Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636646 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
salford1:

No way. They both crave for attention like their lives depends on it. Hence; starve them of that attention. They can go and die. The world would be a better place, just as peace is starting to reign in the US after the orange turd was kicked out grin
One of the happiest days of my life is the day Biden was declared President Elect. Imagine Tens of millions of us living under Trump as our President for four years. Probably the worst four years of life for most of us knowing that a certified Nazi is our Commander in Chief. Thank God that human waste is out of our National Discuss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
One of the happiest days of my life is the day Biden was declared President Elect. Imagine Tens of millions of us living under Trump as our President for four years. Probably the worst four years of life for most of us knowing that a certified Nazi is our Commander in Chief. Thank God that human waste is out of our National Discuss.
We rejoiced in Canada too. Happy for you guys. The reign of the mad man was just an example of what can happen when people don't vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
salford1:

We rejoiced in Canada too. Happy for you guys. The reign of the mad man was just an example of what can happen when people don't vote.
I have a colleague at the office who was telling me he would relocate back to Montreal if Trump was reelected. He's a dual citizen and my friend was deadly serious. That's how bad the Con Man and Grifter is. Meanwhile, his con game continues and I feel no sympathy for the uneducated MAGAs that idolize him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I have a colleague at the office who was telling me he would relocate back to Montreal if Trump was reelected. He's a dual citizen and my friend was deadly serious. That's how bad the Con Man and Grifter is. Meanwhile, his con game continues and I feel no sympathy for the uneducated MAGAs that idolize him.
I don't blame the guy from Montreal. It was just very toxic down there. As if the devil himself had made America his headquarters.
Aslong as those being conned are the retarded magas, no problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
salford1:

No way. They both crave for attention like their lives depends on it. Hence; starve them of that attention. They can go and die. The world would be a better place, just as peace is starting to reign in the US after the orange turd was kicked out grin
They don't type the same way sir.If you look at the post of bloodyfool,dapmaga you will see that they are same person he has three other monickers he used here last year and he started posting here after the election.Kokofool and Lamecorn was already here before the election and both monickers are owned by the same person.They are not the same the way they post type and how they refer to people will give it away it is a different pattern take for example one is good at abusing the word Marxist,leftist etc so are his other monickers which he made known after chopping multiple bans last year and in January.Kokofool,lamecorn doesn't use that and recently came back to the thread last month.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
salford1:

I don't blame the guy from Montreal. It was just very toxic down there. As if the devil himself had made America his headquarters.
Aslong as those being conned are the retarded magas, no problem.
In less than three months of President Biden at the helm, things are calm and getting better and we don't have to deal with maniacal daily insults through Twitter and press conferences from the 74 year old demented vile racist. Such a breadth of fresh air.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They don't type the same way sir.If you look at the post of bloodyfool,dapmaga you will see that they are same person he has three other monickers he used here last year and he started posting here after the election.Kokofool and Lamecorn was already here before the election and both monickers are owned by the same person.They are not the same the way they post type and how they refer to people will give it away it is a different pattern take for example one is good at abusing the word Marxist,leftist etc so are his other monickers which he made known after chopping multiple bans last year and in January.Kokofool,lamecorn doesn't use that and recently came back to the thread last month.
You will be surprised it's the same person. Just changing his writing style. You can see their reply to themselves within a minute or 2 of the other (slow internet). I have been on Nairaland since 2007 to know what's up. I mentioned he was the same person as dapshit and that abomination suddenly appears without even a mention of his name. I am just disappointed he was able to get my attention via another Monika.

It's either they are the same person, or they both live in the pigsty together. One could be the dad and the other the son. grin

Anyway, they are in the past and not worth my time hence I have been ignoring both.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
You are absolutely right. It's the same person and that's part of the multiple personality of a certified fruitcake. Ignoring him is the best. He has a few admirers here that loves his lunacy.
salford1:

You will be surprised it's the same person. Just changing his writing style. You can see their reply to themselves within a minute or 2 of the other (slow internet). I have been on Nairaland since 2007 to know what's up. I mentioned he was the same person as dapshit and that abomination suddenly appears without even a mention of his name. I am just disappointed he was able to get my attention via another Monika.

It's either they are the same person, or they both live in the pigsty together. One could be the dad and the other the son. Jobless mofos.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2021
salford1:

It's either they are the same person, or they both live in the pigsty together. One could be the dad and the other the son. grin

Anyway, they are in the past and not worth my time hence I have been ignoring both.
I am very sure of what I am saying they are not the same person.
And I agree they are not worth getting worked up for or dialoguing with.
They are a waste of time.

I don't want to be talking about two irrelevant persons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2021
The GQP is now the party of cancel culture.
All talk and no action now they wanna ditch Coke let them ditch and boycott everything(they can't) because they have nothing to their name.
They should anyway let blue states keep benefiting afterall many of them cannot survive without blue states and their so called deep state corporations speaking out against Jim Crow.
They are so confused and I love the implosion.

Congress should pass the voting rights act and the courts do the needful

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are absolutely right. It's the same person and that's part of the multiple personality of a certified fruitcake. Ignoring him is the best. He has a few admirers here that loves his lunacy.
I was wondering why the dapshit has not been on the thread for sometime. Only to realise today that he had been posting under a different Monika (popcorn). I wondered why popcorn kept mentioning salford - I knew it was only that dapshit that does that even after I started ignoring him. Without this thread, his mental condition would get worse. It's a therapy for him grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
The GQP is now the party of cancel culture.
All talk and no action now they wanna ditch Coke let them ditch and boycott everything(they can't) because they have nothing to their name.
They should anyway let blue states keep benefiting afterall many of them cannot survive without blue states and their so called deep state corporations speaking out against Jim Crow.
They are so confused and I love the implosion.

Congress should pass the voting rights act and the courts do the needful
Ditch coke. Only if you know they are the lowest of lows. There favourite food is McDonald's cheese bugger and the free coke that comes with it.
How are they going to cancel what they are addicted to.
I guess same way they cancel good year and Nike , as if they can afford both.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2021
salford1:

Ditch coke. Only if you know they are the lowest of lows. There favourite food is McDonald's cheese bugger and the free coke that comes with it.
How are they going to cancel what they are addicted to.
I guess same way they cancel good year and Nike , as if they can afford both. grin
Ask them how leaving Twitter for Parler is going for them they are addicted to Big Tech till today yet whine all day.
They are all talk no action no one takes them seriously look at what governor Abott and the GA state legislators who said they should take coke out of their offices because the company criticized them.These people think they are important and America benefits from them if only they realise they own nothing the funny thing is they support companies making their own decisions but cry haywire when it doesn't support or suit them.I would have loved to see them hurt themselves even more(they likely will)because these corporations will likely not donate to their campaigns and it will only end up backfiring on them in the end but there are sane people living in states they control that benefit from these groups they wanna wage war with so Congress should act fast so should the courts let this nonsense end.Imagine Moscow Mitch telling them to stay out of politics but will happily be lobbied and take their donations when it was benefiting them.GQP hypocrisy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ask them how leaving Twitter for Parler is going for them they are addicted to Big Tech till today yet whine all day.
They are all talk no action no one takes them seriously look at what governor Abott and the GA state legislators who said they should take coke out of their offices because the company criticized them.These people think they are important and America benefits from them if only they realise they own nothing the funny thing is they support companies making their own decisions but cry haywire when it doesn't support or suit them.I would have loved to see them hurt themselves even more(they likely will)because these corporations will likely not donate to their campaigns and it will only end up backfiring on them in the end but there are sane people living in states they control that benefit from these groups they wanna wage war with so Congress should act fast so should the courts let this nonsense end.Imagine Moscow Mitch telling them to stay out of politics but will happily be lobbied and take their donations when it was benefiting them.GQP hypocrisy
grin grin
grin
They have learnt from the orange turd how to milk the magas. It's some sort of confidence booster for them.

Majority of them are back on twitter. Returned to their vomits grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2021
The ones on here can also smash their android phones since it's running on Google OS and Google needs to be cancelled too because of Easter grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2021
salford1:

grin
They have learnt from the orange turd how to milk the magas. It's some sort of confidence booster for them.

Majority of them are back on twitter. Returned to their vomits grin
They are so shameless.

Anyway judging from this poll it seems the MLB will do just fine afterall cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They are so shameless.

Anyway judging from this poll it seems the MLB will do just fine afterall cheesy
Of course it would do well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They are so shameless.

MLB and other Sports franchises doesn't give a damn about what those Hate filled RepubliKKKans think. They are minorities in America and they refuse to understand that Racism, Bigotry, Xenophobia, Misogyny is out of fashion in the Fruited Plains. The hell with them all and the fools that worships the party filled with Nazis and Klans.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
MLB and other Sports franchises doesn't give a damn about what those Hate filled RepubliKKKans think. They are minorities in America and they refuse to understand that Racism, Bigotry, Xenophobia, Misogyny is out of fashion in the Fruited Plains. The hell with them all and the fools that worships the party filled with Nazis and Klans.
They are all noise and nothing more.

Twitter is doing well and that orange clown is yet to launch his own social media site or TV station I can't believe people were actually gullible enough to believe that nonsense. sad The orange clown of all people that is synonymous to failure and bankruptcy cannot create anything good that will last or even work to begin with.
So glad that he is in the pool of the forgotten among the sane people no one talks about him anymore and it must be paining him he loves attention just like his miscreant supporters here

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They are all noise and nothing more.

Twitter is doing well and that orange clown is yet to launch his own social media site or TV station I can't believe people were actually gullible enough to believe that nonsense. sad The orange clown of all people that is synonymous to failure and bankruptcy cannot create anything good that will last or even work to begin with.
So glad that he is in the pool of the forgotten among the sane people no one talks about him anymore and it must be paining him he loves attention just like his miscreant supporters here
Waiting patiently for 2022 with all this sheananigans going on in Georgia. The Black Churches in Georgia are rearing to motivate Blacks and Hispanics not to talk of Consciencious Whites that find the New Jim Crow law despicable. I hope and pray to God that the GQP nominates one of the Hate filled Right Wing Nuts like Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and others as their Presidential nominee and we will mobilize and humiliate them again. The Blue Avalanche is unstoppable in the Fruited Plains.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:28am On Apr 06, 2021
OT

*edited to add link to show where used.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:25am On Apr 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They are so shameless.

PrideofLincoln1:
You were both right.

Put your money where your mouth is (NOT) - confused lots. It's apparent that Texas, especially the Governor did not get the memo about the boycott. Sooner or later, they would also blame ilegal immigrants at their borders for spike in covid numbers.

Texas Rangers vs Toronto Blue Jays.

Canadians won't be there for the game, so the stadium would be packed with Texans. We are on lockdown and anyone that leaves the country would have to be quarantined for two weeks at a government mandated hotel for 2 weeks once they return home. The person would also have to pay hotel bills and fees for two covid test lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:54am On Apr 06, 2021
In fact, I saw part of that game between the Rangers and the Blue Jays on MLB Network and the surprising part is that majority of those 38.000+ watching the game at the stadium were not covering their faces. Expect an outbreak of coronavirus in Texas in the coming two to three weeks. This is how useless all these Republicon Governors are. Good for the Canadian government in trying to stem the spread of this deadly Trumpvirus.
salford1:

You were both right.

Put your money where your mouth is (NOT) - confused lots. It's apparent that Texas, especially the Governor did not get the memo about the boycott. Sooner or later, they would also blame ilegal immigrants at their borders for spike in covid numbers.

Texas Rangers vs Toronto Blue Jays.

Canadians won't be there for the game, so the stadium would be packed with Texans. We are on lockdown and anyone that leaves the country would have to be quarantined for two weeks at a government mandated hotel for 2 weeks once they return home. The person would also have to pay hotel bills and fees for two covid test lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
In fact, I saw part of that game between the Rangers and the Blue Jays on MLB Network and the surprising part is that majority of those 38.000+ watching the game at the stadium were not covering their faces. Expect an outbreak of coronavirus in Texas in the coming two to three weeks. This is how useless all these Repiblicon Governors are. Good for the Canadian government in trying to stem the spread of this deadly Trumpvirus.
I feel sorry for the healthcare workers that would be overwhelmed by sick people. But as usual, the GQP in Texas would try and pass on the blame.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Actions and consequences. Day of reckoning is upon him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:01am On Apr 06, 2021
salford1:

These niggas and prostitute are still trying to identify. Y'all can suck a diick
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJcchib4hCw

Tucker quickly denied him on TV after Matt tried to rope him in. I laughed so hard after watching the replay of the interview on Jimmy Kimmel. Tucker doesn't want to go to jail grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2021
salford1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJcchib4hCw

Tucker quickly denied him on TV after Matt tried to rope him in. I laughed so hard after watching the replay of the interview on Jimmy Kimmel grin

Broken record.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2021
No comment grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2021
salford1:
No comment grin
I don't pity anyone who decides to listen to Trumpolini grin what is he still doing with a coke

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2021
salford1:
No comment grin

Boycott Cisco? LMFAO! Is that not a Cisco phone on the desk? Besides for people who like Facebook and social media, boycotting Cisco will go very hard on them, na to off Internet on top their head be that. LoL

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2021
This is the time when brothers living in liberal utopia should start preparing on how to protect their business. Another Riot may just be around the corner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Hyperchi(m), Obrigardo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.