Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1707234 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007 more facts for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Former vice president Walter Mondale dies at 93.

What a great man he was
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

Will you shüt up. At which point does being a Conservative mean you take the position that Chauvin did nothing wrong in Floyd's death?

Is his death a political football? You are mentally sick.

Settled science. The autopsy conclusions are different.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
basilico:

Settled science. The autopsy conclusions are different.

And if he thought he was operating under policy but his actions were actually slightly different, can't fault him. There is no intent so it's not murder 2nd or 3rd. If under policy or training, not negligent. So can't do manslaughter either.

The court has already been threatened by the left as usual dirty blood suckers. Maxine waters already called for riots

But let's see what happens today yeah?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kokobilo87:
Thanks, but no thanks.
You are too simple for me to engage with if you can't grasp basic statistics.

I am also going to pass as others have suggested.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Thanks, but no thanks.
You are too simple for me to engage with.

Really? Facts are not simple they are facts. All your claims Debunked.

And you already failed to pass just like them.
See the nigga PrideofLincoln1 sharing my post after claiming he does not read them. Sick mofos

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Thanks, but no thanks.
You are too simple for me to engage with if you can't grasp basic statistics.

I am also going to pass as others have suggested.

You have been spreading the lies: police arrest white men and kill black men. Police only kill unarmed black men. You also helped Cuomo of cnn spread lies because tools are meant to be used you know.

All I did is to show you time and time again that you are clueless.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kokobilo87:

In a country that is 14 percent black, 32 percent of the people killed by police are black and you don't see the problem?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
LordReed:

In a country that is 14 percent black, 32 percent of the people killed by police are black and you don't see the problem?
Surprised that you think you can get that mental dwarf to reason like a sane man. The more you dialogue with him the more you oxygenate his lunacy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
LordReed:

Have you asked yourself why?
Which race commits more crime in the US?
6% represents black men in the US and they are responsible for 52% of the homicide in the country. That's the answer to your question
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Surprised that you think you can get that mental dwarf to reason like a sane man. The more you dialogue with him the more you oxygenate his lunacy.

You shouldn't be here. You should be fixing your wife's condition.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Have you asked yourself why?
Which race commits more crime in the US?
6% represents black men in the US and they are responsible for 52% of the homicide in the country. That's the answer to your question

Can you link an official source (FBI, DOJ, BJS, etc) for this statistic?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
The jury has reached a verdict in the case of the killer cop Derek Chauvin and it will be read in about one hour from now. I am suspecting a guilty verdict because the jurors reached their verdict so soon. Fingers crossed anyway.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The jury has reached a verdict in the case of the killer cop Derek Chauvin and it will be read in about one hour from now. I am suspecting a guilty verdict because the jurors reached their verdict so soon. Fingers crossed anyway.

It didn't take them time to reach not guilty verdict in the OJ Simson trial.

Talking out of your ass as usual
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
LordReed:

Can you link an official source (FBI, DOJ, BJS, etc) for this statistic?

https://www.unz.com/isteve/fbi-blacks-up-to-55-9-of-known-murder-offenders-in-2019/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kokobilo87:

https://www.unz.com/isteve/fbi-blacks-up-to-55-9-of-known-murder-offenders-in-2019/

Ok seen but as a percentage of total arrests for criime blacks were at 26% while whites were at 69%, if any one should be stereotyped for being criminals shouldn't it be whites?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
LordReed:

Ok seen but as a percentage of total arrests for criime blacks were at 26% while whites were at 69%, if any one should be vilified for being criminals shouldn't it be whites?

Yes. Whites make up 60% of the population. So they are committing crimes too. Fraud, shop lifting etc. But murder, and rape are done more by blacks. And while you see me put up stats that police are killing more whites than blacks, if you can read statastic you would realise that per capita police are killing more blacks. Those statistics are show anytime people make the claim police are killing only blacks.

In Chicago only 30% of the murders are solved the other 70% go unsolved and Chicago is the murder capital of the United States. Baltimore is another city with high murder rate.

The thing is America has police problems and this started after the death of Mike brown 2014. People are being coached to hate the police, resist and attack the police because since this BLM movement the number of black men dying in the hands of police has gone up. I might be wrong. Maybe it's because the media is now focus on this kind of racial propaganda. But ask yourself when has Al Sharpton or BLM ever advice blacks to act responsibly when they encounter police?

They don't. They only come out to collect donations when a black person is dead by police.
A seven years old was killed in Chicago this weekend and you won't see BLM or AL Sharpton say a word about the crimes in Chicago.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
My thought as well. That was fast. A slam dunk case.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
salford1:

My thought as well. That was fast. A slam dunk case.
It's 3.38pm Central Time and it's like the whole office is glued to the TV. Anxiously waiting for the verdict that can come any minute from now. That vile unrepentant racist needs to be put away.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kokobilo87:
Cans of soup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlSkh1YI5s

Are you not stüpid?

Can you not see the protester is trolling?

And is it a Presidents job to comment on cans of soup at a protest? I know you Umudike Republicans don't know a Presidents job description, but throwing childish tantrums and speaking on irrelevant minutiae in order to throw kerosene on fire is not part of a Presidents duty.

Thank God the diaper wearing, big baby buffoon diarrhea mouth was kicked out of office unceremoniously. One day, you will grow up and have sense about what leadership looks like. Ranting is not leadership.

Which grown men sit down to watch these irrelevant dross these channels spew out? Your brain must have turned to pap watching these Jerry Springer equivalent of news.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
"The House just voted 216 to 210 to table McCarthy's resolution seeking to censure Maxine Waters. Purely partisan. Not a single member crossing the aisle." - Michael
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
It's 3.38pm Central Time and it's like the whole office is glued to the TV. Anxiously waiting for the verdict that can come any minute from now. That vile unrepentant racist needs to be put away.

Any chance the defense will challenge the verdict?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Any chance the defense will challenge the verdict?
Yes if it's guilty verdict and I said yes because most defense attorneys will do but it always comes to naught in the court of appeals.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Yes. Whites make up 60% of the population. So they are committing crimes too. Fraud, shop lifting etc. But murder, and rape are done more by blacks. And while you see me put up stats that police are killing more whites than blacks, if you can read statastic you would realise that per capita police are killing more blacks. Those statistics are show anytime people make the claim police are killing only blacks.

In Chicago only 30% of the murders are solved the other 70% go unsolved and Chicago is the murder capital of the United States. Baltimore is another city with high murder rate.

The thing is America has police problems and this started after the death of Mike brown 2014. People are being coached to hate the police, resist and attack the police because since this BLM movement the number of black men dying in the hands of police has gone up. I might be wrong. Maybe it's because the media is now focus on this kind of racial propaganda. But ask yourself when has Al Sharpton or BLM ever advice blacks to act responsibly when they encounter police?

They don't. They only come out to collect donations when a black person is dead by police.
A seven years old was killed in Chicago this weekend and you won't see BLM or AL Sharpton say a word about the crimes in Chicago.

Homicide yes rape no.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

Are you not stüpid?

Can you not see the protester is trolling?

And is it a Presidents job to comment on cans of soup at a protest? I know you Umudike Republicans don't know a Presidents job description, but throwing childish tantrums and speaking on irrelevant minutiae in order to throw kerosene on fire is not part of a Presidents duty.

Thank God the diaper wearing, big baby buffoon diarrhea mouth was kicked out of office unceremoniously. One day, you will grow up and have sense about what leadership looks like. Ranting is not leadership.

You didn't get it right?
Tim Gannon the police chief of Minneapolis who resigned said: “There was … the officers that were putting themselves in harm’s way were being pelted with frozen cans of pop, they were being pelted with concrete blocks,”

The dude is trolling or not does not prove trump was wrong. They did it before and they are doing it now. Jokes on you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lots of guilty!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Most cities in America are tense now waiting for the verdict. I can look through the window of my 47th office floor and police everywhere Downtown Chicago. The verdict is Guilty of all charges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You didn't get it right?
Tim Gannon the police chief of Minneapolis who resigned said: “There was … the officers that were putting themselves in harm’s way were being pelted with frozen cans of pop, they were being pelted with concrete blocks,”

The dude is trolling or not does not prove trump was wrong. They did it before and they are doing it now. Jokes on you

You are very foolish. Of what relevance is this crap you are watching?

It is not a Presidents job to pour gas on fire or comment foolishly on irrelevant and unproductive stuff. Trump is on campaign trail describing how protesters use tuna cans. Is that campaign agenda? Only a braindead zombie will sit and listen to such nonsense. Both him and everyone who follows him or finds this nonsense consequential are very foolish.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Thank God there's justice for once. All these rogue police officers are on notice now. Good job jurors.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
All the coons and umudike roaches can go ahead and drink sniper.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
LordReed:

Homicide yes rape no.

Alright. We are gonna agree to disagree on this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.