Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587504 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazoTopaz(f): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1 and salford1 the next is to get dapcity007 banned.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Good News.

The MLB has moved it's all star game to Denver,Colorado.

RepubliQans are in disarray crying all over Twitter than Georgia has 17 days of early voting Colorado has 15 they forget that Colorado is a Universal vote by mail state and every eligible voter is mailed a ballot and there are many dropboxes and places where people can drop their votes in person.
You can also register to vote on election Day in Colorado.Voting is easier and accessible in Colorado than Georgia but watch republiQans lie and twist facts.This thing pain them nor be small even governor Kemp dey wail blame Biden and Stacey Abrams grin the thing pain them the state lost millions.A state that loves encouraging it's residents to vote just gained.In a nutshell say NO to Jim Crow tongue
Moved from Georgia with over 51% Black to Denver (over 76% White) grin grin If we are to play the liberals' race card game I guess MLB must be racist abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Biden helped pull a 100M cash insertion from a mostly minority community and helped get it moved to a mostly white community. Because racism?

Nobody thinks straight again. By any means necessary. I hate this group so whatever is directed against them I support even if it is hurting the people I pretend to care about. Na wa for una o What happened to morality?
That's what they fail to understand, they are even hurting minorities.. can't see beyond their nose. They think it's a Republican thing lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Biden's home State in Delaware have far more restrictive laws when it comes to voting, yet both him and his liberal brainwashed coons are crying about Georgia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Budatum: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Cornpop might be telling the truth. I will just leave this here

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:48am On Apr 07, 2021
Some behaviours are not normal, I keep saying it here people like dapshit should be in a mental home, and is this joblessness?

Mod need to get grip of this thread really.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Budatum: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
sanpipita:
Some behaviours are not normal, I keep saying it here people like dapshit should be in a mental home, and is this joblessness?

What is wrong?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
If your monika is cloned please report it as impersonation or clone

Moderators: HumbledbYGrace, osystein, mukina2, Myndd44, etc have been made aware.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
sanpipita:

Losing makes some completely lose it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
It has to be said that the right wingers here are all lunatics. Could we stop engaging them totally. They do all these to grab attention and we end up giving it to them. Please try as much as possible to scroll past all their posts, even you think, they are beginning to sound logical. Just scroll past.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
donjazet:
It has to be said that the right wingers here are all lunatics. Could we stop engaging them totally. They do all these to grab attention and we end up giving it to them. Please try as much as possible to scroll past all their posts, even you think, they are beginning to sound logical. Just scroll past.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
donjazet:
You nailed it Buddy. Why would some people dialogue with a confirmed pyschiatric patient who is not getting treatment for his ailments. Like you rightly said, just ignore them and move on and the oxygen they need to fuel their lunacy will disappear.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
budaatum:

Do not quote! Use a link if necessary.
Okay
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
The madness of that abomination has finally entered the market.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
salford1:
The madness of that abomination has finally entered the market.
I have said it here several times that the midget is a pyschiatric patient and he's not getting any treatment. I doubt if the skunk get a job. I do not blame him though, I blame the people that oxygenate his lunacy. I don't even read his junks since I know all his numerous monikers.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sense use is not as common as muck, which is why a guy called Christ died so you'd learn to use your eyes to see and your mind to reason.

There are people who prefer the chains around their own necks for fear that freedom will deprive them of the daily bread their master feeds them, just as many will walk past the tree of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil for fear of surely dying if they pluck of its fruit and eat thereof.

Kokobilo87:

Bro. They lack common sense. All they see is hate. The fools AmazonTopaz, PrideofLincoln1 and salford1 are happy they left. Who suffers it? People they say are being suppressed.

There is nothing reasonable these idiots can say add budaatum to the mix. And this point the are worse than Nazis.

Biden has seen numbers of blacks does not support the move to from MLB so now he is asking like he cares. A moment ago he was applauding the move that hurts blacks and enrich whites.

The fools here usually post a black tool saying crap but not providing any specifics. Corporate slaves all of y'all

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
obixcel:
That's what they fail to understand, they are even hurting minorities.. can't see beyond their nose. They think it's a Republican thing lol

there is still voter id requirement and stricter laws in colorado. who lose? the people they claimed to be protecting and they are here rejoicing about it. salford1, prideoflincoln1, amazontopaz this guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
benalvino2:

there is still voter id requirement and stricter laws in colorado. who lose? the people they claimed to be protecting and they are here rejoicing about it. salford1, prideoflincoln1, amazontopaz this guys

Please, a bit of education will not do you any harm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxZddS0BJvw

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Konkoja:

Oh, they know. Or at least, those who control them know and want to manipulate them to rig the next elections but see how it's all blowing up in their face already.

Next years gubernatorial elections in Georgia will be the most watched elections ever held in America and I can bet you those gops are going to lose.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Konkoja:

thank you but propaganda is not education.

All voters who vote at the polls must provide identification. If you are voting by mail for the first time, you may also need to provide a photocopy of your identification when you return your mail ballot.
https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/vote/acceptableFormsOfID.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
budaatum:

Oh, they know. Or at least, those who control them know and want to manipulate them to rig the next elections but see how it's all blowing up in their face already.

Next years gubernatorial elections in Georgia will be the most watched elections ever held in America and I can bet you those gops are going to lose.

i will be happy to watch how it folds since the cheating will be a lot more difficult for the left.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
benalvino2:

i will be happy to watch how it folds since the cheating will be a lot more difficult for the left.

You can't see the problem with your narrative, which is like say incumbent Buhari loses the next election and then claims the winner cheated. I bet you'd laugh at him, but just see how you are not laughing at yourself! Are you on kraken, perhaps?

Anyway, I am buda, the buda who imported Coronavirus from China so I can have more people to raise from the dead including Chavez to win Biden the last election. If I could raise the dead then, trust I can raise the dead again and again and again and again and you won't see them all voting.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
budaatum:

You can't see the problem with your narrative, which is like say incumbent Buhari loses the next election and then claims the winner cheated. I bet you'd laugh at him, but just see how you are not laughing at yourself! Are you on kraken, perhaps?

Anyway, I am buda, the buda who imported Coronavirus from China so I can have more people to raise from the dead including Chavez to win Biden the last election. If I could raise the dead then, trust I can raise the dead again and again and again and again and you won't see them all voting.

You can't see the problem with your narrative, which is like say incumbent Buhari loses the next election and then claims the winner cheated

I am definately not seeing it with your narative.

Happy raising. i hope to see you on the cover of time magazine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
budaatum:

This is supposed to be funny isn't it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
basilico this is what they are reducing us to. They think we are weak, dumb and lazy.

https://twitter.com/philllosoraptor/status/1379575711053328386?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.