Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1583490 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Seriously? You want to play the "AR-15 and a Gluck pistol and a sword, which is more deadly" game?

Personally, I think its a dumb game, but you must not take my word for it if you got mates to play with. Just make sure you record it and post on youtube please so we can see the outcome.

Kokobilo87:

Assault rifle is semantics. Dude get a clue. A sword is an assault weapon too.

Honest question: an AR-15 and a Gluck pistol which is more deadly?

My answer, AR-15 Carries 30 rounds, it is not automatic and can fire at most 30 rounds in 30 seconds. It is not easily concealed.

A Gluck pistol carries 17 rounds and can fire at most 17 rounds in 17 seconds. This is where things get interesting. You can fire two glucks at the same time, x2 the rounds now exceeding the AR-15. It can be easily concealed meaning, you can pull another 2 glucks instead of reloading and continue firing in less Than 4 seconds. If you play video games or have any military training you will understand why they advice to use the secondary weapon instead of reloading the primary weapon. It takes less time. One person can carry at least 10 Gluck pistols on him without being noticed. Ar-15 even if you conceal it well you can't carry more Than 3 and you cannot conceal all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

He brings Chicago up because Coons likes you, PrideofLincoln1 and salford1 don't care about blacks dying. You only comeout of your caves when the media wants to use you as a tool to carry out their political agendas.

I'm glad you are not a coon. Please point me to the threads you've posted about blacks dying so that I know for certain that you care and are not just being a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:
Seriously? You want to play the "AR-15 and a Gluck pistol and a sword, which is more deadly" game?

Personally, I think its a dumb game, but you must not take my word for it if you got mates to play with. Just make sure you record it and post on youtube please so we can see the outcome.

He read all I said and couldn't comprehend. I think Nairaland should do a comprehension test for users who uses their platform. This guy does not understand anything
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

I'm glad you are not a coon. Please point me to the threads you've posted about blacks dying so that I know for certain that you care and are not just being a hypocrite.

I have been literally saying that all day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You have been reduced to making indirect statements. Little edi
You're dad is little. Indirect statements to a clown like you? You're even worse than Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos.
Son of a coon/sellout. Go choke on Trump's balls or something.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Fool if that was the case why didn't trump send the fbi to arrests anybody? The government cannot send the police to arrest anybody but if they do that is where the 2nd amendment comes into effect. Defend yourself from a tyrannical government

Insult me all you want!

You specifically said "government", and not "tyrannical government" you probably meant but never said, so perhaps learn to be a bit more specific next time since I'm certain you do not expect we read your mind.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
edi287:

You're dad is little. Indirect statements to a clown like you? You're even worse than Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos.
Son of a coon/sellout. Go choke on Trump's balls or something.

This is more like it cheesy so you are still mad you lost a debate
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

Don't mind the stupid bastard. Clowns like him only bring up Chicago when it suits them.
Idiots like him are all talk...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Please take a screenshot of me saying that or you have an imaginary me in your head you are arguing with

Are you for real, or don't you know what you wrote?

Kokobilo87:

So no rebels can stand too but they fight anyway and sometimes they even keep the government force at bay. The 2nd amendment has a historical battle behind it. Everyone has the right to defend themselves from the government. Period

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Lost a debate?? Look at the bastard. You resulted to insulting me and you claim I lost? That's how you win debates in your village?
No I decided you insult you and your entire lineage for thinking you can insult me to drive a point.
Just like your bastard friend Milo Yiannopoulos. I'll keep insulting your entire lineage. Clown.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

Insult me all you want!

You specifically said "government", and not "tyrannical government" you probably meant but never said, so perhaps learn to be a bit more specific next time since I'm certain you do not expect we read your mind.

Fool, for someone to defend themselves there have to be an attacker(agression) from whom they defend themselves. See why I said you have no atom of comprehension in you? To comprehend you have to reason but you can't reason to save your life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

"I won a debate because I insulted someone and they chose to ignore me". Typical MAGAT.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ban all guns does not mean criminals won't have them grin cocaine is a banned substance but Mexico is your neighbor

Ah, but we can start somewhere, don't you think?

After we ban all guns, we can then send police into everyone's house to raid and collect their guns after we do amnesty where they can voluntary be handed in. We can even pay you per gun handed in, like $10 a gun or something so you are not too much out of pocket.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
edi287:

I won a debate because I insulted someone and they chose to ignore me. Typical MAGAT.

You Don protecting the white man while you stay silent as your brothers die? Are you done with the coon mentality?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Surely you care enough to have posted at least one single thread of a news article of blacks being killed.

Show me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You Don protecting the white man while you stay silent as your brothers die? Are you done with the coon mentality?
Are you parents done with sucking Trump's balls for American citizenship? slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
edi287:

Are you parents done with sucking Trump's balls for American citizenship? slowpoke.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Your mom has been sucking MAGA dick before you were born...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
edi287:

Your mom has been sucking MAGA dick before you were born...

Really, tell me more
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Ahhh trying to save face son of dick suckers??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Fool, for someone to defend themselves there have to be an attacker(agression) from whom they defend themselves. See why I said you have no atom of comprehension in you? To comprehend you have to reason but you can't reason to save your life.

I think you can't even comprehend yourself not to talk of anyone else, actually.

I mean, under what circumstances exactly could you possibly be defending yourself with guns against an "attack" by the US government and not be done for resisting arrest?

Could you provide just one example of that which you speak of so I may comprehend what you mean please?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Really, tell me more
You tell me more undercover dick sucker grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

basilico you see what I am saying grin the turd is arguing with himself. According to him because they can't have tanks and f-16 jets they should not have AR-15 or weapons. The only positive thing about this turds is that they can't go beyond the stupid of PrideofLincoln1

What he is saying is that AR-15s and other automatic weapons are useless against the US military. It can only be used by civilians to kill each other, in mass killings or in militia wars. The weaponry, training and tactics at the disposal of the US military is not something any civilian militia can withstand.

Just watch how the US Marines took out Al-Bagdadi and you will have a glimpse of the awesome power of the US military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfVFoJMDdQ

The militia that carried weapons more deadly than AR-15 to confront the US military were killed like flies.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
basilico:

Sometimes I wonder whether some people just troll or make sadistic comments just because they have nothing else to say.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The second amendment was promulgated when the most deadly weapon at the hands of the US Army were the Gatling I and Gatling II machine gun and the Hale rocket launcher. Compare that with today's General Purpose Machine Gun GPMG or the Apache attack helicopter, and we are not even talking about B-52s yet. Can militias acquire GPMG or Apache helicopters?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
wirinet:

What he is saying is that AR-15s and other automatic weapons are useless against the US military. It can only be used by civilians to kill each other, in mass killings or in militia wars. The weaponry, training and tactics at the disposal of the US military is not something any civilian militia can withstand.

Just watch how the US Marines took out Al-Bagdadi and you will have a glimpse of the awesome power of the US military.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfVFoJMDdQ

The militia that carried weapons more deadly than AR-15 to confront the US military were killed like flies.

They have the right to defend themselves. How do you not understand that? Even if they are using toothpick to defend themselves it is better than being defenseless. This is not hard to understand. Nobody is talking about jet fighters like I have been saying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
wirinet:

The second amendment was promulgated when the most deadly weapon at the hands of the US Army were the Gatling I and Gatling II machine gun and the Hale rocket launcher. Compare that with today's General Purpose Machine Gun GPMG or the Apache attack helicopter, and we are not even talking about B-52s yet. Can militias acquire GPMG or Apache helicopters?

Civilians can own tanks, fighter jets and attack helicopters. Some civilians in the US own those machines.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Civilians can own tanks, fighter jets and attack helicopters. Some civilians in the US own those machines.

Are you intentionally being dishonest on purpose or do you just not understand the meaning of demilitarized?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

Are you intentionally being dishonest on purpose or do you just not understand the meaning of demilitarized?

Too much CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-proud-boys-richmond-virginia-infowars-battle-tank-1483074%3famp=1

https://www.drivetanks.com/own-one/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
budaatum:

You ask if a militia can acquire an Apache helicopter and the answer was yes, then you called me intentionally being dishonest then brought an article that says yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw

Tell me what you think

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
wirinet:

Gatling guns are still in use today. The A-10 close air support plane frame is built on a humongous gatling gun. The AC-130 attack plane also has a gatling gun.

What was your point?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Meanwhile Joe Biden who has brought peace, order and civility in the White House has no idea he is holding his first solo press conference later today .

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVNewsHQ/status/1374847358790463493
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
wirinet:

More for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.