Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,262 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705725 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:33am On May 04, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Actually it is called the "sharpest" tool in the shed.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStI_LQdj7vEyJ8kIhuj-34gbgG7ghgUXkRyMKVyDtGB5Y-UayI[/img]
It still doesn't negate you from being a troll just like some of the Racist a*s lickers we have here. Let me see that Oyinbo with tan face. I bet you that you are not delightful to look at.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:45am On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
It still doesn't negate you from being a troll just like some of the Racist a*s lickers we have here. Let me see that Oyinbo with tan face. I bet you that you are not delightful to look at.
More evil stuff from you LOL. Are you an Obamabot Russian Troll? Lets see your face woman. I bet you are not delightful to look at.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
More evil stuff from you LOL. Are you an Obamabot Russian Troll? Lets see your face woman. I bet you are not delightful to look at.
You must be a fruitcake not to see that my pic is on my profile page unlike you and other pig lovers. Been here for many years and well known here. I can put more pics of myself if you want me to but you can't show that your Oyinbo with a tan face. It must be yukky to look at that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:05am On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You must be a fruitcake not to see that my pic is on my profile page unlike you and other pig lovers. Been here for many years and well known here. I can put more pics of myself if you want me to but you can't show that your Oyinbo with a tan face. It must be yukky to look at that.
How much money is Russia paying you to post here BOT? Anyone can steal photos Mr. Karl Marx.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:12am On May 04, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
How much money is Russia paying you to post here BOT? Anyone can steal photos Mr. Karl Marx.
That's a good question for the Orange pig that's getting his projests being financed by Russian Banks and oligarchs.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:18am On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
That's a good question for the Orange pig that's getting his projests being financed by Russian Banks and oligarchs.
Holy Cow you admitted that protests are being financed by leftists NGO's lol.

ENVY OF THE WORLD
UNEMPLOYMENT 49-YEAR LOW
WAGE HITS $27.77/HOUR
STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY
TRUMP APPROVAL 50%

Only a Marxist would be mad, like you Abbie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:27am On May 04, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
Holy Cow you admitted that protests are being financed by leftists NGO's lol.

ENVY OF THE WORLD
UNEMPLOYMENT 49-YEAR LOW
WAGE HITS $27.77/HOUR
STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY
TRUMP APPROVAL 50%

Only a Marxist would be mad, like you Abbie.
All that with 39% approval rating. If your child comes home with 39% out of 100%, congratulate that child. We are booting the 72 year old demented foool out of our National discuss next year Nov.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:35am On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
All that with 39% approval rating. If your child comes home with 39% out of 100%, congratulate that child. We are booting the 72 year old demented foool out of our National discuss next year Nov.

It isn't next November dumb ass. You don't even vote here lol. Trump landslide. You forgot to call him orange in your last post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:13am On May 04, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

It isn't next November dumb ass. You don't even vote here lol. Trump landslide. You forgot to call him orange in your last post.
Fruitcake , next year Nov 2020 is the presidential election. You sure you are not a psychiatric patient. No wonder you can't show your yukky face. Go and take your meds please Mr Oyinbo with a tan. What a guy. Don't even know Nov next year (2020) is the presidential election. Fake orange supporters are all over here showing how dumb they are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:16am On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Fruitcake , next year Nov 2020 is the presidential election. You sure you are not a psychiatric patient. No wonder you can show your yukky face.
You said next November which is 2019. But with your low IQ and yukky face not surprised. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:25am On May 04, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
You said next November which is 2019. But with your low IQ and yukky face not surprised. LOL.
Seriously, you need mental evaluation. Read my original post and see what I wrote. Maybe, you are getting early stage dementia like the 72 year old fool you worship.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2019
The latest censorship and banning of prominent conservatives from social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram comes at no surprise. It's all geared towards influencing the 2020 Election. But from the bigger picture The true reason and purpose of CENSORSHIP weaponised by big corporate entities and supported by the liberal media isn't to protect those who are easily offended by the views of others. On the contrary
1) It is done to eliminate competition in the free Market of ideas.
2) It is utilised to control the masses, control your very way of thinking and reshape the societies' views to realign with the views and ideas of a Powerful few.
3) If you look back in history the end product has always been such that it had never worked out well for that society that accepts censorship.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
obixcel:
The latest censorship and banning of prominent conservatives from social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram comes at no surprise. It's all geared towards influencing the 2020 Election. But from the bigger picture The true reason and purpose of CENSORSHIP weaponised by big corporate entities and supported by the liberal media isn't to protect those who are easily offended by the views of others. On the contrary
1) It is done to eliminate competition in the free Market of ideas.
2) It is utilised to control the masses, control your very way of thinking and reshape the societies' views to realign with the views and ideas of a Powerful few.
3) If you look back in history the end product has always been such that it had never worked out well for that society that accepts censorship.
You never ceases to amaze me with your ignorance and lack of understanding of how things work in America. Go and sue Facebook and Instagram and don't forget to include Mark Zuckenberg in your class action lawsuits . Fronting for the Racists in America while your leaders in Nigeria are mortgaging your future. Your Buhari is in London now receiving treatments and I doubt if you can go to an average private hospital in Nigeria to treat yourself if you come down with malaria. That's misplaced priority. Your mods on foreign section on Nairaland bans people that disagrees with Trump for months for no reason and that's fine with you guys since they carry the buckets for people like you that loves the racist pig.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You never ceases to amaze me with your ignorance and lack of understanding of how things work in America. Go and sue Facebook and Instagram and don't forget to include Mark Zuckenberg in your class action lawsuits . Fronting for the Racists in America while your leaders in Nigeria are mortgaging your future. Your Buhari is in London now receiving treatments and I doubt if you can go to an average private hospital in Nigeria to treat yourself if you come down with malaria. That's misplaced priority. Your mods on foreign section on Nairaland bans people that disagrees with Trump for months for no reason and that's fine with you guys since they carry the buckets for people like you that loves the racist pig.
Even Snoop Dog now has a better grasp of reality of Censorship than you retarded ignant *smh*

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2019
obixcel:
Even Snoop Dog now has a better grasp of reality of Censorship than you retarded ignant *smh*
The wall around you is collapsing and you are here foaming in the mouth about vile racists. Meanwhile, How is that US Visa working out for you ?. Hahaaaa.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:33am On May 05, 2019
Hmm. This recent poll suggests that 2020 might not be a cake-walk for Dems. For the first time since January 2017, Trump’s disapproval rating on Gallup has dipped below 51%.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:49am On May 06, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Stop wasting your time on that loser, he is not worth the stress. Always boasting about posting his pictures online but Just set up a real life, face to face meeting with him and see the loser chicken out like the spineless coward he is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2019
Anduku:

Stop wasting your time on that loser, he is not worth the stress. Always boasting about posting his pictures online but Just set up a real life, face to face meeting with him and see the loser chicken out like the spineless coward he is.
Lowly paid General, here you are with your usual Basura. Coming from a bonafide member of N30.000 club, that is rich. Bunch of racist pig worshippers hyperventilating over a country they have no stake in. Your country is going down the drain but your obsession is about a pig that will devour you in a second. No wonder you are stuck in reverse.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
Lol grin Democrat Senator, Al Green, just spilled the beans regarding the real reason they want to Impeach President Trump. Wait for it cos dis is so funny
Al Green: "If we don't Impeach President Trump He will get Reelected in 2020...."

grin grin grin grin
Finally!! We now know what we had already known and suspected a long time ago.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2019
obixcel:
Lol grin Democrat Senator, Al Green, just spilled the beans regarding the real reason they want to Impeach President Trump. Wait for it cos dis is so funny
Al Green: "If we don't Impeach President Trump He will get Reelected in 2020...."

grin grin grin grin
Finally!! We now know what we had already known and suspected a long time ago.
Another folly from a guy who's obsessed about America. Al Green is a Congressman not a Senator. At least if you want to pass wrong information, get the name right.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:59am On May 07, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Lowly paid General, here you are with your usual Basura. Coming from a bonafide member of N30.000 club, that is rich. Bunch of racist pig worshippers hyperventilating over a country they have no stake in. Your country is going down the drain but your obsession is about a pig that will devour you in a second. No wonder you are stuck in reverse.
Make good use of your brain and think of something new to write. We have seen this same posts from you over a thousand times already, that's too much even for a robotic brain like yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2019
Anduku:

Make good use of your brain and think of something new to write. We have seen this same posts from you over a thousand times already, that's too much even for a robotic brain like yours
Lowly paid General, your salary must be in your Checking account now for you to be able to buy your recharge card. Bravo and meanwhile, How is that visa thing working for you ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2019
Golf Legend, Tiger Woods, accepts Presidential Medal of Freedom.
**Celebrate! No Hate. Congrats to one of the best Sports Man, truly deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2019
Crooked Hillary to Democrat Candidates who came to see her: "You can run the best campaign, and even become the nominee, but you can have the election stolen from you"

Hahahahahahaha...Laughter nearly finish me o! She's already prepping the Dems for the perfect excuse when their eventual nominee lose to President Trump grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:25am On May 08, 2019
obixcel:
Crooked Hillary to Democrat Candidates who came to see her: "You can run the best campaign, and even become the nominee, but you can have the election stolen from you"

Hahahahahahaha...Laughter nearly finish me o! She's already prepping the Dems for the perfect excuse when their eventual nominee lose to President Trump grin
Did you hear that the Racist Pig you worship lost over $1 billion from 1985 through 1994. The worst loss of any uber rich in America in that span and he used that loss to avoid paying taxes for the next ten years. Is that the reason the Dotard don't want to release his taxes like the other presidents do . He's a con man and a fake billionaire fooling third world gullibles like you and others here licking his rear.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:00am On May 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Did you hear that the Racist Pig you worship lost over $1 billion from 1985 through 1994. The worst loss of any uber rich in America in that span and he used that loss to avoid paying taxes for the next ten years. Is that the reason the Dotard don't want to release his taxes like the other presidents do . He's a con man and a fake billionaire fooling third world gullibles like you and others here licking his rear.

While The Times did not obtain the president’s actual tax returns, it received the information contained in the returns from someone who had legal access to it. The Times was then able to find matching results in the I.R.S. information on top earners — a publicly available database that each year comprises a one-third sampling of those taxpayers, with identifying details removed.

Still you your President bitch. Edit, racist bitch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

While The Times did not obtain the president’s actual tax returns, it received the information contained in the returns from someone who had legal access to it. The Times was then able to find matching results in the I.R.S. information on top earners — a publicly available database that each year comprises a one-third sampling of those taxpayers, with identifying details removed.

Still you your President bitch. Edit, racist bitch.
Faceless White man with a tan. What a Bozo. Trump is still a racist and a con man and Tens of millions of us are licking our lips to send a strong message to him on Nov of 2020. He can then go back to the Big Apple and continue with his scam ala Fake and Unacredited Trump University.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:46pm On May 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Lowly paid General, your salary must be in your Checking account now for you to be able to buy your recharge card. Bravo and meanwhile, How is that visa thing working for you ?.
Lame sad

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:50pm On May 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
If indeed he lost that amount in nine years, it means that in nine years, Trump lost more than you will ever be able to make for the whole of your worthless and miserable life and yet he is still stinkingly rich. Get the message skunk, Trump is way above your pay grade!!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
Anduku:

If indeed he lost that amount in nine years, it means that in nine years, Trump lost more than you will ever be able to make for the whole of your worthless and miserable life and yet he is still stinkingly rich. Get the message skunk, Trump is way above your pay grade!!!!
Here comes the lowly paid General with a loud mouth. Your yearly salary is a stipend to me. You can tell me all your earthly possessions and I will pay it of in a second. Rich coming from a guy that lives like a church rat in Nigeria. Cheers to you Mr N30.000.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2019
Anduku:

Lame sad
When you get that almighty Visa, holla at me and meanwhile , enjoy that subhuman life you are used to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2019
I will never forget when a real billionaire, Michael Bloomberg called Trump a NY con billionaire at a political convention. Everyone knows he’s a fraud.
Business owners like Mr. Trump may also use their losses to avoid paying taxes on future income. Over the years, those losses rolled into a $915.7 million free pass, known as a net operating loss, that appeared on his 1995 tax returns, pages of which were mailed anonymously to The Times during the 2016 campaign.

The new tax information shows how Mr. Trump’s net operating losses snowballed, reaching $418 million in 1991. That was fully 1 percent of all the losses that the I.R.S. reported had been declared by individual taxpayers that year.

And the red ink continued to accumulate apace. In all, Mr. Trump lost so much money that he was able to avoid paying any federal income taxes for eight of the 10 years."

Everyone already knows Trump is a terrible businessman. He has got catalogue of failed / bankrupt businesses over the years, that even most US banks didn’t want to leverage him. Yet he is running/ruining the USA.

Unfortunately, he's running this country like he runs his businesses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.