Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585231 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by HAIRYANUS1: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That guy has mental problem and I hope his family can take him to a pyschiatric hospital for treatment. A guy that can't feed himself talks about America like he lives there. This idiot will soon be dancing in the market square soon.

You must be stupid
Talk about me again and you see the extent to which I will go
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Biden's press secretary is badass

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
OjoMadiba:

You know something, Trump will still be, in some form or shape, regardless
I agree. Someone has to lead the deplorables though many are already turning on him for making them believe the kraken will give him a second term, and his past business associates will find it toxic associating with him.

Trump is fringe, like Alex Jones the conspiracy peddler. Anything he does will be a dim reflection of what he could have done if only he'd worn a mask. He will not run for president again, but as I said tell me I'm wrong when he does.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
OjoMadiba:

Trump starting a new party will be a one way ticket for the dems to win every election, personally i don’t think it’s a good idea floating another party now,

Yes, there is need for a new strategy for the GOP.
Look, TImi, the GOP can’t kick him out, in fact, he saved the party, he is the most popular republican ever, someone in the GOP has to appeal to his base now, weather you like Trump or not, that man has the numbers.

30% His base did not turn Up for the senate rerun in Georgia, it’s cost the GOP the senate.
I hope you are right that the GOP follows the Orange Man Trump and that will be good for us because they will be a permanent minority Party in the Fruited Plains. Your wish is my command. You know absolutely nothing about America and that's why you are saying the Republican Party should become a White Supremacist Party.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Obrigardo:
Biden's press secretary is badass

---Jen Psaki knows her brief---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2021
HAIRYANUS1:

Your father was drilling your mother's ass in your presence that why you became a bloody fagggot and cocck sucking gay

You are stupid and cursed

Short man complex mixed with psychiatric problems.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2021
BREAKING:

Congress has approved the waiver for retired General Austin to be confirmed as the next Secretary of Defense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2021
BraniacX:
ishawuru where is my money? undecided
I told you it's not over yet.

by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Ibime:

That human garbage looks like someone they are going to use for sacrificial lamb to the gods in his village. This a malnourished piece of human basura and let's open up a GoFundMe Account for this kwashiokor looking skunk.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Wetin be this grin grin grin

Give us a specific time line.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MamaOO: 1:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Since I saw the picture of that guy I realized it was not worth it grin
That’s why I don’t even bother replying his quotes any longer, lmao. He’s not worth the effort it takes my fingertips to type a response to his jargons cos on a a normal day, I won’t be debating with such person in real life.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 2:31am On Jan 22, 2021
@Loyalhustler1: You have until February 4 to pay up the bet you made

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:36am On Jan 22, 2021
PDPGuy:
You know these guys ain't get shiit. All they do is come on Nairaland and make a foool of themselves. What does the Penis Enlarger also known as LoyalHustler have on a N30.000 monthly salary.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 22, 2021
edi287:

Wetin be this grin grin grin

Give us a specific time line.
between now and February and let me tell you something the big tech media won't tell you.

The united States troops keep coming into washington DC even after the inauguration of Biden.

Most people actually don't know why but in two to three weeks from now you all will know why.

Biden is going to jail, this is hundred percent confirm. They are actually coming into DC to protect the capital and the white house because after the arrest of Biden and trump Inaugurated as the president, some pained elements will want to storm dc with violence but by then the military will be everywhere.

The United States military are going through this on a gradual process because if they had arrested biden on the inauguration day, it would have caused chaos all around America so they are doing this gradually on a low key, making arrest on a low before the big ones and at the same time trying to secure washington DC.

Listen what i am telling you is a confidential information straight from someone in the united States military.

I am not just writing a conspiracy theory, i am telling you all the things that is going on underground and what is about to happen in the coming days and weeks.

The united States constitution States that the united States military can overthrow the government of the united States if there are evidence of foreign interferance and control in any election and government.

They had to allow Biden to go on with the inauguration just to put a final nail on his casket because by doing That, Joe biden has successfully committed treason against the constitution by illegally coming into the white house through the help of china and this is why they had to allow the inauguration so he can commit treason.

Biden and the Dems won't know what hits them, top Pentagon officials are getting ready to start the cleansing but they are doing this on a low key.

The big tech media won't tell you this even as at now an article of impeachment have been signed against biden with hard evidence by some republicans and the media knows this already.

Do you know that the inauguration of Biden was so unpopular online? So many dislikes were clicked by Americans and it was so embarrassing that they had to unlist the inauguration from official white house youtube handle?

But you won't know because you watch too many CNN but whatever the case, president Donald trump is coming back and all Glory will be given to GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5ZRb7yhGs

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2021
I don't know why our people still engage with these brainless Coons and Cultists residing in Umudike. Nothing good comes out of these losers in the game of life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2021
PDPGuy:
Alright no problem.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 22, 2021
See for yourself.

MAGA!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2021
See again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Boom!!!!

MAGA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
between now and February and let me tell you something the big tech media won't tell you.

The united States troops keep coming into washington DC even after the inauguration of Biden.

Most people actually don't know why but in two to three weeks from now you all will know why.

Biden is going to jail, this is hundred percent confirm. They are actually coming into DC to protect the capital and the white house because after the arrest of Biden and trump Inaugurated as the president, some pained elements will want to storm dc with violence but by then the military will be everywhere.

The United States military are going through this on a gradual process because if they had arrested biden on the inauguration day, it would have caused chaos all around America so they are doing this gradually on a low key, making arrest on a low before the big ones and at the same time trying to secure washington DC.

Listen what i am telling you is a confidential information straight from someone in the united States military.

I am not just writing a conspiracy theory, i am telling you all the things that is going on underground and what is about to happen in the coming days and weeks.

The united States constitution States that the united States military can overthrow the government of the united States if there are evidence of foreign interferance and control in any election and government.

They had to allow Biden to go on with the inauguration just to put a final nail on his casket because by doing That, Joe biden has successfully committed treason against the constitution by illegally coming into the white house through the help of china and this is why they had to allow the inauguration so he can commit treason.

Biden and the Dems won't know what hits them, top Pentagon officials are getting ready to start the cleansing but they are doing this on a low key.

The big tech media won't tell you this even as at now an article of impeachment have been signed against biden with hard evidence by some republicans and the media knows this already.

Do you know that the inauguration of Biden was so unpopular online? So many dislikes were clicked by Americans and it was so embarrassing that they had to unlist the inauguration from official white house youtube handle?

But you won't know because you watch too many CNN but whatever the case, president Donald trump is coming back and all Glory will be given to GOD.

By February 28, I’ll hold you to your word angry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:29am On Jan 22, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You know these guys ain't get shiit. All they do is come on Nairaland and make a foool of themselves. What does the Penis Enlarger also known as LoyalHustler have on a N30.000 monthly salary.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:34am On Jan 22, 2021
BTW, there is NO provision in the US constitution for the military to take over governance.

Even if Martial law is invoked, the elected civilian leadership still takes charge of national affairs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:56am On Jan 22, 2021
nnennachiji:

Me curse you hahahahahha no I just stated a fact

ignore the cretin, having seen what it looks like the rat ain't worthy of attention and mentions! He is jobless and idle and these mentions give meaning to his drab existence, starve the rat of it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Ibime:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:04am On Jan 22, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

fvck not over! Biden has been sworn in and is now president! That was the deal, you don't get to unilaterally rewrite the terms of a deal or interpret it to suit your whims! undecided just admit you don't have money and ask for forgiveness and I'll let it slide

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:07am On Jan 22, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

like PDPGuy said, you have till February 4th, enough time for your military to arrest biden and reinstate trump

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 22, 2021
BraniacX:
like PDPGuy said, you have till February 4th, enough time for your military to arrest biden and reinstate trump
You have to give the military time to come in.

It's a gradual process.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 22, 2021
BraniacX:
fvck not over! Biden has been sworn in and is now president! That was the deal, you don't get to unilaterally rewrite the terms of a deal or interpret it to suit your whims! undecided just admit you don't have money and ask for forgiveness and I'll let it slide
If by February ending, biden is still president.

I will give you 5 thousand dollars. I am a man of my words and i don't cap.

Only if you know who is behind this account.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:49am On Jan 22, 2021
great to see all the great debaters keeping this thread alive! wink

Florida bank says it has closed Trump's accounts

BY JOSEPH CHOI - 01/21/21 02:47 PM EST

A Florida bank announced Thursday that it has closed down former President Trump’s account, joining a growing list of entities that have cut ties with the former president following the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

In his financial disclosures, Trump had stated he had two money-market accounts with Banks United, The Washington Post reports. The accounts held somewhere between $5.1 million and $25.2 million.

“We no longer have any depository relationship with him," said Banks United, without giving reasons for its decision to shutter the accounts.

Another Florida bank, Professional Bank, last week announced that it would be cutting ties with Trump, saying it would no longer conduct business with the former president or his organizations.

Signature Bank in New York and Deutsche Bank have also said they will no longer be conducting future business with Trump. Signature Bank notably took a strong stance against Trump and his allies in Congress, calling for him to resign and saying it would not conduct business with lawmakers who had objected to certifying the presidential election.

On The Money: Pelosi says House will move immediately on COVID-19...
Florida man charged in alleged monkey trafficking scheme
Deutsche Bank is seeking to resolve more than $300 million in loans, reportedly looking to offload the loans onto another lender due to the negative press their dealings with Trump has caused. Deutsche Bank's relationship with the Trump Organization is under a civil investigation by New York attorney general Letitia James.

James is investigating claims made by Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen that he had inflated the value of his assets and financial statements. Though the investigation is civil, James has said criminal charges may arise if anything suggesting criminality is discovered during her probe.

Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance is also conducting an investigation into whether or not Trump misrepresented the value of his assets in order to receive larger tax deductions. Vance recently expanded his investigation to include the Trump family's Westchester County estate, a historic mansion called Seven Springs, built by former Washington Post publisher Eugene Meyer.

TAGS MICHAEL COHEN DONALD TRUMP DEUTSCHE BANK FLORIDA THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION LEGAL AFFAIRS OF DONALD TRUMP

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/banking-financial-institutions/535282-florida-bank-says-it-has-closed-trumps-accounts

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:11am On Jan 22, 2021
PDPGuy:

By February 28, I’ll hold you to your word angry
You are replying someone that might be suffering from a very severe form of psychosis. Dude has lost touch with reality grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.