Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1581315 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
LordAdam16:

Cr*p.

These are the 7 RINO rats who voted to convict.

Romney: Avowed Trump hater who has Utah Mormons in his pocket and fears no repercussions.
Sasse: Avowed Anti-Trumper who was making a play for 2024. Begged for Trump's endorsement in 2020 and isn't due for re-election until 2026.
Cassidy: Re-election in 2026. Almost did not run in 2020 and waited until the last day to sign up for re-election, so he may not run for re-election again.
Collins: Re-election in 2026. Avowed Anti-Trumper. Needs democrat votes to win, so Trump and Republicans in general usually excuse her objections.
Murkowski: Only Republican Senator President Trump vowed to campaign against. And that's saying something since he endorsed Sasse and Collins in their re-election bids.
Toomey: Not running for re-election.
Burr: Not running for re-election.

There is no mystery to the GOP vote. More than 80% of Republicans wanted Trump to be acquitted. More than 65% said they'd leave the GOP if he starts his party (along with 15% of Democrats).

This is politics. You don't go against the wishes of your constituents. Well, except Democrats and RINOs who treat their constituents like special needs children who can't think for themselves.

-Lord

Please don't quote me, mad fellow. Haven't read this nonsense above and don't wish to read your long ramblings.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

When the judiciary is weak and fearful?
When they don't focus on truths and evidence but will rather discard cases for the sake of phony and misguided unity

Judiciary intimidated by cancel culture.
Say the election was rigged, media excoriates you, social media bans you , Sometimes credit companies and banks refuse to offer you service.
Who wants to sit on a hot iron rod over a matter that can be kicked down the road
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
basilico:

First impeachment was to obstruct Ukraine investigation of Joe Biden.

Second was about stopping him from ever holding piblic office.

Purely Political inquisitions .

It's funny how no sincere evidence to actually backup the two impeachment... Just the "I hate Trump" vibes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

But Biden made promises he couldn't keep , now he ought to be held accountable,but your emotional and unreasonable self blinded by dogma won't judge him from these logical and pragmatic angle

Rather you make unnecessary comparison with Trump

7 years akure undergraduate battling extension biko leave my mentions alone.

I don't deal with people who are not intelligent.
Go and graduate and stop meddling into things above your IQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Exactly grin I don't think anyone was expecting a different outcome.

We wanted the GOP to do the right thing but they did not disappoint at all and succeeded in making things worse for their party

You are a woman
I'm not surprised about your delusions
You see what you wish to see
But I'm ashamed of the men in the Democratic party on these forum
They ought to be Better and apply logic and at least common sense in their analysis

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Affidavits are just statements, you can't win a case without concrete and physical evidence to support these "Affidavits". The Judges knew all these. Trump felt because he appointed most of them, they would fight for him.
When the judges you appointed are throwing out your cases left and right - then maybe, just maybe they are bogus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

The same "refugees" that made him lose Arizona and Georgia.
Democrats need them and will be foolish enough not to take them.

Oh, that was necessary.

They outed themselves. The Trump movement tried to be welcoming post his election in 2016. The likes of Nikki Haley, Tillerson, Mattis, Sessions, were welcomed into the fold and yet they repeatedly stabbed the movement in the back.

This is a long-term project and that means grifters will have to be regularly ejected.

We know them including many of those who didn't even vote for convict or impeach like Crenshaw and Thune.

These same Never-Trumpers were in the party when the GOP lost 5 of 6 popular votes. Democrats have open borders and demographics going for them, a bunch of old gringos in purple states are immaterial to their success.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
budaatum:

I kept checking I was hearing right, lol. What a slimy piece of dudu.

Most Republicans are grifters who can't find good work outside of Politics to sustain their lifestyles. For Mitch though, he's retiring after this session and doesn't want to be on the losing side having failed to convince another 9 senators to convict. Well, history will judge his tenure as the leader that allowed his party to become the party of mad people and he had several opportunities to save his Party but failed woefully. His party, his problem. They will not smell power for a long time the way they have allowed the tea party cultist movement to take over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ibime:

Please don't quote me, mad fellow. Haven't read this nonsense above and don't wish to read your long ramblings.

Go f*ck yourself with a cactus!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
PDPGuy:
The impeachment process is over but Trump is not yet out of the woods yet

---Sadly---Trump has managed to single-handedly divide the Republican party---Trump is a conman criminal who has never been held accountable for anything in his life---his chances in 2024 are quite limited---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
feedthenation:

---Sadly---Trump has managed to single-handedly divide the Republican party---Trump is a conman criminal who has never been held accountable for anything in his life---his chances in 2024 are quite limited---
The party would splinter off into 2 seperate parties. One for the so called RINOs and the other for the deplorables. They will have Trump and the spineless senators to thank for that grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

7 years akure undergraduate battling extension biko leave my mentions alone.

I don't deal with people who are not intelligent.
Go and graduate and stop meddling into things above your IQ

To show you are vastly ignorant and can't make recourse to intellectual curiosity and open minded critical thinking (analysis) to induce or deduce with logic in it's abstract form and have a pragmatic use of it

You're a woman you are Solipsisitic and rationalize with feelings(emotions), you and your likes are just indoctrinated educated crammer's who can't apply real logic, very weak in arguments

A question, Is IQ the best barometer for judging intelligence?
Lolzzz, your response will be sophistic and fallacious

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

You are a woman
I'm not surprised about your delusions
You see what you wish to see
But I'm ashamed of the men in the Democratic party on these forum
They ought to be Better and apply logic and at least common sense in their analysis
You that you are a man I am surprised that you are still on extension after 7 years in Akure I thought according to people like you men are more logical you are a man yet you don't have anything to prove that you are a sane man get lost jaare and go and read for your exams make you for fit graduate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
MaziAlaye:

It's funny how no sincere evidence to actually backup the two impeachment... Just the "I hate Trump" vibes

A narrative being pushed out by the whole system is that the election was free and fair.

"Trump , without any evidence falsely says the election was rigged"

Repeat a lie over and over and it becomes the truth. Josef Goebbels.

Who are the Nazis now

Definition of Nazi
1: a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler
2often not capitalized
a: one who espouses the beliefs and policies of the German Nazis : FASCIST
b: one who is likened to a German Nazi : a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

To show you are vastly ignorant and can't make recourse to intellectual curiosity and open minded critical thinking (analysis) to induce or deduce with logic in it's abstract form and have a pragmatic use of it

You're a woman you are Solipsisitic and rationalize with feelings(emotions), you and your likes are just indoctrinated educated crammer's who can't apply real logic, very weak in arguments

A question, Is IQ the best barometer for judging intelligence?
Lolzzz, your response will be sophistic and fallacious
I don't waste my time reading your dull post devoid of facts and sense

Just go and read ooo you extension student that has refused to graduate
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

When the judges you appointed are throwing out your cases left and right - then maybe, just maybe they are bogus.

Making a logical issue a partisan issue, deflecting your argument with a weak straw man point
Smhhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
LordAdam16:

Oh, that was necessary.

They outed themselves. The Trump movement tried to be welcoming post his election in 2016. The likes of Nikki Haley, Tillerson, Mattis, Sessions, were welcomed into the fold and yet they repeatedly stabbed the movement in the back.

This is a long-term project and that means grifters will have to be regularly ejected.

We know them including many of those who didn't even vote for convict or impeach like Crenshaw and Thune.

These same Never-Trumpers were in the party when the GOP lost 5 of 6 popular votes. Democrats have open borders and demographics going for them, a bunch of old gringos in purple states are immaterial to their success.

-Lord
MAGA crowd will never win the popular vote so I don't understand the rationale behind mentioning that.
The fact you think Sessions "stabbed" Trump in the back shows how some of you people think. Good thing Dems aren't stupid enough to welcome clowns like that.
Trump won narrowly in 2016 and all of a sudden thought he was a big shot and didn't need the centrists/moderates.
Now that he got smacked around, we start hearing excuses of "rigging".
Trump will never face a candidate as unpopular as Hillary Clinton. So no "her emails" to bail him out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
feedthenation:

Trump is not coming back in 2024 that is not even up for debate the man is gone and if the appropriate authorities choose to do their jobs he will be held accoubtable one way or the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Seems some people have forgotten I already said I wont be paying attention to them..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

So all great inventors were formally educated
No wonder you avoid logical facts and move toward dogma
Lolzzz
Women and thinking with feelings , worse than average men with low IQ
Smhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I stated irrefutable facts , and they don't give a fvck about your feelings

Women can't face Truths
Smhhh
Not surprised
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

No wonder you avoid logical facts and move toward dogma
Lolzzz
Women and thinking with feelings , worse than average men with low IQ
Smhh
7 years Akure undergraduate.
Shame on you your mates are already working and adding value to their lives you are here using using facebook freemode to be reading nonsense from websites known for lying and accessing nairaland through free basics.

Go and graduate oo so that you will improve your life
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Exactly grin I don't think anyone was expecting a different outcome.

We wanted the GOP to do the right thing but they did not disappoint at all and succeeded in making things worse for their party
No one was expecting a different outcome. We all knew the Senate would vote to acquit him, the Dems are very much aware of this. They set the GOP up for the higher court of (informed) public opinion, the Republican Party fell right into the trap and just found themselves guilty of corruption, complicity and utter disregard for facts and justice.

Where is ramdeauter or that dudes name. I guess dude would be joining the new non-deplorable Republican party. I read some days ago about a new party being formed by some RINOs and never trumpers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

I stated irrefutable facts , and they don't give a fvck about your feelings

Women can't face Truths
Smhhh
Not surprised

You are just disgracing yourself.

You that you are a man that can face the truth why have you failed to graduate what happened

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

Have you turned your back on formal education having failed to graduate from Akure University for 7 years?

Rejection of something you failed at is often a coping mechanism. Young man, brace up and face your books instead of rationalising failure.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
salford1:

No one was expecting a different outcome. We all knew the Senate would vote to acquit him, the Dems are very much aware of this. They set the GOP up for the higher court of (informed) public opinion, the Republican Party fell right into the trap and just found themselves guilty of corruption, complicity and utter disregard for facts and justice.

Where is ramdeauter or that dudes name. I guess dude would be joining the new non-deplorable Republican party. I read some days ago about a new party being formed by some RINOs and never trumpers.
When the GOP refused to acknowledge Biden's win last year I knew the party was gone.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

MAGA crowd will never win the popular vote so I don't understand the rationale behind mentioning that.
The fact you think Sessions "stabbed" Trump in the back shows how some of you people think. Good thing Dems aren't stupid enough to welcome clowns like that.
Trump won narrowly in 2016 and all of a sudden thought he was a big shot and didn't need the centrists/moderates.
Trump will never face a candidate as unpopular as Hillary Clinton. So no "her emails" to bail him out.

Spewing lies and irrationality
Due to reasoning coloured by bias and prejudice for your party

Don't use mail in ballot
Use strong voters registration like Florida
Let Biden policies be unpopular in it's effect

Then we can mAke a reasonable judgement and reach a realistic conclusion
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ibime:

Have you turned your back on formal education having failed to graduate from Akure University for 7 years?

Rejection of something you failed at is often a coping mechanism. Young man, brace up and face your books instead of rationalising failure.

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ibime:

Supporting feeble women like Ladyhippolyta88 won't make you loved , she's irrational, don't let her affect your judgement to prove you're are a strong defender

Man-up and apply logic
Enough of tantrums
You're an old man be reasonable in your words and actions
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

Don't flatter yourself. You guys needed a once-in-a-century pandemic to rig the election.

So you agree that Sessions is a clown and Dems would be stupid to accept him. What's your argument then?

Never-Trumpers are grifters. Good riddance. Just look at the clown show that is the Lincoln Project scandal. If the Democrats want that, we'd pay you guys to take them.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

cheesy cheesy grin

You're a woman
It's expected
Weaklings will try to please you and you delude them by making them feel appreciated
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
edi287:

Corona was your greatest weapon against Trump and deep down your subconscious you know it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: MentalCase98, ijebosb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.