Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1581213 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by VaselineCrew: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
feedthenation:

---Trump legal team embodies the slimy, lying scammy lawyer stereotype---pathetic bunch---

Regardless of whatever name you choose to tag them with, they are making cogent points and of course pointing out sweet, sweet, HYPOCRISY!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
The lazy lousy impeachment managers have turned this to a racial thing. Can you imagine that? This is insane!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Trump's lawyer don vex o o o o o o!! They've taken the fight to the crazy demonRats.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Regardless of whatever name you choose to tag them with, they are making cogent points and of course pointing out sweet, sweet, HYPOCRISY!
don’t mind these hypocrites here, Waste of time...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Impeachment mamagers lied through their teeth.
Have been demolished.
The fine people reference was twisted by the media , today the media has been forced to play the whole context.
And the fight issue. Played out in full context

Democrats are afraid of Trump .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
The Coons and Cultists in Umudike are in shock that their Nazi loving Trump is under attack for trying to overthrow a legitimately elected leader. We are talking about the bastion of Democracy called the Fruited Plains not some third world country where the despotic leaders whack their subjects on the head to follow the leaders. That's the difference between a Civilized World and a Third World Nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Trump's delusional.supporters should be ignored on this thread
Ignore them no need to engage them they are irrelevant.Georgia and New York are investing the scam artist he will still find himself in court very soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
So Republiecons are already attacking Kamala and making baseless lies that she supported a riot when she supported the protest and not violence or riots.She did not push to bail criminals but peaceful protesters arrested that could not afford bail and were later released why are these liars trying to smear this woman's name.
Trump's delusional lawyers who got their disgraceful degree from Trump university have purposely mispronounced her name and Ayanna Presley three times today the republiecons are targetting Kamala Harris and vilainizing her because they think she will run for POTUS it is obvious these fools are trying to smear her with lies to look bad.

Pathetic approach

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
VaselineCrew:

---Michael van der Veen---is a personal injury lawyer---no wonder he hardly answer the constitutional questions coherently---way above his pay grade---keeps asking for the questions to be read mutiple times---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2021
Demonrats getting torn apart ''sifiarly''

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The Coons and Cultists in Umudike are in shock that their Nazi loving Trump is under attack for trying to overthrow a legitimately elected leader. We are talking about the bastion of Democracy called the Fruited Plains not some third world country where the despotic leaders whack their subjects on the head to follow the leaders. That's the difference between a Civilized World and a Third World Nation.
grin grin grin
You just described one country on planet earth where the leader is the cattle herder-in-chief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
So Republiecons are already attacking Kamala and making baseless lies that she supported a riot when she supported the protest and not violence or riots.She did not push to bail criminals but peaceful protesters arrested that could not afford bail and were later released why are these liars trying to smear this woman's name.
Trump's delusional lawyers who got their disgraceful degree from Trump university have purposely mispronounced her name and Ayanna Presley three times today the republiecons are targetting Kamala Harris and vilainizing her because they think she will run for POTUS it is obvious these fools are trying to smear her with lies to look bad.

Pathetic approach

These heinous criminals bailed out by the fund Kamala promoted.

[b]
Kamala Harris and has raised over $35 million, has bailed out an unknown number of accused thugs, rioters and other criminals. Finding information on exactly who they’ve bailed out has been an arduous task.

Here’s what we do know about the Harris-endorsed bail recipients:

In August, the fund posted $15,000 bail for the release of Shawn McClinton, a convicted sex offender facing rape charges. According to prosecutors, McClinton raped a woman just weeks after his July release – and was back in custody facing prosecution over alleged rape, kidnapping, strangulation and other charges.

In September, the Daily Caller pored through court records, and found that the MFF had helped free several men suspected of heinous crimes – including accused child molester Timothy Wayne Columbus, who faces up to 30 years in prison on allegations that he sexually assaulted an eight-year-old girl.

31-year-old Dexter Boone was arrested on May 2 after allegedly breaking into his son’s mother’s apartment and strangled her in front of her minor children.

The fund also helped bail out 28-year-old Davlin Devonte Gates, who also allegedly strangled a woman just days after he moved in with her.

Visit our store now before the sale ends

[/b]

Dems are nothin short of criminals

https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2020/08/07/shawn-mcclinton-new-rape-charges-massachusetts-bail-fund/amp

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2021
ono:
Trump's lawyer don vex o o o o o o!! They've taken the fight to the crazy demonRats.

---These Trump legal team are the only lawyers left in the country who will touch Trump's toxic behaviours---they are the 3rd set of lawyers---after most corporate law firms dropped Trump as a client---Too much personal insults from Michael van der Veen---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2021
Hi
feedthenation:

---These Trump legal team are the only lawyers left in the country who will touch Trump's toxic behaviours---they are the 3rd set of lawyers---after most corporate law firms dropped Trump as a client---Too much personal insults from Michael van der Veen---

CNN was forced to cover the videos of the proceedings without the selective edicts shampeachmemt mamagers had laid out.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2021
ono:

---Last year, Philadelphia lawyer Michael van der Veen filed a lawsuit against then-President Donald Trump accusing him of making repeated claims that mail voting is “ripe with fraud” despite having “no evidence in support of these claims---

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-lawyer-suit-fraud/2021/02/09/50f0769e-6ae3-11eb-ba56-d7e2c8defa31_story.html

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Washington (CNN)In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.
McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

The newly revealed details of the call, described to CNN by multiple Republicans briefed on it, provide critical insight into the President's state of mind as rioters were overrunning the Capitol. The existence of the call and some of its details have been previously reported and discussed publicly by McCarthy.

The Republican members of Congress said the exchange showed Trump had no intention of calling off the rioters even as lawmakers were pleading with him to intervene. Several said it amounted to a dereliction of his presidential duty.

---This information is from Republicans in Congress---so it cannot be fake news---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:46am On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Trump's delusional.supporters should be ignored on this thread
Ignore them no need to engage them they are irrelevant.Georgia and New York are investing the scam artist he will still find himself in court very soon.
You nailed it again. These natural born Umudikeans are really sick and they need pyschiatric help. The vile they vomit daily knowing these Coons don't even count when the tyres hits the road is appalling. The best is to ignore these fools with Cheap Made in China Phone and their lousy N200 data.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2021
salford1:

grin grin grin
You just described one country on planet earth where the leader is the cattle herder-in-chief
Buddy, at least Americans, Canadians and Europeans with many other countries in the World can hold their leaders feet to the fire not turning them to mini gods like these worthless and brainless coons here worshipping a vile and unrepentant racist Trump who was humiliated out of the Oval Office. One thing I always wonder is what do these brainstems from Umudike gain from their servile worshipping of Nazi loving Trump who basically think of his Umudike worshippers as subhuman mongrels from Sub Saharan Africa ?. Why would Black Men wants to serve as servile puppies to a well known White Nationalist who have no respect for people that looks like them.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You nailed it again. These natural born Umudikeans are really sick and they need pyschiatric help. The vile they vomit daily knowing these Coons don't even count when the tyres hits the road is appalling. The best is to ignore these fools with Cheap Made in China Phone and their lousy N200 data.
grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2021
trump is just toast, he has no future in that rotten GOP anymore. Even if 17 senators don't vote with Dems to convict, a majority maybe like 10 or 11 is enough to tell the gop world that trump is rubbish for their future.

Now the Senate will be forced to call witnesses with the latest news of trump's call with kevin McCarthy. Today will be very interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Obrigardo:
trump is just toast, he has no future in that rotten GOP anymore. Even if 17 senators don't vote with Dems to convict, a majority maybe like 10 or 11 is enough to tell the gop world that trump is rubbish for their future.

Now the Senate will be forced to call witnesses with the latest news of trump's call with kevin McCarthy. Today will be very interesting.
I was about to type this before seeing this post.The impeachment trial just got a lot more interesting they are going to call witnesses they should call Trump,Mccarthy,Tuberville and pence as well.Senator whitehouse said Mccarthy and Tuberville should be deposed under oath and should testify and more information made known.One GOP rep member has confirmed the call Mccarthy made to Trump that day the woman voted to impeach Trump last month.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2021
So, I did something different watching the proceedings at the Capitol yesterday.

1. Tuned in to as many News channels covering the events as possible - ABC, CBS, MSNBC on one hand. Then, Rightside broadcasting, Epoch Times, Newsmax, and lastly Breitbart on the other had. Now, that's conservative and Liberal news outfits. CNN is a complete no no for me anytime any day.. CNN is an evil entity.

2. All the conservative outlets allowed anyone (subscribers and visitors alike) to make comments, air their views about the proceedings, say whatever they like on the fly. All the liberal outlets toggled off their comment windows - all of them! Meanwhile, in the previous sessions of the proceedings - especially that of Raskin's submission, they toggled on their comment window - to allow people to applaud Raskin and his team of TDS infested reps.

3. This thing about the suppression of free speech is real and coming guys. We need to ''fight like hell'' to stop it. That's from Ono. I'll leave Raskin and his team of dolts to come and ''impeach'' me on Nairaland. LOL!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2021
feedthenation:
Washington (CNN)In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.
McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

The newly revealed details of the call, described to CNN by multiple Republicans briefed on it, provide critical insight into the President's state of mind as rioters were overrunning the Capitol. The existence of the call and some of its details have been previously reported and discussed publicly by McCarthy.

The Republican members of Congress said the exchange showed Trump had no intention of calling off the rioters even as lawmakers were pleading with him to intervene. Several said it amounted to a dereliction of his presidential duty.

---This information is from Republicans in Congress---so it cannot be fake news---

But bros, you are one of the smart people in here. You disappoint me with this. Hearsays, especially from CNN, is not good for your soul and health. Why not ask some questions about this ''information from CNN''

Are they referring to thesame McCarthy that was at Mar a Lago to see Trump some days ago and had a good time with him or someone else? CNN likes to distort the news. They fabricate stories to mislead. Be warned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
''Why aren’t any reporters asking Trump supporters how his rallies and speeches made them feel and what they took from them? Honestly, his speeches made me feel hopeful about life in this Country. Do I believe everything anyone says that easily? No not even Trump but he has a way of bringing proof to the people. Did I want to go hurt anyone after he spoke or storm the White House? NO. Did I want to peacefully protest with him hell yea. If his words had that much power over his people I promise you that White House would’ve been taken over with no problem, the number of supporters he had out there was massive compared to any Antifa or BLM ppl.

Let’s be honest here. I wanted to hurt ppl for months every time I turned on the tv and saw rioting. I wished harm to all the politicians who said to kick them while they're down, and burning businesses is peaceful protesting. I would’ve celebrated the death of everyone who was involved in those innocent children that were killed for no good reason but by evil ppl. And how many times I swore if anyone blocked my vehicle in I would’ve stomped on the gas pedal without a second thought. And I have to ask for forgiveness from God for feeling these things. So instead of listing everything from those months that made me angry enough to incite violence I’m going to say this ... we should be heard. They are always pointing the finger at the wrong ppl. I’m sick of it and I’m sick of news media who help them.

I’m sick of them trying to scare us and control us. And to all the Democrat supporters just know that your rights are slowly being taken too so if they mean nothing to you than crap if they do, you need to find God and open your eyes. This is beyond Trump now this is about We The People.''

From an American.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:
So, I did something different watching the proceedings at the Capitol yesterday.

1. Tune in to as many News channels covering the events as possible - ABC, CBS, MSNBC on one hand. Then, Rightside broadcasting, Epoch Times, Newsmax, and lastly Breitbart on the other had. Now, that's conservative and Liberal news outfits. CNN is a complete no no for me anytime any day.. CNN is an evil entity.

2. All the conservative outlets allowed anyone (subscribers and visitors alike) to make comments, air their views about the proceedings, say whatever they like on the fly. All the liberal outlets toggled off their comment windows - all of them! Meanwhile, in the previous sessions of the proceedings - especially that of Raskins submission, they toggled on their comment window - to allow people to applaud Raskin and his team of TDS infested reps.

3. This thing about the suppression of free speech is real and coming guys. We need to ''fight like hell'' to stop it. That's from Ono. I'll leave Raskin and his team of dolts to come and ''impeach'' me on Nairaland. LOL!

Hmm..... Ono, "fight like hell" ??
Be not accused of starting insurrection on Nairaland.
Leftards know no figure of speech, like metaphor.
Fight is fight, by their superficial mentality, physical violence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Oh please! Stop the hypocrisy.

Y'all were calling Trump "Bunker Boy" when the white house was almost stormed, and no one was threatening impeachment against any democratic leaders that encouraged that event.

If I tell you to peacefully go out tomorrow, and you did something antithetical to that, why should I be blamed?

You had fringe people who stepped too far, but at least they were censured by Republicans, Democrats and everyone in between. However, the riots that consumed the United States of America, almost the entire summer of 2020, was in fact ENCOURAGED by democrats.

The current Vice President, Kamala Harris, even went as far as to bail out rioters.

Which Democrat said people should storm the White House?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
LordReed:

Which Democrat said people should storm the White House?

Reed,

''I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House"- Madonna in one of the Anti-Trump Rallies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:

Reed,

''I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House"- Madonna in one of the Anti-Trump Rallies.

Which she followed by saying "...but I know this will not change anything."

Also, Madonna is not an elected representative of the Democrat party so she doesn't answer my question.

Meanwhile, I have often thought about making love to the Queen of England, can you get the MI5 and MI6 to arrest me for it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
LordReed:

Which she followed by saying "...but I know this will not change anything."

Also, Madonna is not an elected representative of the Democrat party so she doesn't answer my question.

Meanwhile, I have often thought about making love to the Queen of England, can you get the MI5 and MI6 to arrest me for it?

LOL!!

C'mon Reed you're not like one of em stupid demonRats. You're smart. You sure know what Trump's lawyers were about. The stupid demonRats impeachment managers, led by a damned Prof of Law (just imagine that) - Raskin cannot cognitively interpret sarcasm - ordinary sarcasm o o, when they hear one. They can make a mountain of it and weaponise it for impeachment.

If you ask me, I'd say it is time for ghoulish Pelosi to be impeached and removed as Speaker!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
In another breaking news: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnel has indicated that he will vote to acquit Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
You are usually far too serious and intelligent a person than to be allowing yourself and that to be in the same post.

edi287:

[s]You're not a serious person. Did he or did he not send his supporters to go protest the certifications of the result??
A sore loser that couldn't accept he lost or prove that he was cheated.
Hillary Clinton never told her supporters to go protest certification of Trump's win in 2016. [/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.