Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1593093 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (4135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2021
The summary of the Trump.presidency.

Good riddance he is not comimg back. cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
So Trump wants to start a new party grin
Does he know the patriot party was once Antifa unless he is talking about the splinter party below.The first patriot party was like Antifa grin Trump should go ahead and start a new party let him take some GOPers with him grin

Naaa
We are reforming our Republican party
Purging RINOS

His influence is too strong among we conservatives
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Obrigardo:

Wanted to make a joke about you but remembered you are a dumb non living rock from ancient times

Thank you
I forgive YOU
You are blessed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2021
PremierGuy:

Why didn't Trump pardon his ex lawyer Michael Cohen and Rick Gates?

Because they don't kiss his smelly orange ass, and they already have the goods on him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
JESHAL:

Thank you
I forgive YOU
You are blessed

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
The summary of the Trump.presidency.

Good riddance he is not comimg back. cool

Mainstream media indoctrination can do damage to anyone
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2021
PremierGuy:

Why didn't Trump pardon his ex lawyer Michael Cohen and Rick Gates?
Cohen co-operated with the authorities he is now anti-Trump and is giving information to the state of New York on how to nail Trump.

Cohen saved himself from further damage I don't know about Rick Gates

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2021
Obrigardo:

Like I said
I love you ( not in a gayish sense)
Have a wonderful Biden's victory celebration
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Cohen co-operated with the authorities he is now anti-Trump and is giving information to the state of New York on how to nail Trump.

Cohen saved himself from further damage I don't know about Rick Gates

Liess
Cohen was duplicitous Son of a bitchhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2021
JESHAL:

Liess
Cohen was duplicitous Son of a bitchhh

Oh boy must you quote me?

You dey alright so wetin dey worry you?stop quoting me abi you nor dey hear word ni? undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
No doubt, he's not only the worst President in American history, he's one of God's worst creatures on Earth and I really do mean that. He's a very toxic piece of human crap and anything or anyone he touches doesn't end well. So glad he's going out of our National Discuss. Couldn't even imagine what would have happened if he had won his reelection. The worst four years of my life living under a President. Good riddance and I hope karma bite him in his butt.
grin grin

Trump is just crazy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That's a mark of a real leader paying homage to over 400.000 Americans that died of Trumpvirus unlike the buffoon that's so self centered. Big ups to Number 46.
those are just the kind of things trump can do..rather himself and his crazy son Junior mocked the covid 19 figures..I have never seen such useless folks in my life before.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh boy must you quote me?

You dey alright so wetin dey worry you?stop quoting me abi you nor dey hear word ni? undecided

You Sabi speak pidgin
So all these progressivism na mere yanga
I will stop quoting you if you stop putting negative comments about Trump and conservatives

Till then we gada dey the same trouser
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ibkayee(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2021
I need to read up on these pardons and how they work, the way they are being handed out like party packs
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2021
bayelsaowei:
those are just the kind of things trump can do..rather himself and his crazy son Junior mocked the covid 19 figures..I have never seen such useless folks in my life before.

Yawnssss
Fake news media amplification
Where was death not recorded
Even in Nigeria with low cases people died
You leftist are pro-China that you rather blame Trump than them

Even Europe with the best medical response are still recording deaths
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2021
ibkayee:
I need to read up on these pardons and how they work, the way they are being handed out like party packs

Obama even pardoned terrorists
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2021
bayelsaowei:
grin grin

Trump is just crazy

No leftist are crazy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
JESHAL:

You Sabi speak pidgin
So all these progressivism na mere yanga
I will stop quoting you if you stop putting negative comments about Trump and conservatives

Till then we gada dey the same trouser

Be warned
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
ibkayee:
It is an abuse I think there should be more limitarions how can a twice impeached president still be issuing out pardons.

If not for advisers the man for pardon himself and him children causing more trouble for himself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Be warned

Ok Ma
embarassed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is an abuse

Tahhh
When Obama pardoned terrorists n ko
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is an abuse I think there should be more limitarions how can a twice impeached president still be issuing out pardons.

If not for advisers the man for pardon himself and him children causing more trouble for himself.

Both circus and unconstitutional impeachments that amounted to nothing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Trump talking about forming a new party? grin

Atimes I wonder if trump is democrat mole then I remember A wise slimeball once predicted that If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed … and we will deserve it.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2021
I love my outgoing president

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
ribbit:
Trump talking about forming a new party? grin

Atimes I wonder if trump is democrat mole then I remember A wise slimeball once predicted that If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed … and we will deserve it.”

If it happens we will ally with the conservatives in the Republican party and purge the Swamps and Rinos
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
The most appreciated first lady ever
kiss kiss kiss

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2021
JESHAL:

No leftist are crazy
ok..who are leftist ?..I mentioned trump and you mentioned Leftist..is leftist a person?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2021
JESHAL:

Yawnssss
Fake news media amplification
Where was death not recorded
Even in Nigeria with low cases people died
You leftist are pro-China that you rather blame Trump than them

Even Europe with the best medical response are still recording deaths
aren't Europeans recording deaths acknowledging the virus is deadly? Did they have to play politics with it or undermine it?

But take a look at trump..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Trump supporters are labeled a “cult” but it seems to me it’s the Biden supporters that are a “cult”....one Biden supporter uses the word “deprogram” and they all follow suit....it’s like they have a special “word of the week”!

Just remember - with every accusation made against the right - the left speak from experience in that accusation; i.e. inciting hate, applauding racism, heralding divisiveness, attempting to indoctrinate young minds to get WOKE (a term meaning to applaud a popular belief or value that has zero basis in fact, science or common sense)! For our mental health, physical health and all around well-being -- we must hold the media and congress responsible for inciting the civil unrest we now face EVERY DAY!

On that note...

Those Dominion machines have still never been allowed to be audited and every state in which tried to investigate the machines were fought tooth and nail by those states to not allow a forensic analysis. Just because you don't allow fraud to be investigated doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Every major outcome determining fraud allegation was not allowed to be investigated. To me that means the cheating was rampant and pervasive by Democrats in the election. In no way are the results legitimate.

And ...

We are witnessing to inaugurate a president that wasn’t elected by the people. I know insanity runs rampant with the corrupt-o-carts, however, how do you make sense of all the military that have descended on DC like none other, for a man that the “people elected,” to protect him from the “people that elected him?”

This is not how legitimately elected presidents are inaugurated.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2021
bayelsaowei:
ok..who are leftist ?..I mentioned trump and you mentioned Leftist..is leftist a person?

Pardon me leftists
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2021
JESHAL:
The most appreciated first lady ever
kiss kiss kiss
see mumu..she and her husband has the lowest ratings prior to exiting the white house.

You actually live in an alternate universe..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2021
JESHAL:

Pardon me leftists
grin...see person..and what are you? A rightist?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (4135) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.