Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1598098 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:57am On Mar 24, 2019
By the way, what has become of the idiot of the county? Obixcel, itchie, stanech any idea what has become of Herr kophschmerzen? I can't find any of his posts here. Have the KKK finally got him? grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:15am On Mar 24, 2019
coluka:

Pathetic Lucasbaloney!!! You have been raving forever about how Mueller will finish Trump, so now it's no longer Mueller but the SDNY and NY AG? Lol, moving the goalposts again, before you know it 2020 will be here and Trump will coast to victory again. But I must say, I really admire you liberals skillfulness at moving goalposts. Expert goalpost movers grin
Confirmed Member of N30.000 crew. When you can't sleep in your unlit mosquitoes filled cave, America then becomes your obsession. Bunch of Nazi worshippers on Nairaland that can't get a Visa to US and for that I will give credit to Trump. We sure don't need a Nazi loving house Negroes in America anymore because we have enough of Uncle Tomism in US. Meanwhile, don't feel the pangs of deadly mosquitoes in the sewage filled cave you dwell in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2019
coluka:
By the way, what has become of the idiot of the county? Obixcel, itchie, stanech any idea what has become of Herr kophschmerzen? I can't find any of his posts here. Have the KKK finally got him? grin grin grin
That guy you are deriding is better than everyone in your lineage. For a guy that's living in penury making fun of a guy you can't match up with in 50 years . Typical cave hungry loudmouth going no where in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:11am On Mar 24, 2019
coluka:

As soon as Lucas became active the guy disappeared grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AAinEqGuinea: 6:03am On Mar 24, 2019
I voted for Trump. He's the white Buhari, so fun to watch wink

Bernie 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2019
AAinEqGuinea:
I voted for Trump. He's the white Buhari, so fun to watch wink

Bernie 2020
Bernie won't even win the Democratic party ticket. He's an old white male which according to the lunatic dems is a disqualifying offence cheesy. fools!!!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2019

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
The Dems don't have any message. President Trump will win dem back to back. nobody in that long line can match Trump.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Early Sunday in Chitown and all I can see are bunch of Nazi worshippers on Nairaland who can't even obtain a US visa under the racist pig Trump . No wonder Nigeria is in a funk with guys like these roaming all over the Land. Nairaland is where people who have never see the inside of an Aircraft becomes experts in American politics and American way of life. Bunch of Americanna wannabes. The only good thing i can deduct from Trump's presidency is not granting the US Visa to the Uncle Toms on Nairaland because we sure don't need their kind to polute our discuss here. We have enough Uncle Toms in America as of now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bros, Trump still has five more years under his belt, that's is a long time for you to Cry "The Racist Pig",

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
coluka:
Chai! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AAinEqGuinea: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
itchie:

Bernie won't even win the Democratic party ticket. He's an old white male which according to the lunatic dems is a disqualifying offence cheesy. fools!!!

Yep. "Old, white, and male" conservative qualities only

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
OjoMadiba:
Bros, Trump still has five more years under his belt, that's is a long time for you to Cry "The Racist Pig",
Only if you have a vote to cast in US. If not, your noise is only limited to nairaland where you and your ilks shows your ignorance about America everyday while your country is going down the sewage.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
They shouldn't have started that Trump-Russia scam. Now even some of the sensible and reasonable haters (Not actually the ones living in the dungeon of Chicago or the dirt filled slump of San Fransisco or the hardlife ghettos in NY) are currently lambasting CNN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Early Sunday in Chitown and all I can see are bunch of Nazi worshippers on Nairaland who can't even obtain a US visa under the racist pig Trump . No wonder Nigeria is in a funk with guys like these roaming all over the Land. Nairaland is where people who have never see the inside of an Aircraft becomes experts in American politics and American way of life. Bunch of Americanna wannabes. The only good thing i can deduct from Trump's presidency is not granting the US Visa to the Uncle Toms on Nairaland because we sure don't need their kind to polute our discuss here. We have enough Uncle Toms in America as of now.

Olofo ni bobo yii..Wahali your head is not correct at all..Now the reverse is something else..You liberals just like to dey whine like stupid bastards you are..Now everything is over now and Mueller isnt bringing new indictments and you are ranting like a rabid dog..Alaye lo sun joo

I dont like trump myself but your attitude and those of your other liberals is frustrating and stupid..Oloriburuku elepon blue. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
I rather become a 'conman' businessman whose networth's drops continously (nonstop) than become a 'thousandnaire' fraudster/destroyer from Kenya who turned multi-millionaire thru the Government purse.

Its better I become a billionaire businessman who spent years of 'ups and downs' developing myself as a businessman than become a career political title holder who had zero impact in the lives of 'blacks' the smell of blood in Libya is devastating.

Its better to be businessman than a career politician who had no clue how to handle visible business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
woodsbeatrice30:

Olofo ni bobo yii..Wahali your head is not correct at all..Now the reverse is something else..You liberals just like to dey whine like stupid bastards you are..Now everything is over now and Mueller isnt bringing new indictments and you are ranting like a rabid dog..Alaye lo sun joo

I dont like trump myself but your attitude and those of your other liberals is frustrating and stupid..Oloriburuku elepon blue. grin grin grin

You are new to their kind of behaviors. Thats how they behave!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
OjoMadiba:
The Dems don't have any message. President Trump will win dem back to back. nobody in that long line can match Trump.

You know the report got concluded because it was
starting to have Hillary’s name all over it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
You get the cave dweller from a place filled with sewage and erosion Laden land with no electricity and good water to drink lying that he lives in Mississippi not knowing that MS is probably the poorest State in US and it's overwhelmingly RepubliKKKlan too. When a cave dweller living in penury is deriding people that can feed his clan, it makes me wonder.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AAinEqGuinea: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
Temple1288:

You know the report got concluded because it was
starting to have Hillary’s name all over it.

Where there's smoke there is fire, and the Mueller investigation could reveal more questions, the new normal from the reckless and dogmatic life of a boorish president. 47 indictments come from Mueller's investigation, a few from within Trumps immediate circle. If Mueller's investigation turned up nothing, Im sure Trump would be all over twitter blabbing about it by now.

Imagine the uproar if 47 indictments were remotely linked to Obama?? And no, Im not the biggest Obama fan but i hate everything about Trump's base. But yes I voted for the idiot Trump, who doesnt like a good laugh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Look at a rabid dog from the cave barking about Trump ?. Go take your meds.

Alaye find another abuse jaree..Oloshi Eda

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
The end product of living in and around a filthy, dirty, homeless filled neighborhood like Chicago, all the person thinks of is just who to insult. My beloved MS will never be like a dirty Chicago.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
woodsbeatrice30:

Alaye find another abuse jaree..Oloshi Eda

Don't spend your time throwing words at some deranged homeless dude.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Muller and 13 angry Democrats grin

Trump is a mad man grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
OjoMadiba:

Andrew Yang is the only one that has new message. Others except Bernie Sanders are pushovers
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Only if you have a vote to cast in US. If not, your noise is only limited to nairaland where you and your ilks shows your ignorance about America everyday while your country is going down the sewage.

Your vote is statistically irrelevant. Stop blowing hot air. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.