Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1581386 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obrigardo:
trump is just toast, he has no future in that rotten GOP anymore. Even if 17 senators don't vote with Dems to convict, a majority maybe like 10 or 11 is enough to tell the gop world that trump is rubbish for their future.

Now the Senate will be forced to call witnesses with the latest news of trump's call with kevin McCarthy. Today will be very interesting.

It's not the Senators that matter, but the voters who are watching all this. Apart from the diehard no brainers on here many would never vote trump again and I bet if he ever runs again, which I personally hope he does just for the humiliation, he'd not get half the votes he got last time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
From a GOP senator by the way...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:
From a GOP senator by the way...

Not sure what you think ''that'' will change. We all are aware there are RINOs (bought by Obama, Hillary and the DNC) in the GOP. So, what's new?

So this sham impeachment has been reduced to "hearsay" by this person and that person - even after it was made clear to everyone that the FBI/Pelosi etc etc knew that the attack on the Capitol predates Trump's speech on Jan 6th.

edi287, don't be like other demonRats who have all been blinded by TDS and hate for Trump in everything that they can't sleep, move and eat without thinking of what to do to bring Trump down. We know there are good and reasonable democrats. Try and be like those.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:

Not sure what you think ''that'' will change. We all are aware there are RINOs (bought by Obama, Hillary and the DNC) in the GOP. So, what's new?

So this sham impeachment has been reduced to "hearsay" by this person and that person - even after it was made clear to everyone that the FBI/Pelosi etc etc knew that the attack on the Capitol predates Trump's speech on Jan 6th.

edi287, don't be like other demonRats who have all been blinded by TDS and hate for Trump in everything that they can't sleep, move and eat without thinking of what to do to bring Trump down. We know there are good and reasonable democrats. Try and be like those.
Can you prove what she said is a lie??

Trump only started spewing his lame conspiracy theories on Jan 6th?

How many times do we have to remind you Trumpanzees that this isn't the first time he's done something like this before??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

Can you prove what she said is a lie??

Trump only started spewing his lame conspiracy theories on Jan 6th?

How many times do we have to remind you Trumpanzees that this isn't the first time he's done something like this before??

Twitter is not a government organization. People say whatever they like on Twitter. That's the reason heaven didn't fall when he was removed from Twitter. Personally, I have never subscribed to Twitter myself. I am not on Facebook and Instagram. Deleted my Whatsapp account.

And reasonable humans, patriotic Americans have indicated that no one can force them to put their hands on fire - when told to do so on Twitter.
Only fools, idiots, cowards, gullible human beings (a whole lot of them demonRats) will read what's on Twitter, sent by someone (could be a bot) and then proceed to take that instruction hook, line, and sinker (not thinking about the implication of their actions) and go and commit a crime!

Seriously, if this is all about Twitter rants, the dolt impeachment managers are on a long thing bro, and in for a very long ride.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
So Lindsey Graham is under criminal investigation in Georgia

Trump might be charged by the attorney general of DC for inciting an insurrection.

Lol how many scandals can the GOP take and survive the senate has voted to call witnesses at this point it does not matter if the senate votes to convict what matters is the American voters and independents and republicans who have left the party the GOP sticking with Trump over democracy will only ruin their chances in future elections because the democrats have enough firearm to nail them with these scandals.
Under Trump they lost the senate and house and will lose more downballots since they wanna stick with him.
The appropriate authorites will deal with Trump but it is fun to watch this trial that is being watched around the world and how the republicans are sinking in the hole they dug for themselves calling of witnesses makes it much much more interesting and bad for Trump and his lawyers and a stain on the GOP.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
So Lindsey Graham is under criminal investigation in Georgia

Trump might be charged by the attorney general of DC for inciting an insurrection.

Lol how many scandals can the GOP take and survive the senate has voted to call witnesses at this point it does not matter if the senate votes to convict what matters is the American voters and independents and republicans who have left the party the GOP sticking with Trump over democracy will only ruin their chances in future elections because the democrats have enough firearm to nail them with these scandals.
Under Trump they lost the senate and house and will lose more downballots since they wanna stick with him.
The appropriate authorites will deal with Trump but it is fun to watch this trial that is being watched around the world and how the republicans are sinking in the hole they dug for themselves calling of witnesses makes it much much more interesting and bad for Trump and his lawyers and a stain on the GOP.

Bros ramu should be ashamed of his party. We told him his party has gone to the dogs but he was still saying otherwise. You lost one of the biggest elections streak, The House,Senate and WH in the hand of a complete idiot,yet they are still queing behind him. Now witnesses are about to be called and their stupidity will be exposed the more.. I cant wait to see the face of idiots like cruz, little marcio and the likes.. Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
And just to add that if truly Trump supporters want to cause chaos and destructions in the US, Washington DC will be a ghost town by the time more than 70 million people descend on it with every guns, ammo and ammunition available to them. I mean, people should be able to think and reflect before spewing rubbish. A law professor and member of the House is in all this? It's baffling!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:

Twitter is not a government organization. People say whatever they like on Twitter. That's the reason heaven didn't fall when he was removed from Twitter. Personally, I have never subscribed to Twitter myself. I am not on Facebook and Instagram. Deleted my Whatsapp account.

And reasonable humans, patriotic Americans have indicated that no one can force them to put their hands on fire - when told to do so on Twitter.
Only fools, idiots, cowards, gullible human beings (a whole lot of them demonRats) will read what's on Twitter, sent by someone (could be a bot) and then proceed to take that instruction hook, line, and sinker (not thinking about the implication of their actions) and go and commit a crime!

Seriously, if this is all about Twitter rants, the dolt impeachment managers are on a long thing bro, and in for a very long ride.

Again - DID YOU APPLY THE SAME LOGIC TO BLM RALLIES??
Blm were blamed for the looting and destructions but we shouldn't blame Trump for the actions of his supporters?? Why?
I AM HERE FOR THE DOUBLE STANDARDS!! Simple.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

Blm were blamed for the looting and destructions but we shouldn't blame Trump for the actions of his supporters?? Why?

I'd like to ask if you have been watching the proceedings at the sham impeachment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
And I can see that witnesses will not be called anymore!

Everybody don taya for demonRats!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:

I'd like to ask if you have been watching the proceedings at the sham impeachment.
Nope. I don't have the time for it. We all know the end result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

We all know BLM wasn't infiltrated by any conservative if not there would be proof, but capitol riot was infiltrated and there is massive evidence
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

Nope. I don't have the time for it. We all know the end result.

Then you have your answer my friend. No further answer. LOL
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wonderful

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:

Then you have your answer my friend. No further answer. LOL
Trump would be convicted in a sane world but hey...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

Trump would be convicted in a sane world but hey...

Yeah...sure. Where is that eye-rolling emoticon when you need it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
RSBC just switched off Raskin - while making his crazy closing remarks. Bwahahahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:
RSBC just switched off Raskin - while making his crazy closing remarks. Bwahahahaha
I have been following every comment here carefully and I can see that you have been operating on double standard.The same one you accused the Dems of doing.

You labeled the liberal media as biased and called them out and said they were canceling the conservatives. The same you praised the conservatives for censuring the widow of late McCain, Liz and other people for trying to speak out.

You accused the liberal media of trying to block comments and their attitudes in the handling of the impeachment so far but you are praising RSBC for doing same.

Others you have done that I can't even type.

You are no different from the Democrats after all, you are just angry they beat the GOP in this game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

We all know BLM wasn't infiltrated by any conservative if not there would be proof, but capitol riot was infiltrated and there is massive evidence
See ehn, common sense should tell you that most of those interviewed confirmed their intentions on the capitol. The Q guy that was arrested and that lady who was shot had lots of posts on the internet that made everyone know that those who stormed the capitol were all lovers and followers of QAnon conspiracies.

Secondly, the video message of Trump on that day telling them that they are loved, they are special, etc is enough to express his sup port for the carnage on that day.

Ivanka also called them patriots, I hope you know that?

The truth is that, Trump was satisfied by what they did on thay day, he doesn't support your theory of infiltration,not for one bit.

Finally, you can support someone and still be yourself, don't get lost in your support just because you want to prove your point.

I support the Democrats, but I will openly disagree if he does something I don't like. This is how it is supposed to be.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
happney65:

Bros ramu should be ashamed of his party. We told him his party has gone to the dogs but he was still saying otherwise. You lost one of the biggest elections streak, The House,Senate and WH in the hand of a complete idiot,yet they are still queing behind him. Now witnesses are about to be called and their stupidity will be exposed the more.. I cant wait to see the face of idiots like cruz, little marcio and the likes.. Awon oloshi
grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:
And I can see that witnesses will not be called anymore!

Everybody don taya for demonRats!

Trump legal team called the bluff on this sham. Call witnesses , and we also subpoena Pelosi and DC Mayor.
Schumer was later heard saying he has not heard of Dems calling any witnesses.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obrigardo:
trump is just toast, he has no future in that rotten GOP anymore. Even if 17 senators don't vote with Dems to convict, a majority maybe like 10 or 11 is enough to tell the gop world that trump is rubbish for their future.

Now the Senate will be forced to call witnesses with the latest news of trump's call with kevin McCarthy. Today will be very interesting.

No matter the number of witness that is called, even if Trump led the insurgents into the capitol itself and shot someone in broad daylight light, he would still not lose republican votes. I am even shocked 6 republicans broke rank with the rest of the republican party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

Trump is master of emotional manipulation, and emotional bonds are extremely difficult to break. Trump plays on the emotions - fears, hatred, bigotry and insecurities of certain segment of the society, most especially the barely educated, blue collar, white male who is finding it difficult to survive in a highly fast pace competitive world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
That Philly rep (Madeleine Dean) Impeachment manager is a shameless woman.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ashawoKGB: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Both democrats and GOP are thieves and criminals. Politicians are evil demons. why did they finally refuse to call witnesses? This could have been the only way for democrats to prove that they truly want to impeach Trump.

All of you Trump supporters and democrats are being deceived big time by the crooks. The democrats playtd on people intelligence that they will punish Trump.

A president worse than Trump and deadlier than Hitler should arise so that America will understand how foolish they are. I really wished that 10 Democrats and GOPers died in the attack.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Livelystone01:

I have been following every comment here carefully and I can see that you have been operating on double standard.The same one you accused the Dems of doing.

You labeled the liberal media as biased and called them out and said they were canceling the conservatives. The same you praised the conservatives for censuring the widow of late McCain, Liz and other people for trying to speak out.

You accused the liberal media of trying to block comments and their attitudes in the handling of the impeachment so far but you are praising RSBC for doing same.

Others you have done that I can't even type.

You are no different from the Democrats after all, you are just angry they beat the GOP in this game.

I'm struggling to get your point. Please be a little bit clear. Yes, Liz Cheney is one of the establishment GOP - on her way out no doubt. And late McCain's wife probably sold her soul - all for hatred of Donald Trump. I will not put the sins of the husband to her charge. But sure enough, we have RINOs and they know their time is almost done.

How that makes me similar to a demonRat, I don't know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ashawoKGB:
Both democrats and GOP are thieves and criminals. Politicians are evil demons. why did they finally refuse to call witnesses? This could have been the only way for democrats to prove that they truly want to impeach Trump.

All of you Trump supporters and democrats are being deceived big time by the crooks. The democrats playtd on people intelligence that they will punish Trump.

A president worse than Trump and deadlier than Hitler should arise so that America will understand how foolish they are. I really wished that 10 Democrats and GOPers died in the attack.

The dems want to convict Trump so that he never runs again ever. The RINOs and Ds are also warning any Trump wonnabe ie an outsider to politics that he/she/they/them should not dare try running for high office
In other words , whoever runs should have their blessings and not someone who wants to topple their cosy gravy trains.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
ono:

I'm struggling to get your point. Please be a little bit clear. Yes, Liz Cheney is one of the establishment GOP - on her way out no doubt. And late McCain's wife probably sold her soul - all for hatred of Donald Trump. I will not put the sins of the husband to her charge. But sure enough, we have RINOs and they know their time is almost done.

How that makes me similar to a demonRat, I don't know.

H
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ashawoKGB: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
basilico:

The dems want to convict Trump so that he never runs again ever. The RINOs and Ds are also warning any Trump wonnabe ie an outsider to politics that he/she/they/them should not dare try running for high office
In other words , whoever runs should have their blessings and not someone who wants to topple their cosy gravy trains.
Don't try to famz me with your deluded Q-conspiracy. If not for the support animals like you gave Trump, we won't be here. Bihari has followed in the footsteps of his master and is desecrating our constitution

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
ashawoKGB:
Don't try to famz me with your deluded Q-conspiracy. If not for the support animals like you gave Trump, we won't be here. Bihari has followed in the footsteps of his master and is desecrating our constitution

I dont believe in Q .
I believe Xibiden who sat in his basement sucking his thumb never got more votes than Obama except via the fraud machine he bragged to have set up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
happney65:

What arrant nonsense and jargons are spewing from your mouth?
Sometimes one will wonder how liberals are people of enlightenment and reason
Why are they impeaching Trump?
Why are they afraid of his popularity?
Why these needless spectacle?
Why can't they focus on America's problems?
Why these drama? , simply because the TRUTH will always prevail, everyone including idiots knew the election was rigged and voters laws were manipulated
Even so called RINOs and Democrats are so tensed that they think impeachment of Trump after the aftermath of the election will destroy him , and make him forgotten
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

grin grin grin

Why the stupid smiles? undecided
Let see how far these spectacle will continue to amuse you and your political base and distract you people from real problems facing America as a result of Biden's misguided policies
Anyway it's expected you're not intelligent enough to work with reality and engage in logic and reason, as expected you are just like every other woman who is dogmatic and ideologically bound and need welfare government to think for them with their propaganda, no wonder you associate with the democrat party

I spit on your ignorance and short-sightedness
Tuehhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja, MentalCase98, ijebosb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.