Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608256 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
I'll let you lefties in on something.

Texas cannot, will not, will never, ever go BLUE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
How crazy can liberals be cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
ono:

I’m referring to his 2020 California power tweet. We know he’s apologised for his Cancun trip - even though it’s not within his powers to do much as a Senator. Not sure why AOC and her minions are after the guy.. .if not for cheap political gains.
Come on,why are you acting as if politics is not a game? You sound funny sometimes.
You know that every party takes advantage of the laxity and errors of the other. don't you?
But in the case of the GOP, they don't care about their supporters, they lie to them openly and deflect blames. The so called supporters in turn start echoing these lies, looking for enemies they never have.
SMH.

There is no difference between the GOP and the APC leaders in Nigeria.

Give the GOP the mantle of leadership in all States as governors, senators, Congress members, etc and I will predict a country that will start moving backwards to 1920.

They have perfectly two good legs but they only use it them walk backwards, the GOP.
F. D. Roosevelt.(paraphrased).

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
ono:
I'll let you lefties in on something.

Texas cannot, will not, will never, ever go BLUE
This has been your fear all along but it is OK, Georgia is saying "Hi".

There's a factor you are excluding though, the younger generation. With them younger generation engaging in questions and answers, the old pals in the GOP have a lot of job to do to keep them foolish and suppressed like they've been doing.

The GOP in Texas are more afraid of the massive campaign going on underground against them by the Dems, I think they are more scared than you because they kbow what's at stake. It is only a matter of time, I dont even think it will be up to 15years but let's be watching.

You on the other hand, can talk with audacity because you have no direct link to the massive political twist building in Texas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Livelystone01:

Come on,why are you acting as if politics is not a game? You sound funny sometimes.
You know that every party takes advantage of the laxity and errors of the other. don't you?
But in the case of the GOP, they don't care about their supporters, they lie to them openly and deflect blames. The so called supporters in turn start echoing these lies, looking for enemies they never have.
SMH.

There is no difference between the GOP and the APC leaders in Nigeria.

Give the GOP the mantle of leadership in all States as governors, senators, Congress members, etc and I will predict a country that will start moving backwards to 1920.

They have perfectly two good legs but they only use it them walk backwards, the GOP.
F. D. Roosevelt.(paraphrased).

So, we agree on the cheap political gain angle from AOC. Thank you.

I don't like discussing Nigeria. I am tired of doing that.

Well, bless the good Lord we've seen some good leaders from the GOP in the past. Reagan is a popular one. Dwight (Ike) led the world against Nazis and won. . . . .laid the foundation for some excellent leadership.

The GOP legs have always been perfect. And now, they're getting ready to sweep the rigger in chief in the White House (Xibiden, Quid Pro Joe) out, soon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
ono:

So, we agree on the cheap political gain angle from AOC. Thank you.

I don't like discussing Nigeria. I am tired of doing that.

Well, bless the good Lord we've seen some good leaders from the GOP in the past. Reagan is a popular one. Dwight (Ike) led the world against Nazis and won. . . . .laid the foundation for some excellent leadership.

The GOP legs have always been perfect. And now, they're getting ready to sweep the rigger in chief in the White House (Xibiden, Quid Pro Joe) out, soon.
SMH.
Now I see why people ignore you here.
Trying to select and deflect from the issue under discourse.

I won't bother engaging you anymore, you comment incoherently on different paragraphs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Joe Manchin need to man up and join the R's. The loser is blocking the D's agenda on many fronts. What a bubbling loser. Y'all mess up on the campaign promise and get annihilated at the mid terms.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
raumdeuter:
It marks 1month of Biden presidency and he looks to be doing the right things on most front

His policies so far have been good and he is also not bowing to the extreme left.

I hope he keeps it up for the rest of his regime, and pray for his success

1month in, I have no complaints on President Biden

That is the beauty of a good and near perfect democracy.. We agree and disagree without calling each other names like the disgraced former president because the greater good is for everyone of us and not for an egoistic mad man who has nothing up his sleeves except personal vendetta.. Do you know if not of strong institutions, Trump might even have ordered Biden and his political enemies killed like it is being done by Putin,the Man that has him on a lease. Like its being done here in Africa and Nigeria has a whole

very stupid old Man

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Livelystone01:

SMH.

I won't bother engaging you anymore, you comment incoherently on different paragraphs.

I think I'm going to insult you and can not help myself.

Really? Lol! I'm going to burn in hell.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AlphaSoul: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

When he messes up, I will be here to drag him. I live here and his policies affect us directly
Word! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Livelystone01:

SMH.

Sorry if it appears like that (deflecting and shifting things around). I did my best to answer you - may not be good enough, but we agree to disagree sometimes.

Thanks for not reducing stuff to personal insults like some of your other leftists people here suffering dementia. Well done.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Enabled by the Texas Government. Straight up price gouging in the middle of a crisis.

Isn't he also a friend to Trump? I remembered he donated to Trump maybe once or twice cheesy

Same lack of compassion, humanity, ethics or patriotism displayed by the likes of Cruz, Trump, e.t.c.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 1:06am On Feb 21, 2021
Kophschmerzen:
Joe Manchin need to man and join the R's. The loser is blocking the D's agenda on many fronts. What a bubbling loser. Y'all mess up on the campaign promise and get annihilated at the mid terms.
Manchin is a moderate. It's to be expected.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2021
salford1:
Enabled by the Texas Government. Straight up price gouging in the middle of a crisis.

Isn't he also a friend to Trump? I remembered he donated to Trump maybe once or twice cheesy

Same lack of compassion, humanity, ethics or patriotism displayed by the likes of Cruz, Trump, e.t.c.

You guys are some wonders to behold.

Imagine if that nice Keystone pipeline construction wasn’t halted by brain dead Xibiden. Imagine how much gas prices would be by now and peoples sufferings greatly reduced. Imagine how much cheap energy would be available to Americans to heat their homes if all the investments in oil were not allowed to dry up.

Well, why don’t we just depend on environmentally friendly renewable energy for help this time around ?

Crazy people.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Texas-Winter-Storm-Highlights-The-Importance-Of-Fossil-Fuels.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2021
edi287:

Manchin is a moderate. It's to be expected.

Real analysis not fickle emotional gesture

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:21am On Feb 21, 2021
ono:

You guys are some wonders to behold.

Imagine if that nice Keystone pipeline construction wasn’t halted by brain dead Xibiden. Imagine how much gas prices would be by now and peoples sufferings greatly reduced. Imagine how much cheap energy would be available to Americans to heat their homes if all the investments in oil were not allowed to dry up.

Well, why don’t we just depend on environmentally friendly renewable energy for help this time around ?

Crazy people.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Texas-Winter-Storm-Highlights-The-Importance-Of-Fossil-Fuels.html

What has Alberta's tar sands oil got to do with natural gas for cooking and heating homes?
It's either you are dumb or ignorant. I think it's the latter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 21, 2021
salford1:

Next time remember that Texans are not stupid to fall for cheap political theatrics of AOC because they understand real policies not photostunts,

They are not stupid like the leftists

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Great feedback Dapcity.

Let’s wait for Reed and his horde of ignoramuses here to spin something new.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:27am On Feb 21, 2021
salford1:

What has Alberta's tar sands oil got to do with natural gas for cooking and heating homes?
It's either you are dumb or ignorant. I think it's the latter.

You should lookup the meaning of fossil fuels before exposing your level of ignorance on the subject.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2021
ono:

You should lookup the meaning of fossil fuels before exposing your level of ignorance on the subject.
I worked in the oil and gas industry before moving into Power. Dumbass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2021
salford1:

I worked in the oil and gas industry before moving into Power. Dumbass.

And I have worked as a hydrocarbon reservoir engineer.

Spin something new, you tool!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2021
ono:

And I have worked as a hydrocarbon reservoir engineer.

Spin something new, you tool!
Dumbass. So have you worked in an heavy crude facility?
I highly doubt that. Don't talk Shye you no zilch about.
Local reservoir quack engr.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:35am On Feb 21, 2021
salford1:

Dumbass. So have you worked in an heavy crude facility?
I highly doubt that. Don't talk Shye you no zilch about.

You’re the dumb and deaf here. Don’t ever delve into territory you know nothing about. That’s a warning. And I’ll leave you hanging in there.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2021
ono:

You’re the dumb and deaf here. Don’t ever delve into territory you know nothing about. That’s a warning. And I’ll leave you hanging in there.
So in your wild imagination, can natural gas be refined from Alberta tar sands oil?
Remember that XL is meant to transport heavy crude.

You are probably a quack engineer.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Anyways. I am done on this topic. It's 10.45pm here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2021
You lack what it takes to comprehend the subject - when you’re done reading the rudiments on refining, come back and share learnings. Then, we can have a meaningful conversation.

For now, know that reservoir engineers are the masters of the subject. They were trained for it, know the stuff right from the source rocks, the compositions of the crudes - whether heavy, light or gaseous. They are the masters of resource classes. They are the oracles of the oil and gas industries - and everyone else that taps into the industry goes to them for help and direction.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2021
ono:
Great feedback Dapcity.

Let’s wait for Reed and his horde of ignoramuses here to spin something new.
Did it explain how other places that use wind turbines and solar panels barely shut down during winter or nah?
Did it also explain how many power plants ran by coal were also affected??
Oh and did you know a winter storm happened back in 2011 and guess what bulk of power plants were affected?? That's right - coal.
AOC is doing what lame frauds like Cruz wouldn't do for any other state much less his own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2021
ono:
You lack what it takes to comprehend the subject - when you’re done reading the rudiments on refining, come back and share learnings. Then, we can have a meaningful conversation.

For now, know that reservoir engineers are the masters of the subject. They were trained for it, know the stuff right from the source rocks, the compositions of the crudes - whether heavy, light or gaseous. They are the masters of resource classes. They are the oracles of the oil and gas industries - and everyone else that taps into the industry goes to them for help and direction.

Excuses. There are places where wind and solar energy work just fine in winter weather's.
No amount of spinning will change the fact at hand.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2021
edi287:

Did it explain how other places that use wind turbines and solar panels barely shut down during winter or nah?
Oh and did you know a winter storm happened back in 2011 and guess what bulk of power plants were affected?? That's right - coal.
AOC is doing what lame frauds like Cruz wouldn't do for any other state much less his own

Alright. Tell me about these other places - starting with names. So, coal, natural gas, heavy oil and light oil, although sources of power generation, they all have their merits and demerits. And as we all have now seen, even renewables (wind and solar) and nuclear also have theirs too. This takes me back to my earlier submission on the subject:

The only way out is a mixture of these power sources for mankind's use. Any attempt to rely solely on one and downplay the rest comes with its catastrophic consequences.

I expected dim witted and brain dead Xibiden to know this by now and do what's right, but I guess I expected too much from him, since he rigged his way into the White House. He's got other pressing needs to attend to, while undoing what Trump had put on the ground to make life better for Americans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2021
ono:

Alright. Tell me about these other places - starting with names. So, coal, natural gas, heavy oil and light oil, although sources of power generation, they all have their merits and demerits. And as we all have now seen, even renewables (wind and solar) and nuclear also have theirs too. This takes me back to my earlier submission on the subject:

The only way out is a mixture of these power sources for mankind's use. Any attempt to rely solely on one and downplay the rest comes with its catastrophic consequences.

I expected dim witted and brain dead Xibiden to know this by now and do what's right, but I guess I expected too much from him, since he rigged his way into the White House. He's got other pressing needs to attend to, while undoing what Trump had put on the ground to make life better for Americans.
No you guys are being disingenuous in this debate. The fact of the matter is Texas simply don't have wind turbines that could handle a situation like this. Simple. It's not difficult to admit. But trying to use this as an excuse to bash renewable energy is hilarious. Go ask Alaska how their turbines work during the winter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bERB9LUSfyk

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2021
edi287:

No you guys are being disingenuous in this debate. The fact of the matter is Texas simply don't have wind turbines that could handle a situation like this. Simple. It's not difficult to admit. But trying to use this as an excuse to bash renewable energy is hilarious. Go ask Alaska how their turbines work during the winter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bERB9LUSfyk

Just so we are clear, no one is bashing renewables. And after watching that video, it’s clear we are back to what I said earlier, we need a mix of these energy sources. I hope you watched the video very well.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2021
edi287:

T. Cruz (R- Cancun) is just an idiot with no leadership skills.

As per the crisis in Texas, all the blame belongs to the Texas GOP. They refused to winterize their infrastructure.
Heating and electricity bills went through the roof too, due to the fact that the useless GOP running the state has dodged federal regulation for years. Bunch of nincompoops.

Wind turbines are used extensively in Canada and Alaska. Bills in Minnesota are around 300 for both gas and electricity despite the fact that these regions are much colder than Texas.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.