Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1703486 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (4183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:52am On May 02, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

You are deranged.
Did you notice the tripe those worshippers of the famous pig were throwing out while we were away ?. So sad that some Nigerians will worship a guy that think of them as subhuman.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:59am On May 02, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Did you notice the tripe those worshippers of the famous pig were throwing out while we were away ?. So sad that some Nigerians will worship a guy that think of them as subhuman.

Their mod friends are busy banning every anti Trumper, this board is a gift that keep gifting. You notice how all the Russian/ Putin lovers and American haters are all Trump darlings in here. To the self hating he-goat in Texas, he's a brain-dead loser. How can any normal human support Trump and Buhari. Tells so much about the twisted state of mind of that individual.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:03am On May 02, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Their mod friends are busy banning every anti Trumper, this board is a gift that keep gifting. You notice how all the Russian/ Putin lovers and American haters are all Trump darlings in here. To the self hating he-goat in Texas, he's a brain-dead loser. How can any normal human support Trump and Buhari. Tells so much about the twisted state of mind of that individual.
The mods love the Trump lapdogs to death. I guess they all belong to the same club. They can call you and i all kind of dirty names and they just get a couple of hours ban but you and i is a different game. The Bottom line is that not one of them can get the elusive visa hence their fetish about a country they have no stake in. This is the only place the N30.000 club members get their joy in life due to their N200 charge card.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2019
I like how suddenly all d previously hibernated libtards suddenly begin to storm dis thread with their old, worn out, repetitive, and tired argument, lamenting about their failed Messenger, Mueller, who failed to deliver the goods for them. I think I'm loving dis. William Bar won't suck up to your deranged Democrats in Congress. The Game is up already, the rest is just about the Boy who cried wolf grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2019
obixcel:
I like how suddenly all d previously hibernated libtards suddenly begin to storm dis thread with their old, worn out, repetitive, and tired argument, lamenting about their failed Messenger, Mueller, who failed to deliver the goods for them. I think I'm loving dis. William Bar won't suck up to your deranged Democrats in Congress. The Game is up already, the rest is just about the Boy who cried wolf grin grin grin
I know your life ambition is to get that elusive visa to US but unfortunately with Trump at the helm, you will be trying in vain. Let me tell you one thing you don't know about America, the AG works for us not for Trump. That's why we Americans that pays his salary through our taxes are all over him for his lies about Mueller's report. You couldn't understand that from where you live because you are used to your government officials and journalists exchanging brown envelopes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I know your life ambition is to get that elusive visa to US but unfortunately with Trump at the helm, you will be trying in vain. Let me tell you one thing you don't know about America, the AG works for us not for Trump. That's why we Americans that pays his salary through our taxes are all over him for his lies about Mueller's report. You couldn't understand that from where you live because you are used to your government officials and journalists exchanging brown envelopes.
You ain't saying nothing, just trash. Mueller has failed you, if you wanna cry, cry!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2019
obixcel:
You ain't saying nothing, just trash. Mueller has failed you, if you wanna cry, cry!
America lover, holla at me when you obtain that elusive visa. That's your life obsession but it's sad that after many years, you are still stuck on your obsession without any progress. Meanwhile, the racist pig and the lying AG are under duress due to uncompromising nature of Americans. Meanwhile enjoy your N30.000 monthly upgrade just signed by your Bubu.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2019
obixcel:

The CIA, FBI, Foreign governments, DNC, Hillary, created and paid for a fake Dossier (and tried to frame a low level Trump campaign volunteer).
Then spent 2 years investigating the fake narrative. Bill Barr was asked yesterday when the DNC started paying for the fake research, he said he didn't know but he will know soon. Now we have multiple criminals investigations on the traitors!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:17pm On May 02, 2019
obixcel:

You are not bright, little wonder you are created in the back wood of a third world hellhole.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

The CIA, FBI, Foreign governments, DNC, Hillary, created and paid for a fake Dossier (and tried to frame a low level Trump campaign volunteer).
Then spent 2 years investigating the fake narrative. Bill Barr was asked yesterday when the DNC started paying for the fake research, he said he didn't know but he will know soon. Now we have multiple criminals investigations on the traitors!
We'll know soon enough

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2019
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

Among those who had a stake in the outcome was Hunter Biden, Mr. Biden’s younger son, who at the time was on the board of an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch who had been in the sights of the fired prosecutor general.

Hunter Biden was a Yale-educated lawyer who had served on the boards of Amtrak and a number of nonprofit organizations and think tanks, but lacked any experience in Ukraine and just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine. He would be paid as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his work for the company, Burisma Holdings.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/us/po...raine.html

Hunter Biden flew to the Ukraine on Air Force 2 to close a corrupt billion dollar deal. Imagine if Don Jr. did this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

You are not bright, little wonder you are created in the back wood of a third world hellhole.
You see the reason why some people are stuck in reverse for life. That guy has been foaming in the mouth for years about America and I doubt if he can get the airfare to America even if he obtained the visa which I know he couldn't under the racist piece of trash he adores.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2019
Trump picks for the Feds are falling by roadside one by one. First, Herman Cain quits and now Steve Moore. A Pig who always gets sleazy people around him. We shall be free of the aberration and abomination sooner than later.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:04pm On May 02, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Who is the racist?
Black Lives Matter and other anti-Trump groups held a rally on the grounds of the Capitol on Tuesday to call for President Donald Trump to be censured for what he said about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) controversial statement that “somebody did something” on 9-11.
People chanted ‘“Hands off Ilhan” and in a series of speeches blamed the president and Republicans for the rise of “white supremacy masked as white nationalism.”

Omar spoke at the event in praise of her homeland of Somalia and said the president and his Party are responsible for recent attacks on synagogues and mosques.

“The reality is that shithole country raised a very proud, dignified person,” Omar said. “Our circumstances may not always be perfect but that doesn’t lessen our humanity and I am not in the business of defending mine.”

Omar was not as complimentary of the United States.

“This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics,” Omar said. “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...d-muslims/

LOL

Can't resist this one on Bill Clinton comment

In the book, Clinton is quoted as telling Sen.
Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.), "A few years ago,
this guy (Obama) would be getting us coffee."

Where you live is the color of the sky blue?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2019
Facebook and Instagram finally banned the agents of Hate and Bigotry in America who are strong supporters of the Racist in Chief Trump. They are Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulous, Laura Bloomer, Paul Nehlen and Paul Watson and Louis Farrakhan of Nation of Islam. Good riddance to the agents of Hate , Division and Bigotry. Good one coming from Mark Zuckenberg. americans will unite as a beacon of Hope and Tolerance and no one not even the racist pig Trump will divide us.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2019
#buckleup

The only collusion was between the Obama WH/CIA/FBI with the U.K./Australia/Italy/Turkey/Ukraine to undermine the campaign and Trump associates who posed a threat to various interests. The ultimate goal was to overthrow Trump.

New York Times Admits Obama Admin Deployed Multiple Spies Against Trump Campaign In 2016

Following months of angry claims by journalists and Democratic operatives that the Obama administration never spied on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times admitted Thursday that multiple overseas intelligence assets were deployed against associates of the Republican nominee. It is not the first time the Times has revealed widespread spying operations against the campaign.

In addition to noting that long-time informant Stefan Halper was tasked with collecting intelligence on the Trump campaign, the Times story details how a woman was sent overseas under a fake name and occupation to oversee the spy operation. The woman’s real name is not mentioned in the article, though the Times says she went by “Azra Turk” and has a relationship with an unidentified federal intelligence agency.

Halper was handpicked by a seasoned FBI counterintelligence agent out of the New York office, according to the article. While the Times does not identify the agent by name, the paper says the FBI agent spoke at a conference organized by Halper about a 2010 case involving Russians posing as Americans. The public schedule for a 2011 conference hosted by Halper about the exact same case shows that three FBI counterintelligence agents were invited to speak on the topic.

The three agents publicly identified as speaking at that conference on the topic are George J. Ennis, Jr., Alan E. Kohler, Jr., and Stephen M. Somma. Ennis currently serves as the special agent in charge in the FBI’s New York office, according to his LinkedIn profile, and worked closely with Preet Bharara, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, a virulent anti-Trump activist whom the president fired in 2017.

The public schedule for a 2014 conference led by Halper shows that Kohler also spoke to the same group about the same Russian case on May 9, 2014.

“Alan Kohler the FBI representative at the United States Embassy in London will talk about the challenges of modern counter espionage: including the case of Anna Chapman and other Russian illegals,” the schedule noted.

A representative for the FBI’s office in Norfolk, where Kohler worked as of March 2017, said he is no longer with that office. The representative, who refused to provide her name, did not say when or why Kohler left that office or whether he was still employed by the FBI. The FBI’s New York office did not respond to queries about the current employment status of Kohler, Ennis, or Somma.

“Turk,” the U.S. intelligence operative who claimed to work as Halper’s assistant, had previously been identified to George Papadopoulos, whom she targeted, as a spy who rather blatantly tried to plumb him for information about Russia and other topics. After the Times published its article on “Turk,” Papadopolous wrote on Twitter that she “clearly was not FBI” and instead “was CIA and affiliated with Turkish intel.”

“She could hardly speak English and was tasked to meet me about my work in the energy sector offshore Israel/Cyprus which Turkey was competing with,” Papadopoulos wrote.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/02/new-york-times-admits-multiple-spies-deployed-against-trump-campaign/

Trump will be declassifying various documents on this and the IG report will out very soon. Remember both the DNC and the FBI paid for the fake Dossier that was used to get phony FISA warrants approved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
#buckleup

The only collusion was between the Obama WH/CIA/FBI with the U.K./Australia/Italy/Turkey/Ukraine to undermine the campaign and Trump associates who posed a threat to various interests. The ultimate goal was to overthrow Trump.

New York Times Admits Obama Admin Deployed Multiple Spies Against Trump Campaign In 2016

Following months of angry claims by journalists and Democratic operatives that the Obama administration never spied on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times admitted Thursday that multiple overseas intelligence assets were deployed against associates of the Republican nominee. It is not the first time the Times has revealed widespread spying operations against the campaign.

In addition to noting that long-time informant Stefan Halper was tasked with collecting intelligence on the Trump campaign, the Times story details how a woman was sent overseas under a fake name and occupation to oversee the spy operation. The woman’s real name is not mentioned in the article, though the Times says she went by “Azra Turk” and has a relationship with an unidentified federal intelligence agency.

Halper was handpicked by a seasoned FBI counterintelligence agent out of the New York office, according to the article. While the Times does not identify the agent by name, the paper says the FBI agent spoke at a conference organized by Halper about a 2010 case involving Russians posing as Americans. The public schedule for a 2011 conference hosted by Halper about the exact same case shows that three FBI counterintelligence agents were invited to speak on the topic.

The three agents publicly identified as speaking at that conference on the topic are George J. Ennis, Jr., Alan E. Kohler, Jr., and Stephen M. Somma. Ennis currently serves as the special agent in charge in the FBI’s New York office, according to his LinkedIn profile, and worked closely with Preet Bharara, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, a virulent anti-Trump activist whom the president fired in 2017.

The public schedule for a 2014 conference led by Halper shows that Kohler also spoke to the same group about the same Russian case on May 9, 2014.

“Alan Kohler the FBI representative at the United States Embassy in London will talk about the challenges of modern counter espionage: including the case of Anna Chapman and other Russian illegals,” the schedule noted.

A representative for the FBI’s office in Norfolk, where Kohler worked as of March 2017, said he is no longer with that office. The representative, who refused to provide her name, did not say when or why Kohler left that office or whether he was still employed by the FBI. The FBI’s New York office did not respond to queries about the current employment status of Kohler, Ennis, or Somma.

“Turk,” the U.S. intelligence operative who claimed to work as Halper’s assistant, had previously been identified to George Papadopoulos, whom she targeted, as a spy who rather blatantly tried to plumb him for information about Russia and other topics. After the Times published its article on “Turk,” Papadopolous wrote on Twitter that she “clearly was not FBI” and instead “was CIA and affiliated with Turkish intel.”

“She could hardly speak English and was tasked to meet me about my work in the energy sector offshore Israel/Cyprus which Turkey was competing with,” Papadopoulos wrote.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/02/new-york-times-admits-multiple-spies-deployed-against-trump-campaign/

Trump will be declassifying various documents on this and the IG report will out very soon. Remember both the DNC and the FBI paid for the fake Dossier that was used to get phony FISA warrants approved.
White man with tan, you ain't show your face yet. Typical Trump lapdog.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Facebook and Instagram finally banned the agents of Hate and Bigotry in America who are strong supporters of the Racist in Chief Trump. They are Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulous, Laura Bloomer, Paul Nehlen and Paul Watson and Louis Farrakhan of Nation of Islam. Good riddance to the agents of Hate , Division and Bigotry. Good one coming from Mark Zuckenberg. americans will unite as a beacon of Hope and Tolerance and no one not even the racist pig Trump will divide us.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
White man with tan, you ain't show your face yet. Typical Trump lapdog.

I got you all twisted up like a pretzel smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Fake Oyinbo with tan. Couldn't give a fvck about Farakhan but your other cousins on the list are vile racists like Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:42am On May 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Fake Oyinbo with tan. Couldn't give a fvck about Farakhan but your other cousins on the list are vile racists like Trump.

I got you all twisted up like a pretzel. How is your Uncle Farakhan?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:45am On May 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Fake Oyinbo with a tan, what's the problem with bunch of you occultic followers of the Orange Pig that you loudmouths can't show your faces ?. Y'all must not be delightful to the eyes.

Are you a racist?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:58am On May 03, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Are you a racist?
You must be one supporting a racist piece of trash trying to divide my beautiful country. I am a proud card carrying member of Trump Resistance Movement and we will drive him out in 2020 . Nothing bothers me in life more than racism because I know how damaging it is to young minds and being a father of three beautiful young ladies and a Jnr, will do everything in my power to see that the Racist trash leading my country will leave the Oval Office in disgrace.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

I am a citizen and I vote. What you don't understand that in the USA that politics is a 2 horse race, owned by the same stable. In the modern era there have been non CIA stooges, JFK, Reagan, Carter, Trump etc. The Obama era was literally a Banana Republic.

you just served it to that nobody claiming American. Ask him if you both could meet in the slump-filled Chicago, and you'd see him flee like wave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You must be one supporting a racist piece of trash trying to divide my beautiful country. I am a proud card carrying member of Trump Resistance Movement and we will drive him out in 2020 . Nothing bothers me in life more than racism because I know how damaging it is to young minds and being a father of three beautiful young ladies and a Jnr, will do everything in my power to see that the Racist trash leading my country will leave the Oval Office in disgrace.

You are dividing the country, not Trump. You have been indoctrinated or are just a post modern cultural Marxist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2019
Temple1288:

you just served it to that nobody claiming American. Ask him if you both could meet in the slump-filled Chicago, and you'd see him flee like wave.
Or Baltimore it is worse lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

You are dividing the country, not Trump. You have been indoctrinated or are just a post modern cultural Marxist.
I think I will start ignoring you since it's hard for you to show your Oyinbo face with a tan. That's one thing that all the Racist Pig supporters on Nairaland shares. Y'all can only bark anonymously. For all I know, you might be a troll or a Russian bot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I think I will start ignoring you since it's hard for you to show your Oyinbo face with a tan. That's one thing that all the Racist Pig supporters on Nairaland shares. Y'all can only bark anonymously. For all I know, you might be a troll or a Russian bot.

Oh the name calling from a leftist, no surprise! Ironically Obama and his pals colluded with Russians, British, Italians, and Ukrainians. Why are you a racist? And you are a female I can tell.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:59am On May 04, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Oh the name calling from a leftist, no surprise! Ironically Obama and his pals colluded with Russians, British, Italians, and Ukrainians. Why are you a racist? And you are a female I can tell.
I know you are not the brightest tool in the shed. Unlike You, I don't hide my face.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:15am On May 04, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I know you are not the brightest tool in the shed. Unlike You, I don't hide my face.
Actually it is called the "sharpest" tool in the shed.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStI_LQdj7vEyJ8kIhuj-34gbgG7ghgUXkRyMKVyDtGB5Y-UayI[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (4183) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.