pension for life and will never hold office again. He will lose his power and relevance in the Republican party if he is impeached and successfully convicted by the senate.
The second impeachment is not necessary because even if he's impeached by the House, TurtleNeck MoscowMitch already said he won't call at the Senate which means nothing except being impeached. About him not running if impeached the second time, it is if he's indicted and found guilty. I don't care if he runs again because I know Trump is a damaged goods and I know the Attorney General of the State of New York and District Attorney of Manhattan will indict him and we will go from there. Let him be contained for the last eleven days he has left in Oval Office and Americans and the whole world will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2021
salford1:

10 years minimum. He signed an executive order for that, and his magats walked right into it.
Fuckin awesome. Who would have thunk it that a law probably inspired for BLM/Antifa to suffer from na him MAGAts or MAGNATS go suffer am at last

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2021
Uglylassie the stinko piece of smelly cunt. The Jezebel's out of her cave. The stench from that cave got me in upscale Island. Go back to your hell hole skunk.
sexylassie2:
Black lives matter hero

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2021
sexylassie2:
Black lives matter hero

Hmmm
Ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2021
sexylassie2:
Ashli Babbitt an unharmed female protester was killed by a black police officer at the capitol hill. She was buried today.

Rip

If BLM took over the Capitol, once the mob went home, congressmen would kneel in submission. Journalists would praise the takeover. Corporations would give billions

You are the worst of the dregs of humanity. You should simply be euthanasized to save your mental pains and anguish.

Where did you been a black police officer shoot and an unarmed protester?

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FPFA8pC8Y

If it was reversed and it was blacks invading and threatening the Senate building with Senators and Vice President in it. You would have branded them all terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The second impeachment is not necessary because even if he's impeached by the House, TurtleNeck MoscowMitch already said he won't call at the Senate which means nothing except being impeached. About him not running if impeached the second time, it is if he's indicted and found guilty. I don't care if he runs again because I know Trump is a damaged goods and I know the Attorney General of the State of New York and District Attorney of Manhattan will indict him and we will go from there. Let him be contained for the last eleven days he has left in Oval Office and Americans and the whole world will be fine.

I disagree with you. Inciting violence and planing a coup is a criminal offence. In most countries it's a capital offense. Even if the Senate would remove him (there is no time for that anyway), it needs to be on record that President Trump was impeached twice, and the reason he was impeached. 100 years from now history students need to learn that a certain President Trump planned to overthrow an incoming government in order to perpetuate himself in office.

This impeachment does not stop other indictments.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2021
sexylassie2:
Black lives matter hero

1. George Floyd, a career criminal whose violence against women is far worse than anything Harvey Weinstein did, died while lying to police and resisting arrest.

@ emboldened

Even if you are one of those self hating people who thinks believing in conspiracy theories pulled from white nationalist websites makes them feel special, you should at least be able to point out how a man handcuffed with his face facing down was resisting arrest

And point how it is the responsibility of police officers to convict a suppose criminal by kneeling on his neck until he died.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Even Bernie knows

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2021
A40:
Even Bernie knows

Bloody Communist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pompeiimagnus: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
If you can't see that they already planned this then you must be dull. I repeat, watch what is about to happen between now and January 20.

Oga ishawuru pls don't delete this profile after Jan 20, because even your ishawuru go follow vex for you. Na so we still dey find Oga Righteousness89 since after electoral college shamed the chairman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2021
wirinet:

I disagree with you. Inciting violence and planing a coup is a criminal offence. In most countries it's a capital offense. Even if the Senate would remove him (there is no time for that anyway), it needs to be on record that President Trump was impeached twice, and the reason he was impeached. 100 years from now history students need to learn that a certain President Trump planned to overthrow an incoming government in order to perpetuate himself in office.

This impeachment does not stop other indictments.
Well, I see where you are coming from but for historical purposes, it may make sense but I do believe there are better things for the Congress to focus on. Trump's a beaten man and I am happy for that but eleven days to go and the impeachment will be dead on arrival at the Senate because the Majority Leader already said he won't bring it to a vote. I just want the bastard to go away from our National discuss. The day Trump won the presidency is probably the worst day of my life and for him going out a broken and defeated man makes it one of the happiest days of my life. No one I repeat loathes Trump more than I do because I knew before he became the President that he would be a disaster and I said here severally that he will leave the Oval Office in shame and humiliation and now I am proven right. Do not think I have any sympathy for him. He deserves everything he's getting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Well, I see where you are coming from but for historical purposes, it may make sense but I do believe there are better things for the Congress to focus on. Trump's a beaten man and I am happy for that but eleven days to go and the impeachment will be dead on arrival at the Senate because the Majority Leader already said he won't bring it to a vote. I just want the bastard to go away from our National discuss. The day Trump won the presidency is probably the worst day of my life and for him going out a broken and defeated man makes it one of the happiest days of my life. No one I repeat loathes Trump more than I do because I knew before he became the President that he would be a disaster and I said here severally that he will leave the Oval Office in shame and humiliation and now I am proven right. Do not think I have any sympathy for him. He deserves everything he's getting.
Sorry to say, but you are not looking at the big picture. No one is of the illusion that Trump can be removed by a republican led and dominated Senate even if there was time. The impeachment would be for American posterity. An impeachment trial will reveal what really happened, how was one of the most secure building in the US and housing the no.2 and no.3 citizens so easily breached like it's was an open market? How deep the the coup conspirators go? The plannings, the bussing in people from other states, etc. That happened to all the layers of security? Why was there no quick response from the local police and the national guard?

Are you aware that the situation would have been worse if the invasion and coup was better coordinated? If the ballots boxes containing the votes were destroyed or a substantial number of Senators were killed, the US would have been thrown into a catastrophic political turmoil.

As I said earlier, this needs to go into the history books as the day US democracy and probably republic almost ended and there needs to be proper investigation and trial including impeachment.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PHijo(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Timiofak:

You are a dunce, a big dunce

How did what I say, relate too any rubbish you said? You just said the opposite of whatever I said

Impeaching trump won't make him a mrtyr, might be matyr to empty-headed neo-nazis. But sane people, never

It just proves a point, you attempt a coup, you go to prison.

Na shut up, you dumbass

It is intolerant and ignorant people like you who made Trump come into office in the first place.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2021
To me the big picture is that the worthless and inept pathological lying Racist scum will be out of our National Dialogue in few days. Obviously, I have no choice if the Speaker wants to impeach trump for Sedition and Treason. America is a fractured country now and we need to unite because we are all in this beautiful nation together. Politicians come and go but we people will stay. If he's impeached the second time, it is fine and dandy with me. History will always judge Trump as not only the worst President in American History but also as one of God's worst creatures on Earth.
wirinet:

Sorry to say, but you are not looking at the big picture. No one is of the illusion that Trump can be removed by a republican led and dominated Senate even if there was time. The impeachment would be for American posterity. An impeachment trial will reveal what really happened, how was one of the most secure building in the US and housing the no.2 and no.3 citizens so easily breached like it's was an open market? How deep the the coup conspirators go? The plannings, the bussing in people from other states, etc. That happened to all the layers of security? Why was there no quick response from the local police and the national guard?

Are you aware that the situation would have been worse if the invasion and coup was better coordinated? If the ballots boxes containing the votes were destroyed or a substantial number of Senators were killed, the US would have been thrown into a catastrophic political turmoil.

As I said earlier, this needs to go into the history books as the day US democracy and probably republic almost ended and there needs to be proper investigation and trial including impeachment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Oga ishawuru pls don't delete this profile after Jan 20, because even your ishawuru go follow vex for you. Na so we still dey find Oga Righteousness89 since after electoral college shamed the chairman.
Donald trump will win his second term and be inaugurated.

by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2021
PHijo:

It is intolerant and ignorant people like you who made Trump come into office in the first place.

Shhh!

Just drop your opinion and go...

The official RNC (Republican National Congress) meeting that was held a day after the Storming of the Capitol had everyone cheering The President.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/533198-republican-meeting-cheers-trump-one-day-after-capitol-violence-report

Even the re-elected RNC chair thanked him for his leadership.

Let them impeach him. The Senate will not take it up. And afterwards, they can arrest him if they like. This is how you create martyrs.

These folks think Pence who refused to use the 25th or Mitch who's refusing to take up the impeachment are f**ls!

GOP Senators and Congresspeople represent people. The people they represent voted Trump. Most of these people believe the Presidential Election was fraudulent. Which is why Texas had that many support from other states when they filed their suit. While the Capitol was being stormed, the State Capitols in more than half a dozen states including Georgia and Arizona were stormed simultaneously. Most of these Trump voters endorsed the Storming.

Whatever the RINO GOP politicians are saying on TV is theater. The people they represent don't even like them and think they're weak POS.

So sure, you're setting a precedent. A precedent that will be used against you in a different way, like the Nuclear Option that was used to confirm ACB.

But of course, they're too thick to see it.

So just drop your opinion and go. No point being combative. Their stup*dity will come to bite them in the a$$ and it will be a sad, inevitable, and necessary period for the US.

Personally, I'm of the opinion, escalation is the best way forward, so I'm all up for whatever they intend to do.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Biden will be the next POTUS.

by the order of Ishawere

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2021
sexylassie2:
Ashli Babbitt an unharmed female protester was killed by a black police officer at the capitol hill. She was buried today.

Rip

If BLM took over the Capitol, once the mob went home, congressmen would kneel in submission. Journalists would praise the takeover. Corporations would give billions
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy I don't know why, my minds eye sees you crying and is enjoying it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2021
PHijo:

intolerant to stupidity and ignorant of your ignorance! Yeah, that's about it

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
sexylassie2:

Rip

Suck on this ya cry baby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtvLZ8U3TM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
And the purging has began

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
sexylassie2:

Rip

Lol.....enjoy your pain.

Your Republican party is now officially the party of stupid....stupid terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Suck on this ya cry baby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtvLZ8U3TM

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

Lol.....enjoy your pain.

Your Republican party is now officially the party of stupid....stupid terrorists

BLM and Antifa terrorist of Mainstream media Dems
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
BraniacX:
intolerant to stupidity and ignorant of your ignorance! Yeah, that's about it

Very true highly intolerant fellow thou Art
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Timiofak:
So today I read about failed coups and the ripple effects. I never knew that Hitler once had a failed coup, he once tried a coup that failed heavily, like trumps. He was laughed at. Within 10 years he became a dictator. Same as Hugo Chavez planned a coup, it failed. Within 10 years he became a dictator

If Trump isn't impeached and prosecuted accordingly, it would send a signal to fascists like Hawley, mike Flynn, ted Cruz, Don Jnr and trump himself, that the can plan an insurrection and nothing would happen

Trump must be used to set a precedent, it must be made clear, that now or in the future, no person can lead an insurrection against the U.S government without repercussions.

Just my own little take

---A 2nd article of impeachment will surely put down Trump 2024 presidential aspirations---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tech billionaires are now arbiters of Truth censoring both public and private citizens, taking away the "freedom of speech" bit by bit and lot of you're applauding because it's Trump, not knowing this will touch everybody later in the future.
Allowing a selected few unelected people in tech to be the arbiters of truth or what is ok to say is insane. It will only lead to bad things.... I guess when Africa Leaders start telling these big tech companies to start censoring post then we all realize this ain't healthy for democracy.

Btw 2020 election has been certified with a winner, don't come and be unfortunate in my mentions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.