Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1701767 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Obviously you are talking out of ignorance which I quite understand. I rather live in a country that I won't be cowed by some cultists with home made local guns that will come into a community and everyone will be hiding under their bed. It's a constitutional right in America to carry a gun if you have the permit. What I want is strict regulations for gun buyers by giving them mental evaluations, checking criminal backgrounds and having gun owners buy insurance. By the way, most Americans are not killed by guns and I do not cry racism because i am a player in the field. What will you do God forbids some thugs enters your apartment and violate your family. Begging them while your family is being violated. I rather die protecting my family than be on my knees begging while some thugs are raping my wife and daughters.

You are not in a 3rd World country my friend. Compare yourself to similarly wealthy countries, not bongo. Mesef will carry gun in bongo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Obviously you are talking out of ignorance which I quite understand. I rather live in a country that I won't be cowed by some cultists with home made local guns that will come into a community and everyone will be hiding under their bed. It's a constitutional right in America to carry a gun if you have the permit. What I want is strict regulations for gun buyers by giving them mental evaluations, checking criminal backgrounds and having gun owners buy insurance. By the way, most Americans are not killed by guns and I do not cry racism because i am a player in the field. What will you do God forbids some thugs enters your apartment and violate your family. Begging them while your family is being violated. I rather die protecting my family than be on my knees begging while some thugs are raping my wife and daughters.
100%.

Strict gun laws would work but the Republicans/NRA are against that. They love that people can buy a gun in 5 min with just a driver's license.

Despite the fact that gun ownership is comparatively high i.e. 24 firearms per 100 people in the country, Canada has an outstandingly low gun casualty statistics. Around 0.5 deaths per 100,000 from gun homicide. Lower than alot of countries where guns are banned sef.

It takes atleast sixty days to buy a gun here, and there is mandatory licensing for gun owners. Gun owners pursuing a license must have third-party references, take a safety training course and pass a background check with a focus on mental, criminal and addiction histories. Licensing agents are also required to advise an applicant's spouse or next-of-kin prior to granting a license, and licenses are denied to applicants with any past history of domestic violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ibime:

Chauvin looks done

What is the maths for a.hung jury?
The persecution has not prove beyond reasonable doubt that Chauvin's action killed floyd
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kokobilo87:

The persecution has not prove beyond reasonable doubt that Chauvin's action killed floyd

Give me the maths for hung jury and leave sentiment aside

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ibime:

You are not in a 3rd World country my friend. Compare yourself to similarly wealthy countries, not bongo. Mesef will carry gun in bongo.
One of the reasons America is not a 3rd world country is the firm constitution that's the foundation of the Fruited Plains is the Right to Bear Arms which is the 2nd Amendment Rights for a Reason after the 1st Amendment Rights which is Freedom of Speech. I have been packing for over twenty years and I have not shot at one person in my life but I will do so in a second to defend my family. Another reason why I am in full support of 2nd Amendment is that even if guns are banned in America, do you think the thugs and Nazis won't find a way to get guns illegally. Gun ownership is banned for over 95% of Nigerians but the cultists, robbers and the other deplorables find a way to get guns and terrorize the people making them run for cover when they hear a gun shot. That's the type of country I don't want to live in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
salford1:

100%.

Strict gun laws would work but the Republicans/NRA are against that. They love that people can buy a gun in 5 min with just a driver's license.

Despite the fact that gun ownership is comparatively high i.e. 24 firearms per 100 people in the country, Canada has an outstandingly low gun casualty statistics. Around 0.5 deaths per 100,000 from gun homicide. Lower than alot of countries where guns are banned sef.

It takes atleast sixty days to buy a gun here, and there is mandatory licensing for gun owners. Gun owners pursuing a license must have third-party references, take a safety training course and pass a background check with a focus on mental, criminal and addiction histories. Licensing agents are also required to advise an applicant's spouse or next-of-kin prior to granting a license, and licenses are denied to applicants with any past history of domestic violence.
You are right. NRA is the main problem with gun reforms in America and they do that because they have the Republicans in their back pockets. With all the things you laid down for gun reforms, I will add Gun Owners to have at least liability insurance on their guns like all Americans have insurance on their vehicles. I own two dogs and I have liability insurance on them in case of them attacking or biting someone when my wife or I take them out on their daily walk. The fight for gun reforms continues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ibime:

Give me the maths for hung jury and leave sentiment aside

I really don't know. A hung jury is possible or 2nd degree manslaughter
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The prosecutor closing argument in the case of Derek Chauvin was very strong. Waiting for the Defense Attorney to deliver his closing argument soon. Jury verdict should be coming up after the rebuttal from the prosecution and fingers are crossed.

---The closing argument by the prosecutor Steve Schleicher is clear and strong---Apparently he took the case pro bono--- He is a retired prosecutor that now has his own private practice---

---Likewise the opening statement at the start of the trial by Jerry Blackwell was equally strong---he too took the case pro bono---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are right. NRA is the main problem with gun reforms in America and they do that because they have the Republicans in their back pockets. With all the things you laid down for gun reforms, I will add Gun Owners to have at least liability insurance on their guns like all Americans have insurance on their vehicles. I own two dogs and I have liability insurance on them in case of them attacking or biting someone when my wife or I take them out on their daily walk. The fight for gun reforms continues.
We have a non-mandatory liability insurance here in the North. I wish they made it mandatory though.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
salford1:

We have a non-mandatory liability insurance here in the North. I wish they made it mandatory though.
Will settle for that and I hope more victims of violence keep suing the NRA and the Gun Manufacturers and bankrupt them out of existence.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
feedthenation:

---The closing argument by the prosecutor Steve Schleicher is clear and strong---Apparently he took the case pro bono--- He is a retired prosecutor that now has his own private practice---

---Likewise the opening statement at the start of the trial by Jerry Blackwell was equally strong---he too took the case pro bono---
Very strong indeed and listening intermittently to the defence presentation and he's not inspiring. I think Derek Chauvin goose is cooked.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Typical

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I am still surprised people are still going back and forth with those two unemployed Coons who will be trolling at 3 or 4 am Nigeria time while their contemporaries are sleeping. You hear where the famous midget said Kyle Rittenhouse was legally allowed to carry a gun and he was defending himself. How can he be legally allowed to carry a gun when he was 17 years old when he killed those two guys in Kenosha. I told you these Umudike rats are beyond appalling. That's the same way he called a 26 year veteran of the police department a Rookie. Who engage with a brain less slowpoke who spends his whole day on Google about a country no one in his lineage can get a Visa to.

Salford1 and PrideofLincoln1 are obsessed. They can only pretend to avoid our post but they are still on this forum because of our post

They will tell you they skip past our post but Thad is a lie. They read it and try their best not to respond but as you can see he responded to my post saying Kyle Rittenhouse was a hero for defending himself from criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hi
PrideofLincoln1:

If you submitted your many monikers here anf the crap you post as part of the mental evaluation for a weapon licence You would be instantly deported to Umudike .
You abuse conservatives, rejoice when they die (the more gory the louder your half assed shrieks), the way you wish all Trump supporters die and leave democrats alone in the Fruited plains, the way you demonise white conservative people in middle America calling them poor, out of shape , ill educated ( of which you are ).

Take care , if you are ever doxxed your childish tantrums here would have authorities deeming you a danger to public security.You get a one way ticket to the Umudikeans you loathe and despise.
NB I hate reading or worse quoting you anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
basilico:
Hi

If you submitted your many monikers here anf the crap you post as part of the mental evaluation for a weapon licence You would be instantly deported to Umudike .
You abuse conservatives, rejoice when they die (the more gory the louder your half assed shrieks), the way you wish all Trump supporters die and leave democrats alone in the Fruited plains, the way you demonise white conservative people in middle America calling them poor, out of shape , ill educated ( of which you are ).

Take care , if you are ever doxxed your childish tantrums here would have authorities deeming you a danger to public security.You get a one way ticket to the Umudikeans you loathe and despise.

His parents are in Umudike fighting mosquitoes. I am sure he would not want to join them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kokobilo87:

His parents are in Umudike fighting mosquitoes. I am sure he would not want to join them

In the meantime BLM fundraised off these two.. One of whom Obama's son would have looked like.

.The families of Michael Brown and Breonna Taylor — two of the iconic victims in the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement — are questioning the funding of the movement, with Taylor’s family calling the Louisville, Kentucky BLM branch a “fraud.”

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
basilico:

In the meantime BLM fundraised off these two.. One of whom Obama's son would have looked like.

.The families of Michael Brown and Breonna Taylor — two of the iconic victims in the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement — are questioning the funding of the movement, with Taylor’s family calling the Louisville, Kentucky BLM branch a “fraud.”

Mike brown family sued BLM calling them fraud long ago but the Coons we have here in the forum and sadly many brothers don't see how they are being played on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
salford1:

Do not reply that animal quoting you. He is a well known lunatic on this thread. If you observe well enough, you would realise many posters do not reply his quotes. He would try to drag you into the mud by quoting you several times. Please starve him of attention - it drives him wild like the animal that he is. It also has over 5 usernames and would switch between them to try and engage you. Just so you are aware.

As for the other Nigerian based coons on this thread popularly called umudike republicans or wannabe American far-right, chose those you quote wisely. They haven't fully recovered from the orange turd's loss. One of them even thinks former orange man is still the president. This shows you how crazy some of them are.
Noted. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Another yuge arrow to the heart of the chief conspiracy theorist on this thread. These supreme court judges are just bad market for the former guy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
The judge is giving his instructions to the jurors and the prosecutors closing arguments are overwhelming. I think Derek Chauvin goose is cooked but we should know in a day or two when the jurors reaches their verdict. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The judge is giving his instructions to the jurors and the prosecutors closing arguments are overwhelming. I think Derek Chauvin goose is cooked but we should know in a day or two when the jurors reaches their verdict. Fingers crossed.

---Up to the 12 jurors now to delibrate and reach a verdict---

---The defense attorney---Eric Nelson wants a mistrial so bad---after making a mess of his closing argument---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
feedthenation:

---Up to the 12 jurors now to delibrate and reach a verdict---

---The defense attorney---Eric Nelson wants a mistrial so bad---after making a mess of his closing argument---

That was one of the worst closing arguments from a defence Attorney. Eric had nothing to work with because the Police Chief and many officers of Minneapolis police Department even testified against Derek Chauvin. The prosecution team put up a great case and I think his conviction is guaranteed.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol at MAGA elites.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
"You were told,for example that Mr.Floyd died because his heart was too big...The reason George Floyd is dead is because Mr.Chauvin's heart is too small"

- Attorney Jerry Blackwell.

This was such a powerful closing argument God bless the prosecutors.The words hit me abeg

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
"You were told,for example that Mr.Floyd died because his heart was too big...The reason George Floyd is dead is because Mr.Chauvin's heart is too small"

This was such a powerful closing argument God bless the prosecutors.The words hit me abeg
You nailed it. That was a powerful presentation by two brilliant prosecutors. Haven't seen a closing argument that strong in a while. It's left to the 12 jurors to do their job now and my guts is telling me that a strong conviction is coming down if not today or tomorrow at the latest. That racist pig needs to pay for assassinating George Floyd.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Very powerful lie.
The morticians who stated a knee on the neck caused death. Have not followed closely, did they check Hus blood, injuries to the neck muscles , aorta constriction etc.Have not seen any toxicology reports.

Maxine Waters to be censured and removed from House committees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2021
basilico:

Very powerful lie.
The morticians who stated a knee on the neck caused death. Have not followed closely, did they check Hus blood, injuries to the neck muscles , aorta constriction etc.Have not seen any toxicology reports.

She might not be removed because it is the norm for the demon-crats

They have been calling for riots, bailing out rioters as businesses and houses burn but they try to impeach trump of something which he didn't do.

I think the Republican party should start playing dirty and if they ever took over the white house, and the house as well as the senate. They should purge the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2021
basilico:

Very powerful lie.

Will you shüt up. At which point does being a Conservative mean you take the position that Chauvin did nothing wrong in Floyd's death?

Is his death a political football? You are mentally sick.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2021
To my bradas who spread the lies that police don't arrest blacks they kill them. Here is another one.
He shoots up a mall but don't expect to see it on CNN because they don't report mass shooting except the gunman is white

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

Will you shüt up. At which point does being a Conservative mean you take the position that Chauvin did nothing wrong in Floyd's death?

He did wrong brads but murder is not one of them.

The only wrong thing he did was not checking on Floyd but they argue he was distracted by the bystanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Ibime:

A fool is better than that vomit calling himself human

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

A fool is better than that vomit calling himself human

A puke is better than a prostitute you know. So a vomit or puke whatever is better than you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.